Will we ever see a return to femininity of the western woman?

Will we ever see a return to femininity of the western woman?

I thought everything is "feminized" to you, /pol/acks?

Get your boogeymen straight, nigger.

Western ceased being feminine sometime around 1910s when they switched their purpose in life from being a wife and mother to """"having it all""""

No.

*tips hijab*

Unf post more cute peasants.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is an ebil nazi from /pol/

Unironically if the west converts to Islam. Either this or there is something so corrupt about the Wes that Islam will turn into a cucked and gay secular humanistic religion in a few generations.

It never existed to begin with, your women were literally always angry bulldykes. Any woman from west of the Oder is sewer tier.

>image.jpg

I wonder who could be behind this thread

They might as well be unicorns but I have seen pictures of Muslims with rainbow hijabs and signs like "Muslim and gay"

Will we ever get big Nazi tits again?

>defending /pol/

But I like being a tomboy

>1910s

Women worked in factories in the 19th century already. And before that they helped in the field.

>implying /pol/ doesn't hold that thought

No, women working has contributed to the economy too much and woman are in positions of power now.

Besides, feminimity was always just a great big stinking meme. The only """""feminine"""""" women were the upper classes who could afford to be; most women were doing some kind of work and could not afford nice clothes.

Even in Nazi Germany, women were just sacked from high pay jobs such as doctors or lawyers in the Weimar Republic and were indirectly forced to get shit jobs in factories or whatnot.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that your fantasy has never actually existed and probably never will.

There's still plenty of feminine western women.
But no, we'll never see a return of the time when most women are just housemakers, short of a technologic collapse bad enough to bring housemaking back to actually requiring a person's full daily attention again.

Indeed. Need beautiful Slavic woman instead. She built strong like Ox.

t. grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz

P O S T
O
S
T

F E E T
E
E
T

Never, thank god. That "femininity" is ugly as fuck. Modern women are way hotter

Only poorfag women. And being a farm wife was like being a housewife.

t. nigger

When the men become men.

>And being a farm wife was like being a housewife.
Top kek, women worked the fields too user.

but le ideal classy 1950 man

No. Unless you were raising a baby, you were out in the field.

Everyone pitched in, including fucking Children.

>I want a culture where woman stay at home, be completely frigid and just kind of stay still, covered up in a corner where they cook/clean.

Why not move to Afghanistan???????????

If being attracted to women makes me a nigger, fine, I am Jatwaun Tyrone.

When the centralized states collapse women will have to resort to feminity or prostitution to survive, just like in previous communist regimes.

Just don't go full alcoholism like Russian men and you will enjoy all submissive women flocking to you.

>Women should cover up and look really plain

t. closet faggot

Literally looks like a boy.

Not him, but I worked in Qatar for two years and they seem to have it figured out when it comes to women. If a bunch of goatfuckers can realize this, why can't Europeans?

fit and healthy =/= manly. She has a round ass, lon smooth legs, a narrow wasit, probably wide hips and perky tits.

Just come out the closet, we're not going to mind. You'll feel better after; a lot less angsty, you know?

Laws should prevent females from working. Not only they clog up the job market, but it's also unnatural for them.

She doesn't look like a man. She looks like a 13 year old BOY.

So you're also a pedophile on top of being a faggot.

You must live in a really interesting country if your 13 year old boys look like 20something girls.

They should prevent males from working too so we could be full communism instead of half-baked one like in your scenario.

The problem is that the institutions that make laws in the Western world depend on female vote.

Just wait for societal collapse, really.

>literally judges social roles with muh dick

You're part of the problem

t. Chakri Thongcheukorn.

>Figured it out

Women outnumber men in Qatar in universities 2:1, but they forced to give up jobs and not take high pay positions. Maybe they'll never even get the chance to work and just get married off as soon as they're out of uni.

How is this a good system? Why should the government dictate how anyone not just women, should dress? The goatfuckers haven't figured it out, they're just on the way to becoming like us:

A free and prosperous culture.

We should do everything we can to prevent social equality of any form other than perhaps racial one.

>it's unnatural
>I want to force them into something because that would be natural

>Women should cover up
That wasn't even a thing for half of western civilization anyway.

>Saying a ridiculously hot 20-something year old broad looks like 13 year old boy

My brother is bisexual too, and that's ok, but finding yourself attracted to almost pre-pubescent is quite dangerous. I suggest you seek help from a councellor or psychologist before you do something you'll regret.

I'm confused, mate...

Women wearing skirts that went up to their knees was horrifying people in the 60s.

People have been asking this the since the year 1000.

I think you have your answer.

what the fuck are you on about?

I propose to divide people by heights. If you are lower than average hare, you went to low caste. That would be pretty fair system for the society.

And yet decolletees all the way down to the nipples were commonplace in late 18th century fashion. How does that work?
Perhaps human history is not a one way progression from one extreme to the other?
Perhaps femininity is not defined by the amount of covered skin?

>since the year 1000
Someone didn't read Octavian's speeches on morality and women.
This argument has been going on and off since the beginning of times.

this

What says sort of.

I had another quote from a prominent 12th century scholar who complained about women dressing to manly and not acting like women.

>i want a boring "feminine" doormat instead of a feisty fit tomboy who knows how to fuck
fucking white people

lmao hi tumblr, yes I want a real woman not some pseudo dyke

If it wasn't natural they wouldn't do it.

>but they're forced to give up high paying jobs

Sounds based desu, career women are cancer anyway.

>female morals always decline before societal collapses, foreign conquests or political revolutions
>people think this is a coincidence

Because a society needs families and values to survive, not dude weed and hedonistic libertarianism

Just because you want something doesn't mean you can force it on everyone else.

And it isn't like the only options are boring stuck up shrews and passive aggressive tumblr dykes.

Female morals went back to fucking shit right after Augustus died user.
And they stayed shit right through the five good emperors' reign too.

>boring stuck up shrews

Legbeard detected

>Only poorfag women.
AKA 95% of the population

Here's your (you)

Name one hedonistic libertarian society that was destroyed, you can't. I can name hundreds of the traditional ones.

>A society needs to follow my values and ideas to survive
>Anything else is not an option
Lol, the delusion is palpable.

God tier female:
>intelligent and educated at home
>likes to travel and do things with her family
>strong maternal instinct
>likes domestic activities (cooking, sewing, gardening)
>religious
>modest dresser
>understands her role as support for her husband as he leads the family
>is submissive
>enjoys being a mother/wife

>He's using fate of empires as a source
>non ironically
Kek

And that's why Rome was so unstable.

> it's government should find me sex partner episode!

He's right though in the sense that the whole family worked together on the farm, not just dump in your kid in daycare to play career woman

>only communist historians are allowed

>>>/leftypol/

most modern nazi girls are sluts, actually

>Posts an OP image with dyke hair.

I'm attracted to men. Not boys mind you, men.

> Roman Empire totally collapsed because of that one weird thing that I hate

I have no objections to this whatsoever.

sort of
non-feminine women don't breed evenly with feminine ones and it is likely feminism will solve itself in a generation

No any historians are allowed. And I'm right wing.

Go on, then, tell me of a single society that collapsed, was conquered or destroyed by revolution while it still followed traditional morals.

China, I suppose.

Germany

Tibet

Russia

Ok, you can stop, I was wrong.

Kek

>not bring your kid to work while you play survive woman

Anyways, if more kids went to daycare early, and got socialized outside of the family unit, there would be less autists like you.

>bringing your kid to work
Absolutely disgusting. My coworker got fired for this exact same shit abd the entire place cheered because she was a major bitch.

actually the absence of parental pairbonding and surrendering children to be raised by insitutions is where the dysfunction comes from. Women are sabotaging their children by going along with contrarian norms.

I got sent to daycare since before my third birthday and I still ended up here tho.

>bring your kid to work
What kind of fucked up workplace allows you to do that?

Not under capitalism, that's for sure

this picture looks more arousing than it should be

no

Roman Empire collapsed because they let the Holy Fire of Vesta die out

>Contrarian norms
>Contrarian
>Norms

How to make words cancel eachother out

>chasing after tumblr-tier tinder slags
>not dating a qt traditional Christian girl
>not waiting until marriage to consummate your love

Your loss lads.

I actually am in a relationship with a qt Catholic girl right now.

The way she sees it: so long as she's not penetrated, she's alright with God. So she's into oral sex, mutual masturbation, and fingering kek.

That is what a religious girl is.

>tfw crinolines will never come back into fashion

>Roman Catholic

There's your problem m8.

I've been dating my 10/10 evangelical qt for almost a year and we haven't even kissed yet.

>tfw when we hold hands her friends call it "hand sex"

When Op will stop being a virgin unmainly fagot.
So never, stop fantasm on something that never exist.

>unless you date whores you're not a real man

top lol

The poster you're replying to is a whore herself, so no wonder.