Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=518

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWenNTHB-FU&index=4&list=PLejizIRAYFGGEh3V9vu0vZTdEj4EsR8S4
youtube.com/watch?v=jC-5IU5Hpko
youtube.com/watch?v=P5vz6iwV38U
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311g.1f243a4f51.1f2f5a75
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311g.1f243a4f51.1f2f5a75.15213541
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222999.152535.3f455a9aa5.2f3f6a85
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll get more than 7 digits from your mother for a silver tomorrow

/Ohayou/ when?

I demand answers.

Never, kid.

servers are better because nobody plays anymore
still runs at 2 fps because it's a piece of dog shit fart cock weet weet.

With two companions, I get to pretend that I'm partying with friends.

I still believe

Ehehe...

...Mia

>quotes from Fujisaki's fletcher

rip dedgame

i swear to god if you use my meme one more time without permission i'm going to sue you

Fuck you guys. Don't let it die.

TOO LATE! IT'S DEAD!

/tosg/: "Where is Evergarden?" edition

Please. For Ranger 1 what should I focus more on? High Anchoring or Critical Shot? I already maxed Steady Aim and Barrage. I'm going for Fletcher 3.

>Do a mission
>QS3 and Ranger3 duel each other for some stupid reason and spend the entire time bitching in chat
>Some BR pretending to be mexican starts talking shit at both
>The bokor, who didn't summon a single zombie, starts dicksucking the QS and talking about how great his literal cookie cutter build is

nuuuu

How can a huehue pretend to be an orale?

Save your points for when you get Rank2 /3 for instant higher level Steady Aim and Barrage and Spiral Arrow

HOT GODDESS TATS

I'm not going for Ranger 2/3 though.

I only come here anymore in hopes that someone will mention me so I feel as if someone cares.

>going Ranger2/3
Nigga, what the fuck are you doing?

>Post a song for your crush
>No name drops
youtube.com/watch?v=EWenNTHB-FU&index=4&list=PLejizIRAYFGGEh3V9vu0vZTdEj4EsR8S4

When I get to Kabbalist, will my guild love me?

why would they?

maybe legion??????

Nothing could make your guild love you more.

youtube.com/watch?v=jC-5IU5Hpko

No because you don't have bloodletting

youtube.com/watch?v=P5vz6iwV38U

I love you

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311g.1f243a4f51.1f2f5a75

help me allocate my stats on Musket /tosg/

Only if you're the slut

>A3QS3M1
Wha?
Anyways, do this, save remaining points for c2 if you intend to go for it, otherwise just dump em somewhere.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311g.1f243a4f51.1f2f5a75.15213541

>bokor not summoning ZombieS
What's the deal with this? Once I get to play with a Bokor3 on a dungeon and he never summoned a single zombie, only thing he did was to cast hexing, when asked why, he said something about the stat allocation, though, What's the point of a bokor3 if not Zombies?

I guess he wanted 15 in Effigy?
Still doesn't seem worth going 3 circles into such a buggy class though, even if I don't blame them for not wanting to put up with uncontrollable and shit ai.

we're dying

Its ded hours user, what did you expect?
Seamonkeys don't come on until reset and everyone else is asleep

ky

It's fucking 4am, what did you expect?

expecting late night erp.

Whispers to your ear, as she gently lowers her hand and touches you leg, and says:
"u re fagget"

>He doesn't erp with his special someone before going to sleep every night

your special someone a shit

hexing/effigy builds are pretty strong with high INT allocation.

basically, there are two ways to build a bokor: zombokor, and cursebokor. they each have their own strengths and weaknesses, but zombies are kind of bad at the moment in addition to their AI being wacky, so I would expect more bokors to go the curse route. he'll probably finish the build off with plague doctor. by doing so, it's a pretty competent build at r7.

tl;dr: there's more than one way to build a bokor

thank you. good night.

>actually did this
>only person I've ever done it with
>felt special feelings
>she disappears without warning, never coming back online anywhere
Tree of Seychelles is empty.

How could one game fail so badly? Did its staff try to sabotage it?

Fuck off Kurea you brazilean wankstain.

Fuck off back to Archeage.

Are we more alive than this girl?

Who's your favorite /tosg/ semen demon, saviors?

OH SHIT WERE LIVE AGAIN?

>more slutty koenig
RIP

weet weet

I want more koenigg fanart

Can i not take Summoning as a sorc? I think it's ugly and the %SP is annoying.

REPAIR-BOT IS OUT OF STOCK!

Huh? Is this bait? Why the fuck are you taking Sorc if you're not going templeshootan?

Post boys!

>Marzi-chan not around to claim her crown

It's back up

>Rapid Fire 10
why?

cyrokino need to be nerfed lol, they need to nerf raise so people could compete in pvp. 10 sec hard disable that goes through bloodletting is so bullshit

>cyro

Remind your local wizard to use lethargy for that 2x effigy damage!

How is this game if I only want to go on adventures with friends? I don't really care about endgame and stuff like that.

I feel sorry for the hannaming.

It's alright if you only care about the adventure and stuff like lore, music, ambience, etc.

There's a bug though which prevents people from doing quests in parties :^)

The game doesn't want to play with others during questing or farming

I love you bot-chan. How can it be so cheap? Do you make a loss?

well shit...

Go play Diablo 3 or Memelands.

Patch incoming to fix it never
Fun game ruined by dev decisions

Speaking of playing with others, still waiting for guild events bugfix.
Really don't like the idea of doing GUILD events in SOLO as the Templar

they make a massive loss but I don't think they care

Yeah, and bloodletting needs to get nerfed too right? Literally blocks every rank 1 and 2 debuffs which consists like 85% of the debuffs we have.

Repair kits cost 80 silver and the tax is 50% so I don't make or lose any silver..

How much do you sell it for?

How is this build for Monk, guys? I'll be going all SPR + Plate. Constructive crit would be great as this will be my firs Cleric class in general.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222999.152535.3f455a9aa5.2f3f6a85

Is the blessing buff going to be so good that it's worth dropping cleric 2?

I personally think so but that's just me.

Is it bad to not have Revive? I felt that Resurrection is fine since I wanted to grab my offensive buffs as high as possible.

but bloodletting already got nerfed unlike raise still left as it is. raise shouldnt disable you its bullshit

He obviously don't know shit since his skill allocation in Monk is all fucked up as well.

Full SPR monk means your only damage comes from Blessing. What is this character for anyway? PvP? You're missing out on one of your best Monk skills which is One Inch Punch. You also have 10 points in Sac instead of 10 points in Revive. 5 points in Cure is useless because you don't have INT or matk.

You'll want 3 deprotected zone at the very least, especially if you're going spr.

Aspersion is your most important buff, you are literally retarded or rich enough for constant tp scrolls and aspersion pardoner buffs

Sacrament is literal garbage and not worth more than one point unless you're a chaplain and even than its debatable.

Revive is godly whilst resurrection sucks balls due to human stupidity among other issues. You will rarely if ever cast resurrection in combat not to mention people just clicking yes on death or using soul crystals.

You'll want at least a point in monstrance if not more which is exemplified by the fact you're a monk.

Theres no reason at all to take 5/5 stone skin if you're going full spr as 1 point is enough.

You'll want enough points in hand knife for the attribute, golden bell shield is absolute garbage. one inch punch is godly and god flinger flick is worth at least a point.

Your build is the reason monks are regarded as retards and useless

Raise has plenty of counters and cures.
Play the game.

He doesn't know shit but he IS correct that going full spr is going to be a thing due to how well it scales.

It was already proven awhile back that str vs spr, spr wins out in everything but 200-300 damage after attributes if even that if no shekels are spent on attributes.

not in arena, it doesnt have a counter at all. you get raised and then die so bullshit

git gud

>resurrection sucks balls
Having max Resurrection is vital for PvE and PvP. Specially in ET or events like Maven's torch defense. Soul Crystals are 4tp each, they're not cheap. You also want 5 Stone Skin if you ever plan on doing arena pvp. Monstrance is not needed since he just stated that he is going full SPR. Aspersion shouldn't be taken because that's 15 skill points. Pardoners are enough for that if you ever need it.

Thanks, I'll be reworking all this. Explain how Sacrament is bad though.

I just wanna know as much as possible before I go through with this.

How would SPR beat STR? SPR isn't a 1:1 ratio into adding attack. STR adds into every multi hit just like Blessing. You also get more STR than SPR because of the rank bonus.

>aspersion shouldn't be taken
literally play the game, aspersion is one of THE best buffs unless one is loaded with tp for scrolling back to town every hour or so for pardoner buffs
>having max resurrection is vital for pve
literal bullshit due to how retarded people are, unless your party is bad or poor due to no scrolls, mavens torch event is never an issue
Revive is significantly better than resurrection even with the 20 or so second downtime
>monstrance is not needed
Except monstrance automatically applies to your whole party and scales off spr you literal retard. He should especially level monstrance possibly even over 1 due to how well it scales off spr.
>5 stone skin for arena pvp
probably correct I'll give you that one since I don't pvp much

Is steam down or something?

Spr scales off just going by the build posted before:
heal, deprotected zone, monstrance, mass heal, blessing (at 4 less raw damage per 100 points which becomes a decent difference due to str applying to attributes but still isn't that much a difference), stone skin insanely as well as providing significantly more sp to spam monk zero cd skills.

Meanwhile str only provides a small amount of damage for his monk skills which with attributes means a decent difference between it and spr but not enough of a difference after the blessing patch to go str over spr until the max level is raised over 400 or we get tons of bonus points in the future.

Currently almost all builds in korea with priest 3 are full spr.