Well Veeky Forums?

Well Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ZakFSmGgxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is. Nature sure seems to prefer inequality over equality. After all, if you have as many different options as possible, you have a much better chance of survival

Broadly agree with the sentiment.

However, le aryan maiden leads me to suspect that this is some sort of insipid alt-right "mvh Evropa" propaganda.

>le aryan maiden leads me to suspect that this is some sort of insipid alt-right "mvh Evropa" propaganda
:::^^^^)))))

Yeah, kinda. I mean, we're all basically equal in the sense that there's no external objective standard by which to measure our merit as humans. But the fact remains we're going to be of different capabilities and no one person is truly equal to any other.

t. Stirnerian

I mean, I would jump on the bandwagon only if it ensured a complete gynocide. No "muh Aryan qt", no "muh pure virgin dream", none of that necbkeard nonsense. All women are human garbage, including our mothers.

Really covering the whole spectrum here.

>artificial wombs
>boipucci
>no bitches

Literally when?

Yes, very enlightening.

Soon my brother

Equality as in, all humans are equally people, or as in, everyone has the same physical capabilities?

both are unjustifiable anymore

Define "people"

All humans are not equal, neither as humans nor in our abilities.

Equality is about value, not uniqueness. It's entirely possible to have variety/diversity while also having equality. Indeed, it would be better to have multiple options that are all of positive value, rather than multiple options some of which are completely worthless.

Can we please dispense with the trollish Rorschach tests? This insipid piece of nonsense has about as much inherent meaning as a Donald Trump speech.

Equality is a meme of the highest order.

What we should be arguing against is the idea of arbitrary superiority, i.e. the superiority of some is based inherently in arbitrary traits.

Even then, there are some traits that do help some people be better at some things than others.

Are you going to argue that a stocky, 5'6'' Englishman is ever going to be able to beat a 6'5'' Kenyan man in a footrace, even if they trained equally hard?

Explain how each is unjustifiable?

Anything with a mind, anything we can be reasonably sure has a subjective experience as we do.

This.

Dogs are very different from each other. Does that mean they are not equally dogs? Especially in comparison to say, a human or a cat. You can see (and value) the similarities or the differences. It's a personal choice and a state of mind.

People that say things like this are almost always scared children trying to put up a front imo. Even if they are not children physically. They're trying to be edgy, piss off dad, seem unique and tough to their peers. It's a fake ass performance that hold no true sincerity to the sentiment. No different than a kid insisting he's "truly punk" or a #blessed hashtag attached to an instagram photo of a girls trip to Fiji.

This tbqh.

The "everyone is exactly the same with only a thin outer coatong that differs" meme needs to die. It's mindless utopianism.

Daily reminder that justice>equality.

>Daily reminder that spook A>spook B.

But which is better for me in the end?

>spooks

Can someone explain this meme? Every thread there's always a leftist calling everything a "spook." Is there a concise definition of it and what are the prerequisites of a "spook?"

Apparently people who say it can't into reading comprehension either.

A social construct. How have you not picked it up from context?

Memes are spooks.
Leftists are spooks.
Definitions are spooks.
Prerequisites are spooks.

Reading comprehension is a spook.

Social constructs are spooks.
Context is a spook.

No, he's perfectly correct. People who promote the "hurr durr everyone is exactly the same on the inside and there's no differences between anyone" dribble are always scared children trying to put up a front imo. Even if they are not children physically. They're trying to be edgy, piss off dad, seem unique and tough to their peers. It's a fake ass performance that hold no true sincerity to the sentiment. No different than a kid insisting he's "truly punk" or a #blessed hashtag attached to an instagram photo of a girls trip to Fiji.

A spook is any social construct. DNA is not a spook. Ethnicity (A collection of DNA wrapped in culture, history, language, and religious beliefs) is a spook. Of course that gets into the question of
>isn't everything a social construct because everything is just collections of atoms/subatomic particles/energy that we as humans give meaning to
But then it gets pretty Buddhist.

But just because something is a spook doesn't mean it's bad. You not getting raped to death is a spook, for example.

Read Stirner, contemplate our spook filled world.

I'm nearly to the point where I consider spooks more important than actual things. Spooks control us, and through us, the world.

Don't.

Importance is a spook.

>spook
>leftist

well memed, my property

I'm not particularly smart, attractive, or athletic

Why shouldn't I just kill myself?

You can never be anything more than what your genetics have decided

Mein Ehre ist Treue

What a defeatist attitude

Nice tumblr post.

>wew

I wouldn't call it a god but i do value it

>>>/gaschamber/

If you actually want a discussion then please post something that isn't an ebin alt-right maymay in an attempt to bait shitposters.

>no objective standard by which to measure our merit

Of course there is, it's not absolute but there is a tendency towards ordered symmetry as a merit.

>Well Veeky Forums?
Contentless OP's should be banned on sight.

youtu.be/4ZakFSmGgxY

>t. MGTOCuck

A lot of people are saying it's just a social construct, but more importantly it's a social construct that is held sacred and put before self-interest. Things like morality, nation, god, etc are all spooks because these things are designed to make you act in a certain way, regardless of your egoism.

MGTOW are hermit like heteros, you should either go gay or kill yourself.

>including our mothers

That's not even a slip. This an outright admission. You acknowledge your mommy issues and yet use it to drive your prejudice anyway.

You are either using intelligence insulting bait or are a very sad individual

>>>/reddit/

No that analogy is shit because pit Bulls are worse than a cocker spaniel or a lab some dogs are more usefully than others

Humans will become obsolete once AI is invented.

because nepotism has always worked out for everyone