/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, July 17th:
1203 – The 4th Crusade captures Constantinople by assault. The Byzantine emperor Alexios III Angelos flees from his capital into exile
1429 – Hundred Years' War: Charles VII of France is crowned the King of France in the Reims Cathedral after a successful campaign by Joan of Arc
1918 – Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and his immediate family and retainers are executed by Bolshevik Chekists at the Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg, Russia
1944 – World War II: Napalm incendiary bombs are dropped for the first time by American P-38 pilots on a fuel depot at Coutances, near Saint-Lô, France

>News
HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 13 - Warrior Women
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusader-kings-2-dd-13-pagans-advisors-and-warrior-women.955632/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.2 - 09/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[V2] - 7 Years v4.1
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleinstaaterei
lmgtfy.com/?q=ck2+ download link
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
mediafire.com/download/
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

xDxD

Lü Feng Xian

LOL
Get fuked kid

>shitposter thread
New thread with the proper OP when?

What did he mean by this?

>EU$
>Crusader Cucks 2
>HOY4
>"""proper""" OP

Why is this Op image so outdated? We provide every single game for free in the mega archive, yet that image goes on about waiting around until someone provides it.

Please fix it so that we can avert retards asking for games

t. Butthurt steamgroup shitposter false flagging

Haave any good HOI4 mods been released?

liquor

>He actually believes EU: Rome is more important than Darkest Hour

>removing Darkest Hour
>adds EU Rome TWICE
>n-no! I'm not a shitposter! y-you a-are!
Nobody is falling for this shit anymore. Fuck off back to your steamgroup

Just downloaded the CK2 from the mega. This is the right game checksum right? Who wants to do some multiplayer?
Also where did the dlc tickers go? I've not played since 1.9.7

Is HPM still here? I'm noticing a problem with Immigration in the US, no pops are moving to the colonies at all and when I clicked on the Emancipation declaration and made Afro-American accepted, I had european immigrants assimilating into Afro-American.

Can you find out if there's any problem causing this?

>steamgroup just bitching about the first post
>make a new thread, it's totally the OP
t. false flagging butthurt steamgroup shitposter

Pops assimilate in accepted cultures, it's normal

Continued

This discussion is about assimilation change for simulation of ethnic drift and change over time.
As soon as i made my point about Ireland you switch over to it. Speaking of Ireland Ulster has what, 70% British pops in 1836?
North Italians could be split up in different subcultures based on city states but its obviously not done because
1. its a smaller region
2. no reason to simulate it

On the other hand German confederation had shitton of smaller fragmented region and such.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleinstaaterei
Its like saying Croat and Slovene are the same culture because they were both under Austria.
So yes there are more types between North and South German you uneducated pig.

Which CK2 mod removes India ? CK2+?

Yes

Mini swmh too

There's a mod on the CK2 nexus that removes india if you just want india removed.

Fug, I'm a filthy pirate and I've no access to the ck2 forum. Wanna spot me a link?

I've play a lot of HoI and EU now and gonna try out CK. Any major differences?

Yes, several

lmgtfy.com/?q=ck2+ download link

Yeah, but from what I've seen CK2+ supposedly removes the entire continent, reverting the game back to it's original map before Raj. That's what I'm looking for.

Heavier focus on maintaining diplomatic alliances rather than industrial expansion and such

My man, that's what I googled before asking you for a link or download. It's not on the Mega either. I've looked on the steam workshop too, nada, zilch, rei.

literally the second reddit link has a link in the comments for ck2+ for 2.5.2

Thanks, have some christmas cake.

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01*°
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.5*°
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5*
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>>[V2] Liquor and Bureaucrats Mod 1.2*°
mediafire.com/download/ r1s3v3z0d17ctya/liquornbureaucrats.rar

>> Updated Waggle Pastebin*
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

* The R&I may sperg out if you download this
° Talex and his Grandi Youth may harass you if you download this

Reminder to report and ignore 'report and ignore shitposting'.

are you god?

The dream is dead.

>not a new IP
kek, confirmed for report and ignore guy falseflagging

Why does America suck in every game I play?

What sucks about them?
They didnt lose manifest destiny or something?

Should it take them this long to get their cores? And UK has been dicking them hard for those western states, they lost one war for Montana and are losing another right now.

>The German Empire
fuck off

MOD SUGGESTION POST

if you could go back to any point in the last 1000 years and change the outcome of a major historical event, what would you fuck up?

Its a decision, you could tagswitch on them to check if they lost it for a second.
And its their own faulth if theyre losing to UK instead of going Oregon treaty

Last 1000 years?
How about Napoleon not existing and Austria unifying Germany?

Napoleon never invades Russia

I'd go to Waterloo with a B-52.

Germany is partitioned and Germans are ethnically cleansed after WWI

I go to July 1915 and give Germany the atomic bomb
We'll see who has no mates after that

Raahh I hate fun >:(
I'm also the eternal macfag :^)

>looking at German and English colonies
>Germans and English make up around 10% of the local population

How do I convert my colonies into being dutch? Is my political party with residency holding me back?

>a single bomber changing the outcome of waterloo
>when it would have no method of refueling or rearming after dropping its initial load
think bigger

Germans have very little colonies and alot of states.
Brits are Brits - you wont see big % in India.

I'd have France win the Franco-Prussian War.

Italy becomes a nation state before France.

really makes you think

Genocide lad

>Italy has better industry and military than France after unification is complete
amazing

It's supposed to be a joke about how armchair historians making absurd what-if scenarios.

Also a single B52 can carry 70k pounds of explosives.

Also the trick is that it doesn't matter whether the B52 can fly or not, simply give Napoleon one of the radio sets and he'd be an unstoppable god of war

But for example in The Guianas, the British make up 30% the population in their colony, 50% with the french, but with me as the Dutch the population in entirely native, do I have to use the encourage immigration thing?

hell i think if you gave him the Wright bros plane theyd worship him

Get transportation reforms and make your pops grow more, Guyana should be around 10% Dutch/Flemish/Wallonian/Boer at least naturally.

I'm going to do a Austrian AAR with the Seven Years Mod.

(Hope you lads enjoy it.)

That would be useless in actual war though. A radio set for communicating and coordinating troop movements + the home front in real time is an absurd advantage.

Byzzies and Persians put aside their differences and fuck up Arab shits

They should give vic2 a good looking map desu, make it optional so autists don't complain

Better give him medicine for the stomach pains

>dubious

The Austrian Empire is in shambles. Humiliated with the results of the loss of much of its land taken during the Revolution and the removal of Emperor Charles, the liberal Habsburg that rose to power during the Revolution and helped to beat all of Austria’s enemies throughout the coalition wars. Charles was exiled to the island of Malta occupied by Knights of Hospitaller.

Due to the Congress of Paris the Great Powers of Europe decided to return the old Hapsburg family to power, Emperor Charles was replaced with a foreigner a foreign prince from Italy with Habsburg ties named Archduke Joseph of Austria. Austria couldn’t stomach the thought of a foreign monarch on the and plotted to remove him.

Should I convert my colonies into states? Are there any advantages or disadvantages?

>giving statehood and citizenship to niggers

Whats with your resolution man...you playing on Laptop?

Wew, Charles is the Napoleon of the Austrians? Wasn't he a Hapsburg too?

Austria is the shittiest empire ever

Literally have Britain side with Germany in WW1 as it should have been

Damn, I knew this

Wishful thinking aside,why would Brits ever join on German side?
Werent they in a naval race?

Because cousin Willy was just a little rambunctious tyke is all, no need to walk across the Somme on account of Belgium.

>not Mexico

Is there any benefit at all to having Landowners besides the extreamly minor RGO bonus as opposed to the much more useful capitalists?

What about the Mongols?

>You will never live in a timeline where the Central African Empire was succesful and went on to conquer the whole of the Congo Basin

Kill Mohammed and Martin Luther

t.proud papist

>Mexican """""""""""Empire""""""""""" wasn't just a province of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Austrian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Empire""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>kill mohammed
t. reading comprehension pro

in HPM, which countries are allowed to buy Alaska from Russia? is Japan?

what did he mean by this

Give a book about WW1 to Franz Joseph

Any Great Power with any land on North America (above the Rio Grande, I believe?) that sinks into the Pacific plus Japan.
Effectively, this means UK/Canada/Canadian minors, California/Texas/USA/early Confederates, Mexico, Japan and any country that tries to blob into the PNW/California/British Columbia.

mass production of liquor is never invented

Think I'm done with Turkey lads, r8 and tell me anything that deserves a change
Gonna fix Italy and France meanwhile, might make Germany tomorrow.

>No Crimea

>there is a clearly fascist building left in the ex italian concession of tientsin

>there is a clearly fascist symbol left in the french coat of arms

gib Crimea
Persian gulf pls go

Uh... Lad... Yakuts are also turks... not to mention all the rest of the tatar people spread throughout Siberia

God forbid a francisque would be on the french coat of arms

))

((((

Yes, but France didn't go trough a cultural revolution

Neither did Italy, the lost the war.

Ok, but that building is in China

OK, you won.
Wanna bang?