Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2243 - Kek is a literal Egyptian God of Chaos Edition
Last thread: YGOPro (Windows): drive.google.com/open?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zclhuTktCVWNNdWc
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM

● DN was a browser-based, manual simulator.
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● There exist other automated simulators such as Devpro and Salvation which have different features but tend to be buggy.

Useful Links:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with a wealth of information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Comprehensive Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Hypergeometric/Probability calculator)

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: 20th Rival Collection (July 21st)
●OCG: Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers (August 6th)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)

●TCG: Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack (July 22nd)
●TCG: The Dark Illusion (August 5th)
●TCG: Dragons of Legend: Unleashed (August 19th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

BEFORE asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Read the cards please.
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● Remember to playtest and try suggestions before you trash them, even if someone recommends a weird tech choice. You don't know everything.
● READ. THE. CARDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kTb2r4V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>holy shit, I was being a stupid fuck all the time, i guess I'll make a compromise so I don't look as stupid

fuck off, there's nothing wrong with netdecking and we went through this shit since ages ago

gibe frog techs

>pol memes
Please.

>There's nothing wrong with stealing ideas and having no skill

Something is wrong with you mate.

proturprotu

Waifu.

>reposted for new thread

quillbolt guy here, i love this chaos.

ive tested the OCG frog builds, they're ok i guess, way less potential to OTK, but rescue rabbit at 3 helps a shit load.

ive made tweaks to my own build, like adding more spells and removing the ice barriers for slime jr, and it works out nicely, except for the whole cant summon non-water monsters with slime jr, that fucking blows.
added psychic kappa just to have another xyz target when under that restriction.

quillbolt stays, jr is another tuner, so if i dont end up using his special summon ability or he stays on the field until next turn (because for some reason i didnt instantly xyz with him), i can abuse quillbolt.

Xth for Ancient-Eyes Gear Dargon

Could Ninjas work well with Card of Demise? They use a lot of Trap Cards and are able to make plays on the opponent's turn.

Good engineer vs. Bad engineer.copypasta

I know someone has it, post it for me, I need to get something to eat

please stop before you make a fool out of yourself again

XTH FOR EVIL YUYA

Deck building isn't engineering. Deck building is art.

>deckbuilding is art

I take it back, you're not retarded, you're insane

Be sure to include this in every OP from now on.
Trips active: Valkyrie, Vorcia, pepsicola, Mariomon, King, swamp man, Getter Emperor, Tripfag with Eyes of Blue, NumbersHunter, Evolkaiser, Marzepan, Aquarii Wave, RD4, Diamante, Umehara, DJ Update Guy, Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Non-trips but may as well be trips tier: Raita, fallguy, empolemew, Iron Core, ManualZion, Narue, me ;)

RIP tier: hippityhoopla, Mr.Vet Sr, scorpion404, Nerffie, neodasus, accel, Blu_Switch, Jmex, joeyjoey, AtmosX, Bboyspiral, Edgar, CDMprompt, Yami Kaiba

You are literally creating something on a blank canvas from nothing. You aren't following an instruction manual.

He's autistic with a special snowflake mentality, just ignore him.

>yfw ancient gears get tons of support because of yuya

I'm dead you fucking retard.

add to the list that anonymous is dead

Shut up Quadrant 4

literally 3/4ths of the "active" ones are dead

How is this supposed to work exactly ?

I thought swamp man died

>still not on the list
Damnit.
Fucking pepsicola got on the list and not me? I post way more often than he does, and I've been here longer.

discord.gg/kTb2r4V

Don't forget Regal.

XTH for waifus

I really like this card's totally legit translated name.

The Frog engine makes Treatoad naturally, the R4 engine makes Treatoad via Bahamut. R4 engine helps cover what the R2s can't do easily (like The Lightning), all are water monsters (discards for Swap Frog, most are Salvage targets, and are Moray targets alongside triple Cupidity for consistency), half the deck is spells that are find being banished by Cupidity. The R4 engine is small, but Bubbleman is highly searchable. It's the most consistent Treatoad Turbo deck I've tried, and I've tried a lot.

>boobs
Get this disgusting garbage away from me.

It better be called Andy.

We're not that lucky unfortunately

Andy, the Click Gear Reactor Dragon

>people think its ok to netdeck
You ever wonder why the fuck the top 8 aren't exactly the same netdecked decks?
Because netdecking alone isn't enough for you to become less shit. You have to know how to play the deck, when to reslond to what and practice with it until its burned into your mind. Only losers netdeck. You people are pathetic. Don't even get me started on the banlist differences and the fact we don't even have every card available loke Japan, as well as the TCG helmet mentality where any faggot is desperate to draw or setup a floodgate or negation. You want to know the truth? You faggots don't know to respond to plays. The moment you get disrupted, you quit like the shitters you are because you rely on your opponent not doing anything other than knowing how to play around them. YOU'RE ALL SHITTERS /dng/. Can't wait to see this board cry when Strike gets hit.

>Marzepan
uhh you need to update that list

Eh, it'll free to space in my deck for more varied cards. I only run Strike because everyone else runs Strike.

wow

so I was right, the antinetdeck faggot is also the "le OCG doesn't matter" faggot

I'm ashamed that I took you seriously

That's not what that faggot Irish guy says on his video

I will update next time I post it

why would you ruin perfect traps and stick disgusting lumps of fat onto their perfect flat chests? you disgust me, you waste of organic matter

Are you retarded?

All this tripfag circlejerking has to stop.

Nope. That's not me dude.

Strike isn't even that good. Warning is better.

Of course he is.

just filter diamante

Here for setdek petdek, Subterrors and Spyrals when and Frog memes
Post Froppy

Abyss Actors are neat, if only for Rise of the Dark Ruler. Hope the effect doesn't change too much

judgment isn't even that good, scolding is better

What are some recommended cards for Glad Beasts, besides the obvious Bestiari?

no I am late to the party.

No more ygopro updates? The OPs link seems pretty old.

What are you crying about now?

gb hunter

Why am I rip?

Scolding isn't even a card, authority is better

>/dng/ never won worlds
>they also only netdeck
Haha what a coincidence am I right?

Dark Hole isn't even that good of a card, Raigeki is better.

Anyone have any predictions for the banlist?

>trying to make a meme image of your own match
Jesus Christ

what's the point of keeping the name /dng/

You know that you can find images where they actually are chicks instead of doing these half-assed shops, right? There may not be as many as the trap ones, but they are out there.

you did it backwards user

>Hoban is shit at the game
>Hoban netdecks
Gotta be a coincidence, right?

Honestly? I expect them to kill the current meta, while letting stuff like Towers and Construct back into the game. I personally want Brionac, but something something degenerate loops.

Easier to search for people that aren't keeping up with every single thread.
What's the point of changing the name?

>Hoban netdecks
Too bad he wasn't following the OCG and scrubbed out like an idiot in the Nekroz format.

where'd you find this one? I generally look at pixiv

Dark Hole isn't even that good of a card, Lightning Vortex is better.

dueling network isn't a thing anymore

it's like refusing to use the name CIA for what was once known as the OSS

Dueling network isn't even that good of a service ygopro is better

Dark Hole isn't even that good of a card, Torrential Tribute is better

>Im going to compare a high federal organization to a web based free card game simulator

In most ways, yes. I will give DN credit for not having a shitty spectator mode.

>trying
you mean succeeding

you also got my trip wrong

I actually prefer Dark Hole because it's more versatile.
I'm also too poor for Raigeki which doesn't help.

He was talking about the movie character.

How about this meme build of Frogs?

TELL ME ABOUT DARK LAW
WHY DOES SHE WHERE THE MASK?

Those idea behind those images is that they're people reacting to something they saw you retard, not bragging about something they did.
God damn you are an embarrassment.

Have some respect for the dead, you fuckin kid!

I literally just did that you fucking retard
if you're not going to contribute then don't post you shitter

but i like bragging about what i did

>she

>dueling network isn't a thing anymore
And? What purpose does changing the name serve?

Jesus fuck, just go back to whatever subReddit you crawled out of.

I downloaded YGOpro from the OP and it keeps saying it can't parse the server. It doesn't even let me do AI. I click start and nothing happens. I thought you said it still worked.

Yes I know, that makes you an embarrassing faggot.

How the fuck is not caring if strike gets hit bait? I'd personally want to see all the Solemns at 1.

no

>Yes I know, that makes you a based god

thanks user

Why isn't every Monarch/Kozmo/BA/PePe deck the same then?

Not only is this a retarded point, but it is also a fucking imgur file. Kill yourself, Reddit.

Hot garbage, 0/10 wouldn't take to petdeck day at locals.

kill yourself spic

Hit to the Brilliant engine by limiting seraphinite
Seriously though I think Tincan will be hit with a limit along with something else in kozmo. Ba will go by with little hits, possibly dante to 2. Monarchs will be hit by something that isn't pantheism in order to curb people back to playing it without the extra deck. I also think DaD will go to 2 along with inzektors and infernity getting everything being brought up by everything going up a peg on the banlist.

What's a good self contained archetype that doesn't rely on too many expensive splash cards?

I got back into the game with raidraptors but I don't know shit about pendulum