/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- The final Splatfest, Callie vs Marie, has been announced for all regions, starting July 22 at 2:00 am. PT and lasting until July 24, 2:00 am. PT.
- Watch the Squid Sisters' latest live performance at Japan Expo here! youtube.com/watch?v=rt5cnCywVrI
- From July 30-31, the tournament Squid Storm will be held in Chicago, and will be streamed! Check out the details here: smash.gg/tournament/squidstorm-2016/details
- The Squid Sisters' new album, Live in Makuhari, has been released! See the tracklist here: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-live-in-makuhari-cd-full-tracklist/

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

smash.gg/tournament/squidstorm-2016/details
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job, no cancerous Discord in OP.

10/10

Why does it matter? You don't have to click on it.

It takes discussion away from the threads and encourages circlejerking and shitposting from the Discord people.

Teeny tiny suction cups!
Goodnight /ink/

It was more because all the news was gone and 'editions' are stupid

Also why is there arts of Callie killing Octolings but not of Marie killing Octolings its not fair

Barely, the last thread was the same as any other thread. And it's also a good resource for any other new comers into the general that want to play with others.

You still don't have to click on it they will probably post their link anyway

Last thread didn't have a Discord link either. Stop trying to force it in the OP. We never needed it when the thread moved lightning fast, and we certainly don't need it now.
>it's also a good resource for any other new comers into the general that want to play with others
No.

how fast will this thread get deleted.

That actually looks pretty solid, good work

>'editions' are stupid
this

>Marie killing Octolings
I think it is related with thier respective weapons, who do you think is going to get more execution pics, the melee user (roller) or the stealthy sniper?

I'm not. I'm just not sure why your so opposed to having a simple link in the OP that no one even pays attention to. Except for people who actively hate the discord. Don't you want people to play with others in Splatoon?

>its a "Discord is bad. No, discord is good" episode
just post the link and if you dont care ignore it, if you care use it and shut up, we dont need to make drama of this again

Then what was the point of making a new thread when there was another one that already existed?

We don't need a discord to """""play the game"""".

Does anybody want to Squad in about an hour?

Sure in about 10 minutes. NNID?

Hnnng Marie's cute and soft and small and underrated tentacles.

im not OP so I dont know, I was going to roll with the other one if necessary

I won't be ready for quite a while longer than that, but go and add 'Twhynot' if you like.

Threadly reminder that waifuposting is not allowed.

I already have you added. I hope we can find a fourth... I hope the callie fag can join

Don't use the word fag. It's offensive.

I know you're joking but on Veeky Forums 'fag' has become a suffix.

I'm just speaking the truth
call me truthfag

Welp, done with rhythm heaven
Thumb is tired... too many "ok's"
Might as well work on my drawing cause...
I actually never done anything to it
But after I look for my Squid hat

We may be on Veeky Forums, but we don't have to be 4channers. We are /ink/

Chargers subs replaced with pistol sidearms when? Or a knife?

if you say so, dude

Is that game any good?

More art of Marie unsure how to react as her tentacles are admired pls.

Awww. Please.

I say it's pretty good, it's frustrating sometimes when you cant get the right Rhythm but they let you pass by with a small price.
You should try the demo first though, and it's $30 if you havent found out.

Eh, I'll check it out. I've heard good things about it.

I want a Charger that has an Inkbrush attachment to the other side so you can flip it around and either snipe or brushie people

i will be available to squad! i am very excited to finally be able to be in a group of four. haven't done it in a while.
is some guy trying to launch a hate campaign against me now

>From July 30-31, the tournament Squid Storm will be held in Chicago, and will be streamed! Check out the details here: smash.gg/tournament/squidstorm-2016/details
fuck off

Don't worry, translatoranon. We will never hate you for your such a great content creator!

Probably the same person ranting that there's no game discussion instead of actually discussing the game.

>is some guy trying to launch a hate campaign against me now
I have a feeling they're making an attack on all of /ink/, not just its artists or its users.

considering it was big enough to get promoted by the official tumblr, i think it's worth mentioning

No you fuck off. This is completely fine. The discord however is cancer.

you're right because at least here there's game discussion
oh wait you faggots can't even discuss the game

Did that user that was talking about getting IDs for this thread ever mention anything about it again? What did the mods say about it? I'd love to see it.

You're right, I guess we can't. You'd better go not discuss games somewhere else then.

I sent moot an email about it and he told me to fuck off.

That's because there's literally nothing to discuss about the game. Everything has been done to death. It's best to just post your favorite idol.

thanks user even if you're joking
they're posting specifically my posts, though

I love Woomy!

try chink moot

eta on the squad?

this will be the cast of the squid sisters after this splatfest

i'm sorry, but... those bodies look kind of gross
those hips look nasty, and that butt doesn't even look nice
which is a shame, because the artist has a nice style, and we need more bunny squid sisters
stop

>implying Callie won't be run out of town after the trouncing she's going to get worldwide

what are you GAY?

>That's because there's literally nothing to discuss about the game. Everything has been done to death
It's at this time when it's natural to just talk about another favourite game in their general. Instead of hanging around here bumping this thread out of a need for a general to NOT DIE.

>other favorite game
but user... I don't know what else to play ;_;

How do you make your account un-private?

Spot the fag.

Those hips are too bony.

If fags know proper anatomy, then go fags.

are... bumpy hips considered attractive?

i haven't been on /ink/ for quite some time
is it better or worse
actually i don't care, because it's the only home i know anymore

most days i just feel like killing myself
probably would have done it already if it weren't for sploon
it's basically the only thing that keeps my mind off of how fucking horrible this world has become

Ow the edge

I didn't sign up for these feels. I just want to be a kid and a squid

FUCK
THE
ZINK
SPLATLING

CUNTS

still waiting on the squad...
iktf
well, probably not the "sploon saved my life" part

That's way worse.

People still use the Zink Mini? I legit can't remember the last time I fought with or against a Zink user. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any of the minis recently.

I was using it today.

It's fun.

Not them but /ink/ talked me out of suicide once.

yeah i know, i really don't like being "that guy"
but i'm just in a real fuckin bad spot in my life right now
and the rest of the world just seems to be falling apart so quickly
i feel like a foreigner in my own country now

sploon's good at making me feel a bit better though
something about the colors, or the music, or something, i don't know

I gave a retarded kid some tips and now he's S+

Weird. All I see Splatling-wise is the Remix and Custom Hydra. It's like all the other Splatlings have disappeared.

Do me a solid and DIE IN A FIRE

sorry you feel that way, but it was the first picture i thought of when i wanted a squid sister picture with nice hips
hope you feel better, user
remember that /ink/ should not be considered an exception to a world without happiness - rather, it should be evidence that such positivity still exists.

Okay, let's get that Squad going. Someone else will have to make it though since I've no idea how to make my account un-private.

open your friends list, press minus, open settings, change privacy
i read that's how you change it, hope it works

>tumblr
Yep. Fag confirmed.

They're not hard to find. In my opinion the Squid Sisters have some of the nicest hips of any video game character.

Oh of course, the friends list. I was looking under system settings and NNID settings, fuck, thanks user.

no problem, i'll get on now
you're hosting, right?

Sure thing.
How many people want to/are able to play? Twin? Quad?

let me know when it's up, user. I got a new router. let's hope that my Wii U connection issues were because of my old shitty router, and not because my Wii U's WiFi card is fried or something.

well, there seem to be there of us on right now. if there isn't a fourth, you two can just twin

i hope we can quad, one guy always gets left out

It's just that not all of us are S Rank, and a Tri-Squad is effectively suicide.
Seriously that's what it tells you when you go to start one.

twin
now
I'm probably shit now anyway, since I probably haven't played ranked in over a month not that I was ever great to begin with

in that case, anyone else want to squad with us?

i feel bad, you never get to squad with us and give up your spot ;-;
i can let you guys squad too, you know...

Okay, Twin is up. Hopefully a fourth Squid will join soon.

Two Dynamos and a Luna; never had a chance.

>arowana
>carbon
ive made a mistake

We just got the same teammates again, dead game, huh?

twin squads have always been like that.

>5 kill streak securing us the splatzone
>we still lose
suffering

You kicked severe ass there.

>clantags