/xivg/ Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

salty edition

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 in like 3 hours from this post YAY
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

comfiest edition

everyday until you like it

leave your autistic teenage gossiping in the last thread, please. no australians or floridians below this line:

Catbois

Since it's obligatory now, anyone want to do story-driven ERP? I'm mildly vanilla as far as kinks go and desire people who can use detail. If you're on Balmung, I'll pay you gil/craft shit/run content/etc. as incentive.

>the tank Deep Dungeon weapons will have parry stat

Who the heck is from Florida?

>literally trying to buy physical companionship
I wonder if you've realised how pathetic you are

artist?

elk

If your name isn't Max Viddion, then maybe.

muffinegoodness

>tfw they'll slip up and accidentally including a 4.0 pixelated job sprite in Deep Dungeon's data files

I think you're confusing this thread for some other website.

All I care about is fashion.

pst meria athera

xth for faggots on an erp server thinking they matter

stay irrelevant for life

Highlanders

>FFlogs indicating anything
lol

Your bullying has no affect, I already bully myself about my habits.

It isn't.

>You will never be that user that gets rp fellated by his friend

what is this?

catgirls

>when you forget to turn collectible on while crafting and make a normal item by mistake

>all lonely gay men
pictures like this are depressing

MSQ dungeon to be introduced in 3.4. Have a hard mode Gubal also.

>tfw from florida but i'm completely irrelevant

>that midlander boy's ripped af legs
damn

>a year later
>putt and zani still shitposting about ayy team
What kind of autistic rage compels someone to do this for this long?

Well I don't need the gil/crafts. I have taken a liking for story driven ERP though. How could one contact you in game?

We're getting Gubal HM in 3.4?

>florida

: ^ )

Pretty much all girls are good. besides lalafells

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and we can chew the fat a bit, and if we're a match I'll give you my name if you want the other stuff beyond gil/crafts.

We're getting KoTL Hard in 3.4, so that Gubal map will probably be a solo venture if anything, like we had in 3.3 with Aethero.

Very few people who take raiding seriously enough to be part of the "raiding community" are going to ignore FFLogs entirely, and there's no reason whatsoever to believe that the portion of people who don't use it is meaningfully different from one NA server to another (ie: There's probably a pretty much identical percentage of unreported clears on every server.)

source?

Now this is what a real bong looks like
;)

Sorry, no can do.

>tfw from australia but i'm completely irrelevant

HOLY SHIT

Balmung is the RP server where self-importancy is the fucking meal of the day

If anything, you can probably guess that 100% of Balmung clears are uploaded to FFlogs

Nice

but im not gay

Au ra were a mistake.

>More linear dungeons
Oh well. How they're designed isn't fit for old-school style dungeon exploration anyway.

leave it to abe to beat a joke to death just because its someone he doesnt like

paging Seka

hello is it hey ;) i raid ;) hour

are there any attractive boys on excalibur that like cute girls
thinking about transferring from balmung

>three conspicuous circles
>almost certainly going to be the boss arenas
I wish I could say I was sick of this, but I somehow still manage to enjoy these predicable cookie cutter dungeons every time.

Who is the cutest Paladin from xivg?

>want to play final fantasy 14 with my favorite people
>all of this upset posting
why...

well i mean using the actual a8s leaderboard as a metric for clears is silly like for example 1/3 of the clears on sarg are alts and it's similar enough on balmung
you also appear on the leaderboard for as many times as you've cleared on other jobs, i.e. our melee has 3 spots because he's done it as all 3 melee and there are like 3 bards on the server that have also done it as mch

anything else to share with the class?

of course the first thing i did was went back to the first picture trying to remember what kotl's map looks like because i haven't run it since before 3.0

either way, this is neat

10/10

And now we get to enjoy their focus on SnapMapā„¢ dungeons in Palace of the ObsoleteGear.

>let me fuck you in the ass, elk
lol

Maybe me why? I could use a lewd partner to sit on my masculine thighs.

Anyone needs a friend to run Palace of the Dead on Balmung?

>dead eyes
>emotionless facial expressions

Is this honestly what you want to like?

please be meria

yes

We've got tin cans.

no we're all nerds here

disinfo

sorry I got the only one

lyra is so cute

People who are uploading their clears because they feel self-important would not upload 100% of their clears.

They would carefully curate every single thing they upload to make sure that every entry on FFLogs makes them look good.

Are you implying Abe isn't self-important

>tfw this made me realize how much I want her on excalibur

how does it feel knowing you've probably driven ayase to suicide

Thousand Fists
It's three skills in one and off global cooldown; it's just a a "thousand" strikes broken up across three skills in one slot.

Is maitenence over yet?

Completely and utterly fucking generic. Now stop samefagging.

No, and neither is maintenance.

>everyone uploads to FFlogs!!!
>no wait they actually don't
lol

FFlogs is inside out cancer, a lot of people don't use it out of principle, and surprise, none of them are on Balmung

stop hanging out with retards maybe you'll find more success on balmung

Are you mentally challenged?

meria has no reason for going to excal tho

Who is meria and is she cute?

Post pics

i do not get the level of fucking dickwaving people get over dps in this game

parser mentality is bad enough and to have a site dedicated to it is just awful

Is she as cute as her?

Man, I have mixed feelings about it. The tomestone rewards are good but we're not sure if Yoshi was right about it being 3 hours long. I'm not sure if it'll be a good way of leveling up to ever replace DF dungeons but we'll see soon enough.
If it's fun then plus points but the gear will be pretty much useless in the next patch.

she plays xiv?

Why does Puttel want to murder you and your family?

it's the only way they'll ever feel good about themselves

"my number is higher than this person I don't like's number h-ha"

Taking FFXIV that seriously is just awful. This is a casufag game. Not fantasy eSports MMORPG.

It's not foolproof methodology or anything (duplicate clears on different classes are counted as extra clears, some portion of clears will not be uploaded at all or will be made private) but there's no reason to assume that things are significantly different on Balmung in that regard than any other server. Balmung is going to have extra clears listed from alt jobs, and it's going to have unlisted clears, and so is every other server.

The only anomaly, if you care enough to look at that data for every server, is Sargatanas, where the A8Sclears/A5Sclears figure is a good 5% larger than any other server, but Balmung's 7% is within a percent or so of just about every server besides Sarg/Gilga.

Barring any actual evidence that Balmung is an exception (something that isn't "I hate Balmung soooooooooooooooooo much that I choose to believe the absolute worst about the entire server at all times in every way"), I'm pretty comfortable using it as a measuring stick.

do we have patch notes yet

idk what she looks like but she's a kind caring sweetheart with a qt voice