FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PpySmCig
pastebin.com/G6E2rTC9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AND SHE'S DANCING LIKE SHE NEVER DANCED BEFORE

Bashful ladybirds

MANIAC, MAAAAAA-NIAC AT YOUR DOO-OOOOOR!

4th for we will never be free

bring on the purple

>ballerinas
>attractive
>ever

Reposting Beanie lewd for the new thread. Improved it a bit. Feedback is appreciated.

pastebin.com/PpySmCig

Have you seen the tits and hips on this goddess?

Butterface, man.

Holy shit Foxy looks gay now

Like Toy Bonnie levels of gay

Hardly. Ballora is lovely all over.

Dark Souls 3 did attractive ballerinas really well, but more with the appearance of a dancer.

Still you're right. Ballerinas are kinda gross. Looking at them makes me think of musty, gross old antiques.

funtime foxy more like funtime slut

Place your bets for what's underneath those eyelids

>tentacles
>human eyeballs
>pitch black darkness
>endoskeleton eyes
>regular eyes (most likely)

>overuse of makeup
>shitty jewelry
>hair in a bun with no bangs

She looks like shit.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree then.

and you're gay

Two giant floppy penises. Retractable, of course.

>pitch black darkness

Yes

Judge Doom's staring daggers.

Like this?

Yeh.

>Main features are tits and hips
>Only animatronic with such pronounced tits and hips

Post yfw Ballora's eyes are a red herring with no special properties and her gameplay is all based on tits and hips

That smile is one i want to protect from 500 meters
Her taking a mineral oil bath with Frederica?

That looks painful.

she looks like shes holding in a mean piss while preparing to shoot out mineralized servo-stones from her robokidneys, while also stubbing her plushy rabbit foot on the security door.

Her smile scares small children
It destroys worlds
Suggester here, thanks Snax!

user if I don't want to fuck Hillary
Clinton I'm not gay. I'm just Bill Clinton.

Funtime Foxy is female, though

Who cares about their sex, all I know is that I want to smash it

>comparing Ballora's looks to Hillary's

You see a young hourglass-shaped buxom woman and you immediately think of an old featureless worn-out woman. You have major issues.

That was pretty good, I liked the masturbation lines you added.

Pfft, that's great. Thanks Snayyks!

Oh, so you're just into fat chicks, then.

They're both robots. I don't want to fuck that kind of robot, s'all. I can think of fifty different things I would rather stick my benis into and neither of them come even close to the bottom.

Thanks. I spent an hour or two looking up erotic fiction of women masturbating so I would know what I was doing.

Reposting a fixed version before heading off to sleep. Good night thread.

That face looks very John K. Reminds me a bit of Ren & Stimpy and The Ripping Friends.

>I don't want to fuck that kind of robot

But you'll throw yourself at one of the animals without hesitation, correct?

No, but they made some good music back in the 60's.

Punching isn't really her style.

Damn she's rabid like a dog.

Honey Bunny: Taking "mess with the bull, you get the horns" to the next level

These are both going to come in handy

I can think of a GREAT friend for this lovely Bon.

Oh fuck there is one thing I forgot to mention, this may be old news, but when I beat 4/20 mode, the box straight up didn't appear. Not locked, it just sent me straight to the main menu with four stars. How long has it done that?

If FNAF World has an Update 3, I REALLY hope the last boss is the box, and it contains nothing but concept art and not a single thing to do with lore at the end, just imagine the twelve year old rage and anger at 'muh lore' going forever unanswered.

>When you hear the night guard took a sick day

Monkeys entering a monkey suit?

You just know that MatPat would create multiple videos analizying the concept art and spinning wild theories about what they mean for the lore. And most of the fanbase will believe him.

pastebin.com/G6E2rTC9

This story got me thinking, if you could have a pajama party with any three robots, interpretations or canon versions (they can be nonviolent, fine.), who would you pick and what kind of pajamas would they wear?

Only rule is NO sex, flirting is fine, this is an honest sleepover with cozy blankets, fizzy drinks, scary movies, board games, snacks, and all that good stuff.

Her worst nightmare, she's become one with a human for forever.

I keep thinking that's Antman in the thumbnail.

this is too perfect not to.

I hope the metaphor of Scott wanting to take a break from the characters and concepts of FNAF is never again referenced on any level so this franchise may retain a single iota of integrity.

Fredrica in a Toto shirt and basketball shorts because why the hell not.
TiredChica in a loose tanktop.
Lucifox in his usual attire.

Aw yeah, doodle poses
>mirrored
Looked better that way?

Alright, for me, and robots only because furries are fluffy and that's just not fair.

>Vaw Bonnie
Seems a total sweetheart, lighthearted, stress free to deal with, probably wouldn't mind leaning my head on her shoulder watching movies with. Would likely wear a pink onesie, slightly darker than her 'fur'

>Crisis Toy Bonnie
A weird choice, but if it's a friendly environment he'd have no reason to poison us and if he does tamper with food I can't imagine it not being positive things. Seems like a sweetheart when not dealing with war-related issues, would be good to snuggle with. Would probably wear a nightcap and basic pajamas, maybe violet in color?

>Weaver's AltBonnie/Bonnibel
An obvious choice, but I think a relaxing night would do her some good, robot or furry, could relax on the far end of the sofa until she feels brave enough to join in on some lighter games or watch something gentle on tv. I could only imagine her wearing a very gentle pink nightgown that goes all the way to her ankles.

She really likes ripping off arms, doesn't she?

FREE MY NIGGA ZED

She sure does. It's one of her favorite things.

She seems really into bludgeoning tools, and there's something very personal about being bludgeoned with your own limb.

God, management must HATE dealing with her, imagine all the hospital bills and lawsuits they have to deal with over their Spring Bonnie being a total hothead.

>new Zed art

>falling for the cinnablon trap
Oh you poor soul.

Note to self: avoid handshakes with her.

ZED PLEASE

Crisis said it himself, Toy Bonnie is perfectly kind and loving towards people who aren't rude and are friendly in turn. Whenever we've seen him preparing poisons, it was usually towards user treating him cruelly.

Whups

I am a glutton for punishment so

>benis purple
commando
>sy golden freddy
In one of those silly homemade sweaters you see chihuahuahs and other fake dogs wearing in winter
>ghost nightmare puppet
In its box that has wheels installed so it can roll around

What's up babe

>that odd feel when your dick got harder on the Toy Bonnie segment of Ghost's Cuddlefuck story than the Cuddlebon section

Why is that man so talented at making erotica involving gay blue rabbits?

sounds like you're just a big homo

2/3

>A FNAF Punch Out game with all the Spring Bonnies
Oh man. First level is GhostDusty, who almost LETS you win, congratulates you when you hit her and attacks very slowly. Up next would be Springroll's, classy and not too trained in fighting, uses an umbrella to hide herself for her special where she can jerk from either side and pop you one. After that would be Fansmut's, a fairly average fighter, to get her vulnerable you have to uppercut while she's leaned back, the gust raises her skirt and you take a few shots at her while she's flustered. Then Fatz' or Mizu's for dealing with a fighter whose actually capable of holding their own.

Then finally, the final boss is Angry Snax Spring Bon who is like Tyson in the original but with arm-ripping special attacks that immediately ends the fight.

Don't feel bad, I had a moment of slight terror during the shower scene where I realized I was more aroused writing that than the Cuddlefuck sections (wrote the story out of order a lot, why it took so long). It was strange. I do want to do more oneshots in other OCfag's universes to see how they work with my style in the future, but first I have my own universe to flesh out. I know you guys have been BEGGING for more rubberhose Candy's content like crazy.

I would get drunk and sleep naked like I always do.

The bots I would choose to do this with are

all of my own, who would also be drunk and naked.

We would all be too drunk to fuck anyway.

Psst, wrong Snax Spring Bonnie

3/3

Cute

This is Meme gold

See with Punchy, brawling and punching is all good fun. She likes the sport of it and will take you out for a beer after giving you a shiner.

Honey though, Honey is out for blood. It's goddamn personal and she WILL dismember you with proper motivation.

I want to fix her teeth.

>if you could have a pajama party with any three robots, interpretations or canon versions (they can be nonviolent, fine.), who would you pick and what kind of pajamas would they wear?

RugratsBonnie in RugratsChica's bib
SyBonnie in a sweater tank top
I don't know who a good third would be. ZedChica in Victorian era pajamas or Beanpole in a Freddy onesie I guess.

The night would be full of sass and RugratsBon teasing (and trying to find out) about SyBon's gender.

Punchy and Honey having a nice time hanging out together when?

Okay. Then let's make a moral side to it: If you choose to not completely obliterate the more passive and sweethearted Spring Bonnies, you get an honest, fun, but hard fight with Punchy to end the game. If you were a cruel monster and pummeled Dusty and Springroll SpringBon into the ground for sadistic pleasure, then you get to spend time in the ring with Honey for payback. That sound more fair?

Gud Chica, Zed Bon, Zed Chica. They're the bestest of pals and they'd all wear pajamas with socks on them.

Aww... Something about derpy faced characters trying to be sexy is too damn cute to handle.

Cinnablon because drugs, sweets, smells nice, and is a genuine pleasure to be around as long as you're not a douchebag.

Musclebirb because best bot, probably plays vidya when not traveling and doing exercise. Would finally have someone to play all these fightan games with.

Crifox because of the hijinks, implied lewds that would be attempted regardless, and because the son-of-a-bitch just makes me laugh.

Spooning doesn't count as sex :^)

I kind of assumed they were meant to be the same spin on Spring Bonnie, just at different points in time.

addtionally I would provide high levels of psychadelics to all three

I want to see what would happen

You really have one of my favorite Foxys

>GhostNightmarePuppet for punishment
Her personality is that of a caring maternal figure going by what that user translated her wingdings to. The only real issue she'd have is dripping all over the floor.

Punchy isn't extremely bright, and all of Honey's anti-humie ranting would be lost on her, but she would still cherish her as a friend and if they fought, she would still consider it a game, and would probably survive from being and combo of ignorant and fast.

Honey would be frustrated by all of her 'education' going in one ear and out the other, but she wouldn't mind the company really.

Yes, perfect. I smell an indie hit. I can't wait for MatPat to give the Pope a copy and make a wanky video about it.

Na, they're different AUs.

>all the Springtrap/Spring Bonnies
>didn't mention them all
I feel sorry for the ones you left out.

We have a lot, which ones did I miss?

She's like Lovecraftfag Puppet or Bud Puppet but with boobs. All gooey abominations are still gooey abominations, user.