Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ytcropper.com/cropped/YR578ad113326ed
paladins.com/#community
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1538854#search=Athena
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the fact I use to have cam sex with Nyanners.

I know nothing useful about r@, but I want to purchase him solely for that skin.

Uguu~

Post proof you nigger.

I have skype logs and a few pictures. Nothing remarkable. Did not even realized who Nyanners was until I heard/saw her a few days back. Glad she is doing well these days.

post pics

Best one is legs spread, panties pulled to the side and Christ, the look of orgasmic pleasure on her face in it. But this is a blue board, and it's not a Smite related smut like Futa Friday. I might have a few audio clips I could post, since that's not breaking the rules.

Is Nu Wa nude in game then?

>i'm a lying faggot

imgur then

This game is fucking stupid, we only win when I carry 4 idiots and get a ridiculous KDA otherwise I play fairly average and one or two enemies get fed to the point I can't do anything. I just want fun even games, I don't want to win all the time or anything.

Queue up with your Clan or get smite friends to play with.

(Reposting from previous thread)

I've recently picked up Ratatoskr after his rework and I'm having trouble nailing a build for him. I've been getting very mixed results with what I'm currently using. I either dominate the match for fall behind early and end up struggling for the rest of the game. I was wondering if I could get some advice to make my performance more consistent.

For abilities, I've been maxing out his 2 first to get the full protection reduction. Then 3 and 1, and leveling up the ult at each earliest opportunity.

On items, I rush Transcendence then build his acorn. I then build Jotunn's Wrath for CDR, Titan's Bane for pen, and Bloodforge for the power and passive. Then I save a slot for situational building, which usually ends up being either Magi's Blessing, Winged Blade, or Witchblade, depending on the enemy team composition.

I tried looking up some builds on Smite Guru, but everything is so different. Nobody seems to be sure what to do with him. I see a lot of mention that Bloodforge isn't a good item for him, since he's too fragile to take advantage of the lifesteal. (As I said, I mainly build it for the power and the passive. Would Bulwark be a better choice in that case?) I see a lot of basic attack builds for him too, but he's an ability-based right, isn't he? Or should I be focusing on AA items? I just feel like I'm missing something, hopefully someone can give some clarity.

dead game
horribly "balanced"
matchmaking broken
pls buy gems
here have a skin instead of fixes
>support e sports

On it. Posting slightly cropped pictures on imgur, and not being a lying faggot.

Watchin Matty's stream. His smurf is in gold. 3 games in a row his teammates were literal cancer. People being bad on xbone is a meme. PC is equally bad, even worse because there is in game chat.

im watching it too. send me a signal

Anyone wanna play Smite and have some fun in a team?

no, fuck off, back to consoles with you, hope you die you fucking piece of shit, faggot nigger cunt cuck.

Is that a skin!? Lawd have mercy

>play Smite and have some fun
is this even possible ?

Return to your containment unit.

he's absolutely right, if anything you're the who should fuck off , I hope you die you fucking piece of shit, faggot nigger cunt cuck.

>cropped

It's okay user, it's not your fault daddy touched you in your no no zone. No need to take it out on your internet friends

Why do you continue to type like a cringy teenager?

Where have you been?

My name/info cropped out. Last thing I want is one of you faggots being a while knight and posting it on Twitter or something in hopes Nyanners will reward you with praise.

Long as her face is there so we can actually tell it's her.

Tbh you can't really mistake nyanners, few grills have her auswitchz body

Smite is rated T

i took a month off to play other games

Bastet is for petting, not for fucking.

So I just succumbed to the weebness and purchased Raijin and his tier 2 skin, I like playing mages so I think it was a decent purchase.

Except Raijin's T2 is one of the worst, his sticks don't even have cotton on the end of them.

>t. fucking piece of shit, faggot nigger cunt cuck.

xD

New player here. Why am I forced to play against high elo players in almost all the games modes but conquer?

Looks like every t2 to me, armor, a mask of some sort, his drums even have spikes.

It's a trial by fire, I know this sounds dumb as hell and is a lame meme but in all serious: Get gud or Get Rekt.

Most people are playing are playing with new accounts (smurfs) to get a skin or something

This. All the pro's today were once new to smite and had to carry themselves through the ranks. They STAY in masters because they never solo queue and if they do, they usually get matched with other masters instead of shitters
Once you break past gold and diamond, you'll find a whole new world of slightly less retarded players

POST NYANNERS NUDES, YOU FAGGOT! THE TIME IS NIGH AND SO AM I! Seriously, I've got her youtube rap on loop and I'm gonna nut soon.

It's not real dude.

I actually love the current card system in Paladins and how card purchases are done.

Actually made me take a long time to actually do card builds and experiment

R8 my Gork build.

I just wish you could look at different tiers of a card before you buy it.

It has to be! I've been edging since the user posted it. I can't have almost cum this far for nothing!

Most are pretty predictable, but yeah some cards could benefit from going back to the old "1/2/3/4" display system. If I was just looking at the lowest level cards in for example, I might think it's the duration or threshold that scales with Totemic Rescue or for Thunderstruck the cooldown reduction.

ytcropper.com/cropped/YR578ad113326ed

Why would you ever buy T2 skin? They're making T2 skins just so that streamers have something shitty for giveaways.

I like being a snowflake

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!

Reviving with Bastet sketch or whatever

What's she dreaming about?

That's adorable! Clearly she is having happy dreams of being with her Father and Brother as they rode on the golden barge.

What's the best way to cache damage with Cupid? I always get them down to a pip, and have nothing left to finish them.

Odysseus bow senpai :^) just have at least 200 power in your build and you're solid.
Heavy hammer is picked on him as well

Cocks

BASTET IS PURE!

No she's not.

She's trying to think of who got her pregnant judging by the belly.

Bumping with free Paladins stuff!
paladins.com/#community

That's why you get sunder ;)

i wouldn't play paladins even if it was free.

But it IS free user.

>a little pudge means she's preggers
no stop please objectiffying women and saying they must be skinnier than a sheet of paper.

Eating Isis, Jing Wei, and Freya with BBQ Sauce.

I feel like buying one skin and one VGS pack. Any god for either. Ideas?

Single best vp in game is ratotoskr's.

It is? I've never actually listened to Rat.

Nah she pregger

exactly

Hey the game is getting better don't be so mean.

>play art in Duel
>she goes for Devo gloves and soul eater before she buys war boots
>constantly trying to box me
>buys brawlers beatstick when I don't even have a healing item (just my 3)
lel

Ragnarok rat is an absolute 11/10

>DEFEND MIDDLE LAAAAAAAAAANE

Paladins needs a more unique and prettier lighting?
The promotional lighting looks much better then the ingame one.

Each Bastet skin isn't actually Bastet but just one of her many kids.

>MOTD
>Hebo level 11 that goes 1/10 in the game
i mean its MOTD but come the fuck on.

Freya's meat sword

I'll have to look into that. Skin is pretty great, but not sure how harsh the chest is for it.

>artemis instalocks after everyone has selected a god and says lock
>game starts and goes meditation , hydras lament, red pot start
>10 minutes into the game is 0/3 level 5
>proceeds to BM the other players doing fine
im so done, fuck this.

nooo! why can't this thread last forever!

Post yfw your waifu has not yet been desecrated by the futa menace.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1538854#search=Athena

What If they took this facial style, improve the quality and make a new character out of It? Like a fairy or Fae Champion.

It would still look like shit.

As a side note, Capacha was 420 for this post.

rip in piece user, he turned gay when he saw futa of his waifu.

solo queuing in ranked is a death sentence, every match I play in I have a couple people who only have about 20 games in ranked and play like complete shit

>voicepack sale

Well I guess I own all of them now.

I had all of them except Jing and Erlong before the sale, decided it was better to just use the default.

No it wouldn't.
Just update the facial textures and eye issue.

And hair and since new character the clothing, body shape and voice should be altered.

oh hey senpai!!!

Stories from Plat 5

>mfw every day people try to tell me that Chaac is bad when he's the best warrior

Do not fear the rain, fear me.

why would you post this picture

>pick game
>alt tab like usual because it takes a while to find games
>alt tab back after a while
deserter penalty for 30 minutes
sure love it when the game doesn't notify you in the corner like it's supposed to

I used to do something like this in season 2, I didn't think it really worked anymore. Neat.