Neptunia General #957 /nepgen/

Previous Thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/H3QgdV9f

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

FINALLY! PRAISE NOWAGEAR!!

I want to spank V Noire.

E-eh, I am not even grinding. How can people progress so far without having done a lot of battles? And someone please tell me there is a way to cheese the jump 10000 times challenge,
>20+ characters
>have to jump 10000 with each one
God, no.

>hating on garterbelts
Terminal shit taste.

You can't.

Also, Nepgear is horrible.

Vert is best goddess.

Just turbo button it and go watch a movie.

I'll just copypasta what I wrote:

Are you telling me you're not going to enjoy slowly removing Noire's garterbelts then her thigh highs as her pure white soft thighs are slowly being exposed while she tells you with a faint submissive voice to stop because she is embarrassed but you continue to expose her then suddenly tells you that if it's you then it's okay?
Doesn't the image of Noire's beautiful silky smooth thighs being highlighted by the contrast of her blue garterbelts look magnificent to you guys? Imagine if you were to remove them and she tries to put them back but since you are hugging her from behind, she is having a hard time to do so. Then you would tease her by touching her hands that are tightly holding her garterbelts, then she says a sweet soft "No..." because for her it's not right for a goddess to be exposed. Yet you continued to touch her garterbelt, thigh and hand, she begs you with a voice of an angel "Please......stop...." but you know that a part of her enjoys it.

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

I only have a normal ps3 control, I don't think I can do that.

1- Use a script, autofire or turbo function while you leave the game running.

2- Use Cheat Engine

3- Realize achievements are fucking pointless and ignore them.

Then I'll paste what I wrote ealier.

And you're telling me you wouldn't enjoy lecturing Noire about the way she always picks on Blanc, that the CPUs need to stand together against the Sages and Eden?
That you wouldn't like seeing her slowly accepting your point of view, admitting you make valid points, before she asks that dreaded question she'd rather not ask, if you're going to punish her?

That you wouldn't stare at her for a few seconds, trying to hide your surprise that the CPU of such a great nation would ask you this, as if she was a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar, while looking at her acting all contrite while sitting awkwardly on her bed?
That you wouldn't internally smile as you assure her that you wouldn't raise your hand at her, that the idea of a human punishing a goddess is incredibly silly, and see her face brightening in relief?
That you wouldn't push the joke by repeating that there's no way a lowly useless human such as you would dare to smack a goddess? That you wouldn't try to embarass her by going in deep details about how there's no way you would pull her over your knees and spank like like some disobedient girl?
That you wouldn't enjoy her face turning red as you give way too many embarrassing details, going so far as describing how she wouldn't be able to do any paperworks or sitting at all after that, making the entire punishment counter-productive for Lastation? That you wouldn't leave the room only after Noire went catatonic out of embarrassment?
That you wouldn't end it with a "beside, you're too adorable to be spanked", treating yourself to the sight of Noire's head figuratively exploding as she reaches critical mass?

Yes yes, that part comes later user, teasing Noire comes at top priority though.

You should consider trying out SL Spankanon

It has lots of models that are editable and even animations for things like spanking (somewhere Im sure.)

I want to do it for the stats, not achievements.

Thank you for being based as always

PRAISE NOWAGEAR

SL?

V Noire is more bulliable, she comes off as being more insecure than RB2 Noire.

Well good luck to you and I just remembered some posts cheesed the 10000 jumps with a fightpad that had turbo when V was released.

Do personal challenges in V-II have rewards outside of stat boosts, akin to recipes in RB3?

Second life

Its what I use to make my quicksand Pictures.

You might only know it for the whole RPfag community it has but its actually a really modular sandbox world/program with a lot of neat user content.

No

Um. I'll think about it.

If you do make sure you use the Phoenix viewer and not the default one which is incredibly bad.

Fetishes

It can't possibly take that long. maybe 30 hours?

Is it complicated to write a script that press B every second?

For one character its like an hour or 2 of just mashing.

Blanc is the cutest nep.

NepuBuran

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

Not even Neptune can resist that butt.

Are you telling you me you don't enjoy being able to be with Nepgear? She acts childish at times and doesn't that make her cute? You can fill her head with nothing but you, and that she will start yearning for you. Imagine if you're with her in bed, hugging her puffy clothes, feeling her smooth silky hair despite it's appearance. You would start teasing her about how her clothes are short and that she looks lewd in it as you start to touch her thighs between her clothes and zettai ryouiki but she will tell you in a sweet moaning fashion "S...sto...stop.." as she starts to breath more heavily each time you touch her. Then she faces you with an angry face but you can't stop as she looks like she is actually begging for it with her cute eyes so you start to undress her by removing her ribbon .She would suddenly hold your hand and tell you with a soft squeal to quit it "before it's too late" but alas, you continued and started to unbutton her dress, exposing her delicate pure white skin. She would heavily blush from embarrassment then she suddenly hugs you while panting like a cute rabbit right into your left ear. As you respond to hug back, she moans while she starts to wrap her long smooth legs around yours. She would tells you in an angelic voice that if you really want to do it with her, it would be fine because you're the only onii-chan she needs.

I don't know anymore

Now I want to see Uni giving a speech of why Zettai Ryouiki is the best thing in the world.

I like Uni better. Plus, Black Sister has a magnificent ass.

I bet Uni would even use pictures of Noire cosplaying as the best examples why ZTRs are the best.

>these posts

>Imagine if you're with her in bed
Stopped there. Teasing, spanking, hugging and reading is okay, but being in bed with a nep is asking too much from my limited imagination.

But it is. Even Falcom is somehow sexy.

Guess I'll have to screencap this while I still can.

But Black Sister's drills are ridiculous.

Ridiculously cute.

>drills

Black Sister's drills are the drills that will pierce the Nepgear

I want to spank and love Kei.

And I already love Kei.
Fuck I forgot to update my gallery on imgur.

>tfw my post about Noire gets deleted
>twice
What did I do?
Ok, I'll still praise NowaGear though.

>got deleted

better to be careful user, i wouldn't want you to be banned for posting word smut

but please keep posting word smut

screen capped it for a-archival purposes

Good. I won't have to screen it myself.

I find it suspicious that my post about spanking Noire is okay, that the post about Nepgear is okay, but that the post about loving Noire isn't.

I suspect Ghost.

>shitposter is a janitor now

dark days are upon us /nepgen/

>Rom is a samurai
>meanwhile Ram is a ninja
Makes sense.

More like he reports everything that doesn't please him and the mod follow.
That's Ghost's usual MO : claiming to defend yuri but only really care about Nepnowa.

>More like he reports everything that doesn't please him
That shouldn't work though. Doesn't it take multiple reports? Meaning the guy is botting reports or he is a janny in which case just message the mods so they take note of this

So posting about NowaGear is a sin to him?

Screw that, I'll praising it and keep posting and lewd posting about it.

>Dissing ZR
Goddamnit spankfag, does your criminal shit taste knows no bound?

It doesn't take multiple, if the janny considers it, one is enough.

How fucking paranoid must you be to think the mods will listen to 1 single shitposter and do everything he asks? Really?

>Doesn't it take multiple reports?
No.

>praising ZT is "dissing" it
Nigga what are you saying mang famalam homies?

It's shitpost, since it got deleted twice already you should know better and not post again.

Hi Ghost.

roachghost plz go

Hi, Kuugen.

I think you underestimate how garbage mods tend to be in general, let alone Veeky Forums jannies.

Go away swiss eggnog

Good night nepgen.

Praise NowaGear

Also, I thought I made it absolutely clear that the ZT was one of the reasons I prefer V Noire over RB2.

What is going on here?

Nothing Yagami

Memes

feets

But you must have one huge victim complex if you think the mods are mean only to you on /nepgen/. Some posts defending yuri have been deleted in the past too, mostly those that seem like long rants.

I think someone is attacking nepgen again.

The point

Your head.

More.

But you list it in a "Nepgear is horrible" list, making it look like you're dissing it. It's a very confusing thing.

Just like you bellying-punching Compa.

It must be eggfather

I said Veeky Forums jannies tend to be garbage in general. Last time I checked Veeky Forums doesn't hire it's mods just to monitor /nepgen/.

I've only seen non-Nepnowa yuri content get deleted in nepgen. The rants are always subjective but the ones that are just raging about usually get deleted.

I know, but I'm talking about this thread. The other user thinks only his posts (in this thread) get deleted, that no one else in /nepgen/ gets their posts deleted.

That one?

DO OTHER FETISHES ALREADY

Yup.

Tomorrow is Monday. Will you go to work/study or will you Nep Nep all day?

does anyone have a screen cap of nowagear anons lewdpost about noire? i want to read it

I will sit in my room alone playing games because I have no friends and nothing better to do

>Providence sounds like Agarest music
>check composer 2 weeks later, same one
wew who woulda seen that coming lol

Just go to the archive.

I will go to work and I will not like it.

Maybe I should start studying or get a productive hobby like drawing or playing an instrument.

I don`t have any other ones user.

Gee, who would've thought that the games made by the same company could've shared resources?

But studying won't give you money, at least not immediately.

I'll probably be cleaning my flat. There is white mold growing on some of my stuff.

>like drawing
Do it!
We need more nep fan art

gonna have a long day of work and neps will give me the strength to get it over with

If anything it'll leave with you alot less money than you started with, and you might not even get a better job at the end of it.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself

Please share Kei Jinguji and Nepugia.

The pastebin doesn't have a lot of those models!

Praise the Beru

They are for XPS, you know that?

Yes.

When will they turn those pixelated credits into a real nep minigame
I'd play the fuck out of one