Serious question Veeky Forums

Why is every billionaire hedge fund manager jewish? Not being anti semitic or anything just curious. Are jews just naturally good with money or what?

>inb4 go back to /pol/
My last thread got saged because stormfags felt embarassed about the superiority of jews...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, we are superior. Next question please.

Jews are the chosen one by God. This is not just a myth. The Son Of God was born Jewish. Jews are blessed by God. BUT

This has positive and negative sides. As we know With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Jews had the opportunity to accept the Messiash, but what they did? They voted the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Just imagine... The Son of God is in your race and you vote him for death....

Many believers think that this was one of the reasons of Holocaust.

But here is the Evangelium that you HAVE to read.

28 For a person is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is true circumcision something external and physical. 29 Rather, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart—it is spiritual and not literal. Such a person receives PRAISE not from others but from God.
Romans 2:28-29

That means God doesn't care about your race. Jahve is not the God of jews. Jahve is the God of mankind.

God care about you this BIG universe.
And
Love you...

this goes back to europe in the middle ages christians where not allowed to take intrest (so do muslims) so the only people working for money where jews. besides that the citis did`t allow jews to join a craft cooperativ so they couldn`t learn a job in any industrie besides working with money (sorry for the bad english, it`s not my first language)

*with money

racism and nepotism.

its the same in any profession. ppl promote ppl of the people they are most comfortable around.

We lost the war in 1945. The zionists took control of everything and fabricated lies. The lies were designed to ensure that a united homogeneous people never happens again. They don't want an enlightened people motivated to work by the ideals their country stands for and to support their countrymen. They want ignorant debt slaves who will work until they are no longer useful.

This, basically.

Thank for the interest, good goy :)

>racism and nepotism.
>
>its the same in any profession. ppl promote ppl of the people they are most comfortable around.
Umm, this doesn't make any sense at all. First, Judaism isn't a race; it's a religion. Second, Jews aren't all the same. Some are miserable people, some are the coolest people you'll ever meet, most are somewhere in between. So how would a Jewish person be more comfortable around other Jewish people?

Your people are a vile cancer that must be purged from the face of the planet if humanity ever wants to become truly free. You think jews are superior? I will admit they are superior in all the despicable traits of deceit, usury, and manipulation, but these are not enough to save you from the inevitable return of the ultimate destructive capability of brave white men and women united under the same flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

Also just a reminder that the Einsatzgruppen was an anti-terrorist organization.

You will never escape our clutches, Aryan scum.

ITT: goys who wish they were part of the tribe of Israel

god u are naive.

do u ever leave the basement?

have u ever been to a jewish neighborhood school or temple?

jewish is a race. u cant just decide 2 be jewish believe me.

Even if I don't see it in my lifetime, I will do something no zionist has ever done and that is to die with honor and dignity. I won't go without taking as many as I can with me.

>u cant just decide 2 be jewish believe me.
What is conversion?
>a jewish neighborhood school
Huh? Is every kid in a Catholic school the same?
>or temple?
Huh? Is everyone who goes to your church the same?

I'm trying to see the truth here, but you sound like an idiot.

just cause you put on a yarmukle and set up shop doesn't mean jews are gonna refer their jewish business partners to u .
wake up faggot.
ur so dumb dont even respond back 2 me, you obviously have no idea how the real world works.

>just cause you put on a yarmukle and set up shop doesn't mean jews are gonna refer their jewish business partners to u
Why not? Converted jews are generally more religious than those who were born into Judaism, and they actually made a choice to be Jewish.

You seem really knowledgeable about this stuff. Super smart and worldly. Thanks for your info.

Hah, little do you know that we LOVE getting new converts.

Watch as we spread across the world.

Just sit tight, keep quiet, and remember to pay your bills on time. Be a good goy :)

i told you not to respond to me.
i forsaw into the future that ur response would be ignorant.

i was correct.

you can't jew a jew

So, my ancestors were primarily from Poland-- making me primarily of Polish decent. I have curly, bushy hair and am very stingy with my money. Per chance, do I have some of that Jewish blood in me which could be, in some way, beneficial for future success???

Congratulations brother- you may have a touch of Ashkenazi flowing through your mighty veins.

Whoever sent a link to the JIDF, pic related.

Most of them aren't. You propose that they are because you have accepted the framework that Jews control the financial industry. Accepting this framework creates a political and social environment in which /pol/ feels validated.

/pol/lack or not, you play into their hands almost transparently.

Again, most billionaire hedge fund managers are not Jewish, though a number of them are.

/thread

Name 10 who are not jewish.

banking and lending was a practice among nomadic jews primarily due to a strong racism in just about every city that barred jews from doing any kind of work, including manual labor (which back then was dealing with food or building houses) because people saw the Jews as so low that they bore something like a curse. So the mentality was "stay away from my home and food".

In response, the Jewish community stuck together and lent each other money, developed systems for lending within their communities; all while the men stayed at home studying the torah and shit, developing their language and analytic skills.

>im not even jewish
>i happened to take a class on jewish culture leading up to the holocaust

How poor are you? What country are you from? Did your parent's beat you? Do they still beat you? How early did the school bullying start? When did your discipline problems start?

Honest questions. I've always wonder how a person becomes functionally retarded. Thanks for your responses.

why are u still talking 2 me?
go open a jewelry store in manhattan if ur such a master of disguise

You seem confused (shocking). I'm trying to learn how to be a racist bigot like you, but without the poverty, ignorance, autism, social retardation, misery, loneliness, virginity, mother fixation, and small penis. Have you managed to overcome any of these?

>poverty, ignorance, autism, social retardation, misery, loneliness, virginity, mother fixation, and small penis
Ah, in the old country we call this "troubles of the goy"

there is no cure I'm afraid.

guess im in good company.

21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

jesus wasn't real.

>mighty veins

I wish the holocaust actually happened. Then you kikes wouldn't be such deceitful little fucks.

>Jesus
was Jewish

If you love Jesus, then you're not the bigot you claim to be. Fucking Jew lover!

No matter what the other stupid niggers from pol tell you, these are the real answers, besides the jews have been prosecuted for many years so they knew that they may leave without notice and understood that knowledge is something you can carry with you wherever you go, that is why the knowledge and study is so highly regarded for them, see how many nobel prized are jewish compared with the rest of the population.

/pol/ lover detected

There's only three choices faggot:

1. You're a Jew.

2. You're a Christian, and therefore worship a Jew.

3. You're a Muslim.

So which is it, queer?

What's it like to be as dumb as a rock?

ashkenazis have a cultural tradition of education and literacy dating back thousands of years while the vast majority of goys were illiterate.

[spoiler]on average a mediocre ashkenazi is smarter than a witty goy[/spoiler]

Stop projecting, pretend Jew. We all know you're not the real deal. You're too fucking poor and stupid.

It seems all of you clicked the wrong link and on the wrong board. It's okay. It happens

>>>>>>>>>>>Go back to your schizo think tank

>Why is every billionaire hedge fund manager jewish?

Their not.

They do tend to do better as their families have been passing wealth down for generations far longer than the rest of the civilized world which were Christians that gave their wealth away to secure a place in heaven when they got old.

There's no need to behave like an hysterical woman.

You are anonymous here, nobody is going to nod in your direction or give you a pat in the back for defending the socio-cultural status quo rhetoric. In real life the Jews are sacred and nobody can even insinuate anything bad about them, but here they aren't, you can relax, the thought police is not present here, there is no peer pressure here so you don't need to be as much of an hysterical brainwashed coward as you are in real life.

The truth is that there is an absolute overrepresentation of the tribe in certain professions, what are you gonna do about it, deny it?

>In real life the Jews are sacred

Scared? Cute one, Aryan scum. we control you... why would we be scared?

>jews in charge of reading comprehension

>sacred
>now means scared

It's this. Money has been the (Jewish) family business for hundreds of years.

It's kind of like asking why Bavarians are so good at beer.

>operating on stereotypes

Hey aren't Canadians good at hockey? Sure they are but nobody brings it up constantly.

Because getting in positions of power is all based on your connections.

Jewish people all know an accountant/financial analyst in their family/close relative.

Also, when Jewish people gather at Temple they use it for networking.

Christians have too many separations. I'm Catholic/Protestant/Lutheran/Orthodox, etc...

When you know someone is Jewish, you know you stand on common ground from a religious/moral perspective.

Also, Temples & the Jewish community do a lot to push Jewish kids into higher education which leads to almost all Jews finishing college compared to only maybe 1/3 of Whites.

>Jewish people all know an accountant/financial analyst in their family/close relative.
And why don't you?
>Also, when Jewish people gather at Temple they use it for networking.
Most modern Jews don't go to Temple more than twice a year.
>Christians have too many separations. I'm Catholic/Protestant/Lutheran/Orthodox, etc...
Who's fault is that?
>When you know someone is Jewish, you know you stand on common ground from a religious/moral perspective
Nope. Reformed Jews (the majority) have more in common religiously with Protestants than they do with Orthodox Jews.
>Also, Temples & the Jewish community do a lot to push Jewish kids into higher education which leads to almost all Jews finishing college compared to only maybe 1/3 of Whites.
Why doesn't your church do this? It seems like an incredibly smart thing to do.

You haven't described a single thing that is unique or exclusive to Jews. All you've really said is that you, yourself, have a shitty life.

>prosecuted

you mean persecuted you faggot. the reason being is due to the fact that they corrupt and infiltrate everywhere they go particularly through usury aka banking. Ripping people off might be a (((skill))) but people tend to not like being ripped off and if it happens enough they're going to do something about it. That's why kikes get kicked out.

Generally jews are intelligent and cunning. But beyond that, it's an ingrained tradition with them to be obsessed with money. I bet just about any race would be equally successful, if they had the same obsession with money that jews have.

You could say that due to the persecution over centuries, that they developed an extreme desire to have power via money. But IDK.

I have known 5 jews in my lifetime and 4 of them fit the Jewish stereotype perfectly.

Maybe my sample size is small, but it's the only race that has annoyed me on a personal level.

>I have known 5 jews in my lifetime
Confirmed for poorfag shit-tier slavistan dweller.

>people tend to not like being ripped off
No one put a gun to your head and made you borrow money on terms you didn't like. If Jews are ripping people off in lending, then why don't Christians offer loans on better terms?

>um, um, um