/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK: N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

First for Male Draenei

Xth for male pandaren pvpers.

>tfw still unsure what i want to play in legion D:

>I exclusively play characters of a single faction

>I play Horde

Did they fix this in Legion?

Horde forevever.

Only redeeming alliance race is the worgen which arent really much of a positive when you remember the females of that race are unironically hideous for some reason

while Horde has:
Big bara Orcs
Nice cute tauren
cool edgy undead people

kind of wish this comparison wasn't made on a potato

>i play alliance

I want to explore the backside of Azeroth with a boat. Do you think I 'll be able to do that in a later expansion?

>Nonstop Panda
>So insecure of his identity that he has to add alt-characters to his toon names to keep them all the same.
>Promotes horde, plays on male pandaren.

Dude. Stop.

>only redeeming alliance race is worgen
>cute tauren
>plays pandaren
yiff in hell furfaggot

i sure am glad the pre patch is bringing all you shitkids back i cant wait to camp your quest npcs while you're too scared to flag and keep alt tabbing to post something along the lines of "f-fucking minigamers..."

How do I find a /wowg/ sugar daddy?

t. passing trap

R O L A N D
O
L
A
N
D

draenor totally killed horde for me desu, the constant orc mudhuts and orcs dindu nuffin and the garbage garrison was too much for me, I had to switch

I use the same name and appearance because i self insert m8.

I dont pretend to be something else or someone else in each character, they are me, but as a cute panda in wow :3

>autistic 4channer crying about furfags
keep crying autist

I'm leveling a hunter, just hit 63.
When does this get fun? I've tried out survival and MM, did BM a few times to solo dungeons - which was fun at first but after the quest xp didn't seem to be faster than straight up questing.
I have full enchanted heirlooms so I know it's not supposed to be challenging but it's just so tedious.
Was wanting a hunter because melee hunter sounded fun, this is honestly my first range character so maybe that's part of it. I have two hour knowledge elixir things if anyone has suggestions on using them - also a few of the 10 min ones but was just going to use them on bonus objectives to zoom through draenor.

The only fun parts so far have been fighting allies who fuck with me while questing, but that always ends with their main coming and I realmhop. I know I'm being a negative faggot but shit sucks. :(

Thinking of resubbing
Any EU alliance guild?

Noose.

Roof beam.

Stool.

Kick.

guys remember this??

Give me your btag and we will see if you are worthy to lick my boots. You sissy faggot you like cleaning toilets don't you

I feel like this is bait but this general tends to be genuinely autistic as fuck so I believe you

I didn't want anyone to say anything since it's not set in stone, but Spitfire is interested in raiding in with a few other /wowg/ oldies.

I told you I'm bringing back the /wowg/ glory days.

it's been known since Wrath that there's nothing there but water

>AM I RELEVANT YET???????

>Orc pvp racial in beta is stun reduction to 50%
>50% less stun duration
Metzen truly wants to push Human scum vs Glorious Horde.

Who is ready for big bara orcs everywhere?? i am pretty pleased with that :D

uh is it the first time you show someone playing as self insert?

Not everyone is a lustful faggot to fap to their characters 24/7 and playing a female.

That is why i also love bioware games with choice wheel

>Making up stuff to try and get people to join your garbage guild

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you're talking about the titan globes. They don't show Pandaria either. Does that mean MoP was just a bad dream?

No wonder why WoW is so shit just take a look at this guy.

hi kys if possible thanks famfam have a good one

>he doesn like fabulous purple hair guy.

Maybe i should go work for blizzard :D

>Pandaria's cloaking device was still active during Wrath
>why does something in Wrath not show Pandaria?

hurr durr durr durr

post pics ralph

>top 100 guild mythic raider raiding with some literal who shit-skin attentionwhore

ahahahahhahahahah

HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He messaged me last night on steam, you can go ahead and ask him if you have him added.

Not yet, maybe soon™.

>tries to make top 100 mythic raider sound like an achievement

good filters, thank you /wowg/

>Unironically believing spitfire is somehow important or skilled and somehow makes your autist guild worth joining

will Garrisons still be used once the class halls are added? I'm sick of underpopulated cities with everyone in their own little fort.

What about the broken isles then? Why aren't they on the map? It's been part of the universe since WC2.

way too many autists to ever do that here.

Most are too lazy and will just talk tough, but i am sure we have major autism here too sooo not risking it.+

why would you go to your garrison when you can go to the sewers of dalaran and gank level 100s

Whoa, hi wowg.

>tfw no friends, no gear, nothing to do but solo old raids until Legion

>irrelevant avatar tries to gain relevancy by associating with an actual relevant namefag

lel how pathetic can someone be

>filename
You're lucky I was kicking ass on OW, I'm in a good mood. Here you go. Proof for a bunch of shitposters.

That was never implied. What I said was I'm pushing a /wowg/ renaissance after the shitty stagnation that was WoD, and I'd say it's going pretty well.

Join @Illidan-Horde today!

Can demon hunters transmog their warglaives to other weapon types?

I got a decent idea with fist weapons but I don't even want to humor the thought if I'm going to be forced to use glaives anyway

haters BTFO

/wowg/ is BACK BABY

I know they can trasnmog to Swords, so I assume axes and Maces too.

Fist weapons use a different animation rig so only FW can be xmogged to other FWs

>it's true

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yes

you are never going to raid 12 hours a week

N E V E R

is it true? is this really hapening? who do i pst for an invite?

oh great

>2016
>blizzard still can't just change the animations so you can transmog to any weapon

I have extreme doubt as to how hard this could possibly be

how can anyone even compete now? the true wowg guild has come. all rejoice, for the age of WoD will soon passed, and the age of Legion is about to begin.

>actual serious raid guild led by the best shitposter of old and new
my dick is fucking diamonds right now

I thought this was just orchedstrated shitposting
I'm pretty hype for legion now

Hello, I am a Meme Lord. Is this guild strong enough to withstand my memes?

>Samefagging has begone
Time to take a break.

*THE* Meme lord? You bet to heck it is

>all this samefagging.

how hard is to find a good guild on a new expac?
i have no exp wat so ever on pve

Horde US
Party in the crypts.
150k Summon.
Come explore dead bodies and shit before it gets removed in le xD)gion

put battletag in reply

I honestly cant understand how a group of people can be so pathetic

>thinks im part of the samefag regime
wew lad, how to spot a newfag. you dont understand how fun old /wowg/ used to be. im genuinely more hyped for this guild now than I have been for anything in years.

I mean I'd really like to do that

but i don't have 150k

would a hug do

>"""new""" /wowg/ guild
>already has namefags/samefags in it

Has there ever been a Veeky Forums guild in any game that was actually good?

enjoy your contant circlejerking in gchat and not being part of anything i guess

no

Yes

Has there ever been a /v/ or Veeky Forums guild in any game that was actually good?

Quality taste :3

What? Something from Karazhan is removed?

You can solo it all right? I ve never done it D:

no
the second your average Veeky Forums faggot loses anonymity he becomes an edgier redditor

It was created by a namefag who just wants to get more attention and shtipost more.
What did you expect?

Guys, what's the comfiest healer to play? I got this sudden urge to be a healslut and carry bad tanks, it looks fun.

The GW2 EU guild wasn't that bad in the early days of the game before everyone sane left.

there was a neat s/v/en co-op group that lasted for about a week then died

Can't decide if I should change my alchemy and whether I should get enchanting or LW in that case. Alch was so useless in WoD, and not much of a gold-source in MoP either

Tell me what do you get exactly out of losing a skirmish? 40 conquest, that's basically nothing. You're being a gigantic baby about something that doesn't even matter. Besides its not like undergeared people don't have cc and stuns and damage. Too damn funny, play actual rated arena if you want people with gear.

this gif doesnt match anything you say

do you know if LW/sknning will be relevant money wise on legion?

*winning not losing

Nope, created it for raiding in Legion because there was no active Horde guild. I'm spreading awareness to try to recruit people since we're a /wowg/ guild. That's how it works friend.

Orcs are cute, and I want to cuddle one.
Would also like to impregnate one.

how degenerate r u?

my healslut GF prefers Shaman

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

SPITFIRE LITERALLY FALLEN SO FAR

LITERAL WHO NOW

LOOOL

nope.
What's at least semi-interesting is the fags in /wpsg/ will say how terrible /wowg/ is, when in fact it's the same faggots and the exact same faggotry.
The guilds are circlejerk memefests that specialize in luring people that don't know better (who end up carrying quite a few of them). It's like a safespace/hugbox for neets with no RL social skills. Which would be fine if they kept to their own thing, but the secondary stat they stack hard is being as annoying as humanly possible at all times no matter what.
Every guild I've been in, both here and over there, has been nonstop live-action-shitposting along with the occasional trap/pretend-trap pretend drama that turns into real drama.

Outside of attention whores, this general and that general are pretty okay. However, any Veeky Forums guild has always and will always be a complete waste of time unless you ARE the attention whore.

Its the only gathering profession not tied to personal nodes, so its possible skinning will be decent cash for some stuff, especially with the perks.

Leatherworking maybe, you have a few toys everyone is going to want like the seat, and a moose mount. The armor is almost certainly going to be shit very quickly though.

Honestly every crafting profession is shit compared to engineering since the nerfs.

>Denies it
Didn't expect a namefag to have guts anyway.
>Uses it as an excuse to shitpost more
That I did expect.

h-hey guys am i relevant n-now?

garmr#1207

Crypts guy here.
post battle tag for invite.
free

Guardian or Prot Pally for farming in legion?

I'm still butthurt that the Horde garrison looks like ass in the middle of a generic snow zone while the Alliance got an absolutely gorgeous fort that looks like a mini Stormwind in the middle of one of the best looking zones Blizzard have ever created. I mean what the fuck, how is that even remotely fair?

>Spitfire actually acts like tough important experienced shit
You can't make this shit up.

forever waiting

should i transfer my druid for the awakening?

>nyhm transmog

kys your self