/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Domino Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c [Open]

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY [Open]

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kh13.com/news/possible-kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue-public-demo-revealed-in-kinda-funny-games-video
youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtu.be/BZ-EISKJv_E
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOrW6sUKDQ&list=PLF94CA5DC51DDA816&index=43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHHH I WANT KH2.8 NOW

I just want to hold her.

I think we all do, user

>Domino Edition
What is wrong with you fucks? Is it autism?

Why is /khg/ the only general I've seen that regularly dies without someone posting a link to the new thread in the old one?

no enough funny kh pictures

>cancer edition

bump

Just let it die.

1. Someone hadn't made a new thread to link.
2. For some reason, this incarnation of
the general is either really lazy or really vindictive.

You're more than welcome to not visit the general. If more than one person feels like we should kill the general again, we will. Or are you that one fucking shitposter who cycles between shitposting topics? If so, what is the point of your shitposting?

>2. For some reason, this incarnation of the general is either really lazy or really vindictive
Should've been named Ursus edition instead, this thread

Ursus will forever be at the bottom of NA Unchained.

Wow for people who like a series that is light hearted and full of good times you guys really sound like you'll be downers to hang around in. Have fun for once.

d

e

DELETE THIS!

Maybe because one is an enjoyable video game series and the other is cancerous autistic shitposting which has no place here. Kill yourself.

I guess this is the time limit for when a general stops being a general and turns into a chatroom for autism.

Seems like it. Such is the life of a general on Veeky Forums

I think it's only a handful of fuckers trying it.

You know what? Terra is kind of a shitty person.

XEHANORT DID NOTHING WRONG

KEYBLADE WAR NOW

>le DOMINO xD
>C L O U D B O A R D xD
>I want to fuck aqua

Actually I blame a good amount of blame on Eraqus. He knew that Xehanort had inclinations towards Darkness, especially after he had scarred his face up.

Does KHJP have new costumes that raise your cost too?

Guys, its over, the autism has taken /khg/, /khg/ is part of the darkness now, no light can save us, no matter how bright, we're doomed with the Domino shitposting, C L O U D B O A R D etc.
I'm asking you... as a friend.

Hmmm.

kh13.com/news/possible-kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue-public-demo-revealed-in-kinda-funny-games-video

Yes, I know it's KH13 but we need something to talk about.

Whats the difference between DDD Riku and Queen? Look exactly the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpYqFJxVuBc

Nah. Not possible.

Not this shit again.

Now, I wonder who said that. I think it's probable that there's more than on Black Coat going around in Chi/Unchained. Seeing what Nomura said about one of them being the MoM and him having cutesy nicknames for the Foretellers, I think that he's probably silly as fuck. Which makes it kind of weird that he has some overarching will that he bid Luxu be done. I think Luxu probably the one who says, "This world is full of light".

So I missed a few days can some give me a rundown on the queen and the cards? Are they good? Worth guilting?

One is reverse and one isn't

I think Luxu is the guy in black coat right?
we had that confirmed?
I honestly think that MX's keyblade has a will that is passed down from generation to generation and Xehanort is the one presently to carry the keyblade's will.
If you watch minute 2:07 onwards youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
You'll see Xehanort mentioning ''the future has already been written'' while the camera zooms on Xehanorts keyblade.

I think Luxu is in the past is just following the book of prophecies and just doing whatever the keyblade will demands.

I think we either have a scenario of reencarnation Luxu -> Xehanort or something like that.

Well we know one of them is Luxu going by Chi, but Nomura also said that the "Black Coat" talking to Ira is the Master of Masters.
>I honestly think that MX's keyblade has a will that is passed down from generation to generation and Xehanort is the one presently to carry the keyblade's will.
You're not alone in this, this is a fairly common theory and has been going ever since Re: coded's Secret Ending in Japanese.

should I save up jewels for the next medal bundle event or spend 1500 to get a 6 star now? the highest I have is 5 star and I'm level 25

Yes.

Save.

Bigger than Average Tier:
Xemnas
Saix
Xaldin
Xigbar

Average Tier:
Vexen (despite him being tall as fuck)
Larxene
Luxord
Demyx

Long but Skinny Tier:
Axel
Zexion

More Girth than Length Tier:
Marluxia

Break You in Half Tier:
Lexaeus

I want Larxene to dominate me.

She's in the wrong tier for that user. Go big or go home.

meant to ask if I should save for 3000 next event or spend 1500 now

when will the next medal bundle event like this be?

It seems to occur in increments of two weeks between each event. Same with the epic medal carnivals.

cool, thanks user

which KH game has the best ost?
I like 2's ost

I like various parts from various games.

The HD 2FM music is my favourite.

KH VCast

youtu.be/BZ-EISKJv_E

>implying one is better than the other
They're all perfect.

even the 3d and coded ost?

I want Aqua to hold me with her legs.

Yes to 3D.
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOrW6sUKDQ&list=PLF94CA5DC51DDA816&index=43

And did coded was pretty much just a rehash of KH OST anyway.

If Aqua knew what effect her clothing has on guys, would she flaunt or dress more modestly?

Her clothes have no effect on guys.

I find them very nice for fapping.

I widh we got this event and not the dumb alice event.

>tfw i have singlehandedly shitposted the general into oblivion

heh

I wish VIP quests would come back and stay. 30AP for 1 aeroplane duck and 6 silvers is bullshit.

That's not something to be proud of.

I want that outfit!

So guys let's answer the most divisive question of KH2.

Are the reversed lyrics of Sanctuary
>"I here I was Ansem"
OR
>"My hero was Ansem"

I wish we could have more hair color options in unchained. This is really dumb but what if there was customizable outfits for characters in kh3?

lyrics are darkness probably

How did Cloud board even end up a meme?

The fact it the fact that Yuffie was pretty much needed to do the 30k challenge.

Yes.

Wow a 150 chip. That was worth 6k jewels

some retard kept spamming it in fullwidth

some autist got really triggered by it so naturally people post it

It's pretty good yeah.

It's not a meme, the same person keeps posting it.

found the full width poster

found the autist

Yeah, and?

I've been shitting up recent threads with this like I was shitting them up with "great thread" before now. It doesn't matter if I'm the only one doing it, since it gets the job done all the same.

found the samefag :^)

>someone taking up my mantle and pretending to be me
heh

great thread, guys

We have to kick KHfag off the general.
Fucking kick him off.
KICK HIM OFF
NOW
OFF
NOW NOW NOW

dumb frog poster

KICK HIM OUT

Is anyone else's half AP not working?

nice post!

Fools, you have all been had by me, The Emperor of Veeky Forums! My shitposting is supreme, I bring generals to my heel! Look around the board and you will see many threads that exist under my magnanimous rule! Bait was my sword, as I put my falseflag at the heart of each and every general! Namefags died fighting or surrendered, hoping for a peaceful resolution, only to be made an example of, their names and tripcodes hanging on pikes to show all the anons what befalls my enemies. Your general seemed like the perfect place to build my summer villa, where I shall spend my vacation soothing my mind and body with shitposting therapy, and house my harem of concubines. This is a grand occasion, as I come closer and closer to counting your insignificant general as part of my grand Empire, where you will stand among Veeky Forums's greatest, serving me.

Hail to me, your Emperor!

Only on mondays

Guys, put on a better mood.
I want to be comfy with Aqua.

What the fuck my friend paid money for this.

>Barry White music starts to play

>paying money for phone games

>Spawn another omega spider after waking up
>nothing but moogles again
Dick ass spider, man. Why is this my life?

Iv been getting lucky with omega whales just beat a level 7 a while ago

Why though? Why do you like to shitpost? Do you even like KH?

That's fine and all but I was popping spiders for the Yen Sids. And I've gotten nothing but moogles instead of any Yen Sids.

So wait, it's only been ONE person who's been turning /khg/ into even shittier threads than they usually are over the last few weeks?

That's simultaneously both a relief and fucking sucks.

Her spats are meant for feeling!

>paid money

It's free for everyone. It's incentive to buy the 3k deal on mondays.

It's not a single person, don't be caught in their misdirection.

It's a handful of autists. They appear organized because shitposting is the most brain-dead easy thing you can do online under anonymity. None of them know each other and they relish in the fact that people might think it's all one person.

this is a nice post!