/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zatuyoP/status/753126823727394818
strawpoll.me/10784673
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Taokaka

2nd for best boy

Stop posting this chart reddit made
>Litch in fugly
wew

we need to make one of our own.

I severely need to practice drawing straight lines. How the heck did I think I'd be able to draw a picture about swords if I can't even draw a straight line?

Also, I don't like drawing Kagura, yet I keep trying to.

Took me a second to figure that was Es in the middle

Only because she's obscuring her boobs.

I like it user, was this a request?

Also I dunno why the image keeps uploading sideways.

The theme was "people with big swords"

No, I just wanted to draw a picture of characters with big swords. Which was a terrible idea because I'm really bad at drawing swords. I'm very bad at drawing straight lines.

Oh hey it's this nigga

all hail

>Best Girl
You're alright

Curves > straight lines anyway.

Can you draw Jin/Haku beheading Tsubaki/Izayoi?

Praise be.

>Ragna, Kagura, Jin and Taoin Fugly

>Carl less of a bitch then Tao
>Ragna and Tao on bitch side at all

Here is your (You)

praise be

I tend to draw Noel more, though.

It's the irony that gets me, actually.

That's mean.

Where do I preorder the japanese BBCF? I'm new to this kind of thing.

amiami, or playasia, there are a couple of more options if you look hard enough

Is there expected to be any differences between the PS3 and PS4 version?

Yeah the console

ps4 CPEX had shitty online in comparison to ps3

>draw a straight line
that's what a ruler is for you fool

goodnight /Blaz/
May Alpha bless you all, good night!

Is this person actually claiming that these characters are his own original creations while simultaneously acknowledging they're obviously identical to someone else's characters?

no it's actually a lecture about ontology

And in the end, I always come back to these two. Like clockwork.

Noel a shit, girl or boy.

You should make a Blazblue manga

Empty flattery. I'm clearly nowhere near good enough for a project like that.

>If we didn't have spin offs we'd just have Nine,Izanami,Trinity,Jubei,Torakaka,Homura and Tenjo

Mori isn't adding Jubei because of his size. He added nobodies like Bullet instead of him, so not having spinoffs wouldn't make a difference. Torakaka is just a mature and responsible palette swap of Taokaka. I don't see what's interesting about her. Homura is younger than Carl and he doesn't have any weapons. I guess Tenjo might work but his soul has been trapped in Bang's nail for all the games.

Overall I prefer the spinoff characters.

Also Tenjo is just a figure we hear about. He practically never appears and we never see him fight, so it's not as if there's an awesome NPC with an interesting fighting style in the game that has been left out of the roster. They'd need to create Tenjo practically from scratch.

I suppose SOMEONE'S gotta like Mr. "I can't reach worth a damn, my Drive is shit and Enhancer makes everything I do even more predictable than they already are".

This is hardly fair. You are comparing an already playable character to ones that haven't been added and that thus have no flaws to criticize.

Shall we talk about personality and story arc then?

>Personality can essentially be described as "Ragna Lite"
>Everything he says and does is essentially a retraux of Ragna only lesser in every way
>Story arc is an endless repetition of "Hey you look like someone I know" and "I'm looking for someone so tell me where she is".

He only just appeared in that world and an arcade mode is hardly a venue allowing for character or story development. Wait for the story mode.

>tfw you're excited for Naoto and can't wait to play him

And to compare Naoto to NPCs already in the game, what would Torakaka's or Linhua's story arcs be?

>three arcade acts
>all three are basically identical

I don't give a fuck about Tora or Linhua. But I do want Jubei in already. Also Bang's Subordinate A.

Naoto didn't steal Jubei's place. ArcSys would have simply created another original character, just like they did in CP, instead of adding Jubei.

>But I do want Jubei in already
Why do people want Jubei anyway, wouldn't he just be Tao with a sword? Sure he was one of the six heroes but wouldn't that be a really shit addition to the game

I want Jubei in the game just to see him kill himself in Tao's astral.

Jubei isn't even in Tao's astral anymore.

Is there a video showing this? I've been seeing it for months but never actually shown proof.

>story mode
Story mode has 30 other characters to take care of, including settling the major plotline of the game. All he is a pretty face.

Any proof of that? I know Tao isn't played very much at all but surely you have a video showing he isn't there to say that.

Same. There are so many rumors and misinformation, I won't believe it until I see it.

Not that this is verifiable, but I've personally seen video of it.

So what she just does her jumping slash thing then just falls to the ground skipping the confused look in her astral? It's not a very flashy one to begin with so having it lose Jubei and being replaced with nothing is just fucking sad.

You just need an Author to make the story for you

My waifu.

Well if Xrd is anything to go by you'll have longer load times on PS3 and nobody will want to play with you.

Proof that Ragna is a crown prince

Half the cast has that symbol.

Because everyone is related

But Ragna is still God of the New World

>9

66th for Izzy!
Damn Im late.

Please don't pick Colosseum -Silent- because the when I win Celica gets down on the floor and her knees and cape will get all dirty!

Ok!

What do you think of this?

twitter.com/zatuyoP/status/753126823727394818

>tagged as "bestiality"

Top kek, even google knows Celica a shit.

Celica is a cute, beautiful girl!

we now know that the mystery character is Es like that user was saying. that's the same bedsheet Noel is on in that poster. I guess it's a double. one will have Noel and Es clothed and the other will have them nearly naked. As expected of Mori. Maifags BTFO. Izanamifags BTFO. New characterfags BTFO. Es is our final character and I'm just fine with that. We don't need anymore. The story is blotted enough already and if you can't find somebody you like out of 33 characters it's time to find a new game.

Anything else you want to pull out of your ass?

She is shit according to the Google CEO, Sundar Pichai, from India.

these men are not your friends /blaz/, you have to be careful

Nothing wrong with them. I got interested in blazblue because of the waifus.

And according to me she's not shit, she's a wonderful princess of unmatched beauty and compassion. So cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute!

Mori is a perfectly OK cool guy, only Ishi is low test.

reminder that this was confirmed by Toshimichi "Madman" Mori himself at EVO. Stay mad, Ragnafags.

Ok but you are a literal nobody?

strawpoll.me/10784673

It doesn't matter who you think is right because you're never going to change how I feel about her.

Don't worry user, I think Celica a cute. Not as cute as Tsubaki though.

>he doesn't like democracy
Get this freedom hatin' commie /blaz/.

I think that Celica is a good girl.

Guy is Indian, so he knows that Celica goes in the loo.

Where?
>Implying that Ragna needs that brat when he has a lovely young lady.

I think Stripy is a pretty cool guy desu. He's a qt twink too.

I love Tsubaki!

>rachel
>young

Post proofs or get out.

Looks like she got in the Danger State.

>Callum literally turning off Skyrim just so he can proxyfag the poll

By far the worst autist to ever post on /asg/-/blaz/.At least /asg/ ones were funny.

>posting non-canon rachel

great taste user!

I don't want any more competition for his tender British asshole. Get your own twinks.

I see, so you're just defending (You) in third person.

Stop being so jealous he's getting more cock in his life than you.