N/o/rcal Meet 3ghostcamry5me edition

pastebin.com/gSKq33BG
has info on all upcoming meets, routes and videos.

Meet photos:
dropbox.com/sh/dlp6xmfl74otgbo/AACxcGbdOWOmVC_mOT7wb_NWa

Vids from previous meets:

Going Coastal:
vimeo.com/162598999

Ramen Meet 7:
youtube.com/watch?v=4zN-FgkRIGg

Watio Kart:
youtube.com/watch?v=nY3q-4Wflrk

Ramen meet 6:
vimeo.com/162598996

Playlist with earlier videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLflXj-BEbFcvt01evxt4lnElyKM1RNL8S

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3241593/this-silent-hill-inspired-ramen-is-otherworldly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old thread Old thread Old thread

Generic mildly humorous comment about squealing like a piggy.

June 4th it is.

> maximizing the power level of your wagon
> get blown the fuck out at every meet

>spoopy camry
I don't know if I can go to these meets anymore guys...

Have spooky ramen beforehand and you should be fine.

>trips
So now I just need to join a shady underground organization hell bent on world domination and eat their ramen before each meet?

Not exactly - just come to ringer hut, ask for spooky ramen, either you get it or the server will pretend they didn't understand. Leave a $6.66 tip regardless if you want to live past midnight.

guys I'm at ringer hut for the meet but nobody else is here? am I being cucked

>going to these "meets"
There's never been a norcal meet, faggots like you have been falling victim to a big, elaborate troll, orchestrated by the one and only master cuck, Calvin Wan.

> i'm 12 years old and i think this is funny

dude lmao, I can't wait till you post this tomorrow.

Is this what the normies that go to these meets look like?

No, we've never had a frog show up to any of the meets.

At least it beats the Thyroid.

>implying

I love driving through skyline blvd.Why not take pagemill back into the city though.Its a pretty engaging road.

Didnt read the route correctly nevermind.

>only way to turn off traction control and VSC is to do some silly stomp thing on the brake pedal when you start the car.

Fuck you Lexus. Fuck. You.

Yeah earlier GenPu Cuckmobiles couldn't have a complete VSC defeat without making a switch and splicing into wires. '12+ models you just have to hold the button down like a civilized person.

Is it anything like this?

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3241593/this-silent-hill-inspired-ramen-is-otherworldly/

> tfw will never catch calvin off guard during the day where he can't get full boost

Just drive a camry

Sometimes

To get the proper ramen, you must whisper "Thank" in the server's ear.

Thank ing properly is never wrong.

>did the wildcat last weekend
>mfw

probably be the second and last meet for the crz.

Next meet will be in a 08 STi for maximum fresh.

Noice

Legit jelly, my favorite STi style and what I would have gotten instead of the cuckmobile if I had the cash back in the day.

I always wondered what it would be like to be on the touge at night with a ton of lights like that

who's up for getting food somewhere other than ringer hut this time?

we tried that and it was not a good idea. if you have an idea throw it out, otherwise ringer hut is the best plan as it's next to touge

i'd rather just go to a mcdonalds or something

don't nominate another fucking train place then.

but trains are awesome

i'd rather ride the train than waste gasoline driving around pointlessly

> not going to harry's hofbrau before the touge

I am very very up for this. Decent food without the wait and still on Saratoga. Not that I will actually be able to show before everyone sets off.

I went to tahoe last weekend and the 49 is great cruising

US50 route be superb if it weren't for all the goddamn family caravans though holy fuck

>SLOW TRAFFIC USE TURNOUT
>literally none of them use the turnout
>I have to pass huge columns of minivans and SUVs crawling at 30
>I have to hit 90 to pass safely
>faggots that slow down when they see a left hand sweeper marked at 55

Probably took you an eternity to get to 90 too

being at 7500 elevation doesn't do much for my power output

Exactly why I take the 88, 4 or 108 when I can. 50 is really nice late at night but infuriating behind slow cunts that have no idea what turnouts are for.

I imagine great for the driver, pain in the ass for everyone else in front of him.

It wasn't even a train place those fucking yellow jews.

it would be like the touge at day, except everybody would let you pass

>everybody would let you pass
Calvin Wan installing light bars on his FD when?

Brights work well enough for harassing normies

good: found the brake line leak and fixed it, replaced my fuel lines / regulator / dampener / filter and fixed my fuel leak, installed a front strut brace, and got new tires

bad: I have really really bad lifter tick and the front strut brace is either rubbing my fuel lines down or melting them, not sure which

I want to get off mr. z32's wild ride

also, one of my friend's got pulled over on the 9 while we were hitting the touge late sunday night, watch out guys. I still can't believe there'd be cops on it at fucking 3 am monday morning.

Shit, thanks for the heads up.

there's always cops on the weekend... those roads are highways.

those cops are there literally to look for people like us

that's why you always pre-run the route

This, and run radar

> always pre-run the route
we don't, our rule is don't be the first car

so everyone just sits at the beginning?

pretty much yes

Any way this can get moved to that Sunday?

yeah, but monday morning at 2 am?

I run radar, and we pre-ran the route and didn't see any cops. He told my friend that he wasn't sitting anywhere waiting and just so happened to be turning onto the 9 from some other smaller road when he saw us drive past, he only caught up to us because we got caught behind another car for a few turns. Cop got my friend when my friend went to overtake the guy in front of us when a straight opened up.

I wasn't :^)

there's always a minimum of one chp somewhere in those mountains, 24/7. i learned that the hard way

not during shift changes

You poor thing. I'm so sorry.

Was it good touch or bad touch and did you like it? Full detail. Leave nothing out. If the details are good we make the 9 our daily run.

Yep. 12th it is.

I'll actually be free for the ramen run tomorrow but I'll be losing my weekends soon. So it'll pretty much be only ramen runs from now on.

Ok guys I got a table at ringer hut, come on in

hahaha lmao dudde thas so funn1 I layff evry tiem yo u post it, ill be at ringer tomorrow and qwe can try evach others vapes

I'll be there a little past 9 if anyone else shows up

we're not eating at ringer hut

at the first stop up at alices, heading down to the beach shortly (the turnout past our old one I scrape at the old one)

>getting cucked on a straight by a shitty pushrod 4500 pound car with at most 260 hp

you probably have a shitty 4 cylinder

wait what? We were stuck in a twisty section behind a really slow truck for something like 5-10 minutes, by which point the cop caught up to us and had his lights off. When my friend went to overtake someone in a straight the cop flashed his disco lights and pulled him over.

Did he cross a double yellow line? If not and he got a ticket he could argue that there was a clear break in oncoming traffic and that the overtake was legit

You could also just not slow down, I've had this happen countless times on my personal touge in portola valley

cops are weenies on the touge

Seriously, unless it's Marauder-fag no panther platform can keep up in the tooj.

Remember, cops don't believe in the power of eurobeat.

If you get pulled over in the mountains you aren't driving fast enough, beside the fact that I rarely see them up there during real nigga hours

well would you look at the time

How can anyone keep up with the Neon at these meets?

The neon is so fast it's already done and parked back home before we even leave Ringer.

So where are we meeting at 7:45?

By the uncrustables at the Safeway on Bollinger.

i'm up for the hofbrau, getting tired of going to the same ramen place every time

It has a big parking lot. Menu looks tasty, and there are also cheap options. Most importantly, it is on Saratoga Ave.

Harry's Hofbrau checks out, sir.

Someone pls bring a Top Ramen or similar so we can still call it a ramen meet.

>getting tired of going to a ramen place for a ramen meet

i think there are some at work i can grab

Please bring it, not even joking right now. If we have no ramen at the meet we are encouraging some seriously bad luck.
The touge ghosts are already restless, and we can't afford to insult them. The last place I want to meet an angry spirit is on the tooj. The camry was merely a warning. We MUST pay tribute to the mountain pass gods.
I'll admit I'm a superstitious fellow, but I really don't think it's worth risking the bad luck.

We should definitely take the old man's words seriously. Ghosts on the tooj are no joke.

So is it Harry's or Ringer Hut?

YOU SHITPOSTERS ARE RUINING EVERYTHING

Rained over the 9 earlier today, is it too wet to mob fast?

cant make it tonight, got some work to do and even if I could finish it early I'd be bringing the CRV anyway,

>mfw my friend timed me on redwood and I'm only fifteen seconds faster in the FRS than my CRV

I'm not sure how long your route is but 15s is a very long distance. It may not look like that much on paper but it feels like an eternity when you're actually running.

redwood from the golf course to the pinehurst t intersection

so who is going

The wan, and if no one orders the spooky ramen, the ghost camry will make an appearance too.