Heroes of the Storm - /hotsg/

FUN and CUTE edition

>What's new?
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20164442/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-july-12-2016-7-12-2016

Gul'dan, Auriel and a bunch of new skins:
youtube.com/watch?v=yU2WGor6p_0

>Where do I find you LUNARA-loving faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see what types you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into Ranked. It's not worth it.

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en
General News: heroesnexus.com
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator
All of the hero voice lines: rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
strawpoll.me/10705972
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweet juicy angelpussy when???

Ysera hero that shes not in her disgusting human form when

>queue ranked
>get this team
>Kael'thas picked, player who picked has never played Kael in ranked before, only level 5 as Kael
>vikings pick. wont soak unless no one else is in lane
kms

Ysera is a garbage character for this game. No more dragons until they are actually dragons.

.........scent...............

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

Pony mounts when?

>sleepy sleeps powers dragon
uhmmmmmmm, should she play like aba but focused on disruption?

ysera best aspect because night elves are the qtiest

guys... I think I burnt my dick...

you probably got too close to jaina and caught some orc aids

she's also got closed eyes 99,9% of the time so she's like a disabled girl, that makes her 200% cuter!!!!

dragon characters are always going to be gimmicky until they actually give a dragon character the actual dragon treatment and not just have it be some lasts-for-10-seconds-transformation bullshit

wish they would have made pic related the next angel hero
or just skip on angel heroes and finally put in kel'thuzad

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

who /femalebloodelfherowhen/ here?

>wanting who-leera
lmao
>namefag
L O L

I can't believe people ask for Valeera before motherfucking Edwin VanCleef, or even Vanessa VanCleef. Christ, Garona would be an amazing pick over her as well.

how do you even make a rogue? damage depending on your position relative to the enemy's direction + abilities' combos?

>more Warcraft shit even though 50% of the roster are already from Warcraft

We need more Diablo and more Starcraft AND A FUCKING ROCK N ROLL RACER GOD DAMMIT

>not wanting more dragon waifus
uhmmm????? maybe it's time to come out of the closet?????

I'd prefer if we got a Spellbreaker hero, this game needs more supports and one based around spell shields and silences might be interesting.

kael'thas isn't hard, I was more concerned about solo tank Anub but then I saw their comp.

nobody likes silences

Lunara is the cutest

More like sluttiest.

Except Valla and Jaina have her beat there.

Had to go digging for this, but I remember I made a mock-up Rogue kit for Garona a few threads back.

>D is a stealth toggle, turns her basic abilities into Sap, Ambush and Cheap Shot while stealthed. Cannot be stealthed and mounted at the same time, cannot be used for X amount of time after dealing damage or taking damage to an enemy hero.
>Basic abilities out of stealth are Mutilate/Backstab (Changes when behind a hero for extra damage), Shadowstep, Envenom.
>1 toggles which kind of poison she has applied to her daggers, effectively changing the effect on Envenom and her basic attacks to a lesser degree.
>Ultimates are Killing Spree and Shadow Dance
>Can talent to get Vanish, Dodge, and Blind.
>Can talent to turn Mutilate into Hemorrhage (Added DoT damage and 5% vulnerability) at the cost of losing Backstab.

t. Kael'thas

>Pick Brightwing in draft
>enemy picks Butcher, Illidan, or Thrall right after me
>I am grinning like a bastard

Mmmm how I relish the taste of their salt.

but it's kel'thuzad man

incorrect

strawpoll.me/10705972

>it's a "hey let's lose the game by fighting outnumbered while they also have a boss pushing even though user has been pinging retreat for the last 30 seconds" episode

this is fucking grandmaster and I still lose games because people cant count to 5

>valla
>0
What?!

ENOUGH!

valla is confirmed pure and saving herself for marriage

>kerrigan on your team
Incompetent, can't even do the combo let alone land it
>kerrigan on the opposition
Literal god

Welcome to masters

>Kerrigan
>Literal god

How?
Even the good Kerrigans I've seen are just a subpar greymane, did the patch help her that much?

She's the best hero in the game senpai.

>greymane has a potential 5 man stun

Yes. Since she has more HP now she can stay alive longer and deal more damage and that gives her more shields and since those stay up longer now she stays alive even longer and can get more shields and more heals and just fucking kill everyone.

Also she's really against a bunch of squishy in the meta right now. For example Zagara, Malfurion, KT, Sylvanas, BW, Lunara, Tychus, Jaina, etc. cant fend her off,

>when the enemy team is garbage but yours is even worse with shitpicks
>when the enemy trigger you with shitplays that don't get punished

They buffed a good hero into top-tier.

>johanna takes the 40 damage that wont hit anyone talent
>instead of 3 good talents

>When your team is garbage
>But the enemy team is even worse and you steamroll them

Only good thing about bronze/silver

dumb spinning hammer thing?

M-MUH HAMMERDIN!

It's a beacon of "look I'm retarded" Amazes me people still fuck up talents in this game.

Does that mean that we can finally post that pic of Kerrigan reading the changelog in her computer?

Why do people want so many Warcraft literally whos?

Who the fuck is Chromie? Some WoW shit?

If you didn't play wow don't talk about it

I want a hero that is the Opposite of Tracer/Ming/Lunara

I want a huge as fuck Ancient who has a -20% speed. He should be huge as fuck, but your allies can walk through you.

>Valeera
>important character
I never implied for Valeera, fuck that cunt. I want Liadrin

>Queuing for Ranked
>Massive thunder storm roles in while drafting
>Decide to quit before game starts instead of fucking my team halfway through when I get DC'ed
>Put in leavers que for this

Thanks Obama.

>not full dmg johanna which recks anything
Full bronzie.

It was for that guy. Had lower damage than I did (was anub) No one else would pick anything but what they locked in.

>hero that is literally a stone gate

>nova in every qm game
>never a support or tank in the game
fuck off blizzard

Rock'n'Roll Racer

>Melee Warrior
>D: Daredevil (can't attack, damages enemies by bumping into them instead)
>Z (no mount, instead gains more movement speed the longer it stays in motion, in 3 tiers up to +30%. bumping into enemies takes 1 tier off your speed bonus. takes 30% less damage at full speed)
>Q: Ramp It (jump over enemies and allies and deal AOE damage on landing)
>W: Nexus Drift (deal damage in a wide cone, slow enemies. turns self around by 180°)
>E: Bass Boost (all allies in cast range regenerate 10% max HP over 4 seconds)
>R1: Tune-Up (gain 30% max HP shields, 30% damage increase, no speed lost when bumping into enemies. lasts for 7 seconds)
>R2: Hot Wheels (+40% movement speed and 1% DoT damage added to attacks for allies in cast range. lasts for 4 seconds)

this promo game sure is looking winnable :)
>1st pick chromie
>medivh keeps portaling into 5 only to be stunlocked and blow up
>zeratul does the same without portals
>chromie keeps using the fucking suicide portals like she is a tank or something
>i and zeratul can't even fight because cocoons
>life
>seed

i was sure i was gonna get a win after spinning hammer johanna

>duo and I roll tank and support with the logic that every fucking QM game every pub plays assassin/spec
>we have a team full of tanks and supports
Needless to say it was a stomp against us. 10/10 matchmaking. Hate this game sometimes.

>anub and muradin dont even have to initiate
lol

>playing quickmatch

Mostly the same as draft. Unranked is DOA. Ranked is pointless since MMR and rank mean very little and you still get the mouth breathing feeders. QM is much faster.

>Not going to unranked for meme comps
The other day because of a mistake of one guy we decided to go 2 supports 3 tanks and we destroyed the enemies.

BTW, did people even tried the meme comp that the other guy suggested?
TLV, Chogall, Medivh and aba

Nope. But I'd love to try it since Aba is my boy.

Sounds crazy enough to work desu

just might work

if we were to gather a group for it, i'd have to ask; does the majority of /hotsg/ play on NA or EU?

This sounds kind of broken.

Have 85% winrate with suicide bomber man since the patch at D1.

Goat hero.

How do i play uther all proper-like this current patch?

lol, their Thrall can probably solo their entire team

>Passively generates shields, up to 50% max health
>Can get talent to distribute a percentage of the shields to nearby allies.

the lower in rank number you get the more people start to speak spanish... why?

someone explain this shit to me

BRs confirmed more skilled than average NA player

>BR
>Spanish

who is suicide bomber man supposed to be

Yes. Post it, user.

do you build him for damage or tank

tyrael

>TLV, Chogall, Medivh and aba

I would say Morales over Aba since Aba has anti-synergize with anyone on that comp and Morales is ALMOST a meme.

Shitty TLV player represent, I can do both EU and US.

>pick Even in Death or the shield talent at level 1
>be the most useful team member at low levels
>never die past level 7
>make my boys sanic fast
>make their boys slow as molasses with Imposed Will
>deny bosses, temples, shrines, tributes YOU NAME IT after level 16
>make my ENTIRE FUCKING TEAM invincible while Kael'Thas slits his wrists because his tiny cuck bird does exactly zero damage
>be the fastest most mobile motherfucker who ever had 5000 HP and NEVER EVER DIE

Tyrael best support and my actual waifu.

Someone please post this I need it

is there a more over powered generic talent than follow through? imdrunk and seriously confused that no shitter on reddit has complained about followed through being too good on heroes like thrall or zeratul for example. fucking love f9ollow through tbqh

>tfw you have a feeding tracer bot in you team
>tfw the enemy illidan is feeding even harder
playing in bronze is funny and sad at the same time

p. okay cho player at the ready, can really only do EU

level 9 aba and an okay gall EU here

Tank.
Reg master, Amplified Healing, zealotry, Sancti, Imposing Will, Holy Ground, Hardened Shield.

Even in Death sometimes when it's some 4 melee meme or something like that.

Exactly. He's best support and best husbando.

Is there anything more fun than burrowing in from splitpushing into a bush behind the enemy team, soloing some squishy like some KTfuck who can't do shit against superior Dehaka and then hunting down everything with their essence sustaining you?!

I don't think so.

Cheers love, the _____ is here!

ASS

That's Vikings, Cho, and Abathur/Gall on EU.
We'll need another Abathur/Gall and a Medivh player before this meme team can assemble.

what do you do as dehaka?

sneak up on tyrande/tracer and stick your tongue in their butts

Be a little less meme-rific please.

But that's exactly what you do, user.

You splitpush and burrow into their team during objectives where you hunt down a squishie.

Splitpush to 50 essence burrow in kill something splitpush again.

Imperius fuggen WHEN?
unlike Auriel he has some actual importance in D3

Jobbing is important?

HAHAHA-HA!

hey he didn't job in diablo 3
not his fault that tyrael has instant teleportation while imperius has to go into light-form to travel

Z = Rolling Stone

Global Target: Curl into a boulder gaining momentum and size, which destination is reached dmg slow aoe

E-OverGrowth Aura: Apply 5% slows per second. Hit E to turn off Aura and trigger effect. 3-4 stacks = root/ 5 Stacks = Stun

W-take Root: Become a Turret

Q-Pick Me up - Pick up and ally to ride you for 4 seconds. Allies gain 20% attack range (even melee) while riding and are invulnerable. if cast before Rolling Stone, Ally will travel with you for the entire trip

Ults - Passive: Fruit Bearing Seedlings: Poop a seedling every 10 seconds. these are like zagas creeps, but for all allies.

Ult 2 - Will of the Wisps - A large circle of wisps surround you. They travel toward you until hitting an enemy or hitting you. They heal you if they hit you and explode on enemies.