Post a pic of your dream car

Post a pic of your dream car

>automatic

fucking why?

>Nissan scum
Aim low user.

Technically it's a manual.

>Dual clutch Manual

Such is life. It'd be manual swapped of course.

So rare!

There's always one for sale within at least a day's drive of me.
>based Aus grey market imports.

It IS an automatic transmission ,

Don't act like you have any fucking control of the car just because they give you those gimmicky flappy paddles.

Don't act like you have any fucking connection with your vehicle ,when the computer tells you how to shift ,how to throttle, how to interact and communicate with supposedly your vehicle.

A Car has a personality that cant be understood by simply pressing buttons like in these modern autobots, IT takes years of hitting that sweet spot in the clutch, when it graps so smoothly.Shifting into that gear at the perfect time and the car rewarding you for it by giving you its best feedback. It's something that you grow to learn with to give eachother information on how you want the to get the most out of eachother, in many ways it is a relationship. One that seems to be under attack everyday by these bean counters trying to fill their pockets.

Fuck, and they say self driving cars will never be viable. They are already fucking here

Poor things were ripped apart

Kek

You should probably get yourself diagnosed and claim some bennies.

>inb4 aspirations

I'm a simple man with simple tastes.

fucking saved. good thing there is still some of us here

Te h powers on it go

Are you forgetting the ///M4 exists ? we are talking about dream cars here, forget about finacial limits user

wat

You fags make a fedora of the stick shift.

>///

do i have to be the first?

pic related, but with the blocky wheels instead of the teardrops

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Something about this car has always called to me.

Religion.

That hurt to read.

my dream car is a C6 Z06 with actual door handles, an actual turn key ignition, and an LS7 that won't explode

This is going to be a new pasta isn't it.

fedoras don't make what they said less true

aim higher

my nigga

*shifts le gear*

>Africans hate white people for slavery
>say slavery is bad
>They now claim all black people are African decent are actually Egyptian
>Born from kings and queens
>They hate white people because of slavery
>Then claim decent one of the largest slave built empires
Amazing, no?

>Don't act like you have any fucking control of the car just because they give you those gimmicky flappy paddles.

The paddles offer the driver control of the gear the transmission is in.

>Don't act like you have any fucking connection with your vehicle

The driver's hands are connected to the paddles.

>A Car has a personality

A car is an inanimate object and is incapable of having a personality.

cant dupe the soup

And every Euroshit on the road knows how to do it too.

It's poor not to know how shift, but only in America do poorfags talk up their $1,000 FWD shitboxes because "muh manual". These are the same fags who hate new things solely because they're more expensive, as opposed to preferring 80's/90's wedges because they're aesthetic as fuck.

Can't dope the soap.

>The driver's hands are connected to the paddles
It's a very different sensation to operating the clutch and shifter. The gear still changes (and faster than a traditional manual) but it's done by the car on your command.

So if I put you in a stock GTR and a NISMO driver in another stock GTR, you could match the NISMO drivers time? Considering the computer drives the car and all, riiiiiiight?

honorable mentions lancia stratos and renault alpine a110

i'm probably never gonna be able to afford it.
i guess they call it a dream car for a reason

tune a 635csi

Fucking love the A110. RR layout with that exotic French look.

but i want that M88 engine.Also, it's the principle of the thing.

>a Renault

high-tech comedy

fuck yes

>incapable of having a personality.
Might want to look up the definition of 'personality' there, chief.

>all those soups

a not a single stock one

fuck i'm mad.

That and a Matra Bagheera madmobile.
It's a french thing, you wouldn't understand.

lel

inb4 >oui oui gibe ur baguettes hon hon

I drive my dream car. Wouldn't trade it for a new model. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

but just look at it!

Good taste
>there might come a time when you will have to choose betwing having a Citroën SM, DS or Traction
Life should not be that hard, but it is.

As cringey as that was, I agree with you. Although a DCT is sort of considered a manual, since it has a clutch rather than a torque converter. But not really since there's no clutch pedal or shifter. I dunno

These cars are so sci-fi ugly, but I buy one if they were cheap here in the US and you could get parts easier.

Niggers.

Either this or a CTS-V. Or a FD RX-7. Or a pre E-46 M3. Or an Alfa Romeo Guila. I guess I have a lot of dream cars

DESU f@m I'd honestly take the SM over the other two any day.

I actually don't like the look of the DS much- it's too upright for me. Not rakish enough. The USDM spec one is especially ungainly. Plus it's pitifully slow- the SM fits much better in my amerifat lifestyle.

And the Traction, while cool, lacks the awesome suspension and DIRAVI that I love so much about the SM.

A restorable example runs for about $10k these days- a veritable steal if you wrench on it yourself.

Parts are out there, just gotta know where to look- and with additive manufacturing becoming a thing, the days of not being able to find major (metal) parts for cheap could be numbered. (The seals and stuff on the other hand, that might be a problem.)

hello ,brother

Oh my lord that is a wide montreal

Some call it an 'automated manual', others insist it's just an automatic. American fedoraposters sperg out over them because reasons. I never hear the Euroshits say a thing about DCT.

I see both sides of the argument. My girlfriend has the same car as I do, I have a DCT. We trade frequently.

DCT is good for brutal acceleration (650hp car) with 90ms shifts. It's great if your attention is divided to things like gauges, steering, tracking, traffic, etc. It feels solid, is extremely responsive, safe, and reliable.

The manual is a novelty. It's a great transmission, it's exciting to slam through the gears, the feels, etc. but performance-wise (data to back this up) the DCT will always be significantly faster.

The Traction is really damn cool, but like any other car of its era, you have to get in knowing you'll be missing out on a lot of stuff.
I'd say what you get in return makes it worth it though.
>tfw just a couple grands away from affording one
not sure if I'll really pull the trigger, but for once it's good to be french.

>decent

Daihatsu Midget II
-Truck version in RWD
-One-seater, manual-trans spec.
-In dark gray or black.

30-hp, ~450 lbs

I'd swap in a more modern 3-cylinder high-compression engine and try to find a way to get a limited-slip in there.

tfw no CX

There's a 302 V8 Capri for sale on ebay uk, shame I'm poor.

Somewhat realistic dream (maybe)

Model Sex

Oh man

I couldn't even afford a base model 1.6 right now. Not that I'd buy that, if I'm going to get one I'll save for a 3.0!

Prices are astronomical now and climbing by the month :(

Id love to see you stick shift in 100ms

Cant belive how much those cost now. My dad had one and sold it for £100 when the underside became too rusted for him to fix cheaply.

These look so odd without the flip-up headlights.

Can't find these, sedans errywhere

Go ahead and stab me with a rusty fork. I dream to own either a 99 SVT Cobra R or this glorious mystichrome Saleen S281 Termi.

vw w 12

It's not hard to get one and it's really cheap ince it has a pretty awful reputation.
The real challenge is to find a 1st gen CX with the cylinder dials.

friend owns a capri, not sure what model. Hasn't driven in a year or so but it's still sweet-as.

Front looks kinda like the new prius

this bby

Tesla P100D
Insane mode enabled