/utg/ - Undertale General

Traditional goats edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt533B14ne8
youtube.com/watch?v=nhOlK2lzWms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very adorable skeletons.

sans

I like her Underfell Toriel from a design perspective.
Helps that it's not the same red black like the other designs

lizard

adorable goat

Sans?

Perhaps my system of morality is wrong, perhaps yours is. This is something that's traditionally been handled on the battlefield.

Unfortunately for you, it is the common consensus in the western world that the system of morality I use is the correct one. If you like, you can adopt the morality systems of the Turks, Arabs, and Northern Africans which are totally fine with having sex with animals. Their societies are absolutely pleasant

Goat lady ydal taoG

and then he sucked him off

what the heck

motherfucker looks like a rejected nightmare before christmas puppet

Who says I have to adopt a certain society's morality system?
Why can't I and you, for that matter just decide these things for myself?

I love this goat lady so much

a cute

nth for coolskeleton

I always wondered what kind of a dick the goat boss monsters would have, artists depict them with all varied sorts of dongs.

Then get out of society, fag

Me on the left

a perfectly shaped one

>debating with catfucker

me on the right

She will always have a special place in our hearts, brother
now and forevermore

Maybe it's your situation or something, but I don't really view me sexualizing someone like Toriel as inherently a problem. In terms of furry, she's one off kind of thing for me and in my head they're almost like a mutation of a human in physical likeness with non human features. Though, I view aliens like the Zabrak, Asari, to be in a similar ball park in the casualness of it. Not sure why 'furry' is a you're not in at all or all the way kind of thing.

me in the middle

>having dissenting opinions is not allowed, even if you don't express them outside of an anonymous internet context
w e w

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

you would think people would have learned by now, its just not worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt533B14ne8

Morality is based upon a few key things. These are the axioms that people live by. You can have an infinite number of reasons why something is wrong according to your moral system, but if the other person disagrees with your moral system then none of them will hold any value.

Therefore, as it has always been, such matters are handled on fields of battle. Ultimately the strongest people will win and thus their moral system will survive. My point that your morality system is obviously deviant from mine (which is traditional western morality) is that you are a person who is living within a society who has a different morality system. Sure, according to you, you are the one who is correct and morally right. However, according to the society you live in and those around you, you are the one who is wrong and what you are doing is morally abhorrent.

Traditional western morals/values hold that sex with children is vehemently disgusting and should be punished to the fullest extent of human might. We believe it's wrong. Arabic culture includes many practices that directly contradict that (such as their 'dancing boys'), which we find absolutely disgusting as a people. We believe we are right in being disgusted, and they believe we are wrong because it's simply their culture and there's nothing wrong with it.

There is no reconciliation there. That kind of dispute can only be resolved by some from of conflict that disintegrates their culture- be it combat or ethical oppression.

Of course you can decide for yourself what your morality system will be, but you cannot flagrantly throw around that moral system and expect others to accept it by any means.

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

It's literally pointless talking to him. You're not gonna convince him of anything just shut the fuck up.

do you not realize who you are talking to

Which undertale would you explore the galaxy with, and what do you think everyday life would be like with them?

having opinions is okay, don't act out on them

Welcome to your special Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=nhOlK2lzWms

Honestly when it comes to furries, I haven't gotten a solid opinion on what's wrong with it or anything like that. I haven't tried tackling that particular issue yet, because as I've said I'm currently squashing my zoophillia fetish.

I'd like to believe that liking the goat mom is perfectly benign. I'll really know when I seriously reflect on that particular part of my personality.

Of course I know who I'm talking to. He's that cat fucker guy. I basically just said that our disagreement could only be solved by some kind of violent conflict and that discussion of such fundamental things is pointless

I think I have abandonment issues

is your fav character chara?

Become overly emotionally attached to a fictional character to hide from yourself the full debilitating loneliness that is your life

I didn't read it because you momfags tend to write high school length essays every time you post. Just stop talking to him because all he does is respond with his own opinion, he doesn't care about what you say.

I refuse your hell and substitute it with my own.

No

I tried that and it was nice for a while but it doesn't work anymore.

I'll talk to whoever I like to talk to, thanks
Also not my fault if you can't read, user

>Asriel
>what do you think everyday life would be like with them?

Not that user but I wouldn't exactly call it a fault if someone writes a lengthy post once in a while. It's just a sign of your own impatience if you go complaining about it.

fell in love with a goat

Thing is, even within a society people generally don't have the same axioms
They usually reach the same conclusions, but for their own reasons, that is, if they even bother thinking about these sort of things in the first place
And of course, this also doesn't mean that everyone reaches their conclusions properly
If you look, you'll find that there's examples of western society's morality system being contradictory or having double standards
Ergo, if you care about this sort of thing, you will have to differ from society's viewpoints in some ways just in order to have consistency
And besides, I don't flagrantly throw around my moral system in real life, that'd be irritating to the people around me even if I didn't deviate from western society in any major ways
This is the equivalent of covering your ears and going "la la la"
If you said it's annoying and off-topic you'd have a point, but you're saying it's all pointless just because he's not going to convince me of his obviously correct stance on the topic
Which might not be true, maybe he will, maybe he won't, either way I hope we come to some sort of conclusion
Often times I find that these sort of argument never reach a conclusion and just result in the other guy restating his opinion over and over without really addressing anything I've already said on the matter
I'd be nice if I'd get something other than that, but I'm not holding my breath for it

I remember this

There was also a song about a bird or something

Welcome to the party user

Nope, you don't get to decide. That's the Heaven or Reincarnation package.

I have an issue where I hate being tired but I never want to stop staying up because I must do
I must do
I must do
I must do and I must not stop doing
And sleeping would be stopping my level of activity
So I must not sleep even though I really should

I am very, very, very easily in trouble with any kind of stimulants.

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Mettaton would be good for exploring the galaxy with as long as he's in his box form so he doesn't just blow up. He wouldn't need air or food or water. He's ridiculously well defended and can fly.

That spider is an amoral murderer

I can read I'd just rather not because half of the shit you say is boring, just trying to help you realize that you're talking to a wall.
Why write a paragraph when you only need a sentence? Especially when talking to him, it makes you look stupid not him.
No you're not gonna convince him, he wants two things and that's it. The conclusion is he fucks animals and wants you to as well.

performing a female circumcision on the baby spider

I have that problem too sometimes. I don't like sleeping but I need to. I have nightmares a lot

what do?

>actually talking to catfucker
are momfags worse than dadfags now?

>No you're not gonna convince him, he wants two things and that's it. The conclusion is he fucks animals and wants you to as well.
But I'm catfucker
Also, while I don't want to be quick to accuse, you seem like you've done the whole "restating opinion over and over without addressing anything I've already said" bit with me before

Does spider have a loving family?

Can you stop being so mean? Why is there this like tribal warfare between character posters?

It's just that retarded Momfag who autistically writes essays and takes everything seriously and should fuck off to Tumblr or Reddit or something

I dunno dude, for the most part I adopt a Rikarian philosophy when it comes to this stuff.
>Is it sentient
>Does it have the ability to properly communicate on my intellectual acuity level
>Is it of full maturity for it's race
>And is it basically mostly human like
Get passed that and I'm usually cool

You're a cute! CUTE!!!

Fuck I'll be honest I'm confused. Look, I've seen this happen a million times, you want to fuck your cat and encourage others to do the same. You're a wall and there's no point talking to you about it, I don't care what you do it's just boring.

>"w-wah stop being so mean"

Fuck off faggot

Ever since this new antidepressant my dreams have been genuinely more fucked up. And I feel fucked up in a really, really wrong way most of the time. Like, I'm perfectly functional but I feel a vague, black void just, somewhere. In me, around me, and it feels like it could overtake me at any moment and I'd snap. But it never happens So far.
It keeps me happier though so I'm not getting off it. Not like I ever cared about going a bit mad.

The majority do hold the same axioms to be true. You're conflating 'values' and 'morals', which are two different things. Values are central to an individual and generally are static. Morals stem from values and are how we determine "right" from "wrong". The moral system of the society is that "end result" that you're talking about.

I still don't believe that a discussion on this matter will ever achieve anything, because it will always boil down to "i believe it is wrong" vs "I believe it is not wrong".

I would too in the case of real life. A picture on the screen doesn't fit any of those criteria, though.

Have fun

It's fine. Mettaton told her to do it.
What the fuck?
Of course. The small spiders would do anything for Muffet and she would do anything for them in turn. They are as loving a family as can be.
Nope.

I love that spider!!

this thread is cancer.

No u

everything is cancer.

The tribal identity politics this thread has going for it is kind of a problem, though. Kind of unique to this thread from the other I go on. I just say if it goes past joke level, back pedal it a bit.

Oh you missed out on Bots getting BTFO forever by a successful Burgercat!

first time on /utg/?

Can I be an Asrielfag tribal leader?

More like Virgo

Last thread is still pretty chill.

It's already past 3 AM again. Time for bed. Goodnight /utg/.

Good night, user.

You keep saying this, but I don't know why
I do always try to do what I can to understand opposing viewpoints, but every time I do it eventually just degenerates to whoever I'm arguing with just starts ignoring things I've said in the past and forcing me to restate them, ending up in a loop until they just give up and say I'm just refusing to argue, a bit like you're doing right now, and/or call me a dumb cat rapist
You still seem to be avoiding pointing out exactly why you believe what you do
Challenging one's beliefs is important, you know

>successful
>ending has him playing a bush in mtt's show

Who doesn't, honestly?
Please elaborate.
Good night.

Yötä

Tell me, how would you go about telling a middle eastern that having sex with children is wrong?

But I'm waiting for the good drawfags to get on

No you understand opposing viewpoints, I've seen it but you're so steadfast that it doesn't matter, eventually you sexualize your cat and tell others to do the same. It's what you always do.

Finally a star.

That's different, it's part of their culture you fucking racist.

It's a power vacuum, man. Expect fierce resistance when you declare yourself as so. Beat those odds and your kinsmen will follow. Good luck, fuccboi

Suddenly, fish

Stop fucking encouraging catfucker you dumb niggers