/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

WASTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXa5BIhDemM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEX0iPteJ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=HHBDzrlugwE
youtube.com/watch?v=rkjwF9BbhtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this game sucks.

Wording this

getting disconnected every 20 min sucks

Reposting 4 new thread
Cliffhanger also sounds really good, I hope two choppers in as many weeks is enough to shut up MCfags for a while

Damn....

are they adding for cars to fuck up the custom classes some more?

Please retype this post and try not to have a stroke halfway through

>More overpriced shit
Amazing.

they increased how much it costs to upgrade bikes at some point.

Cliffhanger cost me 450k.

>Can't even see what words aren't supposed to be there
kek, it's pretty obvious what he's asking.

I wish gang attacks were worth while.
I wish they brought random supply crate drops back.
I wish there was freeroam stuff to do that could make you money if you don't already have money.

>illegally transporting tobacco and alcohol
>FBI gives that much a fuck

I miss it when $750k for a car was expensive.

Really makes me think...

Fucking FBI is cutting in on the ATF's jurisdiction anyway.

GO FUCK YOURSELF ROCKSTAR

le fuck you players sincerely memestar

>Expect me to buy everything again
>Or to just have cars without actually being able to use them
Fucking cunts.

What? When and why did they remove Crate Drops?!?!

I'd also advise you don't buy the Tampa
Maybe I'm just bad but it really can't drift for shit
If he's trying to ask if there were any new cars added it's pretty fucking obvious that there were and I don't see why that is even a necessary question
Freeroam update removed all the old distraction, armored truck etc events bc they probably assumed people wouldn't want them any more
They were sort of right minus the armored truck event, that was a fun one albeit rare

So is the Tyrus be able to compete with the RE-7B? Because I know the RE-7B is the new fastest, but I really like McLaren's.

I might get both honestly, since meme menu's are coming back on Ps4 it seems. People are just teleporting everywhere over here. Part of me chalks it up to that glitch, that let's you use the creator tools in freemode, but it's literally like 1/3 of the lobby sometimes. And it's like a 17 step glitch. It can't all be glitchers.

And honestly, I welcome the meme menu's with open arms. Rockstar slapped the fuck out of everyone, yet again, with more overpriced cars this update. I hope the meme menu's come back and ruin the economy again, and Rockstar has to panic to fix it.

>If he's trying to ask if there were any new cars added it's pretty fucking obvious that there were and I don't see why that is even a necessary question
He's not mate, fuck. He's asking if there are any class breaking cars, like the RE-7B, or the BF400.
Also, I'm going to buy the Tampa just because I like the looks of it. Shame it sucks though.

brb being rich again

Jesus Christ, those stingy jews.

>we wouldn't want random world events
>instead, they want 1000 markers indicating retarded upside airplane challenges!!!!!!!!!!!

>Had over 663m
>log in for the first time in 2 years about a month ago
>20k in my bank
;_;

>BF400
>Class breaker

My Bati 801 fucks the shit out of BF400's.

Ok my english is not good, but below

This is what i meaned

it fits in more than one class, you dingus

>lying on the internt

Ask the PC players about meme menus. You don't want them back.

I don't know if it's me, but I get sent off flying on each bump with the BF400.

bf400 is best offroad now though

beats bifta and sanchez now

Oh, it just dawned on me that the Cliffhanger is essentially the bike Lester is describing in Pacistandard: Bikes - it's a fast as shit chopper that can't take a corner at all, I managed to get all the way to 3rd in a race with catchup on an unupgraded Cliffhanger and maintain it till the end when everyone else was using custom sports bikes
The updates barely been out for an hour, how would anyone be able to tell if something's class breaking yet?

>Part of me chalks it up to that glitch, that let's you use the creator tools in freemode, but it's literally like 1/3 of the lobby sometimes. And it's like a 17 step glitch. It can't all be glitchers.

If you do it often enough, it can't be all that complex after a while.

The glitch has been popular for a little over a week now and the offenders always have the same abilities; spawning props/vehicles, teleporting, god mode, etc. They can't directly interact with your character as far we've seen, so for all we know it's still just a glitch.
>And honestly, I welcome the meme menu's with open arms. Rockstar slapped the fuck out of everyone, yet again, with more overpriced cars this update.

Where is all of this bitterness coming from? There are a handful of ways to get the money for this stuff in more or less a day. A lot of the better things in this game already cost more than others, so what did you expect?

>McLaren's.
>menu's
>let's
Consoleretards, everyone

Off-road dipshit.
>The updates barely been out for an hour, how would anyone be able to tell if something's class breaking yet?
Sometimes it's incredibly obvious. If you just take the RE-7B for a ride it's obvious pretty fast that it's way too fast in a straight line. And the cornering isn't shit either.

Who gives a fuck. The trucks can just run your ass over, you faggot.

>So is the Tyrus be able to compete with the RE-7B?
lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=vXa5BIhDemM

keep in mind that even if the spoiler glitch gets removed it'll still be faster than everything by a margin

>Have you been playing GTA:O non stop since it launched?
>Remember you can do it all over on a new character!
>What, you mean you didn't carry on playing the same content over and over and over and over non stop until you had everything you possibly could?
>Nothing nice for you. Just cars that cost more than houses. Buy shark cards :^)

Only if you fuck up so badly that they can catch up or something.

>The Tyrus isn't a McLaren

Your right. My bad. It's a McLaren mixed with Saleen elements.

Pcuck's everyone, always trying to act superior, even though the general was alot better back when they weren't around.

>>The Tyrus isn't a McLaren
>Pcuck's
>alot
I can't tell if this is an act or not. Either way, it's depressing.

(insert le epic the point your head webm)

What is the best Super for the no custom vehicles races?
Still the 7B?

My guess is the T20.

jesus.

>aboriginals on my GTAO

The bitterness is because they keep releasing cars that break your fucking bank every update. As if the game wasn't a fucking grind to begin with. Cars should never have went over 1.5m.

The best part is, they're doing it on purpose.

>Release the X80 for 2.7m stock
>Release 3 more cars, all over 2m, except the one that is 5k off, not 3 weeks later
>And best of all, if you don't have one of the new expensive ones, you are 100% going to lose to somebody who does.
>Fuck over the legit players
>The people over level 1000 with billions of hacked money aren't being banned, even thoygh their characters have been blatantly modded
>Buy shark cards goyim :^)

This is why I'm bitter. If they aren't willing to ban the ones who obviously have hacked shit, while simultaneously fucking the ones who don't cheat, then fuck them, I'll hack too.

I guess the spoiler helps in normal races, but for Stunt ones where top speed is more helpul than traction? I guess any on the new race cars are quicker than the T20.

The new ones are only slightly faster than the T20, I don't think that will matter significantly. If anything, it would be the X80.

>you are 100% going to lose
???
Git gud lad, learn to drive, you'll put an unupgraded Fusilade in 3rd place against turbofaggots.

>he doesn't win races in the FMJ

You still lost by a margin, though.

RE-7B stock form matches a fully upgraded T20. It's fucking rediculous. It's downright sickening. These new cars have fucking destabilized the whole damn super class. No if's, and's, or but's.

Indeed, I don't have any performance upgrades on my Fusilade, and first place had full house, while second atleast had a turbo.
Stats-wise, I was the slowest car on the field, possibly second because of the Buffalo.

Top speed or as a whole? Because I doubt that a fully upgraded RE-7B would gain so little then if it's about top speed.

>3rd place is "winning"
>Fusilade in a super race

Are we playing the same game?

Sounds like you need to git gud, mate. If you don't get 1st with the Faggio, Bullet or Stinger, then I don't respect you.

>sports class
>super class
stop being a shitter and play more than one car class user.

>3rd place
Let's see you win in a stock fusilade against upgraded cars.

>abloo bloo bloo
here's a (you).

drift tampa is a benny's "upgrade" or a seperate car?

I said matches it, not beats it. I was racing a bright yellow T20 earlier, with the RE-7B stock, literally nobody was gaining on the other until I caught a slipstream and passed him right near the end. I was disgusted. I even got a mean message from the guy who got 2nd.

I quit singing my sync song in pure shock and disbelief after I passed him with a stock car.

>beats bifta and sanchez

Sanchez has always been the best, still is.

>still lying to the internet

>abloo bloo bloo

Compelling argument, Mr. 3rd Place.

separate
>sync song
i thought i was the only person that sings while playing races

You've got a point about some of the other stuff, but

>And best of all, if you don't have one of the new expensive ones, you are 100% going to lose to somebody who does.

That simply isn't true. The new race-cars have an edge, but you aren't guaranteed a loss if you don't have any of those three super cars.

It might be a lot harder to win if you get stuck in the player-pit at the starting line, but it isn't impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEX0iPteJ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=HHBDzrlugwE
youtube.com/watch?v=rkjwF9BbhtU

The new cars have crazy acceleration, but they aren't shit for top speed. Provided the race is long enough and/or has straightaways, you can eventually overtake them.

>I said matches it, not beats it.
And I'm saying that upgrading a RE-7B should do more than add 2mph to its top speed. Seems wrong.
>slipstream
Yeah, seems like an unreliable race to test that shit.

>mods only effect acceleration stats
>is somehow surprised that top speed hasn't changed
???
you can max out almost every super's acceleration.
>Abloo bloo bloo
(you)

lol so much for consistency

>900R is an upgrade
>sultan RS is an upgrade
>tampa isn't
>omnis has no regular version sold at 100k

I do play more than one class. In fact, the new Omnis has made sport my new favorite class.

But I think you misunderstand. You can't race an Omnis in the same race as an RE-7B. As far as I know.

>Let's see you win in a stock Fusilade

Nice goalpost moving. The claim is that 3rd isn't winning. Not whether or not I could do it. Which I probably could.

You're giving off a serious shitter vibe. Lemme guess, you fly Hydras in freemode?

>he doesn't know that the Audi Rally was sold as a production car
"The Audi Sport Quattro S1 was a Quattro programme car developed for homologation for Group B rallying in 1984, and sold as a production car in limited numbers."

>you can't race an omnis
>everything is 1:1
If I can beat elegys in a stock fusilade, it's not a big jump of logic to conclude you don't need best-in-class to win super races.

>goalpost moving
you do it.
>3rd not winning
Don't care, I beat more people than I lost to.
Positive ratio is a win, first through third is a win.

Holy anecdotes batman

nice quoting robin.

It helps. I tend to get ancy during races, singing helps me chill and go into a trance like state.

Every time I have a sync song to sing while racing I win. Like 95% of the time.

When I don't sing my sync songs, which are almost always by Ween, my odds usually drop to around 50-50.

It really helps somehow.

here's another bone stock win (^:

fuck I miss homologation rules, that's insane.

still, I'd have liked to have a more toned down version, like the A2 Quattro

I'd have to quote half the thread, so instead I'm just going to throw that out there

>9F Cabrio

I respect that. Alright, you might have an idea of what you're doing. Do you own a Faggio?

The game has been out for 2 years. I've had 100 cars after 1 year, you dumbasses. Don't you want me to spend money? It's not like the garage is what's expensive. Also, the Lynx somehow went from a listing of 425,000 to 801,000 to a final releasing price of 1.7 million.

Agreed user
>still no integra

no, i only have 2 car garages right now, I'm going through the entire list of properties to find comfy.

The game doesn't count a win unless you're first.

>3rd place
>Hurr durr I win because I didn't lose hard as the rest of the lobby

No. Do you understand?

What platform are you on? I'd like to fight you for not owning a Faggio.

where can I look up which cars can get a princess bubblegum livery?
I know Rockstar would like me to just buy all cars, put livery on them and then decide which one to keep, but I'd like a more sensible solution

>the game
Good for it, first through third are winners in races.
4th doesn't get a consolation prize at track day.

PC
catch me if you can

Ive been trying to figure out the meta a bit

These 3 cars have SUPER traction, but give up acceleration and top speed for it compared to the other supercars. The idea is you dont ever crash and carry your speed as much as possible.

-RE7B- Medium turning radius, medium top speed. It comes up 1st for brougy because its simply the most balanced car. Acceleration from a standstill is this cars big weakness.
-Tyrus- best acceleration and top speed of the 3, worst turning radius
-ETR1- Better turning radius than RE7b, acceleration on par with re7b, but gives up a bit of top speed for it. MAYBE the best for technical tracks. Spoiler falls off super easy? Need to test this more.

FMJ- The king of sharp turns with not enough traction to use it. But it makes up for this buy having a much higher speed and acceleration than the ETR1 or Entity. This one may still dominate on extremely technical tracks where high speed traction is less of an issue. This I think is in the same class as the ETR1. Maybe the entity.
Reaper- I have no idea, its acceleration is pretty good, and its grip is decent, but its turning radius is on par with the proto (which is pretty bad). Its a very stable car compared to the proto though.
Proto- long straights with some turning sections
811- long highway races only

Its worth noting a lot of the new cars are very light. (zentorno adder, entity are like 1400-1900 lbs, the proto is 900, same as the voltic, re7b and tyrus now the lightest car, easy to bully)

>not getting 1st place counts as "losing"

Sultan RS. That's it.

>811
>only new car I actually care for in the update
why live

That is to make this casual game as TryHard as possible.

Truly the /no fun/ of all times.

suck it shitter

Those 3 should have been in their own fucking class. I can no longer race with the T20. My life is ruined.

>*ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE*

This is a VIDEO GAME. It doesn't matter how it works in real life racing, because GTA is not real life. The game counts it as a loss, so it is a loss. It's bullshit, I know, but it's still a loss.

Nobody else knows about the other "wins" on your record. They're just losses to everyone else. If it makes you feel better to say that you won, then fine, but deep down you know you didn't.

>i have assburgers: the post

Anyone doing heists?

(PC) - Nebular_Kektus

>Being the spot under a first place loser is "winning"

>denial
Stop being a shitter because you always come in 4th place.
Track day is something I do IRL, track day rules are something I apply to GTA.
>game stats
my game stats also say I have 300 wins and over 700 losses, And over half of those are second/third place finishes.
I don't really care about muh in-game stats, they're as bullshit as the pricing on the cars.

First time replying to this whole stupid argument.
If you're not in first, you lose by game standards. It doesn't matter how well you do in your stock foosilaydee, if you aren't coming first you are a loser. It is not asperger's to understand how a game works.