dark souls?
3?
good?
no.....

bf, fc, etc

Replaying ds2

What build should I go for?

>You need to adapt to that.

except it's so random it's impossible to adapt to and always benefits my opponent more than me

Hi.

What are your favorite soapstone messages? I liked all of the "don't give up, skeleton!" throughout DS2, but "amazing chest ahead" before Gwynevere's room is a classic.

99 in all stats

Nah, you are way past time to git gud.

"Listen closely, skeleton" in harvest valley was neat

wheres the PCFC?

>Welome to /r/ProtectorsOfPriscilla!
>Come join the covenant, protect Crossbreed Priscilla from those that would do her harm. Hunt down and kill all targets in any way you see fit. Use of the Lifehunt scythe and Priscillas dagger is strictly forbidden, you know why.
>As of Dark Souls 3, Protectors will be Blades of the Darkmoon, serving under Yorshkaa, who appears to have relation to Priscilla. As such Yorshkaa's Chime is also forbidden.

>There are very few rules in the act of defending Priscilla, and all tactics are allowed, whether dirty tricks or an honorable duel. Once you Sign up in the Introduce yourself thread please follow all rules for invasion. The few rules that must be followed are:
>*Upon arrival in a hostiles world, send a message explaining your intent to protect Priscilla at all costs, no mention of the covenant is to be made at this time.
>*If after they have been made aware of your reason, they contact you saying that they wish no ill to Priscilla, you may return saying explaining you can not trust them on word alone, so must attempt to stop them. at this time you may also offer them a chance to join the covenant. An example of a message could be "Your message is heard, but you are not yet trusted so must be stopped. If you are true in what you say, you may join my companions and I in our quest to protect Crossbreed Priscilla from all who would do her harm, if such would be your wish."
>*If someone shows interest in joining our covenant, direct them to this place.
>*If you are invaded by another member of the covenant, respond with "Fear not fellow protector, I too am here to defend Priscilla" If this message is received, a duel may be agreed to for pride or entertainment, otherwise you must leave the world with the host intact.
>*and finally under NO circumstances are the Lifehunt Scythe or Priscillas dagger to be used while defending Priscilla, as there is only one way to achieve either of these items.

(continued, jesus christ why)

You can never get good with RNG

Burn an ascetic and rush for the Crypt Blacksword.

>Time for head!

right before the anri marriage scene.

>*EDIT: Due to the nature of messaging on steam (these rules were written originally for xbox/ps3) messaging the person you have invaded on PC will be very difficult. Unfortunately this makes recruiting very difficult as you can not announce your reason for being there. PC players Have voted upon a uniform, namely the Crystaline helm as a unified helmet, still allowing for the rest of the build to be customized, results posted here This uniform will NOT be required by the code, but recommended to show you are there for the same reason. Once we have more protectors, the voting may be reopened at another time.
>*POST DARK SOULS 3 EDIT: As of the release of Dark Souls 3, Protectors of Priscilla will be Blades of the Darkmoon in Dark Souls 3. This decision was based upon the covenants leader Yorshkaa's resemblance to Crossbreed Priscilla, and the implied relation between the two. As such, Yorshkaa's Chime is banned for use in the covenant, HOWEVER lifehunt scythe miracle is not banned. PC Invaders now have 2 options for uniforms and introductions, The post about it can be found Here.

Some guy responds to the rules with
>I'm guessing none of you have platinumed.
and gets
>Unfortunately i do possess the dark soul achievement, but that was before i truly understood the greatness that was Crossbreed Priscilla, I've have atoned for my sins in the blood of others who would seek her harm.
as a response.

why

I don't think you understand what RNG means.

Thrall Hoods. I need 8 hoods for 8 Thrall-themed builds.

when can we go backt o dark souls 2

"Visions of parrying..." next to Gwyn's statue in 3
"No chest ahead, therefore no gripping" before Gwyneverever's room in 3

Can someone on PC drop me a twin princes' greatsword?

Out of morbid curiosity, i googled it and went to that page

Fuck you user, you owe me a gallon of bleach

the lag is random every damn time.

Fuck this noise, I used a respec to go back to my really high luck build and farm for the items

Hopefully never, and this is coming from someone who liked the game. I just can't stand the movement in that game, can't go back to it.

What hardware do I need to run DaS3 at 1080p and 30+ fps?

Do you have a Thrall hood to give me for it

A PS4

He meant 30+fps, not 3+

On PC? I have two I can drop for you.

>fighting yhorm as a mage with no stormruler
actually pretty fun

It's absolutely horrifying.

A few other gems:

>I pledge myself to The Lady and her safety. I can be identified by my sleek painting guardian robes; once a pristine white, now stained in the blood of trespassers. I don a crystalline helm, my chilling visage striking fear into those who stare into my dead, black eyes.

>I am a lone warrior, belonging to no covenant. My soul cannot be pinned down due to its restlessness. Except for one. The Lady of the Fluffy Tail has not only soothed my restless soul, but she has taken my heart as well. For months I toiled in the freezing cold, slaughtering all who drew near to her. Then, one day, a brave soul dared to invade my world. He told me of this covenant. He stood his ground, and to my amazement, he slew me. My old self. I now rise again from the grave as a stalwart protector. I have yet to dedicate a build made to protect the Lady, but I am currently on PS3, going by the names Floridian283 and FantasticFailure. I vow to protect the dear lady with honor!

>I have come to the decision to pledge my persona to the Crossbreed. My crystal helm shall reflect truth into the hearts of non-believers. (I hope that sounds as dramatic as I think it does.)

>Is it to late to protect the fluffiest lady of them all? I've never killed her in all my runs and I will never achieve the dark soul because of this. I'm on 360 and my GT is the same as my name. May Priscilla live a long life!

>I am Iron Markus, brother to the Great Iron Tarkus, first cousin to Giant Dad, and second cousin twice removed to Havel the Rock. I have moved my family here to the Painted World, and to keep my sanity, I have decided to Protect Priscilla.
>I wear a replica of the armor of my brother, whom is still alive (he is in a bonewheel wheelchair now, though), forged by the Giant blacksmith of Anor Londo and I wield a greatsword of chaos. You will know it is me by my name, Iron Markus and my armor.

Str at first, but there is no reason to stop leveling in DaS2.

what kind of endurance do I need for sorceries?

I'll try to get one

Rad. Meet me at High Wall. Pass: hood

Poise doesn't exist. Instead of testing it against other players where shitty netcode and hitboxes fucks everything up, I used actual enemies.

Havel Set vs Antiquated (Dusk's) Set

Both get stunlocked from any hit (obvious, but tested for confirmation and as control variable)

Both can hyper armor through the same amount of time against Grave Warden when using an UGS. Same goes for Rats, Cathedral Knights, and Pontiff Knights.

Similar results for Greathammers, Greataxes, and Greatswords.

Conclusion: Heavy Armor is trash, you pvp poise is placebo, and the game is garbage.

>Lady of the Fluffy Tail
>Iron Markus
Jesus Christ

I don't like DaS 2 and I don't like DaS 3 enough to replay it a 3rd time. Maybe I should make new SL1 in DaS and go for all the trophies to kill time before the next notSouls game.

dusk's gown is lead lined, she can take a hit.

I'll still give you the sword! Pass: hood

What id agape ring? What is low level unstoppable rape?

>8
how can you make so many builds? or is this the same build at different SL's?

>I am Iron Markus, brother to the Great Iron Tarkus, first cousin to Giant Dad, and second cousin twice removed to Havel the Rock.

Oh great, OnlyAfrofags are in this group
How unexpected

The Urban Orb is streaming DaS3 at the moment. What does /dsg/ think of him? Is he /dsg/ approved?

I think onlyafro was the worst thing to come out of these games.

Anything you want in exchange? I have damn near everything in the game on this character.

Ok i'm on my way, you place the sign, no hood yet

>Poise doesn't exist.

Tell me something new.

t-rex

Only two of them are modeled on the in-game thrall weapons. The others are just little jokes fit to different invasion areas.

sign's down next to the fire my man

Not this shit again

Do you really think that people haven't tested it like that before?
Yes, poise either does not exist, or does something that's incredibly hard to notice, or people already would have discovered it. Maybe it increases the amount of hyperarmor frames a little?
>the game is garbage.
>People STILL can't forget the fuckfest of das1 poise.
Cry more.

15-20 at best, especially if you're planning to use a light weapon. You have far more crucial stats to worry about.

I personally feel his videos were alright in the earlier stages, its his rabid fanbase that is fucking cancer.

Also; worst thing to come out of the souls series
>Not the "PILLARS OF THE COMMUNITY"

Amazing trap ahead

I see it. I'll drop this sword off and then summon you. Sure you don't need anything?

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

>I have a confession. In my sad, naive, early days of first playing Dark Souls, I knew not the magnificence of the Fluffy tail goddess, and killed her so that I could make her tail my Scythe. But I have changed my ways. I have come to realize that the Painted World is a happy place with a benevolent fluffy ruler, and that my mistake should not be made by others. So, I wish to pledge my OP ninja-flipping giant dad to the service of the fluffy tail, so that my mistake may never be made again. So, will you accept my plea for absolution and allow me to protect Priscilla?
>(P.S. I love Priscilla, but she is not my waifu. That honor is held only by Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos.)

>I mean, Priscilla is one of the cutest things I have ever seen, the painted world is delightfully chilly and a joy to hang out in, and she'd probably be rather nice in a tea party, but there's one problem.
>I really like scythes. Like, I really really like scythes. I have to say, they're my favorite thing. And that's a damn fine scythe. And I doubt she'll tell me where she got it anytime soon...
>So, I'm in a bit of a bind. You all seem like a fun group but god damn if that isn't a tempting scythe. I think I might prefer gwyndolin, anyway...

>It's always possible people lurk in the shadows, watching the protectors looking for weakness. it is also possible they are curious but not yet ready to swear allegiance to Priscilla. And read the code, unless they answer with the proper response they are not to be trusted and are assumed hostile.

Still pure str with estoc + Craftsman hammer, engraved gauntlets, and robflynn

>May I submit to all those who may see it, a tale of my own. I appear in the land of a defiler who must be dealt with and charge into the world to find him. i see him fighting the undead dragon and rush past him to the end of the bridge to stand guard so i can fight him on my terms. This defilers believe he can get the upper hand by standing on an edge and firing small arrows at me, but he underestimates my strength as i switch to my dragonslayer great bow and fire one shot guided by Priscilla herself as it sails through the air hitting him first shot and sending him flying through the air. As he finds his way back to me I stand and wait, as he approaches I cast my spells turning my sword to crystal and leaving humanity waiting above my head. As I approach prepared to defend Priscilla, he sees my strength and the errors of his ways and jumps off the bridge to take his own life.

>The other day I invaded another player and immediatedly let him know , why I was there and what my intentions were. He did not respond so I decided to have no mercy. I drew my occult Claymore and charged forward, circling myself into his defense. But he was not an enemy easy to deal with and I paid for my attack with his sword in my back. The fight went on and I managed to drive him into a corner -namely the hanging bridge- and quickly grabbed my talisman to let sinister greatswords rise out of the ground. With this attack I could push him near the edge. For the final blow I unleashed the wrath of the Gods and sent him flying, letting his body smash onto the ground.

What fast weapon to use as backup for Demon's Greataxe

mate we had a mix up and I gave the hoods to the homosword guy, you can pick them up from him, I don't need anything in exchange anyway

offhand corivan great knife

K my sign is down. I got the hoods, I can drop off the sword

>16 dex
nope

>Good morning! I'm Bug, nice to meet ya.
>I had the pleasure of being invaded by one of your members a few days ago in the painted world. I happened to be on a PvP-kitted sl 100 farming some souls and humanity for some different tools (Gargoyle tail axe, scimitar, and pickaxe are not 14 yet), so I was quite prepared for my assailant.
>Thanks for the matches. My opponent was both outleveled and yet courteous, even after a baited counter backstab to finish one skirmish (that quite possibly wasn't a backstab attempt at all, but I did not know at the time). Overall impressed with the entire experience with this group.
>In return I offer help where I can give it. I have run a few fight club clinics years ago to teach some of the intermediate techniques that used to be near required in order to compete. As the game ages, I'm finding a real lack of folks who are regularly performing these intermediate techniques anymore other than myself and my old friendslist folks that still play. I'm speaking of techniques like spell-animation-cancel/feint, let alone folks who can toggle escape parry a zweihander 2nd swing after eating the first one with 0 poise.
>In addition to intermediate techniques, I'd also be very willing to host parry fight clubs for the benefit of the group. I love parry timings in pvp and strive to master them all. As such I'd be happy to give a brief tutorial and practice session an an AOE healing toon to those as interested as I am, only with un-upgraded weaponry to allow folks to learn the ultra-great timings that would otherwise one or two hit them.
>If any of this sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to shoot me an xbox360 message, or ping me here so we can set something up.
>Praise the Sun!

This guy sounds like a pro.

>People STILL can't forget the fuckfest of das1 poise.

Was only a problem due to instabacktab and End raising equip burden. both gone in DS3. Go be retarded elsewhere.

post your build

STOP, THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Can any kind user well versed in the terms of CE answer some Q's for me? Some of the FAQ's in the pasta aren't too helpful.

First off, is it correct that if you get "softbanned," it only affects one account, and you can use white circlet to undo it? My other accounts won't also be softbanned even though they're all technically under the same "save file"?

Second, has anyone used 100% drop rate and/or the name changer and managed to not get banned? CE forums both say these are not 100% guaranteed safe

heavy rapier

I used to use pontiff knight curved sword in left hand, and it's pretty good, but recently i tried rapier, and it's awesome. So good at roll catching people who try to circle roll around you, it's incredible.

Gotcha! Thanks for those!

I've used 100% drop and not been banned. Haven't tried name changer, though I do want to look into it since it's the only thing you can't change about your character legit.

>When a fly finds it's way into my room, I say: "Thou dost not belong. This land is peaceful, it's inhabitant kind." To be fair, i give chances for escape by door and / or window(plank) before i attack. Thoughts?

>I invaded the world of a cur who may have wished harm on the fluffy tail and cold feet of our Lady, and he was nowhere to be found. Exploring Her world to find the defiler, I followed the trail of corpses of Her hollow and Crow Demon guardians until I came to the open door to the pathway to Her room. Noticing that our hollowed comrades were still alive and well beyond, I stood in the doorway, greatshield before me, and waited until the coward showed his face. Rather than even try to fight me, he quit out of the game, returning me to my world. I may not have slain the interloper, but I drove him off for now, and that's good enough for me.

I'm done, I'd go hollow if I kept going.

Thanks for the homosword

The problem is they went to the other extreme instead of learning from DS1 and trying to balance it. They've just slapped Bloodborne's system into DS.

There is literally nothing good about a thing that's absolutely mandatory in PvP. Nor there is anything good about lol no interruption. Dumbs game down so much.

No problem. I actually made it just in case someone else needed it and could help me with a trade.

This isn't a PvP-only game you fucking retard.

DaS 3 does a really shit job with inspiring a sense of danger and adventure. Probably because of the warping mechanics and being able to go to Firelink at any time.

I was never once tempted to slap down "lonely..." whereas in Blighttown and Anor Londo I often felt very lonely

I don't get why I have no desire to replay Ds3 even though it's kinda fun to play

I really don't feel like starting a new character to do this.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/57436

Lack of variety

>Nor there is anything good about lol no interruption. Dumbs game down so much.
This is why 90% of the player base running SS/CS and spamming roll. Keep sucking on that Bamco cock newfriend.

bring out your fashion

Oh, so we're talking about PvE? As bad as poise was in PvP it didn't even compared to how much it was breaking PvE. With heavy armor in das1 you can just go, mash r1 and win, it's so dumb it's ridiculous.

Do you think changing dropped item for + rings can get banned?

Help

I've bought Das ptd on Steam and it just doesn't run properly not even with dsfix.

I've had the game pirated and it ran well with dsfix, but now dsfix is speeding the whole game up instead of just wixing the frame drops. What to do?

no but i wouldn't risk it

Did you unlock FPS in the ini file? You don't just simply install dsfix

You still take damage moron, that was the trade-off. Did you even play the game or just spouting shit opinions?

DSFix is broken for me as well, a lot of features don't work or work strangely. Don't unlock the framerate and it should run fine

Pursuer is weak to lightning, right?

Trying to decide if I should make my co-op support sunbro character a cleric or a knight.

Just finished my lunch

will host @ highwall. Pword:dsg

-------OFFICIAL /DSG/ FIGHT CLUB RULES-------

>Must bow before fighting
>No gesturing after fight
>No hard swapping
>No changing to fast weapon if opponent gets on low health
>No changing weapons for riposte
>No toggling blessed weapons for increased regeneration
>No hornet ring
>No leo ring
>No bloodring
>No prisoner's chain
>No Great shields
>No halberds
>No scythes
>No spears
>No straight swords
>No fist weapons
>No obscure weapons with movesets people don't understand
>No weapon of any type
>No running attacks
>No rolling attacks
(rolling attack with gothards or drang spear PUNISHMENT WILL RESULT in -100 points from Gryffindor)
>No weapon buffs
>No throwing knifes
>No bombs of any type
>No self buffs
>No self debuffs
>No resins
>No grass
>No using ashen estus
>No blocking for more than 2 seconds
>No more than 1 parry every 32.657 seconds
>no parrying
>No attacking just as your opponent walks into range
>No backing away from your opponent
>No unlocked combat
>No min/maxers allowed
>No RPing
>No 212
>No looking within 31.5° of the host
>For every 10 steps you MUST make a 180° rotation
>No losing, everyone is a winner
>No trying to win
>No winning, only play for fun
>No fun

Be there or be square.

I wish the blood in this game was more crimson, more often than not it looks like dirt.

Do you still need more of these things? I have one more on another character.