Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a serious question.
The squall frost helmet, how come it does make smoke come out of it's spinning fans when you use a skill anymore? It used to if I recall. Anyways I'm upset.

Is Color Pack Beta worth it? I have saturated, but I want true black and true white.

which one would u fug

So whats the new Draco? Or am I just done with this game

ash (female)

just do spy missions you dip

r8 my nova
don't bully me for playing on plebstation

how about a not troll response?

that was a legit response. if you've got a good bow you should be able to clear spy missions with any frame

Do you want Infested as well?

You already have saturated, why not just buy smoke?

HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL TOMB PROTECTOR.

I CANT DAMAGE HIM WORTH SHIT.

And I can't ask for help too because they need the vessel. FML.

Tonk

Git gud

gitgud

>get excalibro
>exalted blade
>go on a dash-melee spree

Don't forget to scan cats for dna!

just stare at recruiting chat for 10 seconds

So what you're saying is no one has as of yet discovered a good affinity farm. Guess I'll go back to ODD or something.

>playing wf regularly for over a year
>strong gaming comp, max settings, always runs perfectly
>monthly computer cleaning done, all is running well
>specters of the rail update drops
>attempt to download update
>VIRTUAL MEMORY LOW
>crashes everything
>triple check everything, clean my whole system again
>all other programs and game run optimally
>still freaks out and crashes entire computer every time I try to update warframe

And that's why I haven't been able to play in two weeks or so. Thanks DE. Great update. Really enjoying it.

Just noticed I don't have a purple and infested does have purple, buying the bundle will get me grineer for cheapo too which has some teals. I've made my mind up.

Day 3 -
Still haven't done anything but collect my daily forma and login reward then log out.

This update is terrible and removes any incentive to play more than 5 minutes. Can't farm or help new friends even if I wanted to. Is DE going to be able to recover or is game kill?

>tfw you installed this pos again for the 4th time this week

>>dogma enforced by Orokin rulers among even the highest levels their society, which declared what was pure and what was heresy
>>the governing body which interpreted these laws and carried out their sentencing accordingly
>>philosophy by which the burgeoning Tenno army shaped and molded themselves which was re-discovered after the Moon phased back in
>>physical individuals responsible for Warframe development and directing the Tenno who apparently still live to this day, possibly the in-universe Design Council
>>and also a hazing ritual to keep shitters from joining the ranks of Mooninites
Guess I'm just an autist for being confused by this dynamically evolving lore.

seems kill. I had a group of 7-9 people I regularly played with every day and I haven't seen any of them log in for two days now.

DE says they rushed the update out because they'r idiots and that there is a lot of stuff in War within.They will have to do something soon even the shills are complaining.

you're such a whiner. there are a couple new draco-like spots but i don't remember any of them, maybe google it. xini might've been one of them, i'm not %100. i've always just done spy missions, whats your problem with them

what about sorties
or syndicates
or raids
or leveling up things
or unlocking quest frames

I miss DowncastPanda keyshares :(

they arent fun. I liked having the ability to actually play the game after spending 20 minutes getting maxed out with a new frame. Now the game has become "just fucking try to level, fuck actually progressing or playing with people"

lewd

I guess thats all I can do. Failed my 8th attempt. I'm done.

you could always just uninstall the game and/or kill yourself

>spy missions
>not fun
i enjoyed them more than draco, but that's mostly because draco gave you useless shit while spys give various keys and ivursa parts while you leveled. i've heard that one of the new dracos drops nice stuff but like i said, i don't remember what any of them are off the top of my head, other than maybe xini.

I'm not saying draco was fun, but it was incredibly efficient. Spy missions never were and never will be fun. I'd much rather get in and get out one or two times and get back to the shit I was doing rather than spend hours and hours leveling.

Sorties are a 5 minute thing depending on the missions

Raids are only playable when your friends that also quit because of this shit update are actually on. I don't play with shitters and pubs.

I'm MR22 and the only thing I don't have is the new archwing because I can't farm any oxium to contribute to the clan tech and everybody else in the clan practically quit because of this update.

Quest frames? See above.

I want to be able to help my new friends farm prime stuff but they don't have relics and I can't trade them so many, and I refuse to accept this shit new system of 4 relics 1 item.

>spending hours leveling
boy what??? spy missions are quick, i always did the one next to draco and i leveled shit pretty fast. ceres in general had it's enemy and mission levels lowered in sotr so ceres spys aren't good anymore either, but before this they were fine if you knew how to go fast.

Ugliest helmet.

Sit in a corner where it can't reach you. Blast it with Opticor (The best weapon). Easy peasy.

yeah but its a spy mission. I wouldnt do it based on that. They are not fun. Its like eating a pineapple rind vs a whole strawberry

>the only thing i don't have is the new archwing
it ain't worth it anyways, archwings are still shit. for all intensive purposes you've essentially beat warframe, it's time to leave like all your friends did. i just hit mr12 today, it'll be awhile before i can leave ;-;

how dare you HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. i love the helmet, it makes her look mad and it's cute. delete this post, right now
i dunno what to tell ya then, other than google it or hope someone in this thread tells you instead of just saying nice try, steve. you could check the warframe plebbit, they might know

>intensive purposes

i ain't speaky so good, leave me alone

Why hasn't Warbros lowered their tier yet? It's stupid to suffer through increased research costs just because some useless fuck happened to log in 6 months ago. We don't even have the research for Elytron yet.

can you be more pacific about what you mean?

it's a doggy dog world, go find out yourself
people like you are a diamond dozen nowadays

Don't be like that. You'll hurt his self of steam.

>mfw i used to be so retarded i actually said "pacific" instead of "specific"

>doggy dog world
>dog eat dog world

I used to think it was "spacific" and "pacific" was just like colloquial slang or something

pretty cute actually

i didn't think it was slang, i was just fuckin stupid.
>took speech classes in elementary school to help me talk better
>think i'm improving and doing good
>tutor gives me little diploma saying i passed
>so happy i can speak normally now
eavesdropped on a convo between my math teacher and the speech tutor, math teach was going off on her because i wasn't fixed, i still talked like a retard and math teach was fucking baffled that the tutor would let me go. tutor said she got tired of trying to teach me because i went so long without improvement apparently

AI is hard

FEAR had really good enemy AI, if I'm remembering it right

youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

>took speech classes to control my stuttering
>tutor was T H I C C milf with big tits and curly hair
>always got a boner when I met her
>pretty sure she noticed
>still stutter as much as a hummingbirds wings flap
Then I got another tutor because the thicc had to teach more on elementary. Boners flying everywhere.

>wfg is full of people who can't talk
jesus christ

is there anything to orthos prime other than looks?

>return to the game for the first time in nearly a year
>Unexpected Server Delay
>Login issues
>can't log in to the forums
>check cache
>suddenly have to redownload 11 gigs

What the fuck.

haha now you actually have to play the game

my tutor was some twig, she had a cute face and nice hair tho, but i'll never be attracted to her after i found out she lied about fixing me. to this day i'm still hurt by it

>He does not know

Yeah some people pre wright lines of text and copypaste them when needed to avoid minimum human interaction.

>pre wright
are you doing this on purpose

My tutors tried to fix me but I was just a hrony 15 year old back then.

>tfw tutor fucking fantasies will never ever EVER come true

ues

well stop it

The only 'tutor' I had was some kind of school 'assistant' that needed to do whatever needed doing.

They mostly just had her pull me aside and give me busywork because they didn't know what to do with me after I finished the rest of the classwork.

Busywork is the worst work. It was all shit I already knew and I had to solve like fifty randomly-generated problems that didn't challenge me.

I absolutely hated her. I mean, there was nothing wrong with her- She wasn't a bitch to me or anything. I just hated the busywork, and whenever she took me aside I knew it was just for more busywork.

I was 'gifted', academically. They had such high hopes for me. And now I'm here. Playing Warframe. With you fuckers.

My problems weren't with speech, but with basic human interaction. I was, and still am, oblivious to a lot of social mores and stuff. Body language is a big thing, as is reading between the lines. Apparently most of my classmates made fun of me constantly, or even bullied me, and I never even noticed. I'd 'lose' my coat, and just shrug and mention to people that I lost my coat.

>will never meet my tutor again so i can ask why she'd lie to me and hurt me like this
my sister was like that, "gifted" so she got lots of busywork and shit like that. the expectations people had of her ruined her and now she's wrecked mentally. nobody expected anything of me, probably because i was fucking stupid, and i'm doing great. i'm still bitter about what my life was like back then but i'm happy no one put crazy expectations on me

The thing is, if you can make your AI smarter, why not have it be that smart all the time?

>not hate fucking her
You lucked out

But yeah I can understand. I had multiple tutors for my childhood, all ranging from social problems to mental but I was a smart kid.

>i threw tables in classrooms and all the faculty did was suspend me for a few days
>next week I'd get award for being gifted in drawing, reading and math in front of the entire school
>now im here
I really hate my life.

My older sister was smart as fuck and she is currently doing some shit in Germany for college.

> the expectations people had of her ruined her and now she's wrecked mentally. nobody expected anything of me, probably because i was fucking stupid, and i'm doing great. i'm still bitter about what my life was like back then but i'm happy no one put crazy expectations on me

Like fucking clockwork, literally me. I only feel bad for my little sister because she tries in school so they probably won't have high expectations for her after me.

smart ai isn't actually popular in games because the average player throws shitfits when they're outsmarted by it. there are some games like the classic dmc series that feel like they're built around smart ai, then they dumb them down for lower difficulties and that's pretty nice, but those kinds of games are niche now. i don't know if dmc games are actually built like that, mind you, but it feels like it with how much the ai improves on higher difficulties

Sorry, what I meant is that people expected me to be like my older sister and when I couldn't fulfill that they left me in the dirt, especially teachers. It ruined me mentally and I ended up not doing anything in middle school and ruining my high school life. I basically had almost everything when I was younger but people are fucking brutal.

>actually being in kekbros

>fixing
What does this mean?

i threw tables in class too, and i'd hit people and stuff. i wasn't smart tho, i'm the idiot who was betrayed by their tutor, i was an ass who was just mad about lots of things. i got it all sorted out now tho.
>tfw no little sibling to be disappointed by the expectations people in school have of them because of me

can you autists stop fucking blogging about your life

>being in Warbros

Can all of these dogs safely be spaced or are there any properties worth imprinting?

Oh fuck, accidentally pasted one of the images into

making us less retarded, i guess

yeah 500k plastids is too much.

All this blogging really shows how autistic the remaining warframe community is. Gues that's what it takes to continue to play this shitfest grinding game after all the crap they've done to it.

Read the thread.

>He doesn't know

>I guess*

I made a couple of cheesecakes for my sister's birthday.

They went over well. Bitches love dudes who bake better shit than they do.

>wanting to talk about the game

Or you could not have joined some shitty meme clan and joined some random mountain - moon clan that actually gets their research done.

The brown giraffe looks cool at least, someone might be willing to pay for it.

The others go out the airlock.

When I was in elementary school, my math teacher would let me get up and try to help other students with their work when I was finished with mine.

There were always kids who couldn't apply the concepts to the problems, and my teacher couldn't go around to everybody that needed help before class ended, especially on the first day of a new section.

It felt so good to be wanted; to have people listen to you and ask for you to come over to them. Nowadays I talk very little to people. I guess they don't see any reason to talk to me.

>no good updates to talk about
>nothing interesting to talk about
>anything interesting to talk about gets shot down by more autists

Just wait for this game to die in the next month. It'll be over soon.

Brown giraffe as in top right? Got it.

POLT
KNOT

I hope so.

>all this talk about tutors and shit

What the fuck even is this general