NINTENDO GENERAL.....YARN POOCHY EDITION

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Nintendo 64DD U.S. prototype is real: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-64dd-u-s-prototype-is-real-shown-running/
「!」Nintendo announces NES Classic Edition: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/
「!」Darkrai revealed for Pokken Tournament arcade version: nintendoeverything.com/darkrai-revealed-for-pokken-tournament/
「!」New Pokémon Kiteruguma and Mimikkyu revealed for Sun/Moon: nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-kiteruguma-and-mimikkyu-revealed/
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Protect Me Knight 2 "Gotta Protectors" releasing for the NA eShop on July 21st: youtube.com/watch?v=EWLMfltrG2A
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/
「!」New aids Pokémon Salandit revealed for Sun/Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2sin-c3Kk
「!」DLC characters for Hyrule Warriors leaked: nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/
「!」Federation Force amiibo support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is AVAILABLE NOW: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/e2QnZ5Jd
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190606&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSEPOEXRLZTP-_-78-190-606-_-Product
supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/A7CE-0000-0270-C122
youtube.com/watch?v=vKosBJ1Uko0
nintendoeverything.com/furyu-to-release-indie-visual-novels-on-3ds/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00S1LRUVW/ref=s9_simh_hd_bw_b2rSlxT_p63_d1_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_r=KXKYCEW68PVWWRJE7F6X&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=c5643a90-10fa-5162-8cff-071df59d4467&pf_rd_i=2622269011
amazon.com/New-Nintendo-3DS-XL-Black/dp/B00S1LRX3W/ref=dp_ob_title_vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YO, where did you get that Pooch?

google images, etsy has a bunch of people making them though

The larger/looser yarn on the pooch is hitting my autism.

ded thred

I thought gor was no longer coming back? What happened?

well at least you made a new thread instead of waiting half a day

D E D

no it is not

Stop the deceptions please

He fucks around on /mii/ now

I heard its because we offended him asking about sandwiches

PICROSS
3D
WHEN

I just bought a second hand 2DS, formatted the SD card & crated my own account but when i go into the e-store i have money in my account(just 1p) & can download the games the previous user bought. Are games tied to the system & not the account? I'm confused to how this all works.

You fu king pirate

Did the previous owner have an account? If you don't factory reset yeah his stuff will still be there. Games are tied to the account, but accounts are tied to the system and have to be manually transfered by Nintendo if you want to use them on another similar console (but removing them from the console can be done with a system format).

Explain.

>Did the previous owner have an account?
I don't know. I've created my own account & can sign into the e-shop with my new nintendo ID & download games in the redownloadable software section.

Fucking pirate

This guy b going to h311

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190606&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=PPSSEPOEXRLZTP-_-78-190-606-_-Product

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash $29.99 at NewEgg Promo Code EMCELFJ35

Promo Code: EMCELFJ35 Promo code expires at 11:59pm PT on 7/18/16 or sooner based on availability.
Promo codes are one per account and cannot be combined with other promos.
Full list of 40% off games for this deal.

Buy bitcoin and hodl. $66x now. $7xx in next few weeks. $1k by end of year.

Mario tennis is shit.

My Nintendo Network ID is connected to an older 3DS I have already formatted so I'm waiting for nintendo to unfuck that.

In the mean time if I buy anything on the eshop without the account and then connect the account later will those purchases be transferred to the account?

And did he want his games back? Talk to the previous owner.

my dick hurts.

Going by the situation of the other guy in here, yes if you don't create an account on the newer 3DS.

peck your beak
KWA KWA KWA

Is Lockstep programmed to always give me Superb despite fucking up that many times?

S-TRETCH OUT YOUR NECK
BW-AAK

Can't wait for the new Forza, hope the PC port isn't buggy like the last release though

>tfw mario maker general is dead and there's no one to share courses with

Post them here maybe someone will play them

>babt still believes this

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/A7CE-0000-0270-C122

Medium-High difficulty, but some checkpoints even things out. If you can't jump off of p-switches you'll have trouble as that's pretty much the whole level.

>get pocket card jockey
>name my first horse AmandaBynes
>mfw

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

>try to use Fox in Melee
>CPUs always hit me in the middle of my combos
I thought dair to shine was confirmed

I just bought another 10btc as a short term purchase. I expect 7xx in a month and wanted quick cash.

Anyone know how to get an Acekard 2i working on an old 3ds? Do I have to downgrade my firmware to 4.02 or whatever?

If it was blocked then yeah you'd have to downgrade your 3DS to hell, you're better off getting a newer flashcard.

How do I pirate games on my 3DS?

Buy stealing from GameStop.

/hbg/ has a few guides on that

>ctrl+f hbg
>no results

Where the fuck is /hbg/? Has someone not made a new OP yet?

Yeah looks like it, last thread died 29 minutes ago.

U died

HEY BABY
HOW IS IT GOING
THIS
BEAT
IS
NON
STOP

My little baby is the best 3ds game

the timing for catching the fish in the kitten minigame is bugged

HEY BABY
LISTEN TO MY FACE
I CAN GIVE YOU
THE SENSE OF RHYTHM

You can SDI the dair and get out of it. And if you're slow with the shine they can throw out something to hit too.

I will never have a Melee buddy so it doesn't really matter, I'll just stick to input lagging on Sm4sh online with friends on 3DS.

I can't believe I'm actually considering getting a new phone just for Go.

Get a decent computer and internet and become a netplay wizard. If you ever transition to playing the game offline it'll screw you up a bit at first but otherwise it's a great way to play.
>Smash for 3DS
That's rough, man. Wii U master race.

But I'm from the third world, the ping is awful with everyone because of the distance.

>third world
There's only one option then. I'm sorry it had to be like this.

I guess I'll just keep getting destroyed by level 7 CPUs haha

As long as you're having fun.

fuck it's late

Dead Rising remasters coming out on Xbox One and PS4, what about a remaster of Chop Till You Drop for Wii U??? : )

I still need to play that. I hear it is running off the RE4 Wii engine.

it sucked, there were like no zombies on the screen

You fight zombie poodles and parrots.

Have fun, faggot

Chinpokomon Sun and Moon information being revealed soonish. (today)

>Comedic Zombie game
>hur dur you fight comedic games

Are you a Sony fan?

Dead rising chop til you drop is a fucking abysmal port of one of better games Capcom made in years. There's no way around that.

Like Dead Rising is one of my favorite games because of how goofy it is, I loved kicking shopping carts into crowds of zombies and throwing mannequin arms like boomerangs, and they shit all over everything that made dead rising great in that wii port.

Yes I'm fucking salty, and yes I'm fucking salty that the Dead Rising 1 port isn't coming to the wii u.

>He thinks Chop Till you drop is a port

Nigga.

Also
>Capcom supporting Nintendo in any way or form besides Monster Hunter

Port, demake, sequel, spin-off whatever the fuck you wanna call it, it was awful, and don't remind me of how awful Capcom's support of Nintendo is and how shit they are in general as of late. Fuck

on the plus side, if the NX really is a portable/console thing, that'll finally mean we'll get another goddamn Monster Hunter game on console

Should I get the Wii U now or wait for the NX to release?
I wanted to play Zelda games i missed (TP, WW, SW) and also some other games of course.

You should wait until we know what the NX is, and then decide.

MonHun gens is my first monhun.

Right away I regretted the purchase because I had that same feeling about NX monhun, seeing as how quickly Capcom shits them out.

Also do you guys remember that Final Fantasy 4 player game? Did it basically bomb? I saw it on Amazon.jp for like $10.

Yes, wait until Tokyo Game Show (which I think is in September) unless you have a lot of extra dosh to spend.

I can't believe we're almost there bros. Nintendo is going to reveal news in a few months.

Let us take a moment for all of those who killed themselves before finding out what the NX was.

F

The NX is a smartphone. Pokemon go and miitomo are proof

Are you sure? I thought it was a PS4 Neo controller.

Android remote play and bluez controllers sync just fine with ps4

F

youtube.com/watch?v=vKosBJ1Uko0

Mamma mia

comfey

Freaking Wimpoy

I just bought a 2DS. Can anyone post the 3DS Games List please?

I want a Comfey nnnngh

>recommended game list

Would you goners recommend the following?

>The Battle Cats POP!
>Monster Strike [JP]
>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai [JP]
>Great Detective Pikachu [JP]
>Puzzle & Dragons X [JP]

Jesus are you still around listfag? Surely by now you know no one here plays 3DS games, let alone JP ones.

What were you trying to achieve with your post? You should feel ashamed.

At what times do demos for JP games come out?

See

That's a really specific question that is always asked but no one is kind enough to give the answer when they find out.

nintendoeverything.com/furyu-to-release-indie-visual-novels-on-3ds/

>The rising popularity of Pikachu-styled merchandise around 20 years ago is the reason that Mimikyu makes itself look like Pikachu. In fact, this Pokémon is dreadfully lonely, and it thought it would be able to make friends with humans if only it looked like Pikachu.

Deepest lore.

I want a team of 6 mimikyus fuck

fuck

Gor is dickless

Will I be able to catch every older Pokemon in Sun & Moon, or just a new batch?

Definitely not ALL of the older one, but most.
ORAS and XY have all of the Pokémon up to gen 6 if you don't count events. XY in particular has A LOT of old ones. I doubt SM will have as many old Pokémon as XY does, but they're still there.

Okay then, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Piplup

I havent played since Pearl/Diamond, do I need to know anything special if Im planning on returning to the series for SM? I'm genuinely considering buying a 3DS purely for it.

>my favourite Pokémon
Nice. Though you're most likely not going to get it until postgame, if it's there.

>do I need to know anything special if Im planning on returning to the series for SM?
Not really. Well, I wouldn't say there's something you'd need to know regardless, the game would explain it to you anyway.

Don't forget to mod your 3DS so you can also do some cool stuff with it.

Good taste, friend.

Will I be able to mod a New 3DS, not XL? What would I be able to do with it if I do?

What are good games on the original NDS in which you can play with someone else by passing the console over instead of having multiple devices?

Can someone explain to me why the red and black versions listed here have 2 different dimensions though they both say New Nintendo 3DS XL? Are they not actually both the same thing?

amazon.com/gp/product/B00S1LRUVW/ref=s9_simh_hd_bw_b2rSlxT_p63_d1_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_r=KXKYCEW68PVWWRJE7F6X&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=c5643a90-10fa-5162-8cff-071df59d4467&pf_rd_i=2622269011

amazon.com/New-Nintendo-3DS-XL-Black/dp/B00S1LRX3W/ref=dp_ob_title_vg