Quarry

got a boner when i got shackled and arrowed to death by wr

what do

Pap!

Settled

All tied up by Alleria. All tied up and forever delitilized and enjoying it

Reminder to go all in on the ONE TRUE KING

Can the wisp memes be stopped?

Who cares? There aren't any waifu's left to vote for so let reddit have their memes.
Hopefully valve will just pull another Void and add slightly better textures and be done with it.

Post heroes that prop up bad teams for 30 minutes and then lose the game because his carries can't fucking carry worth shit
Pic related
Yes I mad

>he can't carry as axe
you don't deserve to win desu

Forverally and loving it

Puck

I'd say Viper is probably the perfect example of a guy who either has to win in 30 minutes or get his carries super far ahead so they can end at 40.
Like he is THE early game powerhouse late game mega creep type hero. Axe actually scales better than Viper if Axe's team has any amount of AoE really, 3 second bkb piercing disable and pure damage/hp removal ain't nothin to laugh at.

>tfw io is my fav

thanks compendicucks for giving him arcana

I may just buy my first one

This OP image made me chuckle. Please gulagites post more like that.

If you were to ask me what 3 heroes I least like to see in my pubs it would be Slark, IO, and Pudge.

I might just play overwatch for a few weeks once the arcana comes out.

Unless they turn IO into a sexy spirit lady, then I'll probably goyim up.

Underrated pick

>thirdie hours
>thread infested by gameshitters

t. guy who got ruined at 2k and rq the entire game

Our team combo'd so well. It was beautiful.

What the fuck did radiant think was going to happen there

That they could have gotten a pickoff real quick.
They didn't expect an Enigger there, he literally blinked up there at the same time they ran up the ramp.

He would have died and at best gotten off an ineffective 2 man ult if I hadn't force staffed him away. Thankfully I force staffed and they kept running after him, leading to this.

>BSJ Meepo
wew

Keep thinking you are part of the special secret club for not actually playing the game. You are one of these shitposters that talk about balance 24/7 but havenĀ“t played the game for years now

>clock hooks his own enchantress
>enchantress frontlining for some reason
>chasing after a bkbed enigma in a chokepoint created by their own clock without any bkb piercing disable

That was a thoroughly terrible play

>d2g

2nd greatest meepo player in the world, just on another level from his team

literally 0 chinese cartoons in this thread

Why aren't AP bans 100%?
Make the first 5 100% and the last 50% at least

>wake up
>nahaz is now esport

What in the actual fuck?

Oh definitely. Big miscalculation on their part. I think they were feeling overconfident because they'd won the last three team fights pretty hard, and were looking to end while out buybacks were down.

The more I play Dota the more I realize you don't win by making good plays, you win by not making bad plays. I mean you can make good plays until you're super far ahead too but the biggest decider for pretty much all of my games comes down to which team overextends first.

because you can play captains draft

i think they just felt bad for him because he didn't get invited to TI

>you dont win by winning. You win by not losing
Deep stuff

>grey hair at 30

Will he be a skeleton at 40?

Yeah and fanatic has a 2.7k woymin analyst
wow

That's not even what he said.

>Casual wind lace people usually keep for a total of 5 minutes before selling it for lack of item slots, getting very little value out of the item
Why do people buy this item?

supports usually keep it for a while
if you're talking about carries who buy it, it can make a big difference in the laning stage

>infused memedrop is better than Ring of Basi except for super early push strats
>medallion is better than Ring of Aquila pretty much always considering the first point

Are you an optimal gamer or a MUH FEELS gamur?

It's cheap enough to not be a big deal. Although I basically never get it unless I'm building Euls.
Also why doesn't Drums give +20 movespeed now that's bogus.

>Not getting both raindrops and acquila so you get good stats and never have to go back to base

You get a RoB to build into a Vlads or a RoA.
You get a RoA for the stats. The magic regen is just icing on the cake for heroes that have low cost spells and low mana pools.

1st for actual best waifu

>valve are lazy as fuck with dota
>viewers are declining.
not surprising desu.

Uh, so how come we're still the most viewed esport then?

>The magic regen is just icing on the cake for heroes that have low cost spells and low mana pools
Medallion is better for mana regen for all heroes with int greater than 30. Memedrop is better regen for heroes below 30 int. Magical burst is overwhelming the threat early game as opposed to physical damage.

Medallion gives superior damage to any hero with above 60 base damage. Gives superior "survivability" to any hero that isnt a full agi morphling. Can be used on camps or roshan, boosts damage of allies, does not generate stick charges.

If RoA was built for stats, it would be stacked on many stat carries.

see

>newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-games-twitch/

why would LD and that slut sadjene say it then.

Esports as a whole are on the decline. League lost something like 66% of viewers within the span of several weeks. CS:GO lost like 50% in between majors.

As was correctly predicted by those not drinking the esports koolaid served with sc2, the bubble POPPED. The future of streaming is casual streams where people cook food or do lets plays of popular casual games with personalities.

>reverse image search image
>find out there's at least one other person using it with very similar funposting styles

It's obviously a ploy to try and get more sheckles
'oh look at this poor casting studio, if only there was anybody out there willing to sponsor us'

No but its kinda what he implied

RoA gives excellent stats for agility heroes. Strength and Int heroes don't want it. The stats, mana regen and armor can be built easily and entirely in lane assuming you start with a ring of protection. It can also be disassembled.

It's a laning item you can get started on at minute -1. Medallion is something you may want around minute 10. Medallion is a support item don't build that shit on carries.

>want to be a lazy sack of shit and not improve your tournament so you can count your sheckels

VIEWERSHIP IS DOWN! OY VEY! IF ONLY ALL YOU VIEWERS OUT THERE WOULD WATCH! FOR THE GLORY OF ESPORTS OF COURSE

[hand rubbing intensifies]

>ywn be tresdin's squire

I think he implied you win by capitalizing on mistakes and avoiding making mistakes of your own.
Hell most of the fails and shit I see 6k players do is them outplaying them self when if they'd just play like a 2k for a couple seconds they'd come out on top.
A good play can be countered by a good play.
A bad play is basically an instant loss.

>do next to no hero damage
>don't die all game
>splitpush and farm
>press r in teamfights

is this how you medusa?

>current year
>not casting the 0.1 cast point midnight pulse before your blackhole
>baka

All the auras on Ring of Aquila come from (and do not change) Ring of Basilius. The only stats that agi heroes in particular get from it that str and int heroes do not is +9 damage.

Even so, the biggest threat early game is magic damage including for (usually) squishy agi heroes. Ring of Basi + Infused Memedrop is the cost effective option.

> Medallion is something you may want around minute 10. Medallion is a support item don't build that shit on carries.

I mean, why? Ring of Aquila is sold before the end of the game despite possibly building into aura items you'd want supports to have (like vlads).
Medallion provides benefits that actually scale as the stats of the hero increase. 35% physical damage amp is good for helping kill enemy heroes or creeps at any point in the game.

Ring of Aquila is actually better as the support item. Since supports arent amassing stats for almost the entire game so its effectiveness is a flat line instead of a decreasing slope. There aren't many agi supports (veno or venge) which is why the item is pretty weak in general.

>only eng streamer streaming with viewers is cancel dota
who the fuck is canceldota

>do next to no hero damage

Only if you go the 'amazing' linkens/manta build.

sponsors are leaving but the game is doing well people people buy hats

just valve doesn't allow LD to sell hats so he's mad (understandably)

also sajedene isn't a slut

a guy with the right idea

I sometimes het a casual bracer on supports and I even build that into drums sometimes

dota numbers are the most stable out of all esport games. People from other games like lol or cs are jumping the ship for OW. Dota has the same people playing the same game for years now. It will easily outlive LoL, CS, OW

He's a cancerous pubstar who was too bad to play on kaipi

I guess it's because Dota isn't for literal casual babies who just want a game where they can win without much effort.

Reminder there has never been a successful player who liked anime.

Idea:

Why buy blink dagger when you can just buy hurricane pike instead?
Gives you lots of good stats and has similar cool-down time to blink dagger, while also having the benefit of being a force staff so you can use it in fights.

What's not to like?

So winning a major isn't successful?

It's because dota is a 3rd worlder containment exe

thank god esports are different though

>EE, the bafflemeister
>successful

>secret
>good

trap sprung

What the FUCK?!

Nah jk I'd definitely say hurricane pike is better than Blink on Drow or Sniper desu,

It's again only built on heroes that
Want the stats
Want the armor
Want the mana regen

So you get a small pool of heroes who more or less start buying some slippers. Sniper, Drow, Viper, Venge and Veno. The only one id want a medallion on would be Venge and maybe Viper since he transitions into a supporting role for late game.
The others just want different items entirely. Sure they could benefit from the -armor on an enemy but medallion and crest are side grade items on them. The only reason they want a RoA to begin with is because they can put 500 gold into it at the start of the game. And it'll stay in their inventory until they get six slotted, making it an efficient use of gold.
Medallion is inefficient. It's much harder to build into and yields no significant bonuses in it's raw parts. RoA is nice because it combines two cheap items into one slot, and you can walk into lane at the start of the game with either one.

That's true, and it also means whites are pussies, doesn't it? Based thirdworlders playing HARDEST game

>Drow has overtaken Abaddon for the 2nd highest winrate hero in 5k+ MMR
Dude ranged heroes lmao

dude 20 minute raks lmao

Blink has a shorter cooldown, better range, instant use and no mana cost.
For strength heroes and especially melee heroes it's absolutely better

For ranged heroes hurricane pike is absolutely better, but it's also a lot more expensive than just a blink. Force staff is a supporting item.

>pick drow
>get level 11
>every ranged hero on your team can now carry
dude rightclicks lmao

Dude 100 damage right clicks from Crystal Maiden at minute 10 lmao

5 ranged hero teams with Drow are cancerous. Aghs maelstrom x3 Drow is also cancerous.

Doing this as soon as I get home from work
Do you pick up a Mask, or just go right from Aquila into Mael>Agh's>Mael x2

>Want the armor
>Want the mana regen

Better on medallion. RoB + raindrop is better for heroes with stupidly low int gain and low cost spells that regen actually matters instead of just going back to base (mostly troll and PA). Mid PA doesn't even need to bother. Actually PMS + drop might be a better alternative for her.

>Want the stats
But the benefits of medallion actually IMPROVE as the game continues. 35% physical damage amp gets better the higher your base damage.

>RoA is nice because it combines two cheap items into one slot

Why is slot efficiency important at a point in the game where you have only 2-3 items in total? RoB + drop is 2 slots, sure, but the drop is generally consumed by the time you'd worry about that anyway.

>fire a single autoattack into creepwave/camp
>entire creepwave/camp is dead
Me likey.

Medallion costs twice as much as a RoA. It's not efficient.
You can have a RoA 2 minutes into the game just by last hitting. Earliest you're gonna get a medallion is by minute 8 unless the enemy team feeds a fuckton.

You can have a RoA brown boots and Wand for the same price as a Medallion. Do you understand why people buy RoA and not Medallion yet?

You mean Ring of Basilius right? Because Medallion Costs 190 gold more than Ring of Aquila.

Wait fuck me I'm tired. Medallion only costs 1200 to RoA's 1000.
I was thinking about force staff's cost and I don't know why.

Look at any rate RoA buyers go 1/2 of RoA tangoes into RoA boots and I like a wand, but it varies. Or straight into a Dragon Lance.

>DD's stream
>tfw ywn play in a chinese pub

I agree that RoA is better than Medallion on drow. The 50% mana regen is only better than 0.65 mana regen from basi once you reach 34 int, which Drow doesn't do very easily.

Plus, RoA gives a total of 19 damage (more if you count her Aura), which is sick early game.

woah
nobody told me we had actual qts in the pro dota scene

3stack tries to trilane greatest terrorblade player in /d2g/, just two words for what happens to them

utter pulverization

I'm just a bit too sleepy to remember shit.
I wouldn't want a solar crest on someone like Drow, ergo I wouldn't want a Medallion. I want agility on her, or Aghs maelstrom I suppose.
Also don't want a medallion on Veno, I want to get a force staff and or blink into veil Aghs.
Don't want it on Viper really.
Definitely want it on support Venge.

The thing about medallion is supports can get it and need it in a lot of ways. Carries don't. Carries want to walk into lane with something nice and then build a farming item or fighting item.
Let the support build a medallion. Why make a carry do it?

Oh yeah? Post your dotabuff if you're so great!

How do I become even half as based as the 'nar?

BUY ME

People buy you all the time, being able to dispel hex, silenced, AND counter obnoxious chainstunning bastards who spam all their spells on your carry or yourself is great!

Insanely underrated item

Better than Linken's on almost every hero in the game.

Like, the only carries if want medallion on would be Huskar and Lifestealer, because both desperately need armor and mana regen. I wouldn't want to use the active much on either of them, it'd be purely for that cost efficient armor amount, but then Armlet gives you 9 armor when it's on now so like, I dunno about putting it on LS anymore. Huskar can still make good use of it. He loves the evasion and doesn't have to worry about buying anti kite like LS does.