/fo4/ Fallout 4 General

Fallout 4 general
No New Vegas bums, this is a fallout 4 and fallout 4 modders general. We've made a decision to split. Due to the abuse and bashing of Fallout 4 players, we've decided to move.

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9034/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/comfy/

/comfy/

Never Ever

nth for waifus.

W I D E

shes fat.

>We've made a decision to split. Due to the abuse and bashing of Fallout 4 players, we've decided to move.
Actually more like OP just got butthurt and decided this all alone. Not saying to sage this or anything ofc...

My waifu is best also short haired waifus welcome

your waifu looks like a tired hooker user

Woo.

Our own thread to ruin.

It's how i like em' ;)

Never Ever 4fags

>can't assassinate MacDonough during his "I am not a Synth" speech
why

the autism is real, like how is fallout even in general still getting threads. Old one i can somehow comprehend because they are actually decent, but what the fuck, 4 was so bad. Like why do you even bother making this.

This is why, what if we like the game and want to discuss it without muh new vegas saying something about it? Fuck off to /v/ noone likes you here.

what the fuck is there to discuss? the modding community has been dead from day one, bethesda confirmed they were dropping support 2 months ago, and the overall game is just shit. Like do you seriously have nothing better to do than worship a fucking dead horse?

Its a fun game, and we have no where to talk about it without being abused.

kill yourself desu

Why are you so salty about it? Jesus christ man

not salty enough that i tried to force a general split by myself

It needs to happen t.b.h /v/nv/tards have been invading fog and slowly enforcing nv propaganda, and being downright rude about enjoying fallout 4. It's like they have a mission to intentionally all force us to play new vegas.

Aww are you mad your little Bethesda game has no Animations?
Never Ever

Just ignore their posts, even as someone with HFA, they don't trigger me.

I don't care /fo4/ is permanent. I'll remake it by myself if i have to for 5 minutes of peace.

>you need formal training and full mocap studio to participate in the dark arts of animation

lmaooo

FO4 is Fun!

I really don't get what they are on about fallout 4 animation is happening. Josh nz has already created a sex mod. Once the havok tooks get more widespread and fo4se isnt so unstable expect tons of animations.

>I have never been more proud of you than I am right now.

I'm liking FO4 a lot. On my third playthrough now.

I can understand some of the disappointment, though. It's not enough to crap all over the game as a whole. There's a lot of great innovation and storytelling going on here.
>survival playthrough
>tell Preston Garvey "No, I'm not your general"
>suddenly having a great time not babysitting settlements and managing idiots who can't stop sleeping on wet mattresses even after 200yrs.
>get to institute, play along with "Father" even though I've done the math based on what I've learned (would Kellogg's cigar still be burning in the ashtray after 60 years?)
>time for director's meeting, contribute a plasma grenade to the discussion as Father sits down.
>escape the institute, stuck in power armor
>you bastards
>Kells tells me to go kill the Railroad
sigh. because killing is the answer to everything

I'm wondering if the "let down" in some of these experiences (feeling unattached to the BoS after Danse's death, Minutemen's general lack of fulfillment vis-a-vis idiot settlers) is what's causing some of this disappointment and criticism.

>scribe Haylen for waifu

Its that, the game isn't the same as the last one and some false claims.

Veeky Forums, I don't understand, why can't I like them both? Are we so autistic that we have to place everything into some binary competition where you can only enjoy Item A or Item B, as if they are somehow mutually exclusive?

Never tried telling Preston no, do you still get to do any settlement building at all if you turn down the Minutemen?

Settlement construction is probably my favorite part of the game but I do find the Minutemen to be grating.

You can build in sanctuary before talking to preston.

I think you just have to kill the locals.

We tried but /fog/ has been invaded by v fags for keks. They literally can't stand anyome who enjoys fo4

Yes. There are settlers who need help. Once you help them, they become "aligned to you", and you can use the workshop. I've found in survival this makes an excellent source of campsites and safehouses/bases.

the constant attempts to derail all discussion of anything not Fo4 aren't helping in the slightest.

Stay on v and fog, you have 2 fucking boards. Stop ruining other's discussions by enforcing how bad a game 4 is, maybe we like it!

post ur fav AESTHETIC mods!
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9034/?

I'd hardly call an armor mod an aesthetic mod.

WELP had to reformat

time to make the vault anew.

people with vaults post screenies I need to learn how to se tthe atrium up properly. I'm pretty bad at it.

You're all over the place buddy, try to calm down and think coherently.

>would Kellogg's cigar still be burning in the ashtray after 60 years?
The kid in the memory is synth Shaun, not Father. Kellogg leaves to search for Virgil not all that long before the SS arrives in Diamond City. His base as Fort Hagen is likely just the forward base so he can scout in the Glowing Sea

Yeah that's exactly what's going on. I don't get why people are confused about it.

How in the name of everything that is holy, unholy, and cosmically neutral is my comment bait?

A single suit of armor that is only for the PC's use, does not do shit for the aesthetic of the game. Perhaps I was a bit hyperbolic in saying an armor mod couldn't be an aesthetic one, but that would require more than appealing those who liked the "style" of the NCR rangers of NV. Something like the raider armor overhaul mod or the Synth armors and uniforms would fit the bill.The much stronger mds for aesthetics would be the weather, lighting, and floral mods for the game. As those have the most obvious and universal changes to the game's aesthetic.

Sorry I meant to call the armor mod bait friendo. Its ncr after all

>update
for what purpose?

Ah. okay.

Father is still a dick.

We should do playthrough rolls for fallout 4 like they do with nv.

Should I wait for the FALLOUT 4 GOTY edition to buy, or just keep on pirating it?

Then make one.

no you

Reminder to report this thread

Where do i begin? Do you guys use alternate start? If so which one?
Yeah this ones def a pirate, as much as i love it. Todd's done some money grabbish shit bro...
You have no life do you?