/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

goldpanner.tumblr.com/post/147548797377/just-how-gay-is-axel-in-the-novels-though-like-on
venturebeat.com/2016/07/16/kingdom-hearts-iiis-codirector-dissects-the-franchises-combat-and-magic-evolution/view-all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great thread my guy

Fuck off.

nice post

Why is Vulpes the best Union?

probably the light

Does Attack Boost All only go off on swipe attacks?

yes

Can you open the pastebin in the op and send a request to snek buddies? I am sadly not in power to invite you myself.
Say you are from /khg/ and our team should accept you

I hope Aqua's model is polished in the final build so I can get very nice screenshots of her!

so save my medals until the shop changes or spend them now?

Current deal is good if you want to guilt medals, bad if you want strong medals. I am waiting till shop updates

I hope that the loading times are good

I would like 60fps but I'm not expecting it since it was only mentioned for DDD. It may be possible the PS4 Neo could do 60 but even then we don't know if devs would take advantage of the upgrade.

They probably wouldn't bother doing a neo release for 2.8 but 3 would probably get one.

Yeah, the XV director recently said his team wasn't let in on Neo, so that probably means SE overall didn't make the switch as of June.

I hope to God FFXV-kun doesn't browse other generals besides /ffg/. You can't have decent threads that so much as mention the game without him fucking them up.

i see your gay weaboo complaint posts about him and /v/ threads more than i see him shitting up threads

Stop. We all know what you're doing.

what am i doing

xth for the cutest keyblade wielder! I wanna hug her before the Keyblade War!

Wrong pic, sorry

Do people not get banned for spam anymore?

who's got those domino screenshots

>yellow eyes
>making a nort your waifu

Not even once.

>Dominofag and Skuldfag are one and the same
Who would have guessed.
Just stop.

what am i doing

I don't know why you fags are complaining, the only reason these shitty threads still exist is because the shitposts bump them. Fucking dead lmao.

Alright, moving on from shitposting. How do some of you think Chi is gonna end? And how is it/is it gonna be different than Unchained?

We all know that doesn't make the shitposting alright. If anything we'll just kill the general like we did last time while waiting for Unchained in NA and wait for something substantial. And that was months of no /khg/. There have been many incarnations of /khg/, this won't be the last.

darkness probably

>how is a prequel to a prequel that we see the aftermath in later games going to end

Gee user I dunno, maybe they'll find the traitor and everything will end in a happy ending.

War is confirmed with creation of they keyblade graveyard, unknown if it ends on bleak or hope with hints for KH3.

Aqua is my favorite keyblade wielder! I want to feel her spats!

See , now was that so hard? There's also the issue of why the Master of Masters seems to be kind of a dick.

do you want to put your dick in between her spats and thigh

Yes.

I think that if we're still this slow by the end of the week, we may have to kill /khg/ again.

Nothing wrong with a slow general. This iteration has been the most active /khg/ that I can recall. The past couple of days have been what /khg/ used to feel like at its best sometimes.

Why are other mobages generals more active then ours? Don't we like KH enough to talk about it endlessly?

The only one I've ever looked at was the puzzle and dragons thread. That's not really more active, and a ton of their activity is just waifufags shitposting.

I mean I do, but some of the shit I can talk about can and will get real dumb.

Most of them are filled with shitposting.

There is no fucking shame in a thread being slow if it has no shitposting

However some idiots are trying to fill this one up with shitposting too.

very nice postings, lots of kingdom hearts discussion going on

Exactly, there is no rule that says that shitposting is a must have thing in threads.

So I heard Axel is pretty gay for Roxas in the novels, is this true? He's like 25.

I can't say for sure, but after reading the KH1 novel I can easily see that being the case.

Also Terra supposedly has an inferiority complex/hate-lust for Aqua, and that doesn't surprise me either.

You know all this time i never once thought how old everyone is.
Anybody got list of how many old everyone is?

Hate-lust? What do you mean?

Like he's jealous of her or something
Like the relationship between Sora and Riku in the novels if Sora got mad instead of sad

Kind of.
That's the impression I've gotten at least.
It isn't localized yet and frankly I dunno if it'd be worth the import costs.

Terra and Aqua are probably legal or close to it. Nomura said some bullshit about Nobodies not aging at one point, that looks to not true and Xemnas being designed to be around 30 years old. And there's the whole Toontown conversation.

Axel/Lea and Saix/Isa look to be between 24-26.

Nomura said that there some Org members in their twenties and thirties but there are a couple who are in their 40s at the oldest and Roxas was the youngest at 15.

I used to think Xehanort was like 70-80 but then Eraqus looks like he's in his 50s.

Im thinking like hes attracted to her but he hates how she's obviously stronger than him but that makes her MORE attractive.

I want to date Aqua knowing she could easily beat me up but won't because she's kind.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kanemaki had that in mind personally.
>she's obviously stronger
You mean overall? Because I thought it was canon that Terra is physically the strongest of the 3?

Looks like Goldpanner did some translations on tumblr, and goddamn Axel REALLY wanted to fuck Roxas.
goldpanner.tumblr.com/post/147548797377/just-how-gay-is-axel-in-the-novels-though-like-on

Wasnt she able to become a master before him because he coudnt control his own darkness?

Nothing there had anything to do with fucking Roxas.

I don't get why people look for gay shit where it doesn't belong.

>What is hyperbole?

Holy shit

>look for gay shit
You don't really have to look in those excerpts. The undertone isn't exactly under anything.

I kind of want to give Terra some leeway there. Yeah he fucked up but Xehanort got to him when was the most vulnerable and it's not like Eraqus sat down and talked to him like a father figure should have.

Im just laughing cause im picturing this as a Bromance!
>Bro, can i tell you something personal
>Sure Bro, what is it
>You know how, we as Nobodies, have no Hearts?
>Well Bro, when im with you, i feel like i do
>Bro..
>Broo..
>-No Homo- Embrace

because it's cute.

All you have to do is imagine Sora saying this to Kairi or vice versa and see how it reads.

Absolutely retarded when it comes to something like this.
Nothing there says Axel wishes to fuck Roxas.
For tumblr I don't doubt it
There are friends in real life who would in fact take bullets for eachother and yet they don't need to be gay.

are we finally having the gay thread?

You honest to God think that we literally meant that he wanted to fuck Roxas? Are you slow? This is KH, that shit wouldn't fly in either language. Are you in the closet user?

Still looking for sneks

i once thought i had a friend like that.

>defense boost 2 goes off
>survive
I didn't think it was possible even with that. Nice.
Snake life.

I really like the omega boss designs.

>green deck vs red boss

I'm sorry user.

How? That Behemoth looks like Guy Fieri designed it.

I know its great isnt it!

Behemoth is too Guy Fieri for me to like in a non-ironic way. The other ones are fine though.
I needed to do as little damage as possible so someone else in the party could get MVP. Plus the part is blue checkmate.

I think that's just the KHFM recolor

No you fucking retard. Or do you also own that tumblr and the many more like it?

Finding "gay" shit in ANY media when its not there is retarded.

You're taking this more serious than we are. user, just come out. We'll be supportive.

They were always gay, user.

I saw the regular, and that one, and one other color variant when I played KHFM a few weeks ago. I didn't know there were that many. Was pretty rad.

Any Leopardus out there?

Continue shitposting

Just keep making this general as shit as all the other mobile game ones.

Why, because we weren't serious about the fucking thing? I mean it's obvious that it was a joke from the start but you decided to be all serious and say that the passages didn't explicitly mention sexual feelings. They do however, have some tender talk of Roxas by Axel which is up to interpretation by various people which seems to be your problem, people interpreting things differently. It's not that serious user.

Oh, wow I thought I was the only one.

venturebeat.com/2016/07/16/kingdom-hearts-iiis-codirector-dissects-the-franchises-combat-and-magic-evolution/view-all/

>or 0.2 Aqua, she’s a female character, she’s related to water, and she’s very strong with magic. She’s also very strong and elegant. You have these keywords for each character, enemies and player characters alike, to define them.

Wow, even the codirector can't resist waifufagging. She's just too perfect. :3

>They do however, have some tender talk of Roxas by Axel which is up to interpretation by various people

Keep it up.

I know that a lot of people think the Foreteller's look good, but I am the only who thinks they don't? The masks seem okay but I feel like their robes should be of a different material.
Now who's shitposting?

You obviously.

Since you're the only retard replying the way you are.

It really sounds like you can't handle other people's opinions. And that's sad.

Opinions on something that is objective are meaningless.

I get what you mean they look a bit too much like pajamas in the back cover.

Well 0.2 primarily focuses on her, I'd expect Tai to talk about her.
They way those lines can be read is subjective.

>interpretation of literature is objective
I think you need to stop

Of course. I'm not hating. Far from it.

Seeing how they look in Chi/Unchained, I would have thought they would have went with a more flowy material and in the case of Invi and Ava I though that the capelet part would be a more sheer material with the bottom part being more solid. Or the overlay part of the bottoms being sheer.

Literature written by a third party based on a game with actual context.

Yes.

Just stop.

He knows full what he's doing, especially since he's trying to deflect, I think that it's best that we just ignore him.

Stop what? The novels are BASED on the games. You can't say something happened in the source material and then try and interpret it as something else in the novel.

You're free to find me passages of Axel having actual lust for Roxas though.

this is now a gay thread
post cute gay, lewd gay, and subtle gay