/mbgg/ - Mobage General #577

Charlotte project edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:

ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:

Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.

pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mdgamer.com/showthread.php?tid=250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm already bored of HiT after four days.

Bunny.

Best couple

i want to impregnate her

>pw sv and ff:be already boring
someone suggest something new no jp games

>Jewxon mobile arpg abortion gets boring after a couple of days
Who would've guessed

>No JP games

Maybe its time to go play PC games or buy a handheld then

>no jp games
Where the fuck do you think you are?

>Missing 2 from beach set after four 10+1
>Missing 2 from beach set after five 10+1
Really pushing my luck.
Maybe one more later or tomorrow or just save for a weapon roll.

How do you even get enough gems for all that?

Pokemon GO

Well, you are fighting pretty high dupe chances at that point. Are those last two your favorites?

i feel ur trying to tell him something

Who should I give it to?

Yourself

then post pix

I've been saving a lot over the past few months but not nearly as much as others. Also got lucky in the first set by getting the waifu in the first 4 rolls.

Haruka and Michelle are the last ones. Haruka's outfit is too good and Michelle's is really cute. They did a really good job with this set because I don't have any 'why did I get them' regrets about rolling anyone else instead.

Which of those three do you want calling you Manager-san?

Better than missing 4 after six

No, you don't.

I get that she's the face of the franchise but do we really need 4 (probably 5 with swimsuits) different charlottes?

>Missing two after 6 rolls
>One of them is Hinata who's a total qt and the other is Anko who I don't care much for
I feel bad but I think I might have to think with my brain here and save the gems.

New Fran when

I really hope there's no summer charlotte. Her current version has her in a bikini anyway.

Missing Sakura, Urara, and Yuri after 4 rolls here. Would've been nice to get Sakura too, but I was mostly after Anko and Hinata. So this is fine.

Subaru and Nozomi are some of my least favorites, but I don't regret rolling them this time since they have neat skills.

How can you hate on Nozomi? Her live2D sprite has underboob and the outfit is cute as hell.

Is anyone playing Trilink? Whenever you equip stuff it shows up on your characters

Any fast way to get EXP orbs in bghs?

>Want to roll in shironeko
>Soul of knights chars aren't good or cute

Help

I don't hate her, she has grown on me a lot since the start. But I still like most of the other girls more.

It is a nice swimsuit, though. I can't argue with that.

I know the feel. No new gacha for 5 weeks too

>That difficulty spike in chapter 8
>That Hijiri/Momotaro villainous speech
>That last boss stage bgm

Can't believe how hyped I was. No healer and no good Divina sword unit to counter 75% Phantoms in 8th chapter finally led to defeat on the very last battle. Used revive talisman and it was worth it; got a hidden achievement which returns talisman.
Now to lvl up his ass and get ready for event.

Wew Kong and lu bu giving me a 10 win streak.
remake Kong is god tier.

Summer has to be in august at least. Hoping that set is broken so I can blow my gems there.

Fug juggling 7 knights and otogi is making me progress real slowly in the story mode.
Momotaro looks cool tho.
Also thanks for the spoiler nerd.
Been waiting to beat up hijironi for a while now.

Wow it's nice to see Premio/Peak getting some love pls do another collab Colopl

>No new gacha for 5 weeks too
We usually get a new gacha every 2/3 weeks.

>Hoping that set is broken
Summer will probably be Chaguma tier.

Fair enough. I think they did a pretty great job with this set as a whole. All of the card art looks great and the outfits are also cute. Just really colourful and nice to look at. I didn't hate the midnight swimsuits but the dark blue shade got a little tiring. A lot of the skills are pretty cool as well though nothing seems really broken which can be a good or a bad thing I guess.

How about that Grimm Notes?

Chaguma was pretty broken considering everyone in the second batch was 10/10 except like one character. Would be great if they do that again.

What about Jew Notes?

Fun when you're starting but it's one of the most boring games when you reach endgame. Plenty of games, rates aren't so bad and powercreep is minimal.

Thanks for the spoiler fuckface

Those are some silly faces

>Playing jew games for the story

?
How is it a jew game?
You do realize this isn't by zynga?

because they're not colopl games

Dank

This. I though this general only cares about cute girls, not "cute" boys and mobage plots.
Relax, it just happens for half of chapter, then poof, and he's back to normal. You don't fight him directly.

The general fodder, during stages with a boss you skip the fodder when 3 players join.

>Level cap for non limit broken 5*s is 70

Shit, I'm never going to unlock her third skill.

Summer Tsukimi when

Who cares. They'll just make her worthless like they did with Chaguma

>Make her broken for a while and get everyone to roll for her
>Then release a new set of enemies and a new set of coop stages that is basically anti-tsukimi

I'm still upset over that.

is the game any good?

If it makes you happy, the knight enemies seem to be immune to water yet susceptible to lightning.

They could make her useless even from the start, with that swimsuit I'd still want to roll for her.

>Elemental Story got a swimsuit gacha
>still as deformed as usual

Variant tsukimi

Colopl please make my dreams come true

In a boss battle you join two other players, the yellow meter is the stun meter and you can attack different body parts.

Can someone give me a second look at swimsuit Anko's secret lesson story part 3? Did she fall and end up in some sort of erotic position for sensei to see? I'm positive she mentioned something "between her legs".

>Rolled 6 times, even reaching deep ($100) into my wallet for the first time for Anko
>Bunch of dupes and no Anko and all the flat girls

Sometimes I just want to uninstall the game.

What's considered good damage for a skill in BGHS? Majority of my 4* are rod and guns and I don't know which one to focus one

>$100 for anko
>Didn't get her

That sucks. At least there's always next gacha user.

You know, the good thing about BGHS is that there's not a lot of girls. If you don't get Anko this time, there's another Anko just around the corner that you have a chance to get. You could even roll her birthday gacha for a chance at a few Ankos you may have missed. At least that's my thinking whenever it comes to not getting one of Yuri's cards. Although I'm really curious about how her secret lesson plays out in this set.

Should i roll again bro /mbgg/ ? Still no Haruka for me.

mumi
JUSTICE
you win imo

Can you move around or do you just press the attack buttons? Are there things like guarding at the right time?

>Thought of saving packs for august update
>Before I knew it I'm already opening them
>Get Merlin and Fairy Princess from bith of the packs
Woot not bad

>Got Hinata, Sakura and Urara from my first pull
>Get just Haruka from my second pull
Pretty nice haul since no dupes but I really want Nozomi and Anko

Is forestcraft complete garbage? Seems like it does nothing but lose

? ? ?
purgatory forest is a tier 1 deck

>Stage 1 - Break head with Tina, break chest with Vivi
>Stage 2 - Break head with Noah, defeat with Tina
>Stage 3 - Finish off with Vivi
Doing this shit in coop seems like a pain

you should probably roll one more
nozomi and mumi is good enough already tho

Looking at the Otogi posts has made me want to try it.
Do you just download the Mitama version app?
It only shows up as chinese for me.

>just want Mumi
>3 rolls get me Anko, Urara, Haruka and Sakura
I'm just gonna stop

Someone last thread said you could download an english patch and play it.
mdgamer.com/showthread.php?tid=250
This is the only thing I found about, but i'm getting this error

Check last thread and ctrl+f any otogi posts. There should be a link to a thread that has directions on what to do.

No movement, you control one unit per turn, doing things like buffing/healing/attacking/defending

it works for me on geny

If you install the game from playstore, it will be in english automatically

You need to download the .obb, MAKE A FOLDER CALLED "com.mitamagames.otogiprod" in the obb directory then put the .obb in it.

Also, how do you reroll in this?

I did that, and I still got the error.

So where's Valiant Force? I heard it was supposed to satisfy PotK players that hated the gacha system, but liked the gameplay.

how the fuck is that weapon in front of her arm+dress but behind her leg. and what's with the softball tits?

also VF is nothing like Pork

Clear your app data, the download is small as fuck and is almost instant.

The game binds your account to whatever google account is logged in on your android. If you load the game after clearing your app data with a google account that's already binded to another account, it will give you a proc asking you whether or not to load the binded account which you can ignore.

Once you finally get an account that you like, just log into another google account that's not binded yet to bind it to that one.

You're not putting it in the right directory then. For me the directory from my genymotion looks like /storage/emulated/legacy/Android/obb/com.mitamagames.otogiprod

Keep? Ive got only one good netdeck rn

Same guy, its animated btw

Keep it.

BASED ZOUTH

You gave me ming ming when I first started playing. Ur a good bro.

>wake up
>9 pack tickets in crate
what

>these pulls
JUST

which of these games you guys play have decent gachas?

Shironeko and BGHS

Its pulls like these that make my think I made out decent.
I pulled 2 first curses and one otohime today. I main rune and was missing this card. Additionally, my sword deck for ranked had no legendaries till now.

I just realized that I made a folder named com.mitamaamgames.otogiprod, and that was giving me the error, thank you user, have a cute girl.

any and all of them will leave you disappointed

is shironeko worth playing in the english version? I know most of you guys don't, but is there a lot of difference besides being behind on events and shit english VA?

Only Colopl games will have "decent" gachas.

The only good part of Shironeko is the constant events. Why play without them