PlayStation 4 General #344 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Top Mom Edition

========================================

>Gravity Rush 2 launches November 30 in Europe, December 1 in Japan, and December 2 in the Americas
gematsu.com/2016/07/gravity-rush-2-launches-november-30-europe-december-1-japan-december-1-americas

>Tales of Berseria ‘Special Dramatic Chat: Melon Gumi Chapter’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/07/tales-berseria-special-dramatic-chat-melon-gumi-chapter-first-print-bonus-trailer

>Akiba’s Beat ‘Yamato Hongo’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2016/07/akibas-beat-yamato-hongo-character-trailer

>Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2, and Off the Record coming to PS4
gematsu.com/2016/07/dead-rising-dead-rising-2-off-the-record-coming-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Atelier Firis details Sophie, Plachta, Oskar, and Drossel
gematsu.com/2016/07/atelier-firis-details-sophie-plachta-oskar-drossel

>15 minutes of Persona 5 gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/07/15-minutes-persona-5-gameplay

>Tekken 7 adds Bob and new character Master Raven
gematsu.com/2016/07/tekken-7-adds-bob-new-character-master-raven

>Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator adds Dizzy on July 18
gematsu.com/2016/07/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-adds-dizzy-july-18

>The King of Fighters XIV ‘Story’ and ‘Antonov’ trailers
gematsu.com/2016/07/king-fighters-xiv-story-antonov-trailers

>Fate/Extella first Japanese TV spot
gematsu.com/2016/07/fateextella-first-japanese-tv-spot

>Garou: Mark of the Wolves coming to PS4, PS Vita
gematsu.com/2016/07/garou-mark-wolves-coming-ps4-ps-vita

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
gematsu.com/2016/07/esrb-rates-grandia-iii-ps4
youtube.com/watch?v=t5acQy5jhkI
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/19/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration-revealed-on-ps4/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8PWrqGLf60
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/19/nioh-beta-demo-begins-august-23-on-ps4/
youtube.com/watch?v=9oQfPUh4CPE
thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Difficulty
youtu.be/TkrTslVbgas?t=1m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=RVl3Ee-myyA
youtube.com/watch?v=J3XHl81kV2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1xDPEccd-sA
youtube.com/watch?v=tAK-Xj1zpvw
youtube.com/watch?v=xUhAf2DuHGA
youtube.com/watch?v=yGIYAKbOBq0
youtube.com/watch?v=UutFpdW3wSM
gematsu.com/2016/07/playstation-store-play-2016-lineup-announced
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xth for trophy cabinet upgrade

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

KH1.5 plat this week I promise

>Nov 30
Praise the Sony gods

GOTY right here

Help me decide; do I get I am Setsuna on PS4 or PC?

PS4 la, for trophies

>all this awesome GR2 news
>Setsuna is fun and comfy
>Ana + Zen and D.va buffs being added to Overwatch main servers today
Feels good

>those sharp eyes
muh dick

reminder playstation gen was a mistake

>Ana + Zen and D.va buffs being added to Overwatch main servers today
source?

So hype for Gravity Rush I forgot about Persona event.

PC version started applying the pre-patch about 12 hours ago. If it's not today, it's within the next few days.

Wife material.

She already is a wife though and she has grandkids. Also she's canonically apparently the strongest shinobi or second strongest depending on Kaguras power level.

Aw shit where can I buy this?

>She already is a wife though and she has grandkids.
If only the game had a "Foxy Grandma" hat

do cat ears count

I can never tell if that's from the okayish grandma on shota doujin or from the disgusting scat fest.

So I'm in dire need of a JRPG. What are the best ones on ps4? I'm hearing bad things about star ocean.

Preferably something long and requires a little bit of thougt/effort.

Also if nothing great/good has come out, what's on the horizon? I'm excited for p5 but that's a long ways out.

I am Setsuna came out literally today. I'm not far in obviously but it's great so far, wait a bit if you want more opinions.

That particular page is from the Yokkora crossover. Lots of scat and grandmas.

Close enough.

Get Disgaea 5. Lasts a good while, plays great.

>That particular page is from the Yokkora crossover. Lots of scat and grandmas.
gonna need the link friendo

"[Kakumei Seifu Kouhoushitsu (Various)] Over 60"

thank you

I didn't know you could just fish raven and ramlethals alt costume. Guess it's time to savescum.

Why can't more people do this instead of posting sadpanda links?

Because not everyone here is a newfag and clicking on a link is easier than pasting something into a search bar.

Because getting past the panda is absurdly easy.

You can see the title even when you post the link though

gematsu.com/2016/07/esrb-rates-grandia-iii-ps4

claim your waifus now before they're all gone

I only need Allah in my life

hi yna

I already married Murasaki.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5acQy5jhkI

Free to play games have never been something I looked at or consider much, but playing Hawken and seeing stuff for Neverwinter makes me hopeful. Hawken plays beautifully and Neverwinter looks dope as fuck.
Any fuckers getting Neverwinter that wants to party up? Rather play with autists I love then the retards you meet randomly.

>tfw still no comfy golf game to play.

P4 was missing a Mystery Machine

Yakuza 0 #SOON

there's that giant robot golf game for psvr

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/19/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration-revealed-on-ps4/
All DLC + Croft Manor explorable

PSVR support

exploring the manor was the comfiest thing of all time

>all the games at the end of the year

>Short Shorts Lara artbook

Classic Lara skin

WHY CANT I SAVE BEFORE THE BOSS YOU FUCKING TURD

youtube.com/watch?v=y8PWrqGLf60

20th anniversary only available on PS4 but you can download the DLC on the other platforms

They can fuck off, should've put it on PS4 first.

P5's opening looks great. Shame the hacks at Atlus USA are going to take a lifetime to release it, and then use their same 3 shitty VAs for the whole fucking cast. Game looks pretty rough on PS4 so settling for a pirated undub on PS3 is gonna be fun.

>Game looks pretty rough on PS4

How so? Or do you just mean it's rough in the sense that you have no choice but to deal with the dub?

The shadows, aliasing, and textures were noticeably crap for a PS4 game and there were some framerate drops during the 3D stuff at the beginning. I can only expect things to look a further step down on PS3. Also loading times.

I wish they'd mask the the loading screens like they did in Catherine with the clock animation. It's boring just seeing a two frame animated hat.

Japan is shit at producing polished, impressive visuals, but I still have Persona 4 fresh in my mind, so 5 is fine with me. Can't remember if it's any better or worse than Catherine. I just like the colorful environments; there's a lot of detail compared to other JRPGs.

I would rant about Tomb Raider, but I think you guys got tired of me ranting about it when the first one came out.
Suffice it to say, I'm not happy and I'm not looking forward to the next couple of months of people telling me it's so much better than the previous one, you should give it a chance, why are you so prejudiced? etc..

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/19/nioh-beta-demo-begins-august-23-on-ps4/

youtube.com/watch?v=9oQfPUh4CPE
dat new trailer. jesus hype! weebs unite. still sad no e3 presence but fuck it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm tempted to get it because I enjoyed the first game as a piece of campy entertainment, and I want to show Square Enix what a mistake they made by leaving us in the dark, but there's so much other new shit I'd rather buy.

I'll rent it for the VR mission if you can see your body.

fuck off. buying this shit used when its $10.

>mfw ps4k neo just in time for gravity rush 2.
hype.

So, I'm enjoying the MP on TLoU, but why did people hype the story up? It's so fucking boring. Joel and Ellie are both shitty people.

>launches dec 2 in NA, nov 30 in europe, dec 1 in japan
>mfw yurope # 1.
>americucks get rekt.
who yurope here?

If Gainax split into Khara and Trigger, Who is making Season 2 and 3 of FLCL?

So you hated the story because joel and ellie are shitty people? That's kind of the point lol. MP is a blast man, I love the slower team based gunplay. Wish there was a zombie mode though.

>Man, why aren't these people living in an apocalyptic world much better people?!

How salty is vitagen right now? Kek.

With RemotePlay your Vita is also a PS4.

You really think vitagenners own PS4? lol.

Is anything I should know before I start the last of us?

What's the difference between all these different difficulty settings? I usually just play on hard.

Play on hard with listen mode off. Enjoy nigga. Normal is way to easy since you get way to much supply. Hard is a perfect balance. I believe even Naughty Dog themselves recommend hard on first playthrough.

thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Difficulty

I'd recommend Hard or Survivor. It's really just a matter of AI being retarded on Easy and Normal, and you having far more health. You're also far more strapped for resources on Hard/Survivor, and there's a fantastic constant feeling of never quite having enough stuff to get through a situation and having to use everything you've saved up to barely make it out alive (which feels amazing by the way), while on the lower difficulties you have always got at least two dozen bullets in your gun.
On Survivor, listen mode (see enemies through walls) is always off, but on the other difficulties you can choose to turn it off. I recommend turning it off, since I didn't even know it existed till like 3/4 into the game, and then it got a whole lot easier when I started using it so then gave up on it.

Don't play on Grounded, it's fucking dumb. Hard's probably the best for a first playthrough.

>Cucked
>Because of about a 2 day difference

ok

stay mad americuck.

Some of us own a PS4. And a 3ds as well.

Mah nigga.

>Beat Giant Jellyfish and make Metallia better
>Go to Tower of Illusion
>Breeze through to the boss
>Litterally can't damage the boss (invalid)
>"Maybe it's for later"
>Go to the desert
>Everything is a tank

Seriously, the difficulty has ramped up.
I read the trophy list and refuse to switch difficulty if it means I miss a trophy

Well obviously not talking about you then. You must have missed all the hate when GR2 got announched. Vitafags shitted up youtube comments, psblog port begging for it. Acting all superior and shit. There are even rage videos on youtube.

youtu.be/TkrTslVbgas?t=1m21s

>Millia
>Slayer
>Chipp
kek

Are you making sure to try different weapon types against enemies you're dealing no damage to?

Gainax is still a thing. Houkago no Pleiades is underrated.
Khara is Anno and a lot of the people who worked closely with him forming a new studio. You could say it's 90s Gainaxs spirital successor.
Trigger is Imaishi, Yoshinari and the like who worked closely with them forming a new studio. You could say it's 00s Gainaxs spiritual successor.

The original FLCL was only co-created by Gainax, it was done along with Production IG, who are doing the new FLCL projects.

Is Kat a loli? If yes no buy since I'm #TeamMom.

>hard mode listen mode off
>first run

:^)

She's not a fucking loli user, she's a mature lady who can even buy donuts for herself.

You hit several grindwalls. I was the same as you. But between having the grind constantly (especially near the end) and the issues people have with getting the 100% map clearance, fuck that. Plus I found the combat to be mediocre anyway so doing the tower mode was just a chore.

She's not a fucking child nor a grandma with saggy tits, she's prime delicious brown meet

meat*

>brown
40% is that you? I don't want to play as a terrorist.

Are there any psuedo translations to these yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=RVl3Ee-myyA
youtube.com/watch?v=J3XHl81kV2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1xDPEccd-sA
youtube.com/watch?v=tAK-Xj1zpvw
youtube.com/watch?v=xUhAf2DuHGA
youtube.com/watch?v=yGIYAKbOBq0
youtube.com/watch?v=UutFpdW3wSM
A set for slash, magic and blunt, all diced up.
I'm making progress but I pretty much have to avoid fighting unless there's nothing else around and it's 1vs1.
The game would've suited a handheld much more

Waifus in Nioh? Day 1.

I do remember the desert area being a big jump in enemy stats, so maybe just keep going until your stats catch up I guess. Not got much experience with the Tower of Illusion personally.

That's a manly chin on Not-Momiji

gematsu.com/2016/07/playstation-store-play-2016-lineup-announced

Indie games like last year.

Abzu looks fantastic, Headlander is interesting but it's by Double Fine, never heard of Brut@l, and Bound has turned me off since the developer said something like "Bound is a not-game; it's a game but it's also not a game" (paraphrasing) to describe it.

Tower of Illusion for a couple of minutes and you should be fine.

>32°C

>22°c
Where do you live user?

London