forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your SamsungEproduct of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

community.playhawken.com/topic/5198-dev-update-july-16th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>page 10

This is some next level deadness.

PPC buffs fucking when
LRM fixes fucking when

SQUAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

4th for Haruko's Cloaca.

There has to be something fucky about the damage registration in this game if you're shooting a lot of lasers at the same time. I just saw a legend killer tank like 250 damage to the center of the mass before dying. He was fucking standing still without torso twisting, and somehow that didn't kill him twice over.

????

What did you shoot him with?

A shit load of small pulses, and he was in full damage range. I see it happen all the time when I play mass spl/sl/ml builds, when the hits register properly everything just blows up but a lot of the time there's something wrong.

>tfw we'll never have pivot capable center torso or head guns

Define a "shit load" because IS small pulses only do 4 damage each, and Clan don't fare much better at 6.
The LK, if running minimal back armor, can have 75 front armor, with 10 extra internal structure.

At long last, PGI has become the dominant player in steam's shit pool.

12 clan small pulses, and I saw the damage number pretty accurately from the end screen because I got ganked from the back and killed after that.

Also just now something really fucking wierd happened, I was fighting a marauder and pulsing his shit, I could see it was working because he was getting blown the fuck up. I had to stop shooting to not cook, and like 3 seconds after I hadn't taken any shots at him he ripped and I got the killing blow. Some teammates were shooting at him at that point, but I have no idea how he could've died from my damage when there was several seconds of gap since the last time I fired a weapon.

He died from an ammo explosion.

>clan small pulses don't fare much better

That's still the damage of a nigger sphere medium pulse. For half the tonnage.

I guess that explains the random kill, I didn't know there was a delay before the ammo blows up.

Ammo does damage at preset intervals once it starts exploding, so its not a set delay for all of the damage at once.

Huelander 2C leaderboard event when

Maybe when cyclops releases...?

Are they going to add ANYTHING to Hawken beside the totally not balanced pieace of shit with double rocket launchers?

>The administrators have Minions as a profile picture

community.playhawken.com/topic/5198-dev-update-july-16th/

THIS SHIT CAN'T GET WORSE

It got worse a long time ago.

I still have hope for Hawken desu

They said after the console launch, they're going to sync updates between consoles and PC, meaning we might actually get some content for once and maybe free promotional stuff

From the Q&A they also said that they're overhauling cosmetics I think, and generally tweaking a few of the other stuff, but NOT any of the core gameplay mechanics and veterans get to KEEP their old shit, even though it sounds like it's give them an edge.

Pretty H Y P E D

The question is though, is if it we should revive a separate Hawken general, because I'm pretty sure when they relaunch Hawken again people are gonna want to talk about. Better to maybe open up a general now with a few people to maybe get together and practice in anticipation instead of the guaranteed shitfest that's going to happen.

I miss the old comfy reticles so bad and I'm still pissed how they charge you to only PARTIALLY restore it

+1 for /hwkg/

bamp

ded

>There will never be a functional chin turreted Vulture

That reminds me, is there any lore reason why in MW4 Davion uses more clan mechs but Steiner is mostly IS stuff

Mary Sues

because Davion led the counterattack on the clam homeworlds and looted and salvaged a shitton of clam robots

Wishful thinking: the post.

Delusional

you're already in /gerg/ what do you expect
samefag

>event ends tomorrow
>have no willpower whatsoever to even commit to doing the personal challenge part
robots are dead

nice blog

pida minut ajan tasalla

Paul gets killed by LRMs too much to improve them.

This is because the balance guy for MWO is a scrub who makes changes more on potential butthurt than anything else.

Atleast they've been making attempts to balance the game with the couple of recent patches.

They realized they made locusts and novas powerful as fuck in the rescale patch, and they seem to be realizing that it'll be easier to balance the game if they don't hand out laser duration quirks like candy.

Is the hawkenfag from the last thread still here? The one asking for the /hwkg/ oldfag TS? Sorry I missed your post my dude.

nah it's cool, still here

what's up?

Just wondering. Felt bad when I saw your reply in the archived thread. If you want in the sekrit klub contact me in Hawken. My name is Undecided_Major. I'll be on at exactly 9pm pst

sure thing, thanks again senpai

This guy got absolutely buttblasted after i told him to get gud.
Someone should have told him that you dont get to bring your friends to carry you in solo queue.

This general needs to last 6 more hours then it can die

>assault with 4 cerppcs
Wow I'm almost doing damage, I guess almost any weapon can get fixed if you boat enough of them.

They need to split group and solo queue leaderboards apart. Carrying will become obvious.

rickrom?

more like rickrolled

>So many passive players running around during event

THE CHILLI DICKS NEVER DIE

Shoutouts to toastwalrus

Threads die. Like this one
>page 10
Lel