/owg/ - Overwatch General

PUREST GIRL EDITION

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>Ana "Legacy" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/xocfwsnx
exhentai.org/g/595680/07dd9caa5e/
masteroverwatch.com/
masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/darkcaedus-1438
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hana song

its time
post you're:
>age
>rank
>best hero
>worst hero
>sickest play you ever made

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT

clyp.it/xocfwsnx
In case you missed it, Blizzard added a line for Reinhardt when he charges people off of cliffs. It's pretty great.

They also added a "Deflect this!" line for when Reinhardt pins Genji.

hype hype.

>join game
>attack
>first picks are hanzo and genji

How is it even possible to be this autistic? Does this post count include posts on all blizz forums, or just OW?

Execute Order 76

Fucking finally. You have one fucking job; make new threads. Don't make me wait again or there'll be problems. Got it? Good.

xth for healsluts

DVA ONLINE

I'm guessing you're underage

can't see shit
someone enhance this

>join game
>attack
>first picks are Hanzo and Widow

Ok, that's pretty great.

Wish I had an image of an all-76 victory screen so I could post "Begun the clone wars have" or something

But I don't

Kill yourself

I know mate and I can't wait.
Speaking of D.Va thank fuck her ult is getting a second shaved off its detonation timing.

its you again
you got me back for earlier
next time you wont be so lucky

And we have a new sniper hero dropping soon.

Get ready for a whole new wave of sniper spam

Is this implemented in PTR or live? Or was it just datamined

name:spumoni
background/looks: Italian chef who is roughy the girth of Roadhog but shorter. he wears typical Italian chef outfit and big chef hat.
Primary weapon: pizza frisbee
primary fire: pizza frisbee behaves like a boomerang returning once a target is hit. if a target is not hit it takes longer to return.
alt fire: before the pizza begins its arch backwards you have the ability to explode it midair dealing burn damage to enemies hit in the radius this adds a five second cooldown or "bake time" before he can obtain another pizza.
1st ability: spumoni pulls out a spatula and summons marinara sauce to fly in an arching pattern into the air. the sauce that does not hit a target will puddle on the ground and last for three seconds. enemies hit by the sauce or walk over the puddle obtain a "too spicy for me!" debuff. the debuff has their abilities behave erratically in an "inspector gadget" sense. where a random ability from a random hero will pop up instead. any of those abilities used have 50% effectiveness
2nd ability "hats off to the chef": spumoni blows a cone of rosemary and garlic powder in front of him. any enemies hit by this receive a blinding effect.
ultimate "rigatoni for the masses": spumoni channels for two seconds. once the channel is complete massive amounts of rigatoni explode from his body. any rigatoni that doesn't impact with an enemie behaves like hanzo scattershot. enemies hit recieve damage plus a bleeding effect.

thank you

>>people still think ana and sombra are different people

"Jeff Kaplan: Well, we’ve been teasing Sombra for a very long time. The interesting part was we then put a tease in for Ana in Temple of Anubis. Because people were so hot on the Sombra trail, they assumed that that tease for Ana was actually Sombra. That was the fascinating part of watching how that all played out. Sometimes, people’s obsession with being on the trail gives them a little bit of tunnel vision."

>people who still think they aren't

What time are updates actually applied?
Probably like 2 am or some shit, right?

When Ana drops literally everybody is going to pick her instantly for a while.

I believe it's been put into PTR, but the lines were datamined.

Mach T or T.Racer?

Yeah, generally very early in the morning (or late at night, however you look at it)

I think the last "big" update dropped at like 4am Pacific time

That's not the worst part. The worst part is that hanzo's hitboxes are being nerfed

Those hanzos will be THAT much more useless

Should Genji get reworked? He's a character that's literally based on the fact that you're not going to go anywhere near the objective. He's a great character if you know how to play to his strengths but you can only play him if your team already has decent support and tanks.

tfw you get a end card as RoadHog for a pathetic 40% hook accuracy after a bad game.
Why give me an end card just to humiliate me?

Yes it does, actually, since i have 3 posts total and i only posted in Diablo3 forums.

Anyone of you fine gentlemen happen to have the source on this?

What do you guys think?

>Name
Hive
>Appearance
Shaved head. Rugged features. Cybernetic torso and arms with chambers crawling with mechanical insects. Wearing a black and yellow sleeveless duster, open. Brown pants. Silver codpiece and boots.
>Class
Offense
>Primary weapon
Bee swarm: Projectile. Semi-automatic. Slight tracking. Deals damage over time.
>Weapon Alt (If any)
Swarm Funnel: Fires constant stream of bees forward in a cone.
>Skill one
Kicking the Hive(passive): When hit, all enemies nearby are attacked for 20 damage
>Skill two
Collecting: Projectile drones gather pickups(armor/health)
>Skill three
Call up robot ants from the ground to immobilize enemies in area
>Ultimate
Bee-st Mode: Envelopes self in swarm of bees, growing larger and faster, losing all attacks/skills, replaced with strong melee, gains 500 armor. Remains in this form until armor is depleted.

If Blizzard asked you to make a new legendary skin for your favorite hero, what would it be?
I want a circus strongman outfit for Zarya. Without changing her hair, obviously.

Flankers have a place in the meta, they just need to dis-incentivize people picking multiple flankers to the detriment of the team

>people will be fighting over Ana for at least a week
>at some point, probably more than once, I'll have multiple Ana on my team because the ones who picked her want to spite each other

He's a very delicate balance between completely fucking broken and totally useless.
I think his current glass cannon design is as close as he will get to balanced.

A useless teammate is a useless teammate.

Instalocking Genji, Hanzo, and Widow are just warning signs.

>Age
>Rank
Bad
>Best hero
Roadhog or Lucio
>Worst hero
Mei
>Sickest play
Charging an enemy Reinhardt and Mercy off a cliff at the same time. Enemy Zenyatta walked off the edge trying to avoid me.

Also

>Name
Ó Fiachra
>Looks
White man, medium length red hair, mutton chops, wearing futuristic body armor underneath open leather jacket, techy looking gauntlets over sleeves, has one of those saiyan scouter things S76 Origins skin has. Has manacled on belt and a baton/billy club available for melee
>Class
Defense(?)
>Weapon Primary
Concussion Carbine: Projectile, impact radius+knockback, no damage, automatic, 20 rounds
>Skill one
Cluster Grenade: 6-second cooldown, projectile, impact radius slightly larger than Pharah's missiles/Junkrat's grenades, 120 damage, bonus damage to trapped/stunned/frozen/pinned enemies
>Skill two
Net Launcher: Projectile, traps/stuns target for 2 seconds, 7 second cooldown
>Skill tree
Toxin Dart: Projectile, blinds target for three seconds and deals 100 damage over five seconds
>Ultimate
Lil Buddy: Targeted, wide burst, pins those caught in burst for four seconds

BRAVO BLIZZARD

It's another "playing music while playing an FPS" edition

Just gotta embrace the meme team and pick her yourself. Sometimes a third person picking a character will force the other ones to change to something else.

>play on Ps4 with m+kb
>play Pharah
>enemy team outright ignores you while you blow them up

I don't see any downtime for Blizzard servers tomorrow which would accompany a large patch. BUT, I just started a background download of 1.8GB

So, I feel like it could happen tomorrow. Based on HotS, there PTRs run for a week before dropping live.

I just played a 6 Hanzo game on the ptr with my buddies. The hitbox nerf didn't even seem noticeable.

Still simble memeometry, still able to cornerpeak kill people. Game had 3 pharahs in it too.

>Age
>Rank
>Best Hero
Pharah
>Worst Hero
Genji
>Sickest play
5 person knock off on Lijiang start.

you could have asked me last thread user

exhentai.org/g/595680/07dd9caa5e/

Unabomber hoodie, moustache and glasses for Junkrat

Keep in mind that the other team is just as likely to suffer from this.

Yukata/Geisha skin for Mei
Opera Viking skin for Zarya The gun can look like one of their Ships

Either beach/summer costumes or swanky dress costumes for dva and meka

N E W SK I N S W H E N
E
W

>big update coming in the next 1-2 days
>ana incoming
>return of mcskill
>mercy's guardian angel/movement during ultimate buffs
>zenyatta becoming a legitimate threat
>d. va actually able to tank
>mfw it's happening

feel with me, family

I got my Mercy winrate from 23% to 29% today.
I think I got dropped into some magical MMR where the flankers are all shit.
Not one of them really tried to single me out ir use their ults just for me.
My teammates even tried to help me a few times.
Is this what fun feels like?

This.

Or you end up with 4 -5 or even an entire stacked team.

It's actually really fun when that happens in my opinion.

Wanderlust Zenyatta. Long, roughspun robe with a hood. More wear and tear on his face and body.

>age
>rank
unranked because I'm old and slow.
>best hero
Reinhardt or Soldier Grampa
>worst hero
Tracer
Charge-pinned an ulting reaper, saving the team in OT in Ilios Lighthouse, giving us the win.

yes this please

EnvyUs.Taimou with aimbot on!

I've been playing Hazno too on PTR and the "nerf" is basically nothing. All that seems to have changed is you get a few less totally bullshit headshots which seems fair

This is the most obvious clip I've ever seen in my 20 years of playing games what the fuck Blizzard?

>exhentai.org/g/595680/07dd9caa5e/

I honestly forgot to. Thanks for this user.

>Based on HotS
cancer
>Based on all blizzard games
ftfy

Since Ana will come in on the same patch as No Hero Stacking, at the very least you'll only have to deal with that in QPs.

>McCree is a sniper again
>mfw I main Pharah

EnvyUs.Taimou with aimbot off!

So everyone (most everyone) is excited about one hero limit...but consider this:

-It's 2016
-We cannot select what game mode to queue into
-We cannot select map to play at any given time or join a server with a set rotation
-We are forced to play crappy maps like Hanamura that somehow passed QA
-This game is all about spam because there's no ammo conservation
-Most maps are nice and large but action takes place in the same choke points
-You realize this game is all about cheesing and ultimate timing trading...no mechanical skill at all
-There's no Capture the Flag or simultaneous Payload push maps
-King of the hill only utilizes 10% of the map space
-One hero limit is oppressive and you can't even play a hero you want. It kills strategy to have multiple heroes because Blizzard can't balance....just like Hearthstone phasing cards out via Standard

XD - Dead game

>buffs to my favorite characters and nerfs for shitty players

>age
>rank
>best hero
Lucio
>worst hero
I'm pretty bad as 76
Pressed 'q' as reaper, once.

Whats he keep shaking for?

>widows at 70+ that dont fucking miss
Fuck is this nightmare its like dealing with aimbots lately

Summer skins when?

Am I shit? Ignore Bastion he was just an experiment and I didn't like it. The 6 you see are the only 6 I play as of now.

Also if you're brave enough post them.
masteroverwatch.com/

how can a man be so bad with mccree holy shit

>want to play 1hero comp
>game will be basically unplayable if everything stays the way it is
im not looking forward to it

when was this

Well, speaking as a game designer it makes perfect sense for a mode designed specifically to test player skill should be randomized. If you're actually good at the game it won't fucking matter what map or game mode you get stuck in.

The issue that you should've already figured out by now is that, well, most of the maps are fucking shit, and as you said, some are broken to the point where it's hard to imagine they made it past QC.

There's also the issue of your team potentially being braindead, but that's going to happen pretty much no matter what in a multi-role non-hard-stat game. Matchmaking is always going to be some degree of shit simply because it's impossible to reasonably collect some of the data.

Regarding the Highlander Limit, I feel like it should've been a cap of 2 players per Hero, instead of 1 only, especially combined with the OT fixes.

>Am I shit
Absolutely, yes.

Is D.va actually good? From the patch notes she just sounds annoying

>he isn't getting the top 500 animated spray next month

About ten minutes ago in matchmaking. He is still talking about it on his stream and making excuses.

masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/darkcaedus-1438

Apparently the fixes have turned her into a legitimate tank now, just just a shitty DPS with slightly higher HP like she was.

And you can actually get multiple kills with her ult now

>tfw so close but can't break the top 700
it's killing me.

>get paid to cheat
How is this allowed?

is that world rank or US rank?

I'm top 200 in US

Have they announced when Ana will be put into the game?

she's worthwhile to play now

however I still will never play her because I despise how slow she is when shooting

can someone explain that to me? why can't d.va move and shoot at full speed? I really can't see that changing much since her damage is suck garbage but it'd make her so much better to play.

nerf her pistol if you gotta in exchange I just don't wanna be a slug

Is it the real Taimou?
Way to go and make you look like a child if that's the case.

Post the contents of the most recent loot box you opened.

>2 player icons
>duplicate Junkrat voice line
>50 overshekels

According to the devs, it's supposed to be a trade-off for the fact that she never has to reload. This is, of course, kinda dumb considering how many drawbacks she gets for not having to press R every few seconds like EVERYONE ELSE IN THE GAME.

>why can't d.va move and shoot at full speed?
Because she has infinite ammo. Most people have to duck out and reload but D.Va can just keep up the pressure at close range.

Because she's so good as chasing and escaping and her DPS is actually pretty good up close. If you could move at full speed while firing she'd be completely broken.

No announcement, but there's a 1.8GB pre-patch download right now, so soon