Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2242 - Protection ;) Edition.
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● There exist other automated simulators such as Devpro and Salvation which have different features but tend to be buggy.

Useful Links:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10, 2016)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24, 2016)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ. THE. CARDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_Galaxy-Eyes_Cipher_Dragon
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cipher_Mirror_Knight
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnq8rkgggkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for D/D when Tewart?

2nd for shilling my build until you fuccbois see it's the best.

>ED degeneracy got so bad that Konami made Shaddolls, Nekroz and Monarchs
>All these decks got hit by the banlist and are now trash.
>we're in the process of ED spamming becoming degenerate and they already made Dimension Barrier.
So what's the new ED stomping deck going to be?

Sixth for marrying Puddingcess.

>reposted for new thread

this was the first post i made, you're mistaking me for the other guy, because clearly you're so right that only 1 person would ever be willing to challenge your might.

>inb4 you say ">w-wasnt me meme

>implying it isnt possible to make opabinia with non-trap level 2s, then only use its trap card/quickplay effect instead of searching
>implying i dont already know its a bad play, but i dream to meme :^)

Seventh post for AGGRESSIVE petdeck shilling

Let's make Ancient Gears great, for the first time, since there wasn't one in the first place in order to say "again"

Trying for a pure build with the Abyss Actors and the only two Scripts that are decent

If azure eyes lasts until the end of the next turn, why is my opponent able to castel him on the M1 of the next turn? Does azure eyes not affect himself?

Slight OCG update, slight ABC update
>another Torque Tune Gear top
>Still not running Trish
Just don't get it lads
>Japs would rather run THE COCK than Galaxy Soldier
Poor poor Soldier started off strong but just couldn't escape the meme status for long. Poor thing

someone share a felgrand petdeck build pls

Do you guys think >we are getting support after topping Worlds ;)?

Fantasy Magic would be good IF IT WORKED, PERCY.

>running THE COCK
>AND TTG
Finally, something. Now if only I was able to get ABC stuff before the price hypes ;-;

>think abyss actors look cute and fun
>they're getting printed

friendly reminder to feed your petdecks!

Xth for Frogs are bad :^)

>Japs don't play Trish in ABC when playing Torque Tune Gear
>But they play Crystal Wing in Blue Eyes without GuB/Jet Synchron
Why do we take these guys seriously again

Why would you play Trish? Crystal Wing is clearly the superior option.

Duel me right now fuccboi, hosting on Pro.

>Crystal Wing in ABC

IT BEGINS

metalzoa support when

Why isn't this sided more often for mirror matches?

Remember when /dng/ said that Dimension Barrier wouldn't see play? kek

>Haven't played duel monsters in a long ass time
>look up new shit
>pendelum summoning
>mfw
Goddamn I get the game is fast but FUCK

Because it's a pink card that doesn't autowin.

Because it requires you to have used the card first.

>can't even spell pendulum properly
You've got no business playing games before your school work, kid.

Because it doesn't work for monsters.

Is she pure?

Can someone explain to me how cyber angels aren't meta?

Because they're shit

why would any rituals besides full power negroz be meta
chaos max is probably the strongest ritual monster and it's still not worth running

because you need to open Pre-Preparation of Rites to do shit

You need to be able to make a stun field turn 1 consistently, and Cyber Angels can't do that

Aren't they pretty consistent with all the generic support? Plus hieratic additions make it have sick combos.

why am I so shit

>Aren't they pretty consistent with all the generic support?
Consistently shit

S A V A G E

No, it's too situational and I can't think of anything that Dark Ruler can't get over that would merit running Fantasy

Because they aren't out inthe tcg yet.

>Blackwing at the top tables at the yuros

Chicken niggas will never die.

>>duel monsters
Abridged baby confirmed.

do any other cards have summoning conditions that can't actually be used, ever

you can literally send Argent Force to grave...

if we fucking had Lavalval

Divine Neos tried its hardest

UNBAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wanting to go second against 81 + Exterio

Lava Golem ;)

Neo bubbleman.

Why the hell are they doing this? They have a chance to make some good Destiny Hero fusions and give them support and we get shit like this. Why does Konami hate this archetype so damn much?

uh oh

fusion performage

Looks cool though.

Its better than Dystopia. The problem is D-HEROs just lack good Fusion support.
Something like Fluffal Owl clone would be good.

Alright, /dng/.

After having "perfected" my Domain Monarch game, I decided to help my brother "perfect" his Synchro Solitaire deck.

Since the deck is already high risk high reward since you are literally prepared to shit on people and be shitted on, this is what we came up with after he had his teeth kicked in by the meta at locals.

Of course, this is post-TDIL build since 3 Pot of Desires.

What can we do to make it better?

Of course, he's willing to accept he won't win 50% of the games he plays since this deck is it's own loss condition in the respect of decking out due to Maxx "C", etc.

And a fluffal dog, and a frightfur fusion.

cipher rank-up magic

Literally what Lunalights could use since they already got a Miracle Fusion.

The deck should have a way to easily shit out fusions included Destiny End Dragoon of course. Just give them a Shaddoll Fusion or Brilliant Fusion type card, it needs a really broken spell.

A blazeman, stratos and miracle fusion could make any fusion archetype playable.

>Neo Cypher steals every monsters and absorbs their attack

So they just had a suicide in Arc-V

>Dennis fucking kills himself
what

>new performage fusion
>cipher RUM
>dennis literally kills himself

jesus christ

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING PRINT THE LEVEL 4 MASKED HEROES WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT DESTINY HEROES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We really need a new wind hero if they don't plan to release stratos.

SPDS-JP007 OCG Name: D-Cubic / TCG/Dub Name: D3
Level 1 DARK Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
You can only use the (2) and (3) effects of “D3” once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can activate this effect; this card becomes treated as a “Destiny HERO” monster while it is face-up.
(2) You can discard up to 2 cards; Special Summon the same number of “D3” from your hand, Deck, and/or Graveyard, but you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except “Destiny HERO” monsters.
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can send 1 “Destiny HERO” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

God damn it it's another slow D Hero card with high costs. Why can't we get 1 single really good card out of the new D Hero support.

Because most of the retards playing the deck don't realise that Herald is the win condition while the rest of the deck is just shit to search or protect herald.

As you can see TCG only shitters

Pre-Prep is really good for the deck though you can make plays without it. it really hurts though when I open up a hand of 4 cards which need to be summoned to search.

I love Dakini.

Deadly and Dystopia are good cards. Dystopia is literally Beatrice with an ATK boost, and combo'd with dystopia guy you get free pops and burn.

The problem is so far all the maindeck destiny heroes are trash and don't benefit at all from fusion.
I saw potential for the deck when I saw decisionguy and thought "oh hey this guy forms a neat little loop with dynamite guy" but then I saw
>one per DUEL
and the screaming began.
So the deck has no real advantage engine unless you loop malicious all day or hit lucky diamond dude mills so you can draw into more garbage destiny heroes. Dark Angel is the only card worth mentioning but even he can't carry the deck.

Literally all this does is set up Plasma/Dogma and the fusion, but it doesn't even plus

The only shit that even benefits from the grave is malicious and your 1 decisionguy effect.

Deadlyguy is legit good though. Like, I'd very much appreciate a more explosive and real deal fusion but that wouldn't change the fact that Deadlyguy is a good card.
It's an easily summonable card that is very potent at setting up desirable graveyard situations. Why hate on it?

First of all you have to discard from the hand, which this deck being a fusion deck has a problem with hand advantage. Second of all there are only a couple of cards in the deck that you even benefit from sending to the graveyard, one of which you only want to send once then never again.

He just creates no real advantage, he could possible end the game with an empty backrow but that's it.

He can give you access to Malicious if you don't already have it. It can also very easily give you all the Dynamite Guys. Discarding Shadow Mist gives you a HERO of your choice.
It's a neat that card is easy to get out and then you proceed to other plays after it has set up the graveyard.

Now we need a rank 1 Destiny Hero.

>there are people who think Metalfoes YZ are the best YZ build when it hasn't topped once in the OCG
>meanwhile, Zefra YZ has topped twice in the TCG and can shit out the same fields more consistently

You could always run Plasma Deepdraw.

Yang Zing is shit in general

if you want to set up plasma you can literally set scapegoat and wait a turn. Its already the easiest way to set up plasma but noone does it because plasma is shit.

Zefra YZ is a great control deck.

>people say Yu-Gi-Oh is dying
>US Nats draws 140+ more people than 2015
>EU Nats draws 700+ more people than 2015
Can we stop with this meme now and except that Konami knows what they're doing from a business perspective?

Yeah, but this takes up a turn. Plasma Solitare is faster. Also, you could always just pull off a Dogma + Magical Explosion if you want to have twice as much fun.

>>meanwhile, Zefra YZ
You mean Zefrainu and Oracle? Or do you actually mean the other shits like Zefraxciton and whatnot?

Because the YZ Zefras are just YZs. They go in all builds.

Why is so perfect?

anything glaringly wrong with this deck?

Yeah, you're playing Volcanics

>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_Galaxy-Eyes_Cipher_Dragon
>3 Level 9 monsters
>If this card is Xyz Summoned by using "Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon" as Material, it gains these effects.
>● Once per turn: You can detach all Xyz Materials from this card; take control of as many monsters your opponent controls as possible, but their names become "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon", their ATK become the same as this card's, their effects are negated, also they cannot attack this turn.
>● If this face-up card leaves the field: Return control of all monsters whose control was taken by this card's effect to their owner.
please don't target when youi get printed

>Rank-Up-Magic Cipher Ascension
>Target 1 "Cipher" Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Cipher" Xyz Monster that is 1 Rank higher than that target, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) The Summoned monster gains 500 ATK for each Level 4 or higher monster you control.
Probably getting changed to Galaxy-Eyes support when printed.

I mean the Zefracentric build that uses Zefraniu, Zefraxi, Zefraxiton and Oracle along with Sky Iris, Monkeyboard and Odd-Eyes Unicorn. Seriously, just use TCGtopdecks.
Because looks like .

>take control of as many monsters your opponent controls as possible
what le fug

Time to side in Single Destruction effects.

Not today.

Or Book of Moon, people actually run that sometimes.

So will Ciphers be able to search their own RUM like PKs do?
I don't want to imagine the insanity this card could bring. A board wide snatch steal is disastrous.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cipher_Mirror_Knight

BURU AIZU CHAOS MAXXXU DORAGONNN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnq8rkgggkg

>During the End Phase.
Meh. It's searchable and can be dumped so it's ok I guess.

So, if you destroy it, you have a field filled with 4500 ATK Monsters?

Ideally if it doesn't target and you wipe the board that won't happen. But I think that's how it works, yeah.

>attacking a Magician Girl
So Kaiba can't read cards or something?
The CGI on the dragons looks overdone to say the least but keeping the sound effects from DM is a nice touch.
>Deep-eyes comes from space.
What the hell is that dragon supposed to be and what was Kaiba saying while summoning it?