/pgg/- Pokemon Go General

Last Thread >About the game
pokemon.com/us/pokemongames/pokemon

>official FAQ
support.pokemon.niantic.com/hc/en-us

>What is it?
Pokemon Go can be described simply as the Geocaching of Pokemon. Grab your smartphone, get some exercise, catch some mons, battle some people - the usual Pokemon gig.

>Is the server down?
ispokemon.online/

>Is it worth evolving X?
pogotoolkit.com/
>Some questions answered
pastebin.com/spEFYmPw (embed)
Fresh with updates!

>Information on taking the spoofpill
pastebin.com/KCVr1HjB (embed)

Met some girls and got a new couple of buddies out of it. One of them is rich and he has his limo driver drive us around to catch Pokemon at different spots. So I'm pretty fucking good mate

so is this the best way to play? just afk at ~3 pokestops and catch stuff?

>using cheats in a casual mobile game because you're too lazy to go outside
lmao fuckin nerds

place bets

hahaha just spend 6 pokeballs on a weedle and it ran away

BAN WAVE NEXT WEEK CONFIRMED

BLAME CANADA!
BLAME CANADA!

I literally just made a new thread. Do I wait for it to sink?

>rich fag gets all the pussy
>user sits in the limo catching pokemon

Is there a way to location spoof on non rooted phones?

WASD movement is buggy as fuck, any fix?

>Rainer trick works
WOOP

lvl 17
1430CP VapeMon
>Water gun
>aqua tail

well my next best is 883. So eh I'll live

BANNED

is wiz khalifa our guy??

why can i go from Minnesota to Australia without getting a soft ban as long as I change my gps before logging on?

>find a blastois but can't get it because LOLSTILLGLITCHEDLMAO

kill me

Is there a buy to ban retards from this thread?

Where the fuck do you find Magikarp?
They're pretty rare where I am sadly

yes

ohhhh shit

Until 20. Once you're 20 hatching 10km eggs while spoofing from pokestop to pokestop is the best way to get high end pokes.

What's the likelyhood of getting banned when using Nox with WASD?
How to reduce the chance of getting banned?
Do's and don'ts using Nox?

1. Find a good location like that.
2. Open up a map
3. Walk towards the whatever you want
4. repeat

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

So are these things spots or something?

>Walk

near rivers and the sea it's pretty common.

it will respawn. had a venusaur ball glitch on me 3 times, had to restart each time until it finally caught.

only incense mon dont respawn.

? Water gun is great, and Aqua Tail is better than water pulse, dunno what you're saying "i'll live" about.

Nth for this game made me have sex with a girl who may have been legitimately retarded and wasn't even remotely attractive, out of a mix of pity and lust for anything female.

Is it worth maxing this dude out?

spawnpoints

>walking in 2016

>not getting laid

Where's that from?

1697, gave him a little juice

>find a haunter
>get excited as fuck
>16 cp

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's talking about the 3 paw range glitch.

No.

Vaporeon has ground attack as well which is GoAT Vaporeon

I'll live until I can get it

>tfw just want to do this in the comfort of my home but can't encounter pokemon without restarting pokemon go every fucking time

why is central park full of pincirs lmao

*Walk on nox

i know nothing of pokemon go but...
will this actually make you meet other people/strangers? can i make friends with this? tfw

D00d ebin

>why is the park full of bug type pokemon

gee timmy i dunno

From that low? No. You'll burn through all your stardust and he still won't be maxed for your level; let alone be anywhere close to maxed once you gain a few more levels.

>releasing the game in other countries
>radar bug still isn't fixed
FUUCK YOU I AM GOING TO SLEEP AND I EXPECT IT WORKING BY TOMORROW, I'VE BEEN UNABLE TO PLAY FOR 2 DAYS

>Failed to log in.
aaaaaaaa

whatever you say m8

Reposting from other thread.

Eagle Lake Park in Largo, FL has a TON of Dratini spawning right now. I've caught 3 in 5 minutes walking around here.

Reminder that every time you get soft locked today, it's Canada's fault.

yes
a lot of normies and autismos play it so you should be fine no matter how weird you are

Is it true it's better to raise pokemon from a low CP? Is it only true for low CP evolved pokemon?

getting ERROR every time I try to catch a pokemon

Nice one.

No. There's no reliable way to gain THAT MUCH stardust.

When I was a kid in school I used to decorate like three-four pages long texts by reading them two or three and was able to recite them easily word for word. My father actually berated me because I used to perfectly repeat every commercial I saw on TV, even the verbose ones, and he hated that. I can't do that anymore but my memory is still exceptional for academia related things, even though it's garbage for things I simply don't care at all about, such as people's names or who they dated or some other gossip shit like that.

I'm also very good at impersonating and drawing patterns of behavior and consequently "figuring" people out because I quickly pick on their mannerisms and body language. I detect lies very easily due to this if I've been around someone for a while.

I also attended the best local law school that has a lot of competition without studying jackshit and I went through school and high school with sky high notes even though I barely even paid attention to the classes. It all felt just too easy to me. Whenever I had to make some kind of presentation, people were always overwhelmed and told me how I'm brilliant and whatnot, even though I'm very introverted in my daily life but when I went there in front of them I suddenly became someone else. A lot of teachers told me I was a natural born teacher as well. Also became fluent in english at the age of 11 completely self taught by playing solely Chrono Cross with a dictionary by my side.

I like to think I'm smart but I used to score 140+ in these online tests and this thread has made me anxious about it. I don't want to defy my comfy status quo and find out the truth. I'll always be the smart boy, r-right, /vpp/?

if you leave your app open without incense will pokemon ever show up on their own?

>tfw no balls
>go to 4 stops to get balls
>each stop gives me 1 ball

its like the game is fucking begging me to spend money on their shit

STOP BOUNCING, WASD CONTROLLING IS IMPOSSIBLE

>poke map is already down

kek

Yes if you actually want to meet people, plus you can meet a lot of qt's this way
Screenshot?

this. anyone else experiencing this shit?

>go for a walk
>servers on the fritz, kms wasted
>group of girls laughs at me because I'm so sweaty
>go to buy a drink because of the heat
>lost my wallet somewhere
>get mugged for my phone
>literally die from sunstroke on my way home

>Took my 3ds with me to do some ORAS breeding in server downtime at the local hotspot
>People laughed when I pulled it out
>The person sat next to me literally asked me why I was playing a kids game

I can't fucking take it.

>game's servers are slow as fuck
>expect a third party application that relies on them to work

wew lads so surprising.

INFOS FROM THE DATA DUMP ON GITHUB
- There will be an incubator that makes eggs hatch faster
- There will be a stronger incense
- Moving at least 200 meters every minute with incense active activates one encounter per minute
- STAB is 1.25
- Master ball confirmed
- New berries confirmed
- The number of time s you can upgrade a Pokemon depends on your level with the formula 2 + 2 * player level times
- The time between a pokemon jumping or attacking is fixed and varies with every pokemon

Yes but it happens very slowly and only if there are other go players in your area

woah. thanks guys

Someone mentioned that it nets them tons of HP yesterday, though. Was that a lie? Something about getting low CP Snorlaxes and pumping stardust into them to make them tanks.

Stab?

How are you guys getting pokegfs out of this? I've been playing 2 days since launch and I've never so much as talked to any girl on her own. In fact, the only 2 women I talked to had bfs accompanying them and sort of just tagged along.

Oh well, at least I'm lvl 24 and have caught over 110 pokemons so I am well on my way to become a Pokemon master.

Question about incense and lures.

If everyone sees the same Pokemon in the overworld anyway, doesn't that just make incense a mobile lure?

man you spoofers are really salty about people playing the game by walking huh

>200 meters every minute
i'm bad with math. How many Km/h is that?

also is it normal to go around and play this game alone? or are people always in groups of friends or something

>try to go out at night to capture gyms and shit
>Pitch black
>2 mile walk into town
>Get to first intersection
>Car almost hits me on the shoulder of the road while going at least 70 in a 35
>Starts blowing his horn
>Turn 360 degrees
>walk back home

I could drive into town, but honestly driving feels like cheating

Same type attack bonus

If you've got a ton of Snorlax candy I don't think you're fucking sweating for better pokemon.

evolve high cp pokemon or low cp?

It's fake stories retard

>tfw only picked Mystic for Articuno
>sick of these memes that the team gets and theres no representation of Mystic out here
>people are starting to catch up and all the gyms around me are level 7+ defended by 2k dragonites and snorlaxes
>spend all day taking gyms by myself only to have them get filled up with 4-600 CP mons under me and they get taken instantly
I like representing my team but it hurts not having anyone to help me out around here.

God I miss Harambe

.2 km, you dingus. Metric system is easy.

O-oh....ok sorry then.

You're pretty much guarenteed to meet other people while playing GO, especially if you hang out at pokespots with lures attatched to them.

Whether you can make friends with this is up to you. If you were already socially inept then GO isn't going to help you much.

This spooffag sounds jimmie rustled

C A N A D A

200 meters every minute is 200 * 60 = 12000 meters in an hour so 12 km/h

Which pretty fast since a casual stroll is about 6 km/h

banned

this desu

im sure youll find some single girls playing this eventually. have you been visiting busy gyms/pokestops?

It's 12km/h numbnuts

>It couldn't happen to me so it must be fake!

Just imagine if people talked about a common interest and ended up hitting it off.

OH SHIT I JUST GOT THIS IN MAIL

No problem
Both can happen, although if you're alone you might seem creepy
it depends