/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #312

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #312

THIGHS edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

JP SS Translations: pastebin.com/5PAxVQ96

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

July 15 - 16th: Lucian, Iggy, Shanti, Hiro, Damien, Duke, Asslad

Current events:
Let's make a Sorbet 7/8-7/22
All rival matches 7/3-7/17

More info can be found in-game

Previous thread :

More like

TRANS edition

>he doesn't need 90% CAR
70 CAR Khirels can't penetrate anything with 200 or more reflex. Don't let me start with metas, victorias, chois and duke's That's bullshit.
>EC Kikis
Again, she still has to win the reflex battle, which is still hard considering element disadvantage, more DR and reflex difference.
>jin debuff and ww backlines
Yeah, sure, that'd be enough against 100% reflex when attacked!
Elaine only needs two reflex stones and she'll be virtually unstealable even with Jin, Miho and Silk ace. Worse with Battalion.

Why people here think theory will work as well in practice? Remember Angela, Zhen Long, Irre and Robin?

I can't even imagine how broken these 7* legends will be.

That's a boy

>not updating the boosted players
July 22nd and 23rd: DQ - Haru, Neraizel, Muspel, Malcolm, Baltheon and Choi.

>Why people here think theory will work as well in practice? Remember Angela, Zhen Long, Irre and Robin?
>expecting Jakenkun to think this further
It's also funny when he complains about something in-game when he always goes "just use X to counter Y".

It's funnier when he complains users going for e-sports when he did the same with milky, sharr, elaine and irru.
Not to mention, how he complains the latter doesn't get the ace buff.
What a fucking retard.

>Angela, Zhen Long, Irre, Robin
No one with half a brain thought that those would be good, don't even start with this bullshit.

>70 CAR Khirels can't penetrate anything with 200 or more reflex.
yes he can, I've seen it happen a lot
>Again, she still has to win the reflex battle,
And again, she has a ton of reflexes
>Yeah, sure, that'd be enough against 100% reflex when attacked!
it changes a lot, WW backlines can easily get over 2k reflexes without Silk's stacking buffs, with that it's even higher
An Elaine without reflex buffs will probably just max at around 3k, with a Jin debuff it'll be a bit below 3k and Kiki can pass that, Silk can get close to that

I've seen a lot of this happen, it's not just theories

Hello again /ssg/.
I've been playing still and my team looks a bit like this. I recently pulled the whirlwind dark chick and that ace doesnt seem too bad. I was thinking about replacing the angel chick. Any suggestions? Also, i really really want to EE Kirin, and i got one elemental tru scouting, but the rainbow ele match is fucking impossible for me atm. What do?

>Remember Angela, Zhen Long, Irre and Robin?
When did people have good theories about ZL, Irre, and Robin? And Robin users got massively shafted and got recalls because the skill description was wrong.

Angela is still perfectly fine on the home team though. I don't think anyone who tries her will have a reason to go back to Lucian.

>being this new

>being ths gullible
I bet you still think that jkun is real.

I bandwagonned Milky when I was new but I didn't bandwagon anything else, I used Sharr in my 2nd month of playing instead of using Hiro and that was the time where Hiro was the best striker, I started using Elaine just cause I got her, other than Milky I didn't use any of those for esport purposes and I continued using Elaine and Milky even after their nerfs when everyone thought they were trash cause I like them
>Irru
I started using him the week he came out, dumbass
I never complained about him not getting an ace buff, I just said he's easy to break through since he doesn't get an ace buff
Fucking retard.
Did you just want a (You)?

I only complain about Silk's self heal and that's not really something you can counter

a lot of people thought Angela was broken

Dumb evylin, she's shit
Use Neraizel in her place, and use Saramir on Neraizel's spot
As soon as you get something better, dump gerrard

Saramir is a fine ace early on if you are WW with metatron. WW/dark is very potent right now.

Saramir/metatron/Nera midline would bully the fuck out of people early on. It is a nasty stack of debuffs for the enemy.

-30% reflex (saramir)
-30% reflex (Meta)
-30% crit rate (saramir)
-25% attack (metatron)
-15%hp (metatron)
-20% enemy speed (saramir after being attacked once)

I fucking hate this Jcunt guy

>got jkun to be mad and give explanations for his bandwagoning
>still gave me a (you)
Filthy bandwagoner.

Does this mean Alice is coming back soon?

>VF adds to this
fucking disgusting WWshit

No

>implying anyone uses VF
Even the Cuck dumped her for E-sports.

I Love Clop
Clop is the Best
Clop EE when?

I was thinking about dumping Evylin, she hasnt really performed that well so far. Nera was bet for that as well, so putting saramir on the backline seems plausible. Also any advice on the rainbow ele match?

I don't see how you can be surprised by that after all the combinations of Duke/Meta/Victoria/Bell having more reflex, tanking power, and damage. Have you just been giving up when you see those lines?

>Claims that he's using her because she's cute
>Everyone says she's shit and to not bother
>Tries to defend her with his usual retarded theory crafting
>He's wrong as usual and eventually drops her
I had completely forgotten.

I only stopped using her cause she won't work as well in a 3 man mid, if I was still using my 4man mid I'd be using her
shes decent

It's easy.
Just attack an X color elemental with a player of the color that has an advantage
i.e. the blue elemental has to be attacked by a ww player, the dark by a light player, etc, otherwise you won't be doing a lot of damage.
This doesn't apply for the GK though.
Also, don't use an active shot or active pass, or the gk will use an active that will reduce the damaga to practically nothing.

>he claims he plays for waifus
>he got onto the milky bandwagon for e-sports
>he dumped vf for e-sports
>he dumbed sharr for e-sports
Reminder to never listen the autist who cums over a milky way picture and uploads the webm for everyone to see.

I already don't listen to CG.

>148891185
I still use my Sharr and VF for PvE and I did say I'd switch Sharr out for a cuter striker

SARAMIR EE FUCKING WHEN BB
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS MOMENT

Post Saramirs

When they find someone else since snowball is in jail

>have saramir 4 spu
>soon to be maxed
>still don't know which stones should I use for her in midline
Any suggestions? I'm planning on going:
WW Reflex/IC/Dark steal/Reflex prism

>Post Saramirs

Mine is shit. Full superb, no + bonuses.
Currently no unique stone on her.
When EBM is upgraded her stealing damage will be goign up a lot.

She looks especially bad on paper since all her skills are debuffs or only appear when attacked. (-30% to enemy crit rate and reflexes, and she gains 30% DR when attacked).

socc

Reminder to keep your 6/5/4 star spirit stones because the major patch will turn them all into 4* stones!

Hopefully, that'd be great to save some gold.

thanks bby

>too lazy to open 3-4* spirit stone boxes
>sitting on 30
time for some new stones

>saramir EE
>thorny trap becomes permanent and also gains atk debuff
PLEASE

It's only a matter of time till Qt Dark Legend GK

>>thorny trap becomes permanent and also gains atk debuff

And becomes teamwide, not just position. And it stacks twice.

>148893756
>148893994
wwcucks disgust me

Is DQ ace some hidden OP shit? should I be using it over other aces?

>a lot of people thought Angela was broken
A lot of people thought Angela was shit.

>cucks
>ww cucks everyone
???

reflex is everything that matters

before she got her EE sure, but people think she's broken now

I would put her in my team, if I had one.

>she turns out to be a pen passer
i'd go bankrupt instantly

Very powerful, but only if your striker has a healthy amount of crit rate to begin with, and likewise your GK's CR.

Shit +25% is still shit. Same goes for crit resistance. You need enough of it to matter already, and then add +25% on top of that to really make a difference.

>She is in literally nowhere at higher tiers
I have been here since before S2 and I haven't seen no one talking about her out of the usual.

She not even mentioned among the shitposters who keeps posting "player X is broken"

theres people who do use her in galaxy, 1 or 2 of the top players here use her
it's mostly reddit who complains about her but WWcucks complain about her here sometimes

She has a very specific backline that makes her work though, and even at her best she has low hp.

A proper Durangela team is still a huge pain in the ass for any striker, not just WW.

>irru.
If anything, he made people here in /ssg/ bandwagon to the twink.

Why do you guys call ww cucks when you're the one being cucked by ww?

>repeating yourself cause you were ignored the first time

I am monoWW, and Angela is barely a problem. The only GK I have considerably more problem with is Lucian.

>The only GK I have considerably more problem with is Lucian.
>Losean giving trouble
What

She's well designed because she has clear weaknesses that keep her balanced. It's possible to build around her weaknesses but it requires a lot of ardor units or Duran to make it work.

>keeping 4* stones
>keeping 5* stones

I have literally over a hundred 6* stones I still need to level up just to evolve/combine. I don't have room for trash.

She'll be good with an EE. It's unlikely that her Bloodsucking Aura gets an upgrade (though it would be hilarious if it did), so it'll be Harvest Fear that gets upgraded. In all likelihood it gets some on-attack debuffs, or maybe an ability like Roina where she makes the enemy line take more damage by attacking or passing.

>She'll be good with an EE
She is already quite good, better than Enthia. Too bad I don't have littres for her or time to meme invest.

I feel like i shouldn`t ask this but tell me guys, which stones are best for Duran?

Denial makes people feel better.

I don't have him, but I believe this is a goodf way to build him:

>Fontus, rare dark pen to get more CAR, blue crit, green crit dmg
He doesn't have a great reflex, so I believe it is better to build him with CAR to penetrate.

>Angela
>giving trouble
Do you even play the game?

>Major update holds a nerf for CAR on fontus and dark as stones
Why
Why are they trying to force reflex this hard

Thanks. To think about it this will help him a lot against this Milky-Elaine meta.

Well, attackers without a large amount of inherent CAS are just plain bad and are good for nothing than losing the ball.

Vivid is in an all right position since she a dark slot, but ideally she'd have 2 slots. WW and Thunder stones have no CAR and it's not something you can get from ghost stats.

Her reflex debuff will cover that gap at least a little. Lining her up with Metatron isn't a bad plan either, but you still need to make up the reflex deficiency or she's still too unreliable.

If she gets another reflex debuff on her upgraded skill, or some built in CAR, then she's in a pretty good spot.

So if the 'Angela is bad' meemee is true, who exactly is the cancer GK then? Because it sure as shit isn't Lucian.

I thought people would run her with Fontus + dark stone in prysm slot to cover her CAR. And running her with Metatron looks quite good

>She not even mentioned among the shitposters who keeps posting "player X is broken"
It's one of those things that get wrecked by the lack of chains. Missing that one HP totem is fairly huge when she's a GK that has everything but HP.

I'd expect Gaphyl to suffer the same thing because I can see him usually having a triple chain and sometimes quadruple chain, but none of that is gonna be seen on the away team.

she's not bad but she isn't cancer, she's still top tier
Jin__ is cancer

Raklet.
:^)

BT with Silk

>Narane's Lia is still +159

I wish.

Don't forget about worming Black Ivy in there somewhere. I mean, why should critical hits even exist?

use silla as an hp totem so she can pass more and keep healing herself :^)

Fuck off, she was shit-tier for a too long and I still used her because she was my first 5*
Linmay still exist

>New Stones (2 types each for Basic and Unique)

For uniques was expected, JP has 2 new slots for each but they aren't revealed.

but if you use silla you get to use her ace

Is that a translation error? Didn't the japanese stones offer 2 basic and 2 rare stones for each color?

Silla ace is not needed when you have Duran and 25 DR from ghost stats :^)

2 new unique stones for each element?
I don't have enough gold for this, user.

That's probably it but we're getting 2 new uniques for every element as well along with 4 new regular stones (2 normals and 2 rares).

Ardor Pen for my Bora?

The real question is, will Noa/Sam get a fourth stone slot finally? Or even a fifth (assuming they add a fifth slot at 7*)?

I feel like the differential between having 3 stones and 4 is quite a bit greater than the difference between having 4 stones and 5. Just getting that fourth slot for super trained 3 and 4* players would be great.

Guys, it's me, with retarded questions that seem to be good on my mind user.
Another idea
>Niarose in front
Is this retarded or viable at least in theory?

It probably means 2 types for each basic(and with this they mean non unique so rare/normal) and 1 unique.They can't into english so they left out the "a" in front of unique.

What possible use is she up there? She has no line buffs, can't use her active pass, and her most significant self buff will never activate because she can't move forward.

I think her buff only works when she goes to the next line so its retarded

That's the dumbest thing I've read in the last three threads.

Is the game harder than you guys make it out to be or am I just a bad

Most everyone posting here has something like 6 months to 2 years worth of time invested so everything is easy to them.

Both.