youtube.com/watch?v=AnphNbo24oY
youtube.com/watch?v=LAu53AJ_Pyg
youtube.com/watch?v=mOQdEvzDfVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks op now I have to fap

youtube.com/watch?v=AnphNbo24oY

Dark Souls 3 Trolling Symbol of Avarice

>4 guys doing the same thing int he same costume

Please don't shill your shitty videos. Nobody here is going to watch them just because you posted them at the beginning of the thread

why do you keep posting this?

Hes a faggot

>diminishing returns on absorption
>poise working as intended
>fatroll fat as ever while normal roll OP as shit
>split equip load into its own stat
>marginal as fuck benefit per point spent in vit
This is the kind of shit where it makes me question if the developers even fucking played their own game. Heavy armor has diminishing returns and extra armor is negligible, poise doesn't work, fat roll is suicide, and to get all these amazing disadvantages you have to further disadvantage yourself investing in a shitty stat. What fucking part of any of this makes sense?

Does two handing weapons grant you better attack modifiers, or just the 1.5 str?

what did I just watch

Because it is helpful for a boss that is actually hard.

but why are you posting it

Holy shit. That boss uses the Sif attack animations.

because it is the one that people have the issues with and ask about most often

Yes, it grants better modifiers too. Even weapons with little/no STR scaling get better damage per hit 2-handed.

reminder that this video is more interesting than lucifer's webm

youtube.com/watch?v=LAu53AJ_Pyg

This one too
youtube.com/watch?v=mOQdEvzDfVY

Is we dies?

Quick! Someone! Link the Flame!

>tfw everyone hates das3 so they quit playing

what a terrible feeling this is

>retarded backstab bullshit during FGS L1 animation

Why do they allow this? Christ that's so stupid.

Ahhhhhh
Ignorant senpai, finally taken notice have you?

>every time I get invaded by aldrich it's by two of them

Fucking why man?
At least I had a nice shield brawl with the last two guys.

FROM needed yo give loyal spirits a fighting chance to get those covenant items

Is this general also dead?

Playing a non meta character in Dark Souls 1, overlevelling so I can use a ton of different stuff. I really enjoy playing the game this way

Maybe this is how Miyazaki intended us to play.

I really like being able to switch between light and heavy builds at will

It's liberating, ain't it? Of course, the only drawback is that your multiplayer potential drops sharply the higher your level. Unless of course, there's the famed 387 Mile-High Club.

I find that I get consistent invasions in Oolacile Township, Painted World and Anor Londo up through level like 170. And even playing like this, it's rare I reach 150

One of the very few happy stories

completely destroyed

I guess the usual anons are asleep again.

you know there's already a thread, right?

>completely destroyed
W-What?

Is it just me or does Lorthric's prayer set have a bunch of cum stains on it?

ded game

Alva DIES

Stop posting here. Fuck off.

Well, everyone dies. But the story goes that Alva and Zullie lived happily ever after.

>most popular souls game to date
>""""""""""""last""""""""""""""" souls game
>uninspired bloodborne:medieval edition
>no replay value
>no fun
>pvp is hot garbage

Lmaooo

So basically every other souls general. Go fuck off and join your shitty kind.

I wish Tanimura designed it, DaS2 was much better

1st time playing through dark souls 2 sotfs

rate char

>be summon for blue smelty
>host keeps trying to use sorceries on it
I can see why he needs 3 summons to beat this boss.

Is magic considered disgraceful in Demon's Souls?

The Tower Knight was a walk in the park thanks to Soul Arrow. The dogs were harder.

Even DSP struggled to clear DS using a magic only build with help from his stream chat faggots so its not entirely idiot proof

Play whatever you find is most fun. Some parts will be easier, some probably harder

Why does that asshole get the cute witch GF?

I want to cup Heysel's mouth through her crown as I fuck her until she starts squirming in panic of suffocation, only knowing relief when she knows release!

_____lewd__________

Holy FUCK. This "Manhunter O'Harrah" NPC is a fucking god with the bow.

First of all, what bow is that, and what fucking ammunition is he using?

NPC ammunition

It hits like a truck and doesn't run out

How do you win Dragon Shrine
Even if I ignore mace nigga the phantom at the top of the steps rapes me

>walk through crucifixion woods embered, always play solo
>mfw invaded by 2 watchdogs and 1 regular invader while giant crabs try to rape my face
>mfw I invade it's always myself versus host and 2 buttbuddies without fail

he looks like someone who bench pressed to get girls, but then realized his face and personality where still shit

why does seath one shot me even when wearing full havels

havent played ds3 so idk if ur in that game, but Dark Souls 1 seath is very easy.

Don't wear havels for any boss, ever, maybe 4 kings on NG+ but still...

If ur fighting version 1 seath he 1 shots u for story reasons

if version 2 seath, destroy crystal and get good

>tfw wear full havels 24/7 in every dark souls game

That's cute as fuck.

Havel def. got a large set buff in DaS2 not sure about 3

Anyone wanna help me with Four Kings?
PS3
SL48

>no Darksword buffs
>just a fucking BUGFIX
fuck you fromsoft you fucking HACKS

The defense of the set in DaS2 is like the poise of the set in DaS1 in terms of overpoweredness.

Havel's should be much better in DaS3, in my opinion. Full set provides a very mediocre amount of damage reduction compared to other armor. What's interesting is that is still provides the most poise, although this is kind of a moot point since poise, as it is currently, is fairly useless as far as we know. Smough being higher defense is 100% bullshit.

It really should weigh ~15 units more total across the 4 pieces, but provide 40% all physical defense base, before RoSP+2.

As it stands, DaS3's havels is definitely the lightest redinition of all the sets, but also the weakest. Armor in general in DaS3 doesn't help as much as it used to. More damage is soaked up by high defense rather than absorption, especially at exorbitantly high levels.

An entire patch just to correct my fag ass from being pumped full of cum. Couldn't they find something else to fix along with this, or is the DLC close?

>it's another "aldrichfag/dogfag turns against the red while the host runs off to summon backup" episode

I fucking hate this episode.

i blame it on the metashitters and pve linearity
but mostly the metashitters

if you want to twink invade do four kings by yourself pussy

Just make a char named "ffsKillHostNotMe"

Four Kings is easy m8

>Every souls game pvp experience has just been people abusing the fuck out of whatever is broken at the time
DaS1 had the fog ring and demon spear spam
DaS2 had leo ring instakill builds and hexes before they got turned into shit
and now we have DaS3 with running katana attacks
Dont know why pvp is praised so much when it is so garbage

Do Four Kings do pure magic damage? I don't have Havel's yet.

no they do physical, the only magical damage is the purple shit

They have pure magic attacks and split melee/magic attacks. Stone set and Crest shield worked for me

yeah it would be much more fun if everyone played with straight swords that deal 180 damage per hit

the whole game is easy unless you're doing some spicy ng+7 clean start permagravelord aggro run

It would be best if From used DaS1 mechanics and just disabled backstabbing on player opponents who aren't using items, as well as making infinite combos end by eventually knocking enemies out of reach or knocking them down to the ground.

>pvp is praised so much
where? actual "fair" pvp is shit in these games. invasions have always been about being a dick to the host, it's the fighting game rejects who try to make the game something it's not and then complain it's not balanced properly

>Killed a 4 gank squad
>Xbox record that
>See video
>Sound Only
A reason to move to PC this year

your weapon has a chance to immediately break in combat depending on its max durability

fixt pvp forever.

Why the fuck can bitch hosts resummon their bitch phantom friends after they've fucking died? 3vs1, fuck around with them for like 15 mins, kill his bitch boys with the enemies' help, he just fucking summons them back. Pussies eventually got tired and went into Pontiff, rather than 3vs1. This fucking community, man.

That game is called Skyrim aka R1

>farming sunlight medals for the trophy

That's retarded.

This punishes players who skillfully use crystal weps

so is dark souls pvp lmfao

is completely fucking right.

these games are 100% dogshit because people only use what's good instead of what they like. they only want to win. they don't want fun because they have this perverted idea in their heads that they can only have fun if they win

stupid faggots

sunlight medals are the easiest to farm after shekels
>asking for more rng outside drops
>we already have bosses with rng move selector
NO, SHUT THE FUCK UP

What? Are you saying that you'd press R1 with a Large Club when you can 1HR2 instead? Are the pokes of the BSS not the reason you'd use the weapon? Aren't the reasons that you don't use R2s in PvP so much is that it was so easy to just circle around and backstab someone, and since backstabbing is removed, the main reason not to R2 would be gone as well?

No.
You need thirty and I haven't gotten a single one in the last half hour despite equipping all the drop rate increasing items.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Farming For Medals Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Place A Sign Down For A Boss Like Nigga Invade As A Gold Haha

i blame damnnohtml for fucking up everything

we wouldn't have as many cardcaptors or passive-reactive fuckers if it wasn't for him

I really wish that all metashit just gets pounded into obscurity by the nerfbat every other week.

Aysymmterical balance in a pvp system like this is almost impossible. Eventually there'll just stop being good shit, and everyone will resort to using whatever is least weak.

LOL why would I want GKFB when Chaos Bed Vestiges exists like wtf hello???

Its better for pvp AND pve

even if they nerfed card captor, would people actually stop using it? it would still have retarded range so the only thing that would change is that passive players would take more time to kill you

some sort of update just installed on my ps4 for ds3. any idea what's goin' on with it?

Of course they would.

Man I hardly fucking ever see anybody using dark swords anymore, and refined 40/40 only got a 9 AR nerf.

A weapon that swings as fast and eats as little stamina as the ccs should be nerfed into fucking oblivion. 465 AR is absolutely goddamn ridiculous. Bring that shit down to like 415 or something, where ALL cs/kat/ss/ts should be.

red pill me on balder side sword

it's a conspiracy by the juice aka the estus

r1 sucks. dont use it.

good for buffs

Dark sword is useless against good players, it has useless R2s and a useless weapon art for a SS, it's a pve weapon.

415 AR would still be too much for a curved sword, heck, iirc not even sharp falchion/storm curved sword reach 400 AR

>no stealth changes
fuck you too from

i want a souls PC FC bf