Vindictus General

Somehow actually alive edition

Delia Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=o_vcBOZs5gU
Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Supernova

that's a VERY lewd op image

Nth for a happy Sylas!

previous thread:

lann still worst class

lynn still worst class

>tfw jumped Lann instead of Hurk and can never undo it
>after leveling Delia I'm not gonna wanna get anywhere near a sub level 80 character anytime soon

But the leveling is the best. Trying to get shiny new weapons and armors!

I slightly miss doing that in the low levels, but with how fast you level in S1 now, well...

nth for LANNS

Yeah with S3 and everything now I just feel like I have so much shit to go through that I can't enjoy anything at low levels at all anymore, especially since everything dies in 10 seconds and you level up so fast its worthless to stop and fuck around with anything. Its better than shit taking anywhere near as long as it used to though. I'm honestly surprised Nexon hasn't started selling Jump packages at this point.

I mean things die pretty fast but I wouldn't say "10 seconds".

At least now I'm up to nearly 50, and I actually can get killed by the bosses pretty quickly now.

I never really noticed this before, but Vella's armpits are really lewd

vindy pet peeves
>need to do raid to proceed main story
>have to repeat raid for a side quest that unlocks after story
>have to do it again in a continuing side quest
>it's a once daily raid
Fuck ahglan

>Source engine
>can't skip quest dialogue
>shitty RNG-based crafting system that can destroy your masterpiece piece of equipment
>can't salvage useless gear for crafting materials
>melee classes are generally more expensive to run AP-wise
>faggots bringing their mule characters into your party
>leveling expertise/gathering takes forever
>can't expand inventory slots with in-game gold
>super frustrating boss combos that knock you down and hit you again just as you get back up

>clunky animations that dump or block buffering
This shit pisses me off to no end. Why does something as simple as coming to a halt after springing stop you from buffering inputs?

>game runs like SHIT even though it's running on a decade old engine and looks like it

are you implying there are games that run well on Source?

Why the FUCK is durability still a thing

Because the game needs to have large, scalable moneysinks to offset inflation.

because it wouldn't make sense if we didn't have it but kept breakable clothes and enviornments

>you can turn off the Overkill display
Thank god
Sucks that there's still no way to hide your character name

Clothes break whenever you get hit regardless of the durability. It's an arbitrary stat that drains as you hit the Start button instead of something that breaks as they're being interacted upon

DELIMEATS

So I haven't played this fucking game in years, and I have no idea what the fuck I should be doing to level.
I'm 62 and I think at the beginning of Sewers in Rocheste. Do I just ignore all the sub quests and only do main quests? I'm just trying to get 75 as quickly as possible so I can not play this fucking Evie anymore and boost another char.

What irks me about it is the ridiculous inflation per endgame equipment and lack of variance for how much damage you receive in battle

Why are you stopping at 75?

I'm trying to get the Jump ticket thing to level a character that's actually fun. Will main quests be able to get me there, or are there any tricks to it now?

just do main quests on easy if you're decently equipped you won't have much trouble

The market is already inflated as shit anyway.

Too skinny.

Delia doesn't seem very good desu

>Come back
>on clover
>spam the fuck out of The Unveling Truth for Ampoules
>get 3 Aurora sets
>finally dye Lynns entire set black thanks to the RNG gods
>swear to never do that again
>mfw clover ends in july not june
I need 3 more whites to finish my Delia's set

She's fun though

Is there a such thing as a manly Syrus? Or at least one that looks male? If so please post picks.

Which character should I boost to 75?

I already have Evie, Arisha, Lynn, and Vella at a high level.

>all girls
fag

Pally Fiona because no one else has a block as satisfying as hers

only if the player's a girl

Is that faster than 5 spider bros?

its slightly slower but you get 7 coupons instead of 5 so it usually ends up better

Do they ever re-release previous limited time costumes?

The Demon Hunter suit looks baller.

Can you sell those amps on MP?

nope, both avatar and regular are bound, it truly is suffering getting a purple or green, I have no target but I dont want to just waste them

thanks doc

oh wow, I wish could have planned that, it just so happened to be the last two I got

But the female classes look better and are more fun

Anyone up for coupon farming on west? Spamming unveiling truth on hard, can do hero if you want but you have to carry.

Do the zones in this game continue to be as long and boring as Ortel Castle as you get higher in level? This shit is monotonous.

how long does that return/clover bonus last?

I can neither confirm, nor deny, what might be going on in my Delia's thoughts.

I don't think so. From what I recall Ortel isn't actually too long - its just designed like an actual castle. Meaning its a pain in the ass for an invader, such as yourself, to navigate it.

>run up staircase for 30s
>fight through bunch of rooms
>run down staircase for 30s

for what purpose

Ortel's an outlier, thankfully it's only two missions. In season 2 the maps are also long, but they don't have paths that lead into nowhere, they're more like entirely different areas within a collective group of maps you can pass between.

Season 3 maps are more like season 1 with some bosses strewn out before the big guy at the end.

Because castles aren't meant to be friendly places to attack. They're military strongholds for a reason user.

Delia needs more lewd inners.

i never disagreed to that

casual west/na guild?
just for bonus probably, im bad at this game to do anything useful

How do I Ion Thrust without Comet/Blitz? The icon is just grayed out even when I have the SP. Also how do I Comet after a Blitz when the game defaults RMB to Thrust?

Thrust happens when you press RMB while you're still running, comet is when you press it right after you stop.

>tfw you finally start getting Delia and everything begins to fall into place

I'm on the road to getting gud.

Anyone wanna spam The Unveling Truth or spider bros? west server

Say what you will but it's impossible to out-shit Ainle, grimderp Perilous and orange prairie

Hey I just came back and have like 200m

Will that get me gear at 90 when I get there?

When's East+West merging???

When's Mabinogi heroes 2???

armour is basically free because you can farm it yourself ez, orange shards (able to go +11-+15 on) cost a fuckload now that delia just came out. id just farm more desu

>grimderp

how r my westicles doing

so how is delia's damage compared to arisha's.

how to make gold in vindictus?

Bad
Her fun value is way lower, too

You're only correct on the damage

>Delia
>Fun
Pick one and only one
I'm having more fun playing pillar karok than her

I'm not arguing against pillar karok. Just know that there's nothing more braindead and monotonous than Arisha, despite the good damage.

havent touched delia since launch day
getting my chars to 75 for event since i never got any past 70

How much p2w is this game?

When does the redeployment coupon event end??

It isn't pay to win. You can farm and make tons of money for yourself just like most people do.

It's pay to look good but trust me you will want to.

>lying

Oh, nvm then

Then you're playing her absolutely wrong

You can sell nx for gold

If that helps you sleep at night.

>goldbuying
>current year

Well, stay delusional, not my problem tbqh senpai

this wtf
it's so easy to earn gold

>stay delusional
Oh the irony

>not my problem
Then why are you still here?

To post memes as you struggle to prove your point with false evidence

Can someone tell me what to level on Pillar Karok and how?

Idk how to spend AP wisely.

I have 41k AP and I don't wanna waste it in dumb way.

That's cute coming from someone without a point or evidence.

I actually main arisha

And I spent an equal amount of time on all the characters mentioned. Still, I don't think the first guy asked anything about the playstyles

Get Absorb Shock to like A or something so you don't get destroyed ASing S3 bosses
Max Pillar Counter, the weak point thing (Boar something), Beast Stance, Barrage +Blitz, Clash and Warslam. After that just max all of your smashes one by one, prioritizing the 3-hit smash + followup, and then the 1-hit smash + followup, and finally the 2hit smash.

Before you bother maxing out your individual smashes, I'd max out crit mastery, smash mastery, strength mastery, etc.

Arisha actually starts being fun once you know how to play her.

>arisha players think they matter

I wonder why you think that only applies to Arisha.

>Arisha players think they're good

>main