Vindictus General

Thigh highs edition

Delia Reveal Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=o_vcBOZs5gU
Attendance event and raid bingo: vindictus.nexon.net/news/14584/noble-princess-events

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmanDWuzMf0
vindictus.gamepedia.com/Composite#Combining_and_Replacing
forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1497697-Vindictus-Source-Engine-and-Map-optimization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3rd thread
a l i v e

3rd for ded

>first day playing
>played the game for only a few hours now
>already considering dropping over $100 for a chance at the gachapon outfits

What skirt is that?

It's not an outfitter is it?

Don't let it die !

its the $200 once a year rng box outfit just kidding, yes its an outfitter

>pug lugh
>everyone is 22k+ +15s with the standard gold buyer cosmetics fused to 90 gear
>miss two spear block
>party wipes 3 times minus a single Lynn
>said lynn does 53% on an 6 man boat
I thought you guys said lynns do no dps

How does Delia's damage compare to others, is she around the middle?

who was the lynn

>22k +15s
>90 gear

>yes, it's an outfitter
Just end me.

Which one? I'm looking at all the available ones right now and none of them are that.

Staying alive is almostalways more damage then dying

You can't deal damage when you're dead.

Sorry for the nub question, but is the charge time for Delia's Wild Star attack lowered by attack speed? I've seen videos of people with high end equipment and it seems they take much less time to charge than I do.

You get a version that is instant but consumes 350 SP later

Shouldn't be dying and not knowing the mechanics with that gear...

youtube.com/watch?v=kmanDWuzMf0

>Expecting people to play on a tuesday morning

>Vindictus is not a popular game right now so these people cannot have fun and play it !
>I need to show them.. I got the PERFECT video to do it !
>Here !! Take that, hahahaha !
>I fucking love my life.

>try Easy Klaus
>all he does is charge and fart with a pause big enough in between the attacks for you to squeeze in a Falling Comet off the regular LLLR at 0 AS
wew lad

>easy
>expecting it to not be

>just beat hardmode klaus at lvl 57 with an upgraded ewynsoch bastard sword

feels real good i love delia

Field set

It's the mid-tier rare set you could get when opening the rng pouch to get the tieve / witch outfit

If the boss only had less health it'd be nice
Also what's funny is I got the clear icon on Hero

Just beat him on Normal. Klaus has really nice windows between attacks that lets you block + LLRR almost indefinitely

I don't see recipes for Apprentice head, leg and chest pieces. Are these drop only?

Yes

>lvl 59
>still using light plate set
I have no idea what I'm going to get at 60 to use til 90, I don't really wanna break the bank but I do wanna look good

buy an outfitter

So let me just confirm I'm understanding this right, level 90 weapons are all the same but you put different things in the slots to determine how good they actually are, so if I were to enhance a level 90 weapon I could still upgrade its components later? How does enhancement levels factor into it? I see some say they have a cap, does that go up with different components slotted or is it somehow tied to the weapon itself? I wanna get a level 90 weapon to use the upcoming coupon on in advance

vindictus.gamepedia.com/Composite#Combining_and_Replacing

Soloed keegs in 11 minutes
am I gud now?

If it wasn't hero macha then fuck off

Why do they show this to me, right now?
I've been playing the past days and suddenly..

I'm not even sure I understand what this message means for me anyways.

Basically, Nexon NA and Nexon EU will merge
Everything will stay the same, except you gotta transform you Nexon EU account into a Nexon Global account

Ooh okay, as long as they don't move the servers I'm fine with everything..
Thanks

I'm level 80 still using level 50 armor.

??

Be honest Veeky Forums, have you resorted to buying gold for this game?
How much, and do you regret it?

lol

Somewhat, not exactly gold buying but I get all my NX for things from another game I play

I haven't bought any gold.

I would've but I dont trust dirty chinks or anyone really

once, back when kraken fangs were like 200m a piece. I bought 1 billion, which really wasn't that much back then
Yes I regret it.

don't die on me again you faggots

>studio EIM will never work with Keiki Kobayashi to make an 11/10 masterpiece composition

Is Zenith worth it?

Who?

Probably.

I get bored and buy some gamble boxes every now and then which is basically the same thing

which box is best for money?

>play whole game at silky smooth 60fps
>Prairie
>someone sneezes at the tent
>it collapses with the fps hand in hand
>every time I stare at the direction of the tent the counter drops to 20, regardless of whether it's actually visible or not
FUCK Source, what a piece of shit engine

it only gets worse

Probably terminus boxes, or lugh. I don't know what the actual rates on them are but it seems like they don't fuck you in the ass like those old surprise ones. I bought surprise supplies one time during that Lynn glitch where dragonbolts had the drop rate of like a level 50 weapon or some shit, I got nothing but junk from a full stack and said I'd never buy those again. Around the time Regina came out I bought a 30 stack of hers just to see and ended up with like 13 orange shards or some shit. Since then I bought one for Glas when he released and one for Lugh and each time then got about 7-8 orange pieces total. Either I have decent luck with them or Nexon actually didn't give them abysmal drop rates. I've seen videos of people opening 30 and get nothing so its definitely still possible to get nothing but shit in return.

Look at Vindi maps in Hammer, it's not pretty just look at Shitty peaks for the worst damage

forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1497697-Vindictus-Source-Engine-and-Map-optimization

>tfw goldbuyer-tier stats and gear without ever spending a penny on this game
>tfw regularly top dips full-goldbuyer private boats
I love S3. I went from being a poverty shitter in 70 gear and 17k to a statmonster capable of soloing raids I'm not even particularly good at just on raw numbers alone.

It really amazes me how much the market has deflated since early-S2.

Usually, inflation is a slow, inevitable crawl into ruin but somehow S3 has actually managed to curb it and restore value to its currency.

gimme dat

I'm really regretting not taking full advantage of the 2x exp event.

Is it over now?

2x exp week is over, we 2x ap now

Yes.
Now it's 2x AP which is pretty useless.

How's pillar karok nowadays? I just came back and I'm not really feeling cestus anymore

Regrets... too late

The revamp made him super fun. He's not as strong as pillar and still higher risk, but his dps is at least competitive with most other classes now and his playstyle is more varied and interesting thanks to all the new moves and combo paths he has.

Err, I meant to say he's not as strong as cestus. Whoops

I used to play Hurk, didn't get very far because the level 15-20 content was a ghost town

Is he good later or is it just another "MMO character with a greatsword and thus the shitter trap"

Hurk was the single best character in the game for a very long time. He's never been nerfed, and instead a couple characters have just been buffed slightly past him, but he's still among the god-tier top 3. Easy to play, low risk, high reward.

His only flaw is that he's kind of boring.

>Is he good later

Hurk is pretty much completely responsible for all the characters getting the shit buffed out of them over the past year. You'll absolutely shit out damage and even be able to parry/stun most of the end game raid bosses.

>there's a flinch for no reason at the end of transformation period where you're fully open to everything
Why the FUCK is this allowed

I jumped a Sylas, how do I Sylas? Help.

Is there no way at all to display normal monster's health?
I hate to swing my shit having almost no idea if the one I'm attacking is close to death or not..
Loving this game so far but this little detail is giving me a hard time to appreciate the combat.

His main deeps is spamming his 4hit smash, the big spinning disc.
Hit things with your normal attacks because it buffs the damage of your smashes
There's a just frame on his 3rd normal attack. Delay it ever-so-slightly and you'll get 3 of those shard things instead of one, which gives your smash even more damage

Be careful managing your SP. You want to use your 3-bar skill as often as it comes off cooldown so always make sure you save enough SP for it. Your other SP skills have incredibly short cooldowns and can be huge SP sinks, but their damage is worth it. Dump as much SP into them as you can while still always being able to afford the 3-bar when it comes off cooldown.

The 4-person party heal is very good, but his other support skills are not so much. Save Impulse Zone for when a boss is knocked down or being chained by holding skills.

That's about it. For all intents and purposes, you're a ranged character with a better dodge than most melee characters. Your damage output is incredibly low-risk and solid, and you're also useful on top of that.

>He's never been nerfed
I thought they slightly toned down his damage at the very start.

Good info, thank you.

He's also getting buffs soon.

Season 2 has so many fucking obnoxious flying mobs. Which fucked up koreans idea was this?

We had jump to deal with it, then they removed jump and were working on Season 3 shit so "lol who cares about s2"

S2 had a new director. He's not director anymore.

They made a deliberate attempt at turning Vindictus into more of a typical party-focused MMO. They added flying mobs to give ranged characters a niche and make them desirable for party play, introduced a bunch of non-combat gimmicks and "mechanics" like jumping unblockable shockwave patterns or fucking poison water. More or less it reeked of the person in charge not really understanding vindictus' combat system or how to properly make use of it. It's no coincidence S2 is also filled with tonnes of fucking abysmal bosses.

>add a completely unnecessary and buggy jumping mechanic in season 2
>'great, now we can have flying enemies to make use of the new jump attacks!'
>remove jumping entirely later on because it was a fucking horrible idea to try and integrate it into raid bosses
>'what about all the flying enemies or the attacks players are meant to jump over?'
>'uhhh just leave them in'

I guess fuck me then.

Thank god it's not just my inner shitter feeling this way.

I've noticed a lot of bosses in S2 have no fucking telegraph to speak of and simply DO shit without warning, often times some shit like a full AoE spin.

>Shit like juggernaut's jump back on Delia

I don't give a shit about it on other characters because it doesn't do that much damage but fuck, you can't give me a damage buff that goes away in 2 hits when there's shit like this in the game. Thankfully Wild Star exists so its not much of a problem.

This was the pain of playing pre-revamp TS Vella.
>lose a level of Bladeheart every time you;re hit
>S2 full of bosses that spam untelegraphed instant attacks
>often hit multiple times, costing you multiple stacks
>can't even spam xcut because you need those stacks for it to work properly.

im playing a jumped TS vella right now, and jesus its like on some bosses i should just give up trying to hit smashes and cross cut them forever

Yeah, I dropped Sword Vella long before we got deep into S2. Aside from all that there was no way I was gonna put up with a character that had a chance for her main ability to just not work because of the connection.

Once you hit level 3 blade heart in a solo there's basically no reason to hit things anymore, since crosscut costs nothing to use over and over and does so much damage on its own.

Protip, though: your 2-hit smash hits 3 times, but if you use it out of a dodge, you can cancel it into cross stance before the 3rd hit, making it exceptionally safe to hit bosses with. Prior to her revamp, this was basically how she rebuilt blade heart stacks between crosscuts.

honestly i love her solo, but she feels like shit in parties. I might have to swap to chains for this season 2 shit especially, i cant deal with chasing these flying mobs and missing half of my shit due to elevation

Lutiy, west
it was on west though, I'm not going to name drop

Chains are very, very bad vs flying mobs. You can't aim them up or down so anything not on exactly the same elevation as you is unhittable with anything except LR, which does fuck all damage.

so when you play season 2 quests, you dont have fun unless youre playing faggot ass kai basically?

Basically.

As TS Vella you can LR[R] flying mobs, which hits pretty consistently and does solid damage, but they're still a complete fucking piss-off. I haven't had to solo-level through S2 since it was endgame content, but back then the solution to flying mobs was just to bring along a Kai or a Staff Evie and distract the boss while they kill it.

>that giraffe neck

I want to marry The Succubus! I want to be her slutty pet wife!