/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Yare Yare Daze Pirates edition

Old: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>3D2Y part 1 Sugofest 7/19-7/21
>Set Sail for Moria's Mast Mansion 7/19-8/1
>Blackbeard 7/21-7/22
>Wanze 7/19-8/2
>Young Zeff 7/19-7/26
>Morgan 7/19-7/26
>Domino 7/26-8/2
>Kalifa 7/26-8/2
>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-g-pst.html

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>[06/28-07/12] New Film Z Nami and Robin fortnight
>[07/06-07/07] Surprise Pica Raid
>[07/08-07/11] and 07/23-07/26 mini skillup
>[07/15-07/19]bossrush Enel/Doffy/Shiki/Zephyr
>Gild Tesoro raid 7/23
>July fortnights

JP players are cucks

1 Day, 1 Hour, and 45 minutes until.

>three shitty fortnights
>blackbeard not until later

Does this mean it's better to just farm Moria?

>T-bone
>shitty

Both?

The upcoming fortnights, nigger.

My bad. Forgot what day it was and that they were about to change.

T-bone is shittyif you already have SW Shanks

I'll be going for Sunny myself
almost done with water 7 now

But SW Shanks books drop there

You only need one blackbeard for the blackbeard domino team, right?

>But SW Shanks books drop there
Yeah I wish
13 days and not a single one

you just need a max Sunny tbqh

>Putting RCV on Sanji is a great idea!
Tell me again, why is Zeen 'our guy'?

you're fucking lying
ive gotten a book from doing 5 stam you're full of shit

well sanji is a cook so anything meat related is good

Sanji has two fathers while other straw hats don't have any.

Why would I lie about having shit luck? What could I possibly gain from saying that

All of the (You)'s.

>people want zoro
>the fortnight with his book is 4-5 month away

why ?

user I wasn't even expecting to get your (you) but if it's bothering you that much then let's just end the conversation here

you lying
zeen is our boy and he would never say that

So they could already have him.

watch his newest video. and I just saw in his most recent skill up video that he has 40 RCV candies on his 3D2Y Sanji.

is Zoro the strongest strength slasher in the game?

on mobile so I cant really check

For usefulness, yes. Statwise, he loses to story Arlong. Story Arlong will pretty much forever be the highest attack STR Slasher.

Damn, I've been running it the full two weeks with natural stamina and I'm at 19 books. Was originally debating whether to gem or not, but I'm happy with my results without having to spend any.

Hey guys, new chairs?

Luffy has one, Nami has sort of an adopted one, Usopp sort of has one though dunno that he knows him any better than Luffy does his. Not sure about Franky's, didn't they just dump him on Water 7?

Zoro has 3

Oh that Sanji uses his RCV stat to heal every turn as captain, two max RCV+candy'd Sanji will heal for 1204 each turn

Santaryu

hak book wasnt supposed to come out this soon it was supposed to be 3 months from now

because we dont have certain units there are fortnights dropping books from more current sugos there is a chance we will get his book sooner rather than later

>pull in 3D2Y sugo/s
>wait a few months for multipull and a larger RR pool

Decisions decisions

>tfw you spend like 10 gems farming Ivankov to socket Intivankov and end up with 5 Despair/CD/Orbs and only 2 Bind.

Mixed feelings man, farming for a single socket is such a depressing experience, I'm gonna leave him til next time Ivan comes around now.

When/where will Free Spirit teams be needed anyway? Or where do they shine? I still haven't really wrapped my head around the second class thing yet.

>only loses to arlong's ATK by 145-101

I'd say that difference is pretty fucking marginal.

Ok, so I have Mihawk on 22 turns, a base doflamingo and 31 gems. Do I pull or max these guys first?

I'd max before pulling. Pulling with the amount of gems it will take you to max Mihawk, there's no way you'll get something better than a max Mihawk.

Doffy for any content where you need his special desperately like Raids is useless unless his cool down is at least 17 to match max Mihawk and at most 20 otherwise you just can't stall enough. Though without max Mihawk, depending on your box you're going to have a hard time farming Doffy anyway.

Got Log Luffy to farm him with so once I get Alvida and Perona down to manageable specials it should be ez-pz

I'm gonna pull Zoro and Diamante

Does the fastest possible Mingo team use blackbeard, LL/G3 or MC captains?

If only there were some online guides...

Online guide this dick

I know a lot of people liked this scene, and while I am glad we got Godsopp from it, this was pretty fucking stupid
>10 years of oppression halted by a real life version of a screamer

>Not pulling Diamante during 7/11

I know you're posting this to trigger me. Stop.

Sorry posted the wrong image

Is it worth having both versions of Moria, or just the new evolution? I have two copies, and I don't know if I should just use one as a socket.

First evolution for princess turtles, second for general use

when i read it i thought i missed something and went back to check if i missed usop doing something else than doing a stupid face, was seaching for a while until i said fuck it i will get it later and turns out he was just making a dumb face

JUST 23 MORE HOURS UNTL THE SUGO!!!!

Then you'll have no problems m'lady

After this Sugo and blowing my saved gems I'm going to be transferring from an iPhone 5S to a Samsung S7, I hope adjusting to the bigger UI and having different palm feel doesn't fuck with my Perfects.

At least I'll finally be able to tap for barrels but as a level 200+ do I even need to? Probably not, but it'll be nice to have the option.

fuck apple anyway

Storm Pirates bought a S7 Edge and she really likes it but she said the game crashes a lot if you tap too fast to clear dialogue scenes, swipe the skip option for cut scenes too fast or tap fast at the end of a stage to get to the loot window so you might want to take that into consideration. She said it never used to happen on her S4.

Started a Jap Account, ID: 075.377.721. What sockets should I give to SW ACE?

You have 5 sockets. You can give him literally all the good ones.

This.

Map Resistance, Poison Resistance, RCV boost, Auto Heal, Resilience

I'm surprised I actually finished tbone sockets

feels good man

She reviews phones now? Does she have a YouTube channel?

>10 years of oppression halted by one of usopp's various face faults

Sugar confirmed for second biggest jobber in the family behind Dellinger.

I'm not getting the edge anyway, I've seen and felt one and wasn't a fan, plus I'm all about phone cases helping phones survive a drop and the edge cases seem counter intuitive to that on account of them having to leave the edge feature usable.

I actually don't like how big phones are getting in general and I like how I can reach the top left of the iPhone 5S screen with my thumb while holding it in one hand, so hoping I can still use the S7 with one hand comfortably.

Anyone got a cap of Sugar saying she hates anything sausage shaped from a few chapters after?

hot

What did she mean by this?

If you are going to switch to Android I can recommend nexus phones enough. I really love them.

bump
ALL SHALL RETURN TO NOTHING!

she'd better be careful when i bust mine out

She can either grow a penis or make a fist and forearm down there.

It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...

Gem for niggerbeard if Mihawk and Mingo aren't maxed?

If you have the team sure why not.

I'm actually gonna gem for Mihawk since I don't have him maxed yet. I'll be hemming for Mingo too

How the fuck are you supposed to farm Alvida with the new conditions?

Yeah I wanted a Nexus for ages, but a Microsoft phone for even longer, but they have absolutely no app support and I'm getting such a good deal on this S7 that I can't really pass it up, I wasn't planning on upgrading at all but this deal came along

Should I go for autoheal or matching orbs on the Intkov?

I'm thinking I'm primarily going to use him on Log Luffy teams so it's questionable if it's even worth it. Literally everyone over at the stupid treasure cruise reddit tries to force the auto heal meme

what do you guys think

Don't forget to use all your gems before transferring your account.

Uh oh...

>Emporio Healing Hormone: Removes poison, reduces damage received by 50% for 2 turns, recovers 13x character's RCV in HP at the end of each turn for 2 turns

>recovers 13x character's RCV in HP at the end of each turn for 2 turns

Why would you put autoheal on a unit that has a special that will heal you 8866 at max RCV?

Who's good to pull this sugo?
I'll have sixty fruits

All of the 3D2Y units are pretty useful in their own way

>there are people who don't think fight together is a god-tier opening

>implying someone not retarded gives a shit about openings

bump

I'm sort of glad half stam is over.

Same.

Bump

BUILT

Is that storm pirates? :o

Based Bamco