Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=527

Previous: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! R8 Soon!

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Swaaz?count=50&after=t1_d5192f6
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115566f.1a4a51.11213141516575.2a4a5575.14253145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Koenig

M ! I ! A !

MIA !

Fwee squad best squad

And Orsha too!

ORSHA IS COMFY

Moesaki is a slut

reddit.com/user/Swaaz?count=50&after=t1_d5192f6

/Ohayou/ when?

The best possible chance for database is the fabled Korean merger patch.

It's the perfect setup for it to happen and /tosg/ cuties who left will come back to check out the new content.

It's got to happen by the end of the month.

If it doesn't...

What server and who's the Templar

#
#
You still should get some because gems and Sissels alone aren't enough and Cannoneer have to crit for not being shit.
You can start levelling DEX from r7 to 280 and your poisons won't be gimped at all
>>going full dex on multihit centric builds where each multihit is affected by def
I didn't said going full DEX, you need around 70 DEX invested to crit cap on an Archer2 with gems and Sissel
If you really go full STR is better to do Archer>Ranger>Sapper2>Wugu3

friendly reminder CuteNotLewd crashes channels on purpose to control town buff-shops and/or rollback failed weapon enhancements

lewd

>mfw I saw it live in action

I want to kiss that scout

list of people to take your like back from

No pantsu?

>there are people in this very thread who play shitty non-pelt swordies which are nothing but dead weight in parties
kys

You can't touch members of Colyo's harem.

Who wants to kiss!

we have ourselves a detective here, kill the witch for exposing the weeb's
hes not condoning cheating/crashing channels, he must be from 9gag. what an idiot clearly channel crashers are helping our diminishing playerbase

>orsha meetup is 6 people

uhhh

The fact that we share the same hairstyle makes me want to buy new hair.

That was what I was looking for!

Is this build okay?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115566f.1a4a51.11213141516575.2a4a5575.14253145

Seems like the cookie cutter ones are outdated and they recommended to ask here before going on.

Also, what about the extra points in Sapper/Archer? Just filler points or should I get something?

Go for it! You should treat yourself to something nice from time to time!
Please be kind!

>complaining about witch hunts
oh the irony is stronk in this one

Me!
Considering it's the best free male hairstyle, it's quite common.

It was a low showing tonight. Normally we have at least nine!

Post proof you retard so someone will actually take you seriously. I'm pretty sure no one but you care about this shit. No one in my guild even acknowledge your shitposting and I doubt CnL cars either.

The girl:boy ratio is amazing

Need a stronger dose.

how much does wind runners cost?

How much do cannoneers benefit from circling? If Falconer 3 is revealed to be a disappointment I was thinking of rolling my Hunter 3 to that instead of musketeer.

Fuck off back where you came from already.

I feel as if I know who you are! Soon!
That's not so nice.

clearly nobody cares, lets ignore the 5+ people who have joined in on the fun and implied CnL has been doing shady business. he posts on reddit, obv its a clever ruse

You just summoned the WuguSapperCannon retards
The build isn't great at all
You want to AoE on an Archer?
Play a SR2

>complains about witch hunts
>but he himself does witch hunts with zero proof
hmmm

>He(male) doesn't have at least 1 main boy(male) character

Hovers around 6-8 mill, how the canceril spawn works is becoming more common knowledge so they're at 6 mill right now.

Rest in peace, Evergarden. You live on in the hearts of men(girls) and bees.

Should cryomancers get the arde?

>SR2 for AoE

MISINFO DETECTED
MISINFO DETECTED
MISINFO DETECTED

this

This was never about you being a redditor user, its about you being an attentionwhore who can't handle the attention you apparently so desire.
If you're going to attack other anons, please post proof whether that be the chatlogs you say exist or webms of them causing crashes or otherwise.

A baseless claim is in the end a baseless claim.

Probably not a tremendous amount.

If you're being serious then just stop. The people recommending you that build don't even know how it works and have never seen it in action. Cannoneer is fucking garbage in pve, archer2 is a meme, broomtrap 40sec cd, no ranger for barrage. There have been 3 people so far who have quit with this build.

If you really want to go with it then go ahead and ignore this warning.

>solved at least 30 captchas reporting all of the namefags and avatarfags
>no posts deleted
>no one gets banned

I don't see why not

falconer 3 gets blitz beat

>not using Veeky Forums pass

>barrage
>without rogue

fucking shitter

I kept getting disconnected every time I get in. Pretty sad since I wanted to hang out and talk to you guys more.

Take one point of heavy shot for whatever purposes and rest into Full Draw. Maybe something on Kneeling Shot too but that's up to you.

Are you retarded or what?
SR2 Retard Shot is one of the strongest AoE in the game when used properly, the amount of damage that skill shit out is insane
Right now is the only real Archer worth a damn for ET

Who's ready to go scavenging with cute boys tomorrow?!

I'm sorry, would you like me to stop posting for now?

>Archer AOE
>No Ranger
Neck yourself retard

how does it work?

thats way way more silver then i probably will ever have..

For any Kotatsu's still lurking. Have a good night, and stay comfy!

How about you just stop posting forever?

>EXP Tome
>EXP Tome
>"Special" reward
>EXP Tome x2

Then read the guy's post, he don't cares about ET neither PVP.

Metafag pls kyss

Your next argument is that Cleric is now THE META because that party with 5 Clerics clearing 5F on ET.

That's kinda mean, I have as much a right to post as you!

>proof
He has none, just a personal vendetta against CnL. Said so himself .

The best reward is spending time with your friends!

>he doesn't know about the kneeling shot full dex abuse with wugu

>Moving goal posts
>AND strawman
Retard

I wonder how his mind works that its okay to start a witch hunt against cutenotlewd but its not okay to start a witch hunt against joeswaaz or whatever hes called.

user, please.
You know that if that is brought in like it is from that game that it won't work while the falcon is using skills and the attribute for instant cast, if it is even given, will only be like 2.5% chance at most on basic attacks.

>Cannoneer is garbage in PvE
I'm curious why this is the case.

Play the game
Bet they went full STR without minmaxing on DEX like they should have done for Cannoneer and Broom Trap

>its okay to start a witch hunt against cutenotlewd without any proof
>its not okay to start a witch hunt against swaaz without any proof

One of you better draw Durian getting raped OR ELSE!

>He doesn't know how the scaling works for Wugu poison
>He doesn't know about the delay of Kneeling Shot
>He doesn't even fucking know the skill rotation and cooldowns which means you can't even make use of Kneeling Shot
Yeah you're retarded.

>Waaah
>M-My online argumentation

Because sustained damage is everything in this game, burst is shit.

Yes, and to make sure this reward isn't obtained too much by bots we have blocked party questing for a permanent period.

Thank you for your continued enthusiasm for our hit MMORPG, Wolfkni- I mean Tree of Savior

Well it's no surprise that CuteNotLewd is using exploits for shit like that

75% of the guild is southamericans and mexicans, it's in their blood to cheat and exploit in online games

who gives a fuck if anyone is exploiting the game
the game is already shit as is, we are all trying to just have fun

who gives a fuck about namedropping

your all making it a big fucking deal when in reality no one gives a flying fuck about your shitty IGN you fake no name amiibo brain. if you give a fuck so much about your reputation or relations make a fucking tripcode so the real players can filter your faggot ass

a lot of the problems in this general are caused by you circlejerk discord faggots because your real allegiances are to DISCORD and not the general.

Wardecing a guild of ERPing lewd nerds and getting his ass destroyed must crush anyone's pride. I long for the day that Desu and Elevated team up against us for GBL that would be so fun.

t. a newfag with a lvl 50 character theory crafting about ET and World Bosses.

Theoryshitters are literally garbage.

>He doesn't know about the delay of Kneeling Shot
Don't forget the bug that doesn't let you get out of it.

Because Cannoneer means your entire build is burst?
Elememe is a burst class

>GW1 on the TV in the back
I miss it.

so split arrow is best skill?

joeswaaz here
joeswaaz out

Lewd is illegal and forbidden.
Do not post this again or I'll call the ATF.

Just ignore him at this point. It's clear that he's trying to bait everyone here by painting CNL as a scapegoat. He hasn't posted proof anywhere backing his claims. He probably won't. He didn't try calling anyone in game.

I wonder if any else in Elevated is aware of his behavior, or if anyone else is "in", but I think dragging his guild into the mix isn't necessary. Just ignore him.

>The WuguCannons are back
This is one of the most misinfoed build ever made
None seems to really understand how it works and none can clearly explain it
Someone who actually knows how it fucking work for real can just redpill once and for all?

Actually, lewd is more than legal. As proven by the CNL postulate, lewd IS cute and vice versa. Thus it is perfectly needed and warranted to ask for such a drawing.

Why in Kim's unpatched Nexon exclusive asshole are Saalus items untradable

WHY

Split Arrow only hits 2-3 targets. Usually 2 because targeting trajectory is shit.

He was only talking about Cannoneer which is a burst class, that's a fact. Cannon Blast also have poor aoe ratio and is on a 25second cooldown. A better pick up would be Wugu3 instead because Wugong Gu scales amazingly with skill level and Jican Gu is actually a great skill because of the poison spread.

do you want her to be thick? DFC loli? average animu schoolgirl? futa?

Broom trap + poison = easily spread poison for massive damage.
Archer 2 for filler multimeme (provided you're wearing vubbe fighter gloves) and more importantly the 25% cit rate which lets you hit a decent crit rate with gems and shiz. Theres also the kneeling meme which doesn't work unless you're solo due to slight delay, you also can't use any skills whilst kneeling so its only when your cannon and other skills are on cd.
Cannoneer is good aoe and scales well with str however dex memers do have a point as without aspersion and good plate armour, you will need dex to dodge shiz

im not the person who said it before but play the game

elevated is a bunch of kids, i like how youre implying its an actual guild. we dont even have a guild tower. i dont need to record 24/7 to prove to you all what is happening when its already been proved that its a thing and ive seen it first hand

I have no idea, I just asked for a good(read it as:it just works) AoE focused Archer build, and they started arguing about min-maxing shit which I don't fucking care.

If I had more time I would just create several characters and see for myself, kinda hard to tell misinfo and trueinfos apart at this point.

Please do not argue in this time of maintenance.