EVE Online General /eog/

Svipuls and ECM edition.

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Soon, new shekels madness with cerebral free SP and stuff snek themed.
>Did you forget to do your dailies?
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks Supers and Titans: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks, AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, Rorqual rework
>Summer: citadel iterations + contracts
> Alliance Tournament 14 Announced community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/signup-and-rules-atxiv/

Past:
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/kill/55175761/
youtube.com/watch?v=06SgkN1C16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jamyl Sarum

ecm is fine

YOU LITERALLY CAN't DO ANYTHING

YEAH YOU LITERALLY CANT EVEN BREATHE WHILE YOU'RE ECM'D LOOK AT BIG MIKER HE GOT ECM'D IN HIS SHIP AND NOW HES DEAD BECAUSE THE HOSPITAL COULDN'T SAVE HIM BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY PLAYING POKEMON GO AND RAN OUT OF REVIVES.

>POKÉMON GO

>ecm is broken

Just remove ecm and let cal/gal share damps. They already share hybrids so who cares.

That would have been a cool idea if there was a hotkey or something to reconnect to drones

he should be fired for that tweet alone

He should be fired for using twitter.

you guys should be fired from Veeky Forums

It was nice knowing you Veeky Forums

tfw you almost awox your own fleetmate
twice

just end it all

story

>he is in a corp

was shooting citadel
bored and fucking around, shot dude when i mean to cycle launchers on the citadel (1/3 armour)
then later
citadel blows up while I have everything hidden (ctrl-f9 and first person mode, racing around the citadel, fight me) and i cycle guns on a confessor I had locked for mystery reason (into structure)

neither died though so i guess its ok

totally new player here, just did the tutorial stuff

when should i start trying to get a new ship and stuff, the pastebin wasn't super helpful for non-pvp

Any time you like.

So I assume the tutorial gave you a destroyer of some kind so you can really start there. Level 2 missions give pretty good rewards and they're doable in your destroyer

It did not give me a destroyer or anything else.

oh shit, I thought it did

Did you do the Advanced Military missions? I think it gives you one there

I saw nothing about that, just listened to the bitch until she said "That's all I got, peace."

oh well what ever

You can train into your new ships when ever you feel. You should have the ability to fly a frigate and destroyer so you can buy a destroyer any time you want, equip 8 of those frigate guns on it and go to town.

you have to coninue by finding a career agent. youre supposed to have picked a career path at that point, but the tut alone hardly makes one able to make a wise decision here. just watch one of the eve meme videos we throw around and then decide what you want to do

ah, that looks promising

the career agent menu is pretty tough to find if you only vaguely know what you're looking for

so any thoughts on amarr ships from you guys?

still haven't decided on what i want to be doing yet, but I was looking at the drone ships and that seemed pretty neat

>tfw 20k ehp hyperspatial wreathe

>gif
>2016

>webm
>180*170

Webm is only good for high resolution stuff or anime. Literally nothing wrong with reaction gifs.

>OK we need to warp off we're not winning
>POINTED
>goodbye user

Post some EVE webms niggers.

dude wreathe lmao

>Kill an angel with a rookie ship

hunter is cute!

Does getting donated game time on an account show up in the api of that account?

Hi, awoxer! :)

What did CCP break this time?

someone post the faction cap battery

good idea user

Tiericide of missile skills when?As an example, why does rockets and light missiles need to be separate skills when small rails and small blasters are just under small hybrids?

>>>wsg/1195026

can you link correctly please

also can someone drawn sansha-chan in ms paint

steiner go and stay go

but thats AB

I never got wtf does that fist mean? Same in command processors.

>Warp Scrambler
>II

>giving a single fuck about inner sphere affairs

Coolest crystal

blue/yellow power

>she is a filthy clanner babby scum

>stabber

Not Reyni, doesn't have a disgusting subhuman nose ring.

R8

>There are people who unironically enjoy exploration.

>made a contract for a rigged Rokh for 240M
>a Russian haggles in a broken English with me for 230M
>tell him it's a contract
>he raises to 235M
>tell him it's a contract
>he rage-quits the convo

>russian

scorpion

snek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>own rorqual
>put on public contracts for 2.5b
>faggot tries to haggle me for 1.8b
>tell them to fuck off
>someone else buys it the next day
>mfw

>tfw literally never haggle.

Nice hacked rom, faggot.

zkillboard.com/kill/55175761/

top kek

Did the launcher shit itself again?

>plate + rep

Thats the least shit thing on that fit.

>try fitting a navy bs
>remember that pirate bs are better and cheaper
>kill self irl

fleet tempest

What's an explorer fit that can survive being attacked by a random Astero?

a Warp Drive Active fit

>flying unskinned ships

I wish torps were fucking usable but they aren't. Hell can anyone think of anything torps ARE good for that aren't stealth bombers?

before ccp nerfed the visual effects they used to be good for looking cool

They used to be AoE which was their primary advantage. CCP removed this because what fucking ever.

If you could shoot a torpedo and damage other shit around it, they'd be super useful for clearing drones off a ship or hitting frigs that are hugging other ships

to be fair that is fucking retarded, most people just want them to be like other weapons except not garbage

Sure it was gimmicky but it was literally the only reason people used them.

AHAHAHA YOU JUST GOT PRANKED BRO ROFLLLLLLL

cyka blyat
youtube.com/watch?v=06SgkN1C16s

>rattlesnake
>for belts
>not havens or sanctums

problem is missiles as a whole are a braindead offensive system. you just pew shit and the only variable is the sig radius and speed. You literally can't make tropedoes or higher tier missiles better because there is just no room to make them worse in other aspects.

the only thing you could do is make them travel super slow but still apply well - which is a shite mechanic as well

fuck missiles mane

Watch the video.

slow travel time is a shit meme, but other than that missiles are ok. some are too good some are too bad

torps have less range than HAM's