/TCG/ DOCUMENTARY OF /NEET2CHAD/ EDITION!

/TCG/ DOCUMENTARY OF /NEET2CHAD/ EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/mags tip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets

I'm so hype for this update. MAGA

When's the update coming?

RIP Dread
press F to pay your respects

f
f
f
f
f

Let me guess...this is the real last chance to get in right?
3 weeks ago was the pretend last chance before """takeoff""""

f goes in all fields

No one knows. Hopefully soon.

I TRIED SO HARD

Assuming everything is already dead the next line doesn't even apply.

Next summer solstice

last chance to get in!!!!

i barely understand crypto but make it great again!!!!!

don't know what the update is, don't know when either, but it'll be SOON!!!

This

TO THE MOON

F

can you mine trumpcoin?

You don't mine trumpcoin. You can stake it, however, by storing trumpcoin in the official wallet. The amount you get per interval is proportional to the amount you have in your wallet, 2% of your total wallet value every year.

It's a pittance, but it's something.

F

Shops gone..for now

As treasurer was temporary, we should expect another vote?

Shall we vote on when to have the next vote?

Interesting proposal. Let's take it to a vote

Come on devs, dont let us down

at least there were some signs of life last night finally

IM NOT DEV GUY - Reposting from previous thread:

Hey folks, dev team guy here. I'm not really "authorized" to make this comment, but I feel it's important to do so right now.

The reason you haven't heard much from us lately is because we're in the process of finalizing some VERY monumental things that were on our bucket list. Actually, one of the items we're working on wasn't even on the table until just recently. This particular development is... hmm, how can I say it... YUUUGGE!!

If you're not sure what we've been spending our time on, you can go back to the roadmap Signal laid out and see what I'm talking about.

Rest assured, when we do make the announcement (which will come very soon), this project will take off - even probably beyond everyone's expectations.

This isn't just hype, folks. The recent development I alluded to earlier is unimaginably significant!

Continue to hold onto and accrue more Trumps because we've only just begun. If you haven't bought any yet, now would be a great time to do so.

MAGA!

Sage

F...full speed ahead, r...right guys?

>that's actually a dev

Ok

ikr, the english isn't broken enough for it to be a dev

Maybe he is, maybe hes not. Just reposting. The same guy posted again later calming people down when people were expressing their concern about trump fund. Other than that he didnt post anything more.

tl;dr: >I want to believe

I think he made this thread. Going by the title and having spoke to him before.

Well I guess it's time to transfer my TC to c-cex and yobit. This isn't going anywhere.

inb4 hue low energy fudder to teh moon just wants cheep coinz

Go ahead if you feel this way, but why now, before election? Even if the devs got murdered this coin will most probably rise in price later. Just saiyan.

Well I think the update might come this week due to the recent developments, like the shop which was visible for some minutes and the missing bio

>like the shop which was visible for some minutes and the missing bio
what is this? i missed this

A shop was up for a short time at trumpcoin.com last night. Showed some t shirt placeholders. Dread/Colin bio isn't shown anymore so maybe the temporary treasurer has completed his role.

Is that the Challenger

No it won't, Trumpcoin's theoretical value from being used as a fundraiser isn't showing any signs of being achieved. We're two months from the election and we haven't even made news on /pol/

Sell your coins then. Ill wait and see how events will unfold, who knows, maybe ill become rich, if not - too bad. No risk no reward.

This, desu. I'm in this ride for the long haul. I'm slightly down from my initial investment, and I really don't see myself losing anything on this venture. At worst, I'll break even.

Even if I do lose money, such is life. It was worth the risk.

Honestly, the fact that the coin is still so stable is a good sign. I've been holding a while and getting nervous myself, but I'm determined to wait it out. But I assumed there would be more weak hands selling out by now. I want to buy more but nobody is selling cheaper yet

The volume will never be enough to take a big dump. Stop wasting your time with this shitcoin and wait for a top10 coin to dip and buy.

It went to 53 in one day, on a rumour

Ball of steel bros. Its a wild market, and things like trumpcoin can explode to outer space in an instant. MAGA and MCGA

I'll be holding for a while longer aswell m8. I wonder whether one of them posted about the shop last night.

;_;
F
F

sir I really want to buy some trumpcoin at this price. This is a picture of my order.
Please somone help me out I am indian who support trump thank u sir

apologize for bad english.
where were you when Dread is kill? I was having smegma butter and toast when pajeet call me and say
Dread is kill
- no

9/11

Shouldn't it be updated to say Trumpcoin is turning neets into poorer neets?

No, it should be updated to say Trumpcoin is turning neets into fudder murder machines. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I wouldn't say poorer. The price of TC has remained relatively stable for a while, so NEETs still gonna NEET.

We have another thread talking about how volatile the markets become during election season. I can't wait for the first presidential debate when Trump destroys Hillary.

why is why wallet not syncing? I've left it on for a day now

>tfw 61 days until the election
I hope that they have some media coverage lined up behind the scenes. I don't know if we have enough time to get mainstream appeal

What? Idk what exchange you're on but there should be a buy button somewhere. I don't think I understand you.

It can take a while. mine took a couple days I remember.

he's pretending to be a shit skin and he wants someone to fill his order at a then cheapest then market price

was Dread /our guy/ ?

it says 301 000 remaining, that sounds like a lot

it has to download the full blockchain, from day one, in proof of stake all nodes are full nodes and take turns generating the next block

sauce?

what happens in 5 years when you go to download a fresh wallet?

Is it making progress or is it stuck on one number? If the former just wait.

>sauce?
That's how crypto works.

>what happens in 5 years when you go to download a fresh wallet?
Bitcoin blockchain is 98GB right now.

For what "legal" reason are they being so quiet for? This is starting to really piss me off.

difference is, in proof of work coins, only a few people act as full nodes and need to download the whole chain. The rest use light clients.

thank u sir for reply
I am sorry for my english
that is on c-cex exchange and that is my buy order I listed sir
I ask if someone want to sell for that price sir
I really want to buy for that price see you understand, I support trump really ok
thank u sir

Dude stop. It's offensive.

They could have an exclusivity agreement with whoever is going to report on it or they don't want to tell us before they're ready or they are playing us. Who knows.

Chicken is using his Twitter to say superPAC at the end of the month but I wouldn't rely on anything he says.

If what he says is true though, we have much more waiting to do..

I think if they were playing us they would post small "updates" and hints to keep the community hyped and price up so they could dump their coins on us before posting "sorry folks it just didnt work, kthxbye". But if they really have something big prepared, the wait will be worth it in the long run. And yeah waiting sucks major ass.

You should all just truss a little more. A new dawn is coming. Truss.

sir I apologize but I don't see what is offensive
I ask simple favour that all I support trump greetly we love trump

I am Indian you cunt fuck. And anyone who speaks like you won't figure out how to be a tripfag.

Exactly, its not like anyone here has a better investment alternative yo

My friend the market is difficult
the persons want a higher price today
tomorrow will be new possible
I wish you all the good luck my friend

High levels of truss!

I reduce ask price to 1000 trump sir, an increased buy price to 0.00008163 so we will see, thank u for reply

All I'm saying is consider all possibilities because we don't know what they are doing.

Sure m8, thats a good approach.

you are welcome dear friend, please continue to use the designated streets

sir how does this work i copy this trump adress
TX65qNzgFdNvhkmun8BCuMvwNnwp23M5fK
and people send to it?

Correct.
But you can't receive coins until you've verified your wallet by sending 200 trumpcoins to the verification address.
That system was put in place after the coin switched to proof-of-stake to prevent miners from dumping large amounts of coins.
After a few minutes you will receive all your coins back plus the verification incentive which is set to 40 trumpcoins. Basically free coins.

The verification address is: TJsjXM4pG7qDe5Y5nMfM7NkKWDKz2kBLJq
You can verify all of this by searching through the forums but I've compiled this all here for easy access.

Do not listen to this poster.

Well then enjoy seeing all the coins being sent into the void because the wallet is unverified.

Complete and utter bullshit, he's jewing you

You are retarded. I guarantee you I have been holding and performing transactions with TrumpCoin longer than you. There is no such thing as a "verification address." Stop trying to turn this into another shitty scamcoin.

Fake poos trying to get free trumpcoins? How strange

the verification incentive is actually up to 30 coins fyi

sir why you do this