Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Squad Edition

Old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, or Kealdrix

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

First for thick soft fat ears.

cuties edition!

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

Thank you very much.

>tfw no femsura gf

Nth for finding your irl Femsura waifu

fuck off fluusi

all those guilds are dead or not Veeky Forums and you don't have proof any of them are still running

freick off fluusi

There's only 2 active Veeky Forums guilds, most of the ones on your list are either dead or aren't even Veeky Forums, stop posting this troll list all the time please.

is posting the same thing we point out each thread because you want to keep misleading new players.

The teaser for LS3 was mostly a summary of what we'd done, although there were some new, or perhaps cut, images included. Raid wing 3 also leads people to some speculation that Jormag will be next.

fluusi, fuck off

kill bunself

t. fluusi

please don't make threads for dead games

Nth for awoo!

who the fuck is fluusi?

X for dead game.

I doubt the LS is gonna save it, looks like too many people got fed up of Anet's incompetency and moved onto other online games, like Overwatch.

FLUUSI
U
C
K

O
F
F L U U S I

>tfw you will never be someone's daughterfu because everyone has become ratfuckers

its not dead

it's not active, 1500 players may as well be dead

3 MONTHS
PER
30 MIN EPISODE

Ouch, where was it confirmed that only 1500 people are playing it daily?

to all the retards saying this game is dead, maybe you forget you only have to pay once to play the new content

you are allowed to leave and come back whenever you want, there isn't a subscription or anything stopping you besides redownloading and logging in

if you haven't bought HoT but you bought the core game full price before you can't play the next LS
checkmate anet shill

>Uninstalling games
>2016

Hard drives are cheap and massive these days, you have no excuse.

Nah user.

Look at these threads.
Look at the reddit threads.
Hell, look at the official forum on their site.

There's nothing going on anymore.

LS3 will determine if this game still has life going for it. Will people return then?

alright you got me on "pay once" but its no 'checkmate' you salty salami

not sure why'd you would even still play if you feel so raped by anet making the expansion cost money

nothing is going on, because no content is being released

not hard to put 2 and 2 together

when content is being released again, all of those things will pick back up, you have to be retarded not to understand how this game works after 3+ years

>sylvari being retarded
of course

the achievement points leaderboards

>nothing is going on, because no content is being released

B-b-but raids! Come on, you wanted raids, right?

raids are done being released user, plus I wouldn't expect a bunch of mouthbreathers here to be interested

FUN still hasnt posted a pic of them clearing wing 3

meanwhile reddit was ablaze with different threads about builds and how to beat bosses, as well as videos doing it undermanned, so don't know where you are seeing this lack of content

Raids are a fine addition to GW2 but the problem (and this has always been a problem with GW2) is Shitnet can't seem to focus on the game as a whole. I like raiding but releasing only raids for the past 6 months was turbo stupid given how casual the player base is even though GW2 raids are hilariously casual.

But it's ok senpai, they'll drop another 200k on esports and everything will be fine ya?

Taut, well-formed ovals are just as desireable!

In a 3 year span even shit games like WoW and FFXIV have more content to speak of in that amount of time.
Also prepare for the cat spam because this is a fresh thread

>using X players to do content intended for Y players
>it's not a sign of super ded content
>it's not just the exact same numbers game as doing it with recommended players
I want this meme to stop. Everywhere.

I want to meme on u

ah sorry I meant content as in player produced content

gw2 definitely has a lack of content, but its not meant to keep you playing constantly anyway, hence the time gates and diminishing returns on everything

this is a game where you are meant to take a break and come back when you want to play

Sub games will always get more content. They have steady revenue to support a consisent, large dev team. FFXIV for a very long time had so many new, regular content releases, players sometimes struggled to keep pace.

WoW actually has been dead for a very long time, however.

Asuraball was the only player-generated in GW2 aside from RP.

Difficulty of the raid is irrelevant, releasing raids before there was an actual group forming tool was retarded. GW2 built its success on being able to hop in, do a thing, and have fun doing it. Putting so much effort into a form of contrent that requires you to schedule around a bunch of friends or strangers was something that should never have even crossed their minds.

With a firm grip on each of her soft, warm ears I push the tip of my thick cock into her tiny cunny.

>LS3 will determine if this game still has life going for it.
One new pvp map that is just a removed pvp map except it doesnt have water anymore and has a new map gimmick for earning points that is, again, dependent on npc interaction. Pve in pvp.
One new fractal that isnt really new. The story is.
One new ls episode that will last maybe 1 hour and then 3 more months of waiting.

Final verdict is that gw2 is dead. Too little too late and that little effort isnt worth grabbing about. Okay so the new ls episode might be good but then what? Anet proved that ls episodes are not replayable content after the achievements. The story will most likely force more taimi, more marjory and kasmeer, more shit. Then what if the new pvp map is actually great? Great but the pvp meta is still boring as fuck because all we got is cap the three points and anet has that whack a mole style balancing that ruins things in the long run and sometimes for no reason. Then what if the new fractal has a good parallel story with the ls episodes and is actually good? One new fractal a year, user. Pve isnt that interesting and oh wow 1 fractal? One fractal? Wow. That will not do anything from year to year. You know what destroys companies beyond any sort of repair? You know what drives good devs away? Long periods of time and no progress. In fact scratch that, that drives people away. So many gw1 devs have already left and people hired for gw2. One new fractal a year isnt going to cut it. But abloo abloo abloo anet is so wimpy and they cant handle new content because it makes them cry abloo abloo abloo. That isnt our fault, fuckers man. It isnt our fault your organizational structure fucking sucks and your most manned teams are gemstore, PR community people like gaile gray, and whatever is in charge of the voice acting and music. Voice acting doesnt make an mmorpg good for fucking sakes.

This is why the game is dead and it will only get worse.

Stop talking about Lani, she's mine.

shut the FUCK up calsi

people will check out to see the content, clear the entirety of it in a day, two if you're a casual, then it's back to doing nothing and three months of waiting for something else

gw2 is finished

This.
If anet was going to make large-scale content, they should have kept it hotjoin with options to let a single player or a few players carry an encounter. At least the anet raids are super casual, but just the word raid triggers the minmaxing in anyone.

Forever Together, like platinum

Dropping dungeons was the fatal mistake that sunk gw2.

I honestly feel sorry for the newfags who never got to experience GW2 when it was actually mediocre and there was content being produced.

source?

I'm going to fondle lani's long lurid floppers

My thick cock and heavy balls twitching with lust as I thrust deep into the cute femsuras tight cunny, emptying a hot load of cum inside her, filling her up.

That's the futasura/norn's job. You aren't equipped.

then effie farts with your load dripping down

Disgusting memetards

Kittdai and Laya moan.
Tyrese cleans his cock across their necks.

Next time look in the fucking mirror before you call the kettle black, retard.

you wake up
it's rattata!!!!!

>tfw will never kiss lusster

You are both ugly and gross memetards that. Nobody would fuck.

You are a cheeky little user. You know, Pokemon are for hug not fug.

Thanks for caturday, senpai!

no problem, here is some more of my autism

Oh hey, squatty has t1 precursor armor.

The catting has begun