/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Chaos datacenter edition
>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 July 19th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previous thread:

>Long Live the Queen guildhest teaches you how to deal with being mez'd
>Literally the last time you ever have to deal with such a mechanic

Did they just give up on making content that would require stun CC of that nature when they realized how dumb their audience was or something? I know stuns were used in A3S, but only for snaring.

>Chaos datacenter
lmao@urlyf

hello

xth for don't bully the drawfriend

Anyone want to do a detailed ERP that has an actual story to it? I'll give gil and/or craft things for you.

Sure. We can preface with my life before I smuggled myself into America.

xth for cucking cucks

Sounds excellent. We can do a re-imagining of the underground railroad, but for Mexi- Ala Mhigans instead.

anyone on balmung want to run the aery or discuss the absurdity of it all, either is cool..

pst to megumi megu

nice waste of $40

Megu you look cute with black hair, but I miss when you were a meek lizard.

Why did God Tier break up with you?

>tfw my character is actually Ala Mhigan by adoption and knows nothing of their birth culture

nth for highlanders

How would one's self get into the general's FC?

No one gives a fuck about your shitty Highlander you feel the need to spam.

xth for Fatshua on suicide watch
Be mindful of increased donut consumption.

What's wrong with it? All server are quite populated and there is less drama.

Does this game have world pvp? Coming from swtor and it is pretty dead.

my money is literally worthless anyway, i dont want shit in this life

me too..

i took it too seriously

no.

I started playing a few months ago and just got the full ironworks set in mor dhona. Is it worth going back and doing the binding coil raids or should I just move on to heavensward content?

No, and the instanced pvp is really bad due to poor net coding and overall terrible players.

>tfw too young to have lived in Ala Mhigo.

>being this buttrustled

Don't get any light in your basement do you?

Ditto. Didn't stop the adoptive parents from trying their damnedest to make an Ala Mhigan out of 'em, though.

Not at all, and the instanced PvP will feel like it's 20 steps back. The most popular mode is a zerg CoD style map that's three faction based but everyone piles onto one faction for easy wins in exchange for massive queue times. There's also premades, but they're largely unorganized compared to premades that used to play (and have since quit the game.)

sketch for fanta anyone? mail me at [email protected]

Linkshell on cactuar server when

I'd really hope you could respond a different way, but at least you're fully aware of the shit you spam and how aesthetically displeasing your character is.

Can you link a picture of the front of your au ras face?

Let's see your aesthetically pleasing character.

>inb4 pedostache midlander

Pretty please with a cherry on top.

cool drawfriend

Oh no, I can't take criticism at all! You're like those fucks that say people can't say a movie sucks because they haven't made a movie themselves. Get fucked, Greg.

Just switch actually. God damn they're perfect, wish I'd done this earlier.

Oh? I just responded in the only way I thought you could understand, because you kinda like to repeat yourself over and over. Well you could show me atleast your superior character so I know what is aetehtically pleasing to you.

I'm surprised you managed to make that face cute, I would've changed the hair but overall it's a pretty cute au ra!

A rare good looking highlander

You guys are adorable.

Aww, that's too much. But you can still go ahead and enlighten me.

Is it wrong that I think this Miqo'te is cute?

>tfw alone
n-nidhogg ex learning on balmung anyone...?
;_;

I don't really know you, we've never talked, but you looked really cute and quiet. It was weird, I thought you were looking for someone to comfort you.

I'm kind of surprised you became a huge memer, but that's not really my place to comment on.

Move on. The game is designed to where you can easily catch up to endgame content with other players without having to go through all the same shit they did.

Once you've got nothing left to do, you can use party finder to organize coils if you want the cutscenes/achievs/etc.

where are the straight gamers at

Nope. I can see they were trying for the 'one eye blind' thing so I can appreciate what they were going for.

>tempted to resubscribe
>know I'll just end up doing a bit of updated content then wasting the rest of the subscription time sitting around in public places and not interacting with anyone, just watching people go about their business

where are the allies of gays at!!!!!!

i miss them...........

>anyone here
>straight
I have some bad news for you...

This cat is a mess

Why is the lighting in Alex/Midas so bad?

Idk, I'm pretty sure at least 80% of /xivg/ is closet straight/prison gay, at best.
Finding people who are /actually/ romantically and sexually interested in their own gender/sex/whatever is pretty rare.

>straight
>plays a female cat

liar

i seriously don't know where this meme of me being a huge memer came from.. yeah i'm more vocal than I was back then since i felt lower than dirt but i'm really far from a 'memer' orz

the armour looks best on them and they have not shit animations so that's why I stick with it

did your get your a8s carry yet

coil was weird too

no excuse

I viewed a /xivg/ thread once... now I'm autistic and gay...

Is the joke that they all have cocks?

It's tolerable sometimes, A7S is just really poor

ok

no I didn't try to

it's ok to be gay and I'm very autistic too probably

How does this play with the controller? I remember trying to playing FFXI with a controller and it was horrendous.

Nah the joke is, you have to find out who has a cock and who doesn't

>the armour looks best on them
that's not male highlander

Not the person you replied to but I've seen you talking around the bench, discord and even here and you're very memey.

sometimes it actaully looks quite pretty

a7s specifically looks awful

Is this the legendary and handsome Ippiki Atros?

I don't play it on controller but I have a friend who raids savage who does. Only difficulty he had was learning Scholar on it for a little bit I think. He told me it's really good on controller.

>try to take screenshot to shitpost with
>bunny jumps into my face at the last second

you win this time

How is Excal?

At least you're a cute autist, there's no hope for me... ;_;

Judging by the fact they all ERP, I'm going to guess one on the top actually has a gaping vagina, and that all the "Women" on the bottom have 15+inch dicks.

tfw you never got to erp with ippiki

Terrible, everyone is an asshole and it's too cliquey. Go to Balmung.

How do you know they all erp?

Yeah alright why the fuck not. You got a PF up?

Hi.

>black Highlander
FUCKING!
FINALLY!

I wasn't talking to you, Balmungshitter.

>"every female highlander/elezen/roe is just a futa!"

Meanwhile if you go search "futanari" + "final fantasy xiv" in any image booru right now, the overwhelming majority of results you'll get will be of miqo'te players.

I like it so far I had fun teaching some dudes a4s last night then got like 3 hours of sleep before a 7 hour shift at work 'w'

I'm not cute I'm just retarded

hi

You're talking to a Balmungshitter that moved from Balmung.

bye

t-thats different!

>vagueposting
nobody actually cares desu

I still can't tell if I want to play Machinist or Bard anymore.

This is a catplayer's post.

>148662876
It's not really vauge when people were just talking about it above. Just because you don't get a (You) doesn't mean it's not addressing the situation.

Confirmed all elezen/roe/highlander players are poorfags that can't afford commissions. Which means they're likely minorities, and unhappy with their lives.

Oh no, I don't have a PF up yet.
I'll make one in a sec unless you'd prefer to.
I've gotta take care of something first though. Will post again when mine's up if you don't want to make one.

Futas are pretty disgusting.

or maybe we dont give a fuck

i haven't played since turn 4 of coil but am feeling an itch to come back

what all has changed? Specifically, for housing accessibility and paladins.

thanks

wrong
nobody gives a shit about which race has more futa commissions dumb head