Tell me about the Mormons.

What is their master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
youtube.com/watch?v=WzXazxES4mk
youtube.com/watch?v=w_9QVraitjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crashing this plane with no survivors.

Their master plan WAS to form a nation (or at least a state or territory) that was all-Mormon and governed on Mormon principles, but once Utah was admitted into the Union and Mormon polygamy was retired, they basically just became content.

Establish a theocratic absolute monarchy ("Theodemocracy") separate from the United States with Joseph Smith and his descendants (Or Brigham Young and his descendants, or whatever individual is the President of the LDS at the time and his descendants).

Political power is given from the President (The king) and the church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) to Bishops who are in charge of Wards. Each Bishop has absolute control over everything that goes on in his Ward, and any disagreement with him is punishable as he sees fit. His word is law. He also gets to marry any women he chooses, and whenever a woman turns of marriageable age she is presented to him before any other potential suitors.

Make the West great again

sign me up

having a badass character in Fallout New Vegas

I remember once on /th/ a guy was desperately trying to prove that it wasn't the Jews who ran the country, but the Mormons. Was a weird change of pace from the usual scapegoating

I've heard rumors that the Mormons keep a vault below the LDS church in Salt-Lake City designed to withstand a nuclear exchange or filled with gold or something.

Mormons are also over-represented in the CIA & FBI.

so Mormons are cucks.

Most men in traditional societies are cucks.

Honestly, it's only in modern, egalitarian society that the average person has a chance at a monogamous relationship.

>crashing this plain
ffty

>implying jews are just innocent scapegoats that dindu nuffin

Wow ONE revolution which happened to have Jewish leaders incriminate the entire Jewish Race?!?!

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the weight.

the mormons are cult-y polygamists who think the garden of eden was in jackson county, MO (i've seen the giant fucking temple) and seer stone work.

in other words they're fucking insane

also, this is obligatory; youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

Inflict bloody revenge on the United States for killing their prophet.

I can believe this one, 2bh.

REMEMBER MOUNTAIN MEADOWS

>woman turns of marriageable age

Which was?

Can you tell me how to get to Colob?

I remember my aunt who's a church school teacher telling me about how Mormons weren't real Christians and that they believed God can give people their own planet when they die. Though she didn't go into the whole God having multiple wives on his own planet thing. That I found out later.

That's what happened. A number of rich Jews who were scheming and running things like revolutions ended up being used as examples for persecution of all Jews. It's still being done today. The rich and powerful Jews who are fucking up the world are used as an excuse to attack all Jews. That's how racism and prejudice work.

Seriously, what happened?
Did the church just become more secretive about what mythology they preach or have they actually shifted the focus of their sermon? It seems like a lot of Mormons these days don't even know their own mythology, despite going to church every week.

>what is reading comprehension

bump

>ONE revolution
>implying it was only one
Most communist revolutions were led by Jews. The Russian Revolution and the PRC are no exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=WzXazxES4mk

Their theology, mostly the soteriology, explained by a Christian pastor

Mormons rarely if ever talk about the shit in that movie. Honestly, I don't even think it's real and I live in Mormon country. They mostly just focus on their community and prayer. People think of Jews are xenophobic rich folk, but Mormons are on another level entirely. If you can get in with them though, they'll be extremely good to you and yours, even if you're a gentile. They're honestly a hearken to an age long gone where you drop everything and help your neighbor in their time of need with no questions asked.

t. Colorado West Slope with a shit load of Mormon friends

youtube.com/watch?v=w_9QVraitjY

Hitchens on Mormonism

That's what I was thinking. Good explanation.

t. Las Vegas with a Mormon cousin and aunt

I should mention this is NOT the case in "Zion", a.k.a. Salt Lake/Provo/Ogden/Price/Brigham City/I-84 corridor etc. Mormons in "Zion" will treat you like utter garbage if you aren't Mormon and they will probably still be snobbish towards you if you are not a "Zion" Mormon. I don't know what it is about their Holy Land but it changes the hell out of them. The rest of Utah isn't bad though.

Mormon here. AMA

Probably a territorial thing. "This is our land" etc.

Nah, they even eat each other alive (metaphorically obviously). It is not a good place.

Whatever it was, it ain't gonna happen.

Are you kidding? When the inevitable collapse of the U.S. comes, the Mormons are in the best position out of anyone to not only survive but thrive.

This is great

How prevalent is the wearing of magic underwear? Are you wearing some right now?

Not him and not even mormon, but don't knock the garments son. They are the comfiest shit of all time. It's like Nike Dryfit loose only comfier.

Must not be very prevalent anymore. I've never worn any.

That's a big state

>Most communist revolutions were led by Jews.
And a shitload of libertarian/capitalist proponents were Jews. What's that tell you?

>What's that tell you?
That Jews are duplicitous motherfuckers.

t. /pol/

>t. paranoid schizophrenic who sees Jews behind every political and social movement and world event

Their plan is to wait.

They believe that an apocalyptic event will occur within most of their lifetimes. In preparation for this, they have stockpiled everything necessary to survive any kind of disaster on any kind of scale.

>who sees Jews behind every political and social movement and world event
Hilariously, if you look close enough you'll find that they are.

For you.