Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

redbull.com/us/en/esports/stories/1331806900181/king-of-fighters-xiv-the-evo-event-you-didn-t-see
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/18/were-all-looking-character-types-and-uniqueness-well-fan-favorites-combofiend-talks-future-street-fighter-5-dlc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

braixen

xrd is shit

Is Jam good for a beginner?

redbull.com/us/en/esports/stories/1331806900181/king-of-fighters-xiv-the-evo-event-you-didn-t-see

>35 days

I want to have sex with Dizzy!

can anyone explain why sometimes i'm in range of cr mp after a sonic boom and sometimes i'm not? i always start the loop on top of the dummy

I like to imagine that Dizzy gets too excited during sex and accidentally hits Ky in the face with her tail while he's going at it from behind

I knew the "we hate GG" meme was a meme

Sure thing goober keep telling yourself that

that's not very subtle

people do hate guilty gear and the losers that play it. people can still masturbate to the waifus, though.

can i come over and look at this pictures with you?

i wanted to like gg but then they nerfed sin and left shit like zato and millia

arcsys is incompetent like capcom

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jul/18/were-all-looking-character-types-and-uniqueness-well-fan-favorites-combofiend-talks-future-street-fighter-5-dlc/
>We're all looking at character types and uniqueness, as well as fan favorites

>SFV still has no rekka character
>popular
>progressive for retaining the stunning and brave transgirl character
Get ready to take the Poison fags

uh user..

>SFV still has no rekka character
uhh karin????????

Is KOFXIV's collector's edition NA exclusive?

I bought GGxrd for $60 at release but was disappointed when it turned out it was just a meme game and all future expansions would be $60 too, so i haven't touched revelator. I'll buy the final version when it cheap (and dead)

Vtrigger doesn't count nigga

Poison will come back.

As Hugo's V-Skill.

Are you implying you lose to zato and millia? Both are VERY tough characters which you will never see online hell theres literally under 50 people in the US that can play those guys to half their potential.

When are the twins? Or at least yang

>We're all looking at character types and uniqueness, as well as fan favorites
Ingrid was already confirmed but this is just to make sure it's publically obvious.

can i come over and look at these pictures with you?

Based SJWs

they're not fun to watch and zato tryhards are not that uncommon

Karin's as much a rekka as Ibuki is a grappler.

Fuck Ingrid.

why are you so fucking obsesseds with gorilla characters.

How do I play Dizzy?

anyone psn games

Name one gorila character i play.

i know its you indulgeme

If watching a good millia or zato isnt fun i guess you just dont like the game. Watch Nakamuras millia top 32-16 at this years evo.

>Undine watches and criticizes Ky's technique and not hitting the right angles
>Necro supports Ky's thrusting

when i lose i can't help but doubt myself and games after that just become horrible because i am not playing my best or maybe i am and that's the top for me

anyone have a good way of getting over it, it feels really bad

I hope they put in roxy just to piss off people.

Are there mods on pc to play as the story characters offline btw? I know people are going online with urine already. I fought one yesterday

sfxt?

>>We're all looking at character types and uniqueness
Probably Necro, T. Hawk, and/or Oro.

Oro's story on the capcom portal pretty much confirms it.

He charged Dhalsim with seeking out the root of all power and that Satsui no Hadou, Agni Yoga, and Psycho Power original from that source. Oro will never be as good as the story implies since he can use faux satsui, yoga fire, and psycho power.

Also Akuma is hunting Necalli according to character profiles. Chances are since Necalli turned up in Balrog's character story in the section after the cinematic story mode they're going to do a 2nd Impact style story update next year.

no sorry but zato is way too no fun allowed even for gg, fuck him

GG: Sin

SF5: Karin, Ken

3S: Yun

SF4: idk????? probably yun

Kys

I wanna fug ram's oneesan!

>Sin
>gorilla

>Karin
>gorilla

I don't even play Yun in 3S i play yang since genei jin is impossble on pad.

>sin not gorilla

Are you serious? Sin was and still is the definition of a gorilla character.

DOA 5 LR?

Is Birdie good for a beginner?

sin has to play footsies he can't just run up and wail on you like someone like sol or leo can

can i come over and watch you play dizzy?

karin is the most gorilla character in sf5 lol

Which Arcana Heart should I if I like grabblers but don't want the mounties to bust down my door for playing Kira

t. necalli main

>he cant just run up and beak driver or slide on you
also
>beak driver
>footsies
kek

>Sin was and still is the definition of a gorilla character.
That would be Leo. Sin is probably the most honest character in Xrd.

>sin
>honest
what.
Did you not see machaboo at evo? He was making sin look more dishonest then nakamura with millia.

necalli is the most honest character in the game. losing to a necalli just means you were OUTSKILLED.

Tbh I'm having issues with my PS2 pad but ill see if I can find another one laying around.

I don't have the muscle memory with my FC4 to be good with it sadly

t. necalli main

yes

Yes

Zone your opponent.
Combo into 2D, cancel into 214HS for oki
Use your double airdash on oki for mixups.
Do TK Bubble Backdash j.S to back off while protecting yourself.

the most honest character is dhalsim though

do people play singles in kof?

Alright, just say when.

He'll teach you to block.

That's just Machaboo being a fucking god though. He wrecks everyone with Ky too.

No, only team.
Watch out for next Evo because Smashfags will be triggered KOF gets to have a team tournament.

not even online? why is it an option then

Only characters that are honest in V are Zangief and Rashid, they need hard reads and commitment to win while having shitty risk vs reward ratio.

The only KOF people play online are 98 and 02 and they don't have singles, people might play it in XIV

Anyone got a link to the Revelator OST?

Team as in multiple guys or team as in Marvel style with multiple characters? Because I don't remember a team game in the regular FGC since SFxT was still around.

>>that pan around her thighs, bust and hands

Yet they'll homogenise the unique styles of the characters.

>honest cuz they're bad meme

nah

How is Alex not honest?

If they add Poison they'll either remove her fireball or her rekka. Maybe even both.

You all talk shit about Elphelt but none of you could do two meterless unblockables in a row.

>honest because they have to win honestly
If you lose against Zangief or Rashid you made poor decisions over and over.
Gorilla damage, easy hitconfirms, lariat cc fishing.

>this is what rookies really believe

Alex's damage is honestly pretty shitty compared to Ken, Karin or hell, even Chun. He needs powerbomb resets to do any noteworthy damage.

It'll be her fireball, since they gave it to Laura.

they only gave 1 version to laura

Wow a game where grapplers are considered the "honest" characters, capcom have really outdone themselves

His damage is great but the thing is that he has to reset for it to be great but at the same time he has so many situations where you can end a combo then grab your opponent that is just ridicolous, almost every combo ends with him being close enough for bombing or hard reading kneeing

What do you think /fgg/? Do you agree with this person?

But it's the truth, stop being predictable.
His damage is pretty good and he can reset and meme. I don't feel he is dishonest but he has some reliable bs and can win with it, not on the same level as Rashid or Zangief at all.

to an extent.

Can you TK that Dizzy bubble?

WHERE THE FUCK IS AKUMA THEN

Nope. That's the attitude that Riot Game took with League of Legends, and it's stopping me from playing. I want a training mode in which to learn the basics of a game so that I don't make an ass of myself online.

No. His idea of basic competency is set too high.

>WAHHHH I DONT WANNA PRACTICE JUST GIVE ME FREE WINS WAHHHHHHH

I thought GG has no footsies.

yeah, thats how you get it low

>I want a training mode in which to learn the basics of a game so that I don't make an ass of myself online.

I can understand team games but fighting games are a different beast. You can easily just do casual matches until you are comfortable. Not saying Training mode is undesirable or anything.

While he's right about SFV not being "lab heavy" like some recent games (KoF 13, SFV, Xrd) I don't think he's right about that being a symptom of modern games and it's just the average player he's going against is just much more informed/better than the average kid putting his coin in the arcade machine back in the day.

Keep in mind the mentality of 90s kids who never took fighting games seriously is th inking supers/ultra/critical arts/etc are "secret moves"

It's just people are much more competent these days

if anything guilty gear should be super casual considering how unpopular it is.

who wants to spend time and effort learning a game that 5 people in the united states plays?