>Patch Notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server 75.98.36.106:7777
*NEW* Add a server 149.56.175.73:27015

>Server Website
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015
*NEW* arkservers.net/server/149.56.175.73:27015

We are playing an unofficial server ran by some random normies, we are all in one tribe, and there is a healthy population of 50+ non 4channers. You will not get bullied by us unless you're a retard who posts in global looking for us. Add Irish on steam (anime girl avatar).

10 days until fixed mosasaurus spawns.

How many times do I need to tell you that wildcard never meets an eta and the center is stuck on their timetable despite being a seperate dlc?

Don't talk down to me or my sea tames ever again.

What's it like having your wife take big plesio neck while you take care of her angler?

You guys still on ride the ark?

Taking a break until someone builds up.

Th for mantas a cute

>Jumps out of water
>dies
gg

>Tfw can craft over 100 rockets

>that dmg
Explain.

That on the new server with baby stacks and broken beacons?

Tbh I only use the stingy basterd as dolphin replacement, he fucks shit up, goes fast and you look baller while riding them

shame about jump being fugged if you do it wrong

After you do anoying shit over and over again on another server you just want to join a fast paced server where you can just PvP and dont give a fuck

Honestly cant wait to see this big bad fucker getting into the game

fuck mosas this is 10 times cooler and scarier tbqh

Inb4 squids are going to be slower than the dunkfishes

That's ok, they produce oil if you bring them unconcious female players to keep them happy.

How do you knock out a high level dunkleo without killing it? I've tried like 3 times now.

How's your melee damage stat and do you have an ascendant Louisville slugger?
Clubs ignore armor so I figure they might actually beworth trying, just swim around it for a couple hours.

bait him in a cage, believe it or not they dont eat it up since they rather try to flee, 5 secs between tranq shots, dont hit the head its useless.

Which is easier, building the cage on an underwater surface or on the back of my plesio?

If you manage to kill dunkleo with xbow then it just means it has super low hp and is not worth the tame anyway.

Also the taming cages are for pussies

Plesio is too glitchy, just find a large open area or a smooth area behind rocks and build a big stone/metal cage.

Imo:

Behemoth
railing or windowframe walls
4 pillars, 1 in each corner to have a roof
normal dino gate to escape through when baiting a dino in

also put in a bench, during taming you can just sit to eat and regain stamina during the tame

I'll give it a shot. What dimensions am I look at here so I can prepare the materials?

From the top of my head we just put down a Behemoth, did 5-6 foundations long and 5 broad. We used railings cause muh Veeky Forums which was like 8-9 railings high
pic related, except roof and above door were unfinished due annoying plesio, but thats what it looks like about, you can always go longer and higher for when mosa gets fixed, dunno if they fit the Behemoth though

Memes for the meme god

Tried it today, I can play witcher 3 on ultra but this piece of shit is unplayable on lowest details in certain biomes. What the fuck?

Single player or on a server?
How much ram in your machine?
Run it with the low memory launch option if you only have 8gb or less.

shiii

ded

I luv spinos

Bitch fuck outta here, If I find out who you are you're dead kiddo

>claws

Another big bugger

I want lewds of that bug

bumb

Poor bug, it spilt its milk.

Happening

>Collar
>No and Yes

Eh?

Probably means they can be tamed but not mounted i guess.

Does the male die when you breed them?

Ah, alright.

>We will never get to ride around on one of them beheading people while shouting Triton Akbar through the mic

Any idea why I can't play the center on single player?

Should be right up there on the top left if you have the dlc for it installed.

I do but it starts loading and then goes back to the main mention.

menu*

a while ago i found one of your bases in the underwater bubble. I wanted to take a closer look but nearly died of the plant turrets. I am always curious on building styles in these kind of places. Any chance you guys would let me take a look?

BLOOD FOR THE FROG GOD

guess he was t-rekt

If you saw the picture of our current base in the last thread, that underwater bubble base is built in the exact same way. I'd take a pic but that would involve logging into ride the dead ark.

S O O N

>tfw you never have to submerge if you want

Finally. A Dino I can put my mouth on.

ded

>Dossiers always show men with long hair and pelt loincloths
>Men ingame are bald and wear boxers

For what purpose?

page 100

Funny enough, I don't think we were the first person to wipe out T-rekt. They have another destroyed base on lava island.

Someone requested a Saudi flag?

I might redo it. The sword and writing came out okay but the green was much brighter than I expected.

bumb

Is the game still shitty optimized?

derp

Hair is a planned feature for character customization I think, odd that they haven't put it in yet considering they care more about new dinos over fixing shit.

Much better

Its better. Still not perfect, but its playable on any decent computer.

>Brains are checkmarked
>Construction tools are checkmarked

Intelligent hive building bugs confirmed.

bumb

baby gigas incoming

There should be a bug that can build small mud shacks for you if you give it materials. Would be good for low is on official, or nomads who like to travel around.

Stop playing and shit post the thread god damn it.

B-but playing ark is so much fun.

You don't tell me how to do.

I'll do my best.
Water tames are trash, a dunk is a slow piece of shit that isn't even as good an oil miner as an ankylo specced into oxygen.

Everything but pteras are completely pointless.

Everything is pointless

Mass suicide when?

Soon

We need a small group of "refugees" to go infiltrate other tribes.

I am become comfy

>own private server for myself and friends
>they all stop playing when overwatch comes out
>left playing alone the last couple months
>don't want to open the server publically due to worry of logging in one day to find everything destroyed
>continue maintaining our base in my little echo chamber in hopes everyone returns one day

bumb

They won't. Single player and PvE is boring. Open your server and you'll have people and fun. Git gud or git rekt

PvP isn't entirely fun either, if you can even call it PvP. It's more like PvOffline followed by playing alone trying to rebuild. I fail to see how that's any different, really.

Nah, I think I'll keep it private for now. Or at least maybe try to find some non-shitters somewhere who might want to join.

It's not PvOffline if you are playing on Offline Raid Protected servers. (your base and dinos become immune after you have been offline certain time)

Sound the alarm, we got shitters to raid.

>Work
Sheeeit

Oh no, he started recording!!!!!1111

Tell him to upload the video of him getting shit on for everyone to enjoy.

>Fall from a mate's quetz and get bitten by a shitton of bugs in a cave
>Get on the quetz platform and fly away
>Fall asleep because torpor, fall down to the cave again
>Wake up and I'm falling out of the map
>Get stuck between two terrain rocks
>Hopelessly watch how I starve to death and my ascendant xbow is lost forever

Why must this happen to me

Post pictures when you wreck that scrub.

Here we go again

>It's another mujahideen war party
If all those ptera's aren't strapped with c4 I'm gonna be disappointed.

This fucker shit talks like crazy and when we snipe him 4 times he just logs off.

Did you catch his YouTube channel, he was recording wasn't he?

Still got in his base and destroyed and killed everything.

Inb4 this server dies too because of the raids

There is a shitton of tribes on this one.