Things that give you roadrage

When I'm doing 85 approaching a semi in the right lane and some faggot does 95 in the right lane and merges in at the last second almost causing a collision. Fuck you, wait your turn

>Things that give you roadrage

niggers

>having niggers in your country

Drive something quicker than a miata and you'll be able to close the gap.

I did this once. There was a mile of traffic behind him and the truck in front of me suddenly decided he needed to turn and slam his brakes on.
I felt bad about it, but the guy was honking and trying to in front and brake check afterwards. Ended up blocking him against parked traffic for being a cunt, and nobody let him in after.

When cops don't follow road rules

>green car is me
>red car is cop
>going at speed limit because I see cop behind me
>see him go into right turn only lane
>then he speeds past me and enters my lane
>doesn't flash police lights or anything, he just wanted to be in front of me
>can't do anything but let it happen
>cucked by the police once again

>things that give you roadrage
People that don't yet understand how driving works in reality
People that get angry at others because they can't accept how driving works in reality

Things that give me road pleasure is when the right lane becomes an off ramp lane and people wait till the last second to merge.

I slow down or speed up to keep pace and 3 out of 5 times they try and speed up and almost hit the divider. The other 2 slam the breaks and hard right.

No fatal crashes yet but I always get a chuckle cause it's the exact same exit every single time otw to work. If they paid attention to the actual 7 signs before that say road ends then I wouldn't care but it's retards who think I'm gonna let them in my lane that piss me off

Slow fucks like you should stay in the right lane.

>american cars
>suvs
>crossovers
>wrx
>civic si
>mustang
>eclipse
>fat american slob
>phone in hand
>driving in left lane
>going slow as fuck
>eating burger while driving
>brake checkers
>not going the second the light turns green
>not running red lights

People doing 10kmh under in the left lane with people doing 5 under in the right lane.
Or when I tailgate slow people in the left lane to let them know they're slowing me down and they move to the right lane while speeding up so I can't pass them without going 20 over. It's like they block you on purpose to piss you off and then speed up.

People who drive BMWs. 99% of all bad drivers I've run into drive a bmw

>driving at night (about 1am)
>five over in the middle lane
>a few trucks in the slow lane, but empty besides that
>approaching a pickup going the speed limit in the fast lane
>eventually pass him
>he speeds up and starts tailgating me
>goes into the slow lane and passes me
>cuts me off
>goes back into the fast lane and speeds off into the night

Even better
>driving at night
>cruise control at the speed limit because I'm in no rush
>pass a pickup that's in the slow lane
>he speeds up and tailgates me briefly
>goes into the fast lane to pass me
>cuts me off and goes back into the slow lane
>takes the immediate exit

why

i like cutting cars off in the left lane with like a foot between us and braking sometimes if theyre an asshole. i like to cut off semi trucks too cause they take 5 fucking minutes to pass another shitty american truck with some prostitute loving trailer trash at the wheel

Texting and driving. Literally every fucking person in south florida is on their phones while driving. You can see them start to merge towards the curb and then snap back into center of the road. Texting and driving is the most idiotic thing you can do in a car next to drunk driving. Youre in a big 2800lb+ metal cage going Mach 3 (miatas excluded) and youre looking down at your gay ass iphone. Fuck you

I don't road rage because I'm not an infant or a woman.

cool story dad

>Late night driving
>Only togay that doesn't have deer the size of OP's mom running across it at night is one lane per side
>Some faggot always tries to race past me on the way to the turn/entrance
>And then goes 15 under the entire time because curves at night are scary or some shit.

I wish I listened to my better judgement and aborted you

Bump for more rage stories

>Be me
>Get sick of these shitheads coasting in left lane
>Get sticker on car's rear windshield that reads:
"If I pass you on your right, you're an idiot"
>And flash my middle finger every time

The more likely scenario is the truck was going 70 and you were passing him at 70.25 and the people behind you got sick to fucking death of waiting.

You're probably also from Ohio.

>Going 45 towing a trailer up a mountain with a semi going 30 in front of me
>Car going 55+ in the left lane
>No one behind him so I wait to let him pass instead of pulling out in front of him
>He times it perfectly so I have to slam on the brakes instead of just pulling in behind him
Every god damned time. Now I understand why so many truck drivers will pull out in front of a row of cars so he can pass another truck going half a mile an hour slower.

Minnesota standoffs at four way intersections.

We got that on lockdown in Germany because four-way intersection meetings ended up being called Star Wars due to all ther Mercs going around.
We got the right hand rule, so if there's someone at an intersection to the right of you, you have to let him go first. So the standoff can only happen when four guys happen on the same intersection at the same exact time. Then someone needs to let someone on his left go first.

How do niggers drive?
t. clueless

It still happens here with similar laws.

Problem is timid as fuck drivers waving eachother on when one of them CLEARLY has the right of way.

I always do this seriously I have a police radar so when roads are free of pig scum I'm averaging 90 weaving through traffic

Lol
Until some cop clocks you as soon as he sees you therefore rendering your detector useless.

Haha good luck I'm behind 7 radar detectors

hurr le toyota tacoma or some shit water pump looks like a peeeniss oooooowwwwieeeee fuck off faggot kill yourself please

>in gridlock stop-and-go traffic
>leave gap so I don't have to keep braking and clutching
>car merges into my lane immediately

people that don't indicate on roundabouts
people the honk 0.5 seconds after light changes

i'm pretty chill but these things annoy me although I believe you should always leave room for other peoples mistakes

>driving 5 miles above the speed limit
>guy driving 15 over the limit zooms up on me
>overtakes me
>merges back into my lane within 2 feet of my bumper
>speeds to the stop light

what the fuck is their problem?
there's no other cars in either lane, why do people do this?

The best part is when I cruise past them at the red light because I was coasting and didn't even brake.

>in carpool lane, somewhat heavy traffic
>going about 70, same speed as the other cars in the lane
>exit coming up
>need to merge into general traffic, which is more congested and going about 50
>coming up on carpool entrance/exit, turn my turn signal on to let the car behind me know i'll be slowing down to merge
>slow down to merge
>fucker behind me get up in my ass and starts honking at me as i slow down and merge out

I have no idea what he was expecting to happen.

What the fuck does this even mean?

This, too.

You aren't being clear as to who has done what. Fuck.

>Mfw you hear the car tires chirp and they try to catch up
>End up speeding and the camera gets them
This type of shit never ends in NYC.

What really irks me is when the left most lane is a solid and ends up as a ramp, but everyone tries to get in at the end where it breaks off, so they end up making 5 lanes out of 3, which only 1 is being used..

This, also
>in heavy traffic.
>need to merge because lane ends
>no one will let you in
>ends up making traffic slower
How was I supposed to know the lane ends.

So your the faggot that ignores my blinker for 30 seconds then speeds up, huh?

Finally someone who tailgates. I have multiple friends who will freak out at me when I scream up behind someone and put my brakes on 3 feet from their bumper. I get that it might seem scary, but how else are you going to teach people?

Also, things that give me roadrage:
>Left lane drivers
>Ford Escapes
>Alberta drivers
>Driving in Richmond
>Drivers who don't go at least 10 over on the highway
>Drivers who need 300 feet of clearance to merge
>Drivers who excessively speed on residential streets
>When my friend tries to justify owning a piece of shit Honda instead of just admitting he's poor.

You slowed down 20mph to get into a lane. It's your fault for slowing traffic down and you should've been doing mach 17 if you're in the HOV lane anyway. People who do the speed limit in the HOV lane should be sent to the chambers
>Oooh look at me I'm carpooling and saving the world that means I should get my own special retard lane.
Shut the fuck up. The HOV lane should be for speeding, not fucking carpooling.

BMW driver confirmed

whenever I see a cop doing 10 mph over I just shadow him and speed with him while staying behind him

you're a faggot lol

Because
>HOW DARE HE PASS ME IN THAT CAR THAT I THINK IS INFERIOR ARARARAR MY ANUS IS INFLAAAAAMED
When people try and sneak aaaaaaalllll the way down to the end in a merge lane and try to squeeze in, rather than matching speed and merging smoothly. Also, distracted drivers, people who leave pets in hot cars and people who throw ciggy butts out the window.
>Oh, no, a brush fire, how does that happen, so sad

>be me waiting to turn right onto a large road
>car lays on the horn because while I was looking the right turn light turned green
>I turn and he turns and is floors his car
>theirs a red light RIGHT after we turn
>I sit and wait for him to pull up next to me
>hes slowly creeping up to the light like a faggot to avoid my aspie stare down

When I'm going the speed limit in the center lane, waiting for traffic to clear in the left lane and then after I merge left they slow down so I get boxed in.

>It's like they block you on purpose to piss you off

They are, they also think they're performing a public service. That being said, I'm never in the left lane unless I'm passing so if Shitty McJackass comes screaming up on my rear end thinking I'm obligated to achieve 1.21 jiggawats so he can carry on it's going to be a long and entertaining overtake. (for me)

>Stuck in traffic a mile long
>Car behind beeps

I'm not sure what the fuck they're expecting.

>Someone begins to tailgate me
>Slowly start letting off the gas
>If they continue tailgating start shifting down a couple gears while coasting
>If they still don't get the message do my best to give them a gap to pass then immediately block it off

I will reign them all in. I'm a white, upper class male who has a half decent education and didn't drop out at the age of 15 so I could "gettir done" up in the rigs and end up broke, homeless and unable to drive on anything that isn't covered in potholes.

Well aren't you the definition of autistic

>It's an every second counts post

Faggot

I'm referring to drivers that tailgate in the city.

Tailgating is stupid all of the time anyway, even if someone is left lane hogging on a highway you should just give them a left signal, flash, or honk to get them to move.

>driving to school
>generally flowing traffic
>going five over in the left lane, about the speed of traffic, sometimes slower
>person gets on my ass
>no room in any of the other lanes for me or them to move over
>after a while of them being on my ass a gap opens up in the middle lane
>they merge over and I speed up to close the gap so they can't get in front of me
>slow back down to five over the limit
>incoherent rage
I normally don't do this, but damn it's fun

I've got a couple specific stories, one involving a nigger in a 350z

>Left signal
>Honk

Both of those are incorrect

Had a friend almost die becuase of some dick bag doing that.

Left signal is the polite way of doing it, flashing is for when they don't get it/notice, honking is for when they're on their phone and can't see anything around them

Faggot, hows the 340

>Stupid lil miata trying to pass me in my f150
>here his tiny lil motor Rev as high as it can go. It sounds pathetic
>humour him and let him pass me for a bit
>get behind him and he knows immidiately that he fucked up because now he can't see with my HIDs blinding him
>Get bored because he wasn't going anywhere decide to show him power muh v8
>glorious roar and I can see him squirm, get in next lane pace him for a second and pass him see my turn coming up and take it drive home and plow muh gf

whoops, forgot to finish
>get home and fuck my sister

Then after I fuck my sister I go to your house and fuck yo mama. Oh shit boom nigga

It's not always because of you, I regularly get stuck behind fucking retards doing 20km/h under the speed limit. If I'm forced to dip and weave, I don't care if I'm stopping at a red light, I'm at the front, and at least I won't get stuck behind two cars matching speed.

In a lot of countries you'll only have a passing Lane for steep inclines, which ends at the top of the hill. The car in this guy's case is passing him slowly enough that they end up cutting him off from merging back into the main lane.

>be me, doing around 120km/h on the right lane
>some dipshit in a silver ferd is right next to me on the right lane
>literally going just as fast as me
>decide to go a bit faster
>the fucker just matches his speed to mine
>doing around 140km/h and I see a semi on my lane coming up
>I'm not going brake because of some idiot
>I downshift and pull in front of him, doing around 150km/h
>decide just floor it till I'm far away from that douche

>behind someone, ready to pass
>turn on indicator
>faggot behind me jumps to my left going all FUCK YOU I'M PASSING FIRST

Happened more than once already, and it's always a bmw or audi

Assholes freight training in the left lane because 1/4 mile ahead there is a lone car in the right lane, and everyone wants everyone else to "wait their turn".

Fuck off. If you're not within 100ft of the car you are passing, GET THE FUCK OVER.

People "coasting" 300m before traffic lights.
because muh fuel and brakes

>Literally not going any slower
WOW

Yeah, but think about the traffic build up 300 faster. They've all stopped and they are now far, far away from the lights. The guy driving amazingly slowly to the red lights has pretty much guaranteed that only half the normal amount of people would make it.

what the fuck is wrong with my phone.
*300 m behind

ITT huge Autists

People who speed during the day.

Fucking cyclists

You pass them after driving behind them because of oncoming traffic and on next traffic light THEY SQUEEZE IN FRONT ON THE RIGHT SIDE SO YOU HAVE TO DRIVE BEHIND THEM AGAIN

>car in front of me stops 3 car lengths behind the car in front of it at a red light
>moves forward at a rate of half a car length every 5 seconds until he's the proper distance from the car in front's rear bumper
>Mfw I drive standard

>pull up to a light
>stop a healthy distance behind the car infront of me
>car behind me does the same
>car behind me inches forward constantly
>stops inches from my bumper

god forbid they get rear ended

>do it again at another light
>car in the left turn lane decides he doesn't want to turn anymore
>starts to pull into the space between my car and the one infront of me
>sits diagonally between the turning lane and my lane

kys faggot.

lol this.

Followed a cop for 15 miles behind him doing 10 - 15 over. No fucks given by either of us.

>Be me in slow (right) lane doing 10 over
>Two way highway, two lanes going each way
>Come up to Dodge Ram doing 5 under in the slow lane
>Okay, no big deal
>Pass him in the passing (left) lane
>Get to a red light at an intersection a few miles down the road
>Long ass light
>I'm sitting in the slow (right) lane first out
>Dodge Ram pulls up behind me and changes into the left fast lane just so he can be first out
>FUCK. YOU.
>I JUST passed you going 10 over why are you in the fast lane, I KNOW you're going to be slow
>Light turns green, I'm already nearly at 60 MPH and he's just exiting the intersection.
>See a line of cars behind him

This happens ALL the time, some stupid old bitch or low IQ mongoloid pulls up in the fast lane when they KNOW I'm going to be faster then them off the line. It infuriates me to no end.
About three weeks ago I had some 60 year old cunt do this, she then went 20 under in the fast lane. These people shouldn't be driving.

Two extremes:
Either aggravatingly slow or retardedly fast with no regard for anyone else on the road with an entitled gibs me dat attitude

Why bother speeding up to block them though? Just continue along and they will be fine.

People who try to change into the turning lane in the last half second at an intersection so they are stopped still half way in the straight lane blocking traffic.

But when the light turns green while they are still moving you get to go through faster

Be more attentive.
People pull shit like that and you don't fancy waiting, you close the gap the second you see them turning.

>narrow street
>meet a car
>its a woman that can't figure out that she can move aside in the open space between cars

When the light turns green and you're still moving you'll pick up speed a little faster if you're in front. People behind won't.

Slowing down way before the light means other people are stuck further away by the time it turns green. You've also got the problem of having someone inconsistently using their brakes, engine braking, or just plain taking their foot off the accelerator, causing this bullshit because they want to save a few cents worth of fuel. You can guarantee they won't accelerate to the speed limit in a timely manner if they are penny pinchers, and you don't really know when they'll actually be trying to brake should they see an obstacle. You'll likely be behind them tailgating because you're crawling around 20-30 under the limit half the time.

seeing people text and drive makes my fucking blood boil

>approaching stop sign
>somebody approaching from other way stops well before me
>my left signal is on
>they sit there
>and sit there
>and finally flash their lights at me
BITCH YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY YOU'RE HOLDING US BOTH UP

This only happened to me one time but it was like the classic standoff. We both pulled up at the same time and waited and then we both started to go at the same time, this repeated like three or four times until we were both almost to the middle of the intersection. couldn't help but laugh at the stupidity of it.

fuck you I fucked my mom first

If it were my country you'd be allowed to give these people a friendly nudge or tap.

wouldn't work too well for me cause I ride a motorcycle, but maybe a swift mirror-punch would suffice. I don't have the balls for that unless they swerve too close to me or anything though

>when people don't pay attention

I'll add to this

people that pass dangerously. Fuck you and I hope you die, faggots.

>driving down a rural road
>blind corner coming up flanked by trees
>coming close to the bend in the road
>speed limit is 55
>suddenly some faggot comes flying around the corner in my lane
>he decided it was a good idea to pass a van on a double solid around a blind as fuck corner
>OHJESUSFUCKINGSHIT
>swerve off the road and brake hard
>skid and stop inches from the guard rail
>miss a head on collision with the other car by a foot
>being young and dumb I get incredibly pissed when what happened and could have happened sinks
>blood proceeds to boil
>proceed to try and hunt him down and beat the fucking shit out of him
>fortunately can't find him and avoiding assault charged I would have fucked myself with
>continue heading back into town and go blow off some steam with my friends
>still get pissed to this day about it

I cant stand when people yield their right of way to let me or someone else go. I get that youre trying to be le nice guy, but it's annoying and just creates a confusing and potentially dangerous situation.

>Driving grandparents super duty pickup since car is in shop
>Cruising along town in a 50. Left lane
>Smart car decides they need to turn left, so instead of getting behind me, they speed up and jump in my stopping space
>They immediately hit brakes HARD
>Almost make a pancake out of it since truck is literally 5 times it's weight

>going 45 behind a semi going 45
slow down faggot

every. god. damn. morning.

in a three lane highway when people cruise in the middle lane.. CRUISE IN THE RIGHT LANE!! THE OTHER TWO ARE FOR PASSING FFS

I hate when faggots like you do that on the freeway.

Fuck you I have a lot of deliveries to make today and I want to eat lunch before 3:00, get out of my way.

You're so brave inside your car but you're going to do that one time to the wrong person and they're going to scare the shit out of you.

At any intersection from a small off road/street where you're getting onto a highway. In the right lane (where the stop sign marker is on this pic), trying to make a right. Need to know in advance if there's people coming so you can not get hit. Person trying to make a left from this side of the road onto the same highway. This picture has a highway described that has a nice little gap for the crosswalk encouraging you to stay back but none of mine do, so the other car gets right up on the edge which is a dumb idea on its own since there'd be no space in an accident. Turn head to the left to see oncoming traffic aaaannnd can't see shit captain. Worse when they have tinted windows and I can't even make an attempt to try to look through their windows.

Made it a habit to stop way before the right turn, like 2-3 car lengths, so I will be able to see. This isn't that infuriating because I can see that coming. The problem is when there's nobody there so I think I'm good and roll up, then while I'm waiting somebody does and I'm fucked, can't back up cause there's people behind me. Have to just get in the emergency lane and guess and take it slow. I swear I'm just gonna go with the 3 car length method from now on.

Motorcyclists. Fuck them.