Best Lancer
Accept no one else.

Previous Thread >Drop map
i.imgur.com/NOcHYy4.png

>[Onigashima] until 25.7 (14:59)
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160711.php#nav
- Fuyuki must be cleared to participate
- Jap servants increase damage
- 4* Rider Kintoki as reward - initial is quest reward, rest can be bought for 600 of each drop in shop
- 5* homo sumo CE: +10% ATK | start with 30% NP charge | +100% ATK (self, event only); can be bought from the event shop for 300 coral, fabric, & emblems or via drops
- 5* oni CE: +20% critical damage | gives 3 stars/turn | ATK +50% (party, event only); can be acquired via drops & the reward ladder
>Condensed event guide:
- farm AP quests drops while playing the highest BP quest you can manage until you can buy Golden Sumo CE for 300 of each drop
- farm DP & drops to get copies of & mats for ascending Kintoki

>[Minamoto gacha until 25.7 (14:59)]
- 5* limited Berserker Minamoto
- 4* Berserker Ibaraki
- 3* Assassin Kotaro
- 5* Mashu CE: increase Quick card performance by 15% | increase NP damage by 15% | Drops +1
- 4* Tamamo CE: increase Arts card performance by 8% | increase NP gain by 15% | Fabric drops +1
- 3* Kojiro CE: increase Quick card performance by 3% | increase critical damage by 8% | Coral drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
Robin NP bug confirmed by DW view.fate-go.jp/2016/qfue6n/

>[The 6th Singularity: Camelot]
More info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160706c

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tamamo!

JAlter a cute

THE CUTEST

Nobu a CUTE.

Press F to pay respects

Karna

Bunny event when?

>Still linking an outdated dropmap

I love you Gilgamesh!

Woops. Wrong picture.

xth for overwhelming power > power of love, friendship and plot

Sita when?

xth for cute boys

Looks like a trap.

thats diarmuid tho

Have you finished reading that manga? This character probably doesn't turn out as you'd like.

But that's objectively wrong.

When are we getting those Daily revamps we were promised?

Early redditor thread

>literally won
>is literally god in the sequel
Yeah, I did.

Read what you post. Yours is from two days ago.

You obviously meant to post Bryn, but it seems you accidentally posted Kiyohime instead. Don't worry, I'm here to help.

good job you fucking retard

He also doesn't give a fuck about anything anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM

CARMILLA THREAD

Yeah, he literally won, and then embraced love over power by reconnecting with his mother. Did you skip over the page where his mom slaps his shit and he decides what he wanted to do with his power wasn't that important anymore?

otp

Xth for Best Pirates

Saber Astolfo when?

I want Anne in a swimsuit.

Less time than "every thread until Astolfo" poster had to wait for the Rider version.

Not soon enough

Current drop numbers:

-Summit: 44 Boxes, 35 Cloth, 42 coral (3 Pheasant CEs + one Tamamo/Kyohime CE)
-Lv.90 Cave: 44 Boxes, 30 Cloth, 28 coral (3 Pheasant CEs + one Tamamo/Kyohime CE)
-Lv 90 Springs: 57 Boxes (One Mashu/Ushi CE)
-Lv 90 Pagoda: 93 Cloth (Three unmaxed Tamamo/Kyohime)
-Lv 90 Pre-Blue Gate Road: 120 Corals (Two maxed Phesant + 1 unmaxed Pheasant)
-Lv 90 Forest: 8 Boxes, 36 Cloth (One Tamamo/Kyohime CE)

Green Oni:

-Lv25 BP1: 14 Coral (One maxed Pheasant + one unmaxed Pheasant)
-Lv40 BP2: 22 Coral (One maxed Pheasant + one unmaxed Pheasant)
-Lv60 2BP: 18 Coral (One maxed Pheasant)
-BP3: 21 Coral (No CEs)

Suggestion: Farm Lv25 BP1 and Summit unless you only need one currency.

He merely changed his opinion, the fact is that he still won.

You posted the picture I wanted to post.
Well, good taste I guess, koh.

Rider Kintoki is a miracle of the universe

I want to give Anne a strapon and DP Mary.

He did everything he did because of love, and stopped doing it because of love again. You can't ignore the significance of love as an influence in his life. He was as strong as he was because of love.

Since Lucius exists now, does that mean the ranking of Roman emperors from best to worst is, Lucius Hiberius > Nero Claudius > Caligula?

He's only good right now because he has the boost from the event.

>lv25 bp1: 14corals
Consider yourself lucky, I'm running this shit since a while with 1 maxed CE and two normal and I have an average of 6 + 5 corals

Roma > all of them

Nero was always a shit, but Caligula was apparently great at being an emperor for the while before the whole moon curse thing happened. Might bump him up, since as long as he was in charge he was actually not bad, unlike Nero who was always bad. And is Tiberius even an emperor and not just a guy who's been nicknamed emperor?

I wish I had rolled them, I really want welfare Anne for summer gacha

Is this still working? For some reason even with Lucky Patcher the modified APK refuses to install when the original is already installed. Or I just have to install the modded APK and I'm good?

Caligula was a really fun guy. He once ordered the army to start stabing the sea with lances so hw could fight Neptune.
He had potential, but as every Roman hero he was underused as fuck in fate.

Wrong, love was his reason and what kept him going, but love was not the source of his power.

Check the third box only.

Didn't he do that to punish his army, and wasn't it picking up seashells?

Punch Emperor > Sword Emperor > Rose Emperor

>reason and what kept him going
>Not the source of his power

Unless you think he had all that power naturally from the moment of birth then yes, Love is integral to gaining the power because love is what pushed him to go through with getting it.

Without motivation he has no power. Without love he would have had no motivation strong enough to compel him to gain that power.

I bet you are doing lv15 bp1 instead of lv25 bp1

>yfw no good Medea doujins
Fuck you

Also bikini Medea when?

It was >tfw
Fuck

Rather not see some saggy old woman in a bikini

He had the potential to obtain that power to begin with. No matter how much a failure loves, he/she will always be a failure. See Mata Hari.

Fuck you this is all your fault

You got all you ever need

The one with her former master (but it's non-h) has been a favorite of mine for a long time. At least, until you got some info on him in the ufotable anime.

That's not waver tho

Good roll

False.

Shit taste faggot

it's like pottery

By the same token, no matter how talented someone is, if they never have the motivation to try something, they'll always be bad at it. Motivation is more important than natural ability or potential.

she'll just ditch her for kintoki as soon as he's around

That doesn't separate the character from one of his fundamental elements. If this post is right then your original post is a farce because there is no such thing as the power of love or friendship. All those characters just got the power they had the potential to have and it was never a matter of power vs. love in the first place.

I don't get why they didn't just give the Grail to Caligula in Septem. If you can count on anyone to fuck over everyone indiscriminately it'd be him.

Voice patch for Ataraxia when?

Still no good. I'm using Memu 2.7.2 by the way.

After applying the patch, I just have to install the modded APK after installing the original or is there a specific way of doing this?

I'm jealous
Both of them are always with me already anyways but rolling this would be the icing on the cake.

Just use a prepatchd one

Bad taste

Definitely wasted potential. I mean, even if all you know of the guy is what Suetonius wrote in The Twelve Caesars, that's still a lot of good stuff to work with.

Should i?
I want to roll for my knight Sir Gawain but ayylmao tits is a teasefest.
How many weeks are left?

Just look what they did to fucking caesar.
Fuck this shitty writting

>I want to roll for my knight Sir Gawain
end yourself

Can Emiya defeat Raikou?

Roll three tickets and no more.

When he'll have sucked enough dicks.

It's not rocket science user.

>install FGO
>open LP and apply the first two patches
>install the modded APK
>it failed to install? go back to LP and apply the third patch only
>install the modded APK
>success

Depending if the apk is signed or not you have to use the first two patches or the third one, so you simply have to try until it works. One of the two combinations WILL work.

Here I am assuming by modded you mean the one with root/emulator protection removed and nothing else. If you're applying to that apk the cheatapk patch you have to do an extra step.

Use 6 tickets. You'll definitely be able to roll Gawain with all that quartz alone, but its still best to save some of those tickets.

>definitely be able to roll

The lowest I've gotten in like seven runs is 10, and that was rare. Sure you're doing the Lv25 one? Also, are you using CEs?

Firstly make sure the game isn't running since it won't install if it is, the modified APK should be installing as a patch so you have to have the original installed first as far as I've understood it.

Gawain is 3*, you'll get him with fp.

stay mad

Specific 4*s are easy to roll with that amount of quartz during a rate up.

No he's not. How are posters in this thread still not up to date with this?

6 +5 means you got 30 total on average?

Stop posting anytime.

Everytime.

Ah I see. Thank you user, I was being dumb all along, it works now.

np2 Ibaraki on 2 tickets and 30 quartz says he's right.

3% is still 3%

Should be easy enough with FP.