/owg/ - Overwatch General

REMEMBER: OMNICS HAVE RIGHTS TOO!

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bsgnfz.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_5WXqRUFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hana song

CANT FLORB THE TORB

>tfw no perfect brown qt gf

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING

I went through the Recall trailer and took screenshots of all the heros that we haven't heard anything about. Some (most likely the ones that look like computer generated models) are most likely filler, but some look like they could be potential future heros. What do you think /owg/?

is it tomorrow or SOON?

I love losing rank after rank because I keep getting put on teams with edgy weeb faggots that only play as Genji/Hanzo and never help with objectives while nobody wants to play support or tank.
>b-but you can't blame your team!
Only shitters that drag down teams say this.

Reminder that Hana Song is also a famous Hollywood actor, apperently

This makes me want to buy this skin but I don't feel ok to be a flying dog its weird.

they all look like shitty filler and Reinhardt clones

What would you do if in the next patch Overwatch gets private servers and 32 player games?

The blonde-haired black woman was in the Ana comic

McCree is best boy

Wednesday

here comes the 5 dva + lucio rushin QP

the last row

tomorrow
they never let the background download start unless they're absolutely positively 100% sure they're going to release it
hotfixes are always a thing

Two of the girls already showed up on Ana's comic.

>upper right corner
>REMOVE OMNIC

Does Roadhog even really need an alt fire?

>Instagib combo for anyone under 300 health
>Alt fire to finish off anyone who happens to get away from your combo.

Yeah, I'm a little mad.

After getting almost entirely shitty duplicate voice lines, emblems and sprays I don't want and common skins that look like shit for the last 15 ranks I welcome this.

Ah, I haven't read it yet so I didn't know.

PTR just updated

whats new?

tracer counterplay when

Killed you.

That's honestly my true complaint about him. Not his combo. You don't deserve to have an alt fire like that for missing your hook.

They're almost all niggers.

so, when do we get some more villains?
from 22 we have four clean, cut-out villains, one in the grey-zone and two commies
what's next?

world famous idol bro

100% dokidoki

>not the yellow one
user pls

my.mixtape.moe/bsgnfz.webm

FIRE IN THE HOLE

shit post

forgot pic

Around Omnics, watch your six.

I want to see more of the guy in the first column of the 4th row, he looks like he could be fun.

Am I the only one?

>Hog can hook Bastion but not a Torb turret.
Uh Overwatch babs?

then why not release the patch today?

I'm trying to imagine every other actor acting like her english isn't shitty and understanding her 100% of the time like Jackie Chan.

And occasionally flubbing her lines like Jackie Chan.

>"CHEESE"
"No Hana, the line is 'FREEZE'"
>"ohhhhhh"

They have the same target audience that's for sure.

>two commies
...Who?

Are we doing this

Bastion is a player character, Torb's turret isn't.

Zarya and Mei, d'uh

user no YOU pls.
Honest to god about 4 loot boxes I opened had 3 dupes each. I'm not even that high ranked and I only have about 60 hours give or take.

I know its based on rarity but I wish I could at least get some emotes, highlight intros or voice lines that aren't all Hanzo.

>not devil mercy
That's how I felt with the mystery man skin being black and not riverboat gambler or the white cowboy one

If Reinhardt was a WoW character would he be a Warrior or a Paladin?

INB4 /pol/

>Hollywood pushing human/omnic relations and omnic stars in all their movies.

because reasons

Bastion aint glued to floor, but turret does.

First on the left, penultimate row: Liao.

First on the left, Last row: Gabrielle Adawe.

Earthshatter needs to have its collision reworked.

It's meant to be a gigantic man smashing the ground with a massive hammer so hard that it shake the ground so hard that people fall over.

But it is useless if the enemy is standing on a fence railing, or is slightly out of line of sight around a corner.
Stairs also fuck it up.

Reinhardt's collision in general needs to be looked at, there are too many tiny pieces of scenery that stop his charge because his toe scraped against them.

>(((Goldshire)))

>NANO BOOST ADMINISTERED
>THE DRAGON BECOMES ME

1. reinhardt can charge bastion out of sentry but stops in his tracks against turrets
2. zarya's ult affects sentry bastion but not turrets
3. if i recall correctly reinhardt can push sentry-bastion around with his hammer

from this we can assume that bastion is not completely anchored to the ground

>he doesn't know
paladin, user

my shirt finally came in the mail!

Maybe fix the collision so Earth-shaker actually hits when they're hugging Reinhardt's face too.

You're right.

It's fucking stupid when 3 enemies are lined up, I use it and only one of them falls over because 2 were barely on the stairs (still literally directly in the path) on the Hana bell

1 2 6 - im buying 11 lootboxes
3 4 8 - buying nothing
5 7 9 - buying battleborn
0 - unimstalling ow

>winning 2-0 on KOTH
>teammate randomly leaves
>lose 2-3
Why did Blizzard think this was acceptable
This is the second game in a row we've been dominating and a teammate has left mid-match, this is fucking cancer.

Tough call but I'd have to go with Warrior due to the charge and the fact that he doesn't really mention a religion, it's all about Justice rather than The Light or anything.

i want /pol/ to leave
-shire is an irish\english\celtic surname

>healer gets biggest hammer of them all that sits on back

goodbye forever

Not really. The bots are crossdressing for comedy like in the plot of Some Like It Hot.

or like if there's one zarya shield in the ultimate aoe it just eats up the whole thing

good evening anons

i have the difficult decision of either A: opening overwatch, or B: playing a single player game and enjoying my night

evens, OW
odds, pokemon go and fallout 4

>enemy team has Zarya
>ally team fills her energy every time she shields
>enemy team has top-tier support
>ally team sits on Hanzo/Genji/Reaper and never go support
>enemy team has Rein/Winston that are completely unstoppable
>ally team sits on Hanzo/Genji/Reaper and never go tank
>enemy team is organized and stick together, Zarya shielding important characters and healers keeping everyone allive
>allies scurry around the map poking their heads out to shoot at the crowd of enemies and then running away
>other allies run head-first into the crowd of enemies while half the team is respawning and spam Thanks! 4 times after they die
>repeat in every match, in every mode
>somehow I am solely responsible for my rank dropping and it is impossible to blame my team
Wew Blizzard shills.

Yeah, that's why I was a big confused.

I mean he has Paladin references in WoW with his hammer; But Reinhardt himself seems to be all about HONOR AND GLORY.

I think I'm giving up on getting good. How do I start to embrace and enjoy being a shitter?

At least you don't have to buy a dead game. Goodbye.

we won a KOTH map with 3 supports

/blog

he's a paladin, user, it has been confirmed already
good riddance

Gold definitely isn't and any name with Gold in it is an Americanized Jewish name.

t. anthropology major

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_5WXqRUFY

It's like, I get it. He's a big slow meaty guy, so the hook and heal makes sense.

A shotgun killing you at point blank makes sense.

A shotgun suddenly turning into a flak cannon when you get away from his instakill combo is absolute bullshit.

And being able to instagib the tank buster who is designed to go head to head with tanks is also bullshit and I don't even play much Reaper.

>we won a KOTH map in easy mode
Wow.

>a name from world of warcraft put as a joke in overwatch must be jewish because it involves hollywood
yeah, nah
t. warcraft major

Did genji have a buff or did some popular youtube person feature them recently?

Just lately i've seen at least 2-3 genji in every game i played.

Paladins have been viable outside of the holy tree for several expansions now.

Congrats on the Mei

i think roadhog is designed to be strong as he feeds enemys ultimates the most

Why do they call them omnics instead of just calling them robots?

Also Reinhardt's shield blocking it for everybody behind him.

It's meant to be a ground-based attack.
His shield is for projectiles.

They at least need to do something to stop the visual effect of it at the point where the actual AoE of it is stopped.
If you're standing on the ground that has been split apart, you should fall over.
If the effect has been stopped, the ground should not look like it has been shattered.

All pharah players should be raped and killed by a pack of niggers.

das raycis

Do Symmetra's and Torb's turrets stick around if you switch heros?

He tells you origin of the name....

>I go zarya
>we either don't have a second tank or we don't have 2 healers
>say that I can switch to a second support if we have 2 others that are willing to tank

I feel like we're far beyond the point where everybody should realize that you want double tank and double support on literally every side of every map. At rank fucking 70 we shouldn't be seeing this shit so common.

she's like the tracer of the sky

I don't really have issues with him as Reaper though. Circle strafing, baiting the hook, and getting the jump on him do wonders.

I want to protect her smile.

You have your own containment board, fucking racists.
Use it and fuck off.

Because political correctness didn't end at african-american

Real answer: They're produced by huge AI controlled factories referred to as Omniums. Omniums produce Omnics. Austrailia is Mad Max because they blew up one.

You are now in charge of dealing with how to reduce the amount of leavers in competitive.
What actions do you take?

anyone know how to fix packet loss? I use to play this game fine until one of the updates happened and now I just get packet loss every 10 or so seconds (everyone in the game freezes for a little bit then the game finally updates). It makes the game nearly unplayable and everything I looked for on google was no help. Also no other blizzard game lags like this.
also my ping is usually around 80 to 90ish but of course it jumps up during the packet loss but then goes back down.
NO ITS NOT MY INTERNET EVERY OTHER GAME IS FINE

>1GB patch downloaded
>can't play it until "Release Day"