/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Genera

Pretending Your Mother Isn't Single Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=829576
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831098
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Sakura!

I am at best neutral towards Rin.

Boruto Movie:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=829576
Boruto OVA:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=831098
Put These on OP next time

Cheers, will do.

my condolences

but why tho

Wew

You know, that other user was right. Sakura's not that bad. She could be much worse.

But she's still fucking terrible like holy shit why does anyone like Sasuke/Sakura, why would anyone even think validating Sakura's shitty crush was a good idea?

In a Pastebin link, famalam
It'd be annoying if people noticed a direct link to their 'secret clun'

I Love Sakura times infinity
More than anybody

I don't even know. I also don't know how in The Last she can call Naruto's fixation on her a crush or whatever but act like her fixation on Sasuke is true love.

Let's say Sakura and Hinata don't exist. Who does Naruto fuck? Sasuke's not an option.

>Sakura's not that bad. She could be much worse.
But she could also have been much, much better.

Sasuko.
He also dies to Pain.

If a Pastebin is added it should also contain links to the OSTs, artbooks, and to Nardo KAI.

Gaara

Shizune or Tsunade

Well, to be fair Nardo's crush on her never really went beyond an excuse for a few gags. Serious potential for it ended in the hospital before the Nardo-Sauce fight, and it pretty much formally was put behind them when she tried a fake confession and he told her to cut that shit out.
For Sakura it was her entire character motivation, or as close as she got to it anyway.

So could literally everything else in this series.

You can say that about fucking everyone except for maybe Orochimaru.

I'd quite like in that situation if it was Ino or Konan.
Or, of course, Hanabi as per an altered Keikaku.

Haku

since that leaves only two girls of his age group
probably ino since 1010 is an actual nobody

I both don't understand and love the gender bending meme.

You'd have to alter the story somewhat to accommodate the fact that there's no faux-love interest to send Naruto off on essentially an impossible quest. Also, Hyuuga backstory might need to be changed since Hinata can't get kidnapped if she doesn't exist.

But Sakura was the main heroine so her being such a shit is especially egregious.

>tfw find a decent Hanabi/Naruto fic
>hasn't been updated since 2013
>find another one that has an interesting premise
>chapters are incredibly bloated and hard to understand, and the author has moved onto ponyshit
t-thanks

>Sakura's not that bad. She could be much worse.
She's pretty fucking bad. You can literally make anything worse.

This desu
Naruto would be the one taking it from Haku

>implying
Naruto's a pretty dominant individual, I can't imagine him doing anything like that unless Haku asks him.

Seriously though, traps are shit. Gender bending > traps

Genderbending also shit.

There's one upload on Nyaa that has P much every OSt I can think of, but since it's lossless it's like >12 Gigs to download.

Possibly Temari if Naruto still saves Gaara. I'd dig that, Temari is pretty great.

Have you seen what it took for someone as dedicated, loyal and loving a person as Hinata to get through to him?
I'm not saying it out of mere Hinatafaggotry, but honestly I don't think anyone else would have managed that, if we treat the world as-is.

Assume Naruto has to be paired at the end for some stupid reason then.

Nardo had girls jumping all over his dick after the war, it might take a few more years, but someone would eventually get it

No matter how I look at it, it has to be Sasuke

Probably Fuu

But what Naruto wanted was someone who fully understood him and accepted him for who he was regardless of his status as war hero. That's why at the beginning of The Last, even though he has hordes of bitches following him around, he still looks to hang out with Hinata because she just gets him. Since no other girls acknowledged him without him proving to them that he wasn't a worthless piece of shit, any marriage Naruto would have with another girl would be hollow.

I'd imagine that whatever girl he dates would eventually know him on a more personal level unless Japan has some stupid thing they do when dating.

>it happens a few years later
>not even the fangirls
>Catgirl, whatever her name is, arrives in Konoha in search of a new life after her granny died and the ninja cats scattered to the four corners of the world
>the village has been growing steadily, the homely, nice place at its core is already changing to the bustling metropolis
>she has never really spent much time among others, and is all alone, afraid and directionless
>the death of her only family hits her like it hasn't before, she instinctively leaves the busy streets and heads to a more secluded corner of town
>she finds some nice, forested area near a large building, with a swing looking every bit as sad as she is feeling
>she doesn't even realise when she sits in it, just how oddly comforting it feels, as she begins softly crying to herself just a bit
>Naruto happens upon her

Bonus points: not only has in this scenario Naruto robbed Kiba of the Hokage position, any sense of strength of his own or like ever, relevance, now he takes his woman-to-be as well.

But they'd only fall for him because of his war hero status in the first place. They would be starfuckers by default. Say what you will about Hinata, but she understood him on a fundamental level from day 1 before he was ever anything noteworthy.

So what? It's a hypothetical situation in which she doesn't exist.

Yes, and? My point still stands, Naruto would eventually find a girl who understands and knows him on a personal level, one that he likes. I mean, it's not impossible.

Closest I can think of is Fuu unless you want to be boring and turn Hanabi into Hinata 2.0.

Let's see them tamari pics boys

That's what I'm saying, though. There's no other girl like her. There is no other girl who didn't need Naruto to prove his worth. With Hinata not in play, Naruto's marriage would probably be more like Goku's, if existent at all.

Man, don't do that to Kiba.

I actually wish there was more with the Inuzuka, I fucking love their attacks.
>Naruto without shipping bullshit
>remove the homolust and focus on the other characters themselves
Might be cool.

>Yes, and? My point still stands, Naruto would eventually find a girl who understands and knows him on a personal level, one that he likes. I mean, it's not impossible.

No other girl in the series is like Hinata. All others only took note of Naruto after he did some impressive shit in front of them or after he became a hero.

>Naruto without shipping bullshit

No, what you want is the Naruto fanbase without shipping bullshit. Naruto itself has barely any shipping bullshit until The Last. Removing the obvious love interest would not remove shipping bullshit.

Yes, and? I don't care about that. It's possible for people to have successful marriages despite being opposites. If that's possible, then Naruto can fuck any other girl, love her, and have a successful marriage.

I get your point, I just don't understand why it's really relevant.

DELETE THIS

>Yes, and? I don't care about that. It's possible for people to have successful marriages despite being opposites. If that's possible, then Naruto can fuck any other girl, love her, and have a successful marriage.
It's not about being opposites. It's about the actual foundation of love. Hinata loved Naruto because of who he was, not what he did. Name a single girl like that. You can't because there aren't any. Naruto explicitly gets upset about being fawned over for being a hero so any relationship built upon that would be hollow.

>No you don't understand, Hinata is so special and there's no other girl like her and Naruto could never love anyone else, stop talking about this!
Jesus Christ, listen to yourself, user. You can't even stand to stretch your brain a little way out of your comfort zone.

Go on, name a girl that would give Naruto a fulfilling marriage, then.

D E L E T E
E
L
E
T
E

Wasn't Fuu mentioned specifically?

This guy draws such shit faces. At least he draws decent abs.
Not him, but Fuu? Gaara if you want to yaoi it up.

She gets murdered before Naruto even meets her, though.

Demure background chick #327, who gives a fuck? I'm just calling you an autist for insisting that something can only ever be one way and no way else in response to a fucking hypothetical question.

That wasn't the question though. In any case, Sakura and Hinata aren't there so canon is irrelevant.

Jesus Christ guys, this is a what-if scenario.

>Demure background chick #327, who gives a fuck?
So you can't, then.

>I'm just calling you an autist for insisting that something can only ever be one way and no way else in response to a fucking hypothetical question.

I gave the answer to the hypothetical question. This is literary analysis 101, man.

The question was

>Let's say Sakura and Hinata don't exist. Who does Naruto fuck?

Sakura and Hinata not existing doesn't mean Fuu doesn't get murdered.

I don't even think you gave a proper answer. The question asked "which girl would Naruto fug if his love interests weren't there", not "would Naruto fuck a girl if his 10/10 waifu wasn't there".

I can't because I don't care. I never responded to the question in the first place because I don't care about shipping shit. I just wanted to give you shit in particular for being such an autist that can't handle a little hypothetical that doesn't involve muh precious OTP.

It doesn't mean she does get murdered either, buddy. They don't exist, things change. Why is this hard to understand?

The fact that Sakura and Hinata don't exist should tip you off that things aren't going the way they usually do.

Should I bother linking the anime at all?
The link to the manga is in the patebin WIP, and so is the Nardo Kai link

This looks incredibly awkward.

All Karin does to me now is make me mad that the Uzumaki weren't expanded upon other than "muh longevity, muh sealing, muh Senju".

I can handle it. It's everyone else who can't support their arguments with the text.

"No one" is an answer.

So why would she work with Naruto, then? Substantiate your answer with textual evidence. You probably can't because they only have one or two lines of dialogue with each other.

There is no girl named "no one".

Do you not understand how grammar works?

I want someone to do a "no fun allowed" picture with Hinata. Also with Sasuke and that crazy face he makes. Same with Madara.

You nignogs better not actually post links to a pirate site
That's the fastest way to get that shit removed

Do you not understand the question?

>Kabuto vs Itachi S rank match
FUCKING HOW?
How do i that /ng/?

weird/random pairing, desu. are there people who ship these random nonsensical pairings like they're definitely going to be canon? do they chimp out when they don't happen?

I bet that one guy who shipped chouji and karui shit his pants when it actually happened.

I guess the passive-aggressive Hinatafag thing is real.

I thought it was because the dude was a Sasukefag. It doesn't take much for this fanbase to ship people together though, like the Hinata/Ko people who shipped them because they fucking spoke to each other.

Temari wanted Shotasuke's dick though

Most girls did, but then he turned full-edge mode and everybody hated him.

They still wanted his dick

Slut

Yeah what said. She's just a slut.

There's plenty of weird passive aggression going on in the general regardless of preferred girl, it's just that because Hinata is the most well liked one, more of that is (possibly?) associated with her.

Funny enough last thread we had one guy but mention that he would like X and Y and by the way some more Hinata content in the anime, resulting in some anons bitching at him that Hinata/NH had The Last to itself already and what have you.
For a general with heavy Australian presence, some people are still in dire need of growing thicker skins, generally.

Also when I made the initial post about someone of Hinata's dedication level needing that much time, without her in the picture likely no other girl managing to get the Ramenbowl, I never imagined I'd give an excuse for another autistic argument to unfold. Funny, that.

At least it's not /feg/ tiers of retardation. Those waifus have less depth than Sakura and Tenten, yet are defended as "well-written". Not to mention the ridiculous memeing that goes on. It's insane.

Compared to that this general is tame as fuck. I'd honestly compare Naruto/Hinata fags to Lucinafags back she was in though, shit flooded the threads almost all the time.

s-shut up!

M8, that's WHY it's being put into a Pastebin link.

pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Feel free to make any changes to this until we have a 'final' version.

It'd be better if all those links were replaced with Mega/Zippyshare links.

I think it's because it came off as "only Hinata gets to fuck Naruto!". There's very little romantic evidence at all in the manga beyond Naruto/Hinata parallels and Naruto/Sakura facing shit together. The most you can make otherwise are conjectures based on personality traits and similar backgrounds.

Gaara/Naruto is one because they're incredibly similar and click together.

Kind of like that, you want to find similar traits and personalities because generally speaking those work out the best. Stuff like Ino/Naruto needs something to hold them together. What we're given in the manga barely does anything because we're not shown any common points. It's why imo Sasuke/Sakura is so fucking terrible.

I don't disagree, but I'm going to bed in like 5 minutes, and don't want to go through downloading the torrents, then reuploading to MEGA, then changing the links. It's too troublesome.

>start a topic about shipping
>don't expect autism

Not even going to read that shit.

I'll be clear: Only Hinata gets to fuck Naruto!

>similar traits and personalities because generally speaking those work out the best
IRL when people are too similar shit tends to hit the fan though. I know this from watching many relationships/marriages like this turn into absolute nightmares. But yeah you can't be opposite in the wrong ways IRL either. You need to be similar in the right ways and different in the right ways.

But nips like the idea of yin/yang better, though. As seen in all the yin/yang pottery bullshit throughout the series.

agreed, desu. and I completely disregard any fanfiction that I see which says otherwise.