Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npdnpvtQvuo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

has luger hit his skill plateau?

Claiming this thread for QT Eugen

yes
Bisko is best girl

OK, OK, replace the 5 dollar bill with a cup of coffee.

l-lewd

I think it's about time for some documentaries.

Yes please

also source?

>7 replies
>7 images

Everything was perfectly balanced until you fucked it up

Just as our autism was about to reach critical mass too

I want to rape Nagato.

Stop posting anime in my general haha literally kill yourself F22xWavematiluger

this desu

twitch tv/lugerp04

Comfy history lesson starting in 10 minutes.

good taste in poners 2bh

>1:1 post image ratio
>Autistmati and Bownt69 still stalking Wave
>Raptor and Luger demanding more viewers for their dead streams
>no game discussion

Did these retards chase everyone away with their overwhelming autism because it seems so

If anything wave chased away bownt

r u frustrated?

German cruisers are strong, Roon is gud.

difference between US and Japanes battleships and destroyers?

The Japanese ones are better and more fun.

Here you can have a 21:9 instead

Sure thing Stalker69. Do you still use internet explorer and bitch about "self respect" on Veeky Forums? How many generals have you ruined when somebody kicks you for being trash and irritating to play with?

>Can't buy gold

US DD have better guns. and AA.
US BB has more AA, and usually guns that are faster turning. In return on T8-10 IJN BB are usually much better protected, and have better secondaries+torpedo protection.
Of course they all will be rendered useless, when mighty Soviet Battleships will be released.

>premium damage control

>US DD have better guns
As far as the guns are concerned, they are entirely worse than IJN.

USN mounts are better, though. A subtle, and autistic, distinction, but important nonetheless.

Isnt Bownt the cry baby who threw an autistic fit of rage for several months because Wave didnt want to play with him?

Legoguy here. Got a swath of new ships coming in, plus an 80k ton monster at the end. First up, sort of a repeat. HMS Dreadnought, want some opinions between this new hull design, and the old hull design.

yeah he can fuck off and stay fucked off desu fa,

Imagine killing Wave.

Old HMS Dreadnought Hull.

You mean guns themselves are entirely worse, but they are installed on better base, and have better reload system?

Next up, the Shimakaze.

Yeah lmao,

I regret playing IJN DDs because you have to rely on the enemy being dumb enough to not use WASD

A ship with personal, family history, the IRN Imperator Aleksandr III. I like the green of the IRN ships, gives them a unique look.

>because you have to rely on the enemy being dumb enough to not use WASD
Have you seen USN gun arcs? Now this is where enemy has to be stupid to get hit. IJN are much better in this. And of course both are getting shitted on by 130mm railguns

Now for some Battlecruisers (built a stock hull that can be modified since most BC/CC's follow a fairly standard hull design). HMS Hood had to be first. Like how she came out but will still need a little more work I think. Suggestions welcome.

Yes.

Just a glance at the stats of the standard DP 5" guns for both confirms as much. Both USN shell types do less damage, and the muzzle velocity of the 5"/38 is far worse than the 5"/50 Type 3, resulting in that insane travel time and arc that makes hitting anything at ranges beyond like 7km increasingly difficult.

But they fire so fucking fast and traverse so fucking quickly that the worse gun performance is largely made up for by the sheer volume of shell fire they pump out.

A preliminary CC-1 Lexington. I like the hull but the forward super structure needs work.

>sniping with US DDs

What is wrong with you?

Prince Eugene pls

Here's all the hulls btw. At this point I can do most any BB, CC/CB, or CV (since many of them shared hull characteristics to BB's and CC/CB's) Next is the 80k giant Im sure almost none of you have ever heard of.

Leganon when are you going to actually build these? I'm tired of looking at your 3D renderings.

I've tried Cruisers a few times but they are very hard to do (the hull that is).Super structures are easy but the hulls are a bitch because of the limit on space. I might resort to just doing water line CA's which is MUCH easier to do than including the shafts and full hull.

What's /wows/ opinion on triple turrets on German TX?

meme caliber

Depends on how it'll play out. May invalidate Montanas existence.

I have the HMS Warspite's parts on the way, and I have built the USS North Carolina (have posted the pictures of it before, will repost if you want).

VERY sekrit dokument ))))

>. Both USN shell types do less damage,
they have higher krupp value, though (at least according to some spreadsheet I found on Internet)

Well there are some literary references available but I sure would have liked 4x2 more.

SE, AFT or DE on motherland destroyers?

I still dont understand what krupp actually is.

Finally up, the 80k Ton giant. The Tillman Class, also known as the Maximum Battleship design, was a study done in the mid 1910's to see how big a practical battleship for use could be. Eight designs were yielded, I've done a modified version of the IV-2 design.

At 80k she's big, with a length of 297 m, a beam of 32.9 m and draft at 10 m. With 24 boilers she produced 180k SHP to go at a respectable 25.2 knts. Belt armor was 16'' max, 8'' min. Turrets had a whopping 18'' for a US BB. Deck armor was only 5" in the initial design but bear in mind this design pre-dates Jutland. Armament, fifteen (15), 18"/50 inch guns in 5 triple turrets would have even had the YamCan crying.

>US BBs
Slower
Heavier armour
Shorter range
Better AA

>US DDs
High RoF guns
Decent amount of mediocre torps

>IJN DDs
Low RoF, slow turning guns
Slightly fewer far superior torps
Stealthier

For reference sake, this is what I did the build off of.

Last up, an updated KM Bismarck. Fixed a few issues with the hull to give her a slightly phatter ass. Next time I'll have a bunch of pre/post war builts (1918 Queen Elizabeth, 1944 Nevada/Penn) plus a bunch more DD's. Also plan on doing a bunch of the German BB's once the patch is released (easier to do builds with a 3D model present). As always, these are all uploaded to the Digital Designer website if you want the .lxf file.

>both, my teams and the enemy CV run a strike loudout with ubernazi captains
>they ignore each other for the whole match and farm damage
>nagato just sits stationary on the blue line being useless
>DDs race into the map center, get spotted, die and blame the team
i remember why i quit

Almost forgot one. When I was building the Shim I quickly did a Benson. Boring yes, since its visually almost identical to the Fletch but does have the split level hull design.

>Heavier armour
>Shorter range
Only on T4-7

This sicksonofabitch just slapped you shipslut on the stern. what do you do?

And then at T8 they still have better armor.

Does Torpedo Acceleration affect torpedo detection range?

ACHTUNG!

MIKASA NEEDS A BUFF

not enough proof ((

You just need to git gut

Prem T3 russian BB with bonus damage against fisheries, when of course it will have laser point accuracy, because historical accuracy

>13.07.2016

post webms that make raptor look cute

nice try, but no

stop shitposting raptor

d-dont be so tsundere

>wasnt gut 4 days ago
>isnt gut now
>wont be gut in 4 days

RIP

slutty fast battleships

why is luger such a quiet untalkative bitchboi?

He doesn't wanna get arrested for hate speech by his glorious government tbqh.

This. Don't wanna go to jail for hatespeech.

Oh look you oneshoted broadside papercruiser. what an achievement

There is no need to be upset :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=npdnpvtQvuo&feature=youtu.be
BASED ARLIOS

Okay/10. Could've been worse. Plus Haruna is better.

I liked the slot machine segment

find some new royalty-free music tho senpai

>find some new royalty-free music
Why nigger? just steal that shit.

3 copyright strikes and you are out.

let the bodies hit the floor

>Stealing eurobeat's bits
hohum

No, god no.

I would absolutely love to, but shit's hard to come across that's not overly dubstep, has a good rhythm that I can edit around.

Time to not avatarfag as kongou for the day, (Thanks for the post tho)

reddit, the video

Well arlios is a regular reddit poster so i dont know what you are insinuating

I wish Arlios was on EU

We would get NA drama for free so I'll pass

Oh man, here we go