/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age and Bioware General #975

Mistakes Edition

Previous:
News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>Gameplay trailer for Obsidian's new RPG Tyranny now out
>B&W is here, new patch just released
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>Master Chris Avellone is writing an FPS or something
>Josh Sawyer gave a talk at GDC about RPG stats (not that modern Bioware games have stats) and discusses Baldur's Gate and Pillars of Eternity mechanics a good bit: youtube.com/watch?v=fvyrEhAMUPo

Andromeda info: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/UFaZuPsv

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Being angry about SWTOR

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=IffTBJhrfHk

Friendly reminder that Dragon Age 2 is an abomination that should never have come pass

Other urls found in this thread:

movienewsguide.com/mass-effect-andromeda-details-new-setting-alien-races-romance/248250
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09585092775299953473
nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1435/?
youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Wd2l3Zmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This post is dedicated to Solas

New ME:A article
movienewsguide.com/mass-effect-andromeda-details-new-setting-alien-races-romance/248250
>Bioware has promised the big gameplay reveal for “Mass Effect: Andromeda” at its very own N7 Day event come November 7
>Romance makes quite a common yet inevitable spice in any other story. Just like “Mass Effect: Andromeda”, players can enter into romantic connections. But such will not only be limited to opposite sex as it will also include same sex or LGBT relationships

I'm gonna kill Solas!!!

this is what your average bioware dev considers to be an attractive female (and witty dialogue).

What's with the eyebrow?

>elfkin liara 6.jpg

>fucking November

To make up for the completely lacklustre "reveal" at E3, they are now telling us the next major announcement is in... 6 months.

Why did they specify LGBT? They are not including a fucking tranny. They are fucking not.

What manner of emotionless monster would say such a thing?? Don't you crave love??

No femtur, no buy

Her face is as greasy as the faces of the target audience.

Lounging in bed reading sappy waifu fanfiction...

Probably so, friend.
I always bought my own shit. You're not required to date gold-digging cumdumpsters.

She deserves to be improved...
It's really baffling, it's apparently supposed to come out in March which leaves them with only four months to take constructive criticism into consideration
I also like how they called it "inevitable"

Disrespectful to Yvonne and all poles...

Well, I know who's going out the airlock first then.

You can't improve upon perfection...

Why is she a lesbian

She was intentionally designed to be autistic and unattractive...

Are you using some mod for her appearance here??

Shepard being transformed into a female Quarian that worships Tali as her mentor

I have to say the rust and blood on this one's armor looks really good. It's probably ported from DA2 which is even weirder considering how lazily done it generally is
It's not a mod, I just gave her a different eye texture, made the eyebrows stronger, and lightened her skintone in the toolset

Could you share? It looks very good.

Can a male ghoul produce viable offspring if he had sex with an untainted member of his species?

I think you need DA redesigned for the eye texture to show up, do you have it?

Grey Wardens are a kind of pre-ghoul anyway and they have an incredibly difficult time reproducing. I don't know what the fertility rate of someone far enough gone to become an actual rotting/but alive ghoul would be. Broodmothers are ghouls, but they don't use the same methods of reproduction.

I know how to install it

sup

Alright, try it out s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09585092775299953473
It might also need this mod nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1435/?

Thanks

In The Calling, Fiona is ghoulifying at a very fast rate but still manages to get pregnant. I wonder if it implies that it's the males who somehow lose their fertility, if it's the architect's magic, or if she's just a mary sue
No problem

Mary Sue.

SOLAS HELP ME

*talks about elvhen pride for twenty minutes*

Those of you who hate on Fiona... get fucked. She has had a hard life

>Fiona grew up in an alienage in Orlais, presumably in Montsimmard, until her family died and she was orphaned. As a child of seven, she was bought as a slave by Count (now styled Comte) Dorian, who kept her as a "pet." She was sexually and physically abused. Eventually she realized she had magical talents and used them to kill the Count, an act that nearly killed her the first time she used magic. Instead of leaving her to die or summoning the city guard, the Count's widow sent her to the Circle of Magi outside of Montsimmard.

It's been a while since this was posted...

DA:I succeeded in being more forgettable than DA2, despite being technically more competent

Solas doesn't care about you

Boohoo.

Nobody cares about DA2 other than to remember it as the point where the DA series went to shit
Even ME3 is more talked about whenever Bioware's laziness comes out

Too fucking bad because I'm going to abduct and marry him anyway

What about us...

Meredith did nothing wrong.

He's going to stay in the basement, I thought we already went over this...

DA:I is literally dead only 2 years after release and a few months since the release of the last DLC. Even DA2 has more mentions

Probably because DAI was shit.

What if the basement "mysteriously" flooded while you were away?

are you alright?

In the next Dragon Age game, all characters will have undercuts.

No.. I'm not fucking alright okay?!

My basement mysteriously floods when I'm around Solas, if you know what I mean

What if a mysterious blue squid got served on our anniversary?
>two dots
Mommy!??
Me too, vhenan...

You might want to talk to a contractor about that

i got the cure for your fever daggie

Inquisition is just a forgettable piece of shit. DA2 had a more memorable cast and story, and was such a failure as a game that it is still remembered. Inqusition may have been better executed in terms of development but its story is such a boring, disjointed piece of shit, and its cast wholly forgettable, it may as well not have been made.

Ironically, despite DA:I being the better game, it will contribute to the death of Dragon Age more surely than DA2 due to how forgettable and unambitious it was.

Tinyupload is fucking dead...

Hmm it works for me, I checked the link on my other computer too

>What if a mysterious blue squid got served on our anniversary?
I'd free it to live in our now-flooded basement...

>Mommy!??
youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Wd2l3Zmg

it sounds like you never left the hinterlands, friendo!

>load a save from a different character to see if the elves in the Dalish camp have Merrill's kawaii eye disease
>get this
It's a sign...
Too bad everyone's infected
It would already be cooked at that point, we'd only have each other and two corpses in the basement

Who the fuck is eating cheese in slippery rocks in front of a beach while it's raining.

Very romantic desu

Solas wants everyone to become a werewolf

Nature+fade connection. Fucking wolf is spreading his furry agenda

>Solas is all waterlogged and Liara is cooked
I guess we won't be turning their corpses into helicopters

>elf mage
>that party

this image is very triggering

That movie was pretty fun.

The question is how does that plate stay in place with all that storm going on.

It works. Solas+Me ranged, Iron Bull+Blackwall for melee.

The weres are shems though, Solas would probably side with Zathrian
;_;

user being transformed into a diaper a spending the rest of their life rotting in a landfill

Elves were being turned into Werewolves too.

user getting microwaved by pamperchu

Someone please let me out of this horrid Skinner box.

There's only the female werewolf out of the Dalish from what I remember, and she was hanging out by herself instead of following the lady like Swiftrunner and his buddies

speaking of parties, who's the best mage in the game? Currentlyplaying for the first timeand here'smy assessment.

Warrior--best characters overall. None are bad.
Rouge--all shit except Varric.
Mage--I dunno lol, so far I neither like nor dislike any of them

Skinner as in the operant conditioning guy? Are you implying /dag/ is mentally unwell?
Vivienne has the strongest spec but you need to directly control her for it to be useful, Solas is well rounded, Dorian's spec is kind of lame

Which is what happens when the infection completed.

I meant in terms of party banter, character, etc, I'm not expecting to have to minmax in this game

>Are you implying /dag/ is mentally unwell?
Is it not the current year?

I didn't really like Vivienne's banters because she just insults everyone without being witty like Morrigan, and Dorian flirting with Bull is pure cringe if you happen to have both in the party
I liked Solas' banters but I'm biased
2014???

I rest my case.

so far with solas it seems more like he just explains things rather than banters with anybody. But at the same time he seems to have the most to say

i just wanna tell you how i'm feeling...

I think he gets into some arguments with Iron Bull and Blackwall after you complete their quests but yeah, he's generally pretty lowkey and perhaps even boring if you don't like that sort of character type. However, you always have Dorian in that case
Gotta make you understand...

We know the game and we're gonna play it!!

I feel the same way, Oghren, only replace skirts with bald sorcerers

looks way better than in-game cassandra

Those pants are gonna split if they sit down.

ur wrong

Looks like Casca to me, actually

i'm gonna learn german and kidnap tulpa!!

Why do you need german for that?

i won't be able to take him home with me on a plane, so i'll need to be able to blend in

As if anyone speaks german in germany, it's arabic you have to learn.

>classes start right when doo sex comes out
fuck

>Classes
Gtfo, kiddo??

um ageism is disgusting

l

>Not being borderline retarded and finishing college well into your 30s